==OFFICIAL Pirates of the Caribbean 3 Count Down Thread==

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

choosewisely
Never to early I say stick out tongue

Here's the potc 3 plot : Elizabeth is captured by the pirate Sao-Feng, while more problems surface and other rescues must be staged

The release date is/was May 28, 2007.
I don't know if it's official, there are rumors it's releasing around xmas.

Anyways smile

338 days left until potc 3

cheers Happy Dance

PsychoFreeak
laughing this is SOOOOOOOOOOOO sad lol....already have a POTC 3 thread stick out tongue hahahahaha

xXLauriëXx
337.. lol how depressing roll eyes (sarcastic)

OhILuvHP
oh how sad-but y are you guys counting down for POTC3-the second one hasnt even come out yet! lol

jessigem
hmm i'm not so sure the third one will be good since it's coming out so soon....but i bet your happy it's based on elizabeth!!

PsychoFreeak
yeah but, wot about Jack? cry HE is the mmmaaaaaaaaaaiiinnnnn character naughty riiight? stick out tongue

choosewisely
i dun care liz is stick out tongue

PsychoFreeak
eek! how many days now?

choosewisely
335? already lost count no expression

jessigem
how sad.... sad
i thought this was your idea and you've already lost it

OhILuvHP
lol nice guys

jessigem
shifty

choosewisely
333 days stick out tongue

jessigem
im not smart enough to keep track sad
i'd lose count of the days and have to start over

choosewisely
332 smile

Mønkey
yay! POTC 3!!!Originally posted by PsychoFreeak
yeah but, wot about Jack? cry HE is the mmmaaaaaaaaaaiiinnnnn character naughty riiight? stick out tongue I know sad but... Isn't Jack supposed to die in the end of the second movie? no expression

PsychoFreeak
*twitch* no expression say...what....? WHAT THE HELL KIND OF MOVIE WOULD POTC 3 BE IF JACK WASNT IN IT?!?!?!??!?!!!! cry shock

Mønkey
crybaby I know! A movie about Liz and will is just... YUCK!... anyway have hope that he wont die! or if he does die.. he shall come back!!!

PsychoFreeak
he'd better, for his own sake....or he'll have one very sad, angry PsychoFreeak after him........... ninja

jessigem
wacko zorro

PsychoFreeak
330 days.................am i right? lol.......

choosewisely

jessigem
you do alot of research
it doesnt say what day exactly the 3rd movie will come out, so how do you know haw many days are left? huh

xXLauriëXx
too many

jessigem
yep What the f**k?

Mønkey
Originally posted by choosewisely
I hope the YUCK is for the will part stick out tongue

i thought he signed up already

yes he did http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0449088/ YAY! eek! and his name is on the top of the Actors so that means he could still be the MAIN character! Happy Dance

jessigem
uhh, i don't think so because the plot doesnt include him.(look at first entry)
but he's gunna be the best actor cool

Mønkey
but there is a chance he might be cause if Elizabeth is taken will is too much of a sissy to get her back himself he needs jack to help him...

PsychoFreeak

choosewisely

jessigem
most of them just say summer 2007. At least they're making a third movie. big grin

PsychoFreeak
yeah...even tho, rumor has it jack might die cry...in thr 2nd movie that is....but waaaaaaaaaa

jessigem
omg we need to make a thread assuring people that even if he does die, he's already in the third movie. cool

Mønkey
Originally posted by PsychoFreeak
yeah...even tho, rumor has it jack might die cry...in thr 2nd movie that is....but waaaaaaaaaa well in someplaces it says that he is swallowed by a giant octopus and everbdy thinks he is dead... but it doesnt say he dies...

jessigem
in that book thing it says he dies some other way, but i can't write it because i don't know how to make it highlighted and it don't want to ruin it for some people. big grin

Mønkey
its tags big grin

choosewisely
i did hear about jack returning as a ghost os

PsychoFreeak
i dunno, did u? ninja

choosewisely
i did one eye

PsychoFreeak
eek! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW

jessigem
in that book thing it said elizabeth chained him to the mast of the black pearl after realizing that davy jones only wanted jack, then the boat sank and that was how he died in the book.
so i guess he could come back as a ghost by tricking davy jones or something.

PsychoFreeak
hmm weird, well....only time will tell......

Mønkey
Can't wait! the 2nd movie ended on such a cliffhanger!Originally posted by jessigem
in that book thing it said elizabeth chained him to the mast of the black pearl after realizing that davy jones only wanted jack, then the boat sank and that was how he died in the book.
so i guess he could come back as a ghost by tricking davy jones or something. Aye tis true... sad and true exept jacks end is by Kraken

Mådness
*reads Monkey's post before clapping her hands over her ears* LALALALALA!!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!! ... *shifts her hands from her ears to her eyes* LALALALALALA!!! I CAN'T SEE YOU!!! THEREFORE IT IS NOT TRUE! NOT TRUE! NOT TRUE...ah, who am I kidding?

Oh well...maybe next time he'll come along with no nose? shifty Well, Johnny thought of that idea before. It could still sell!

jessigem
yeah, kraken's the one who sank the ship, right?

Mønkey
yah but it never says that jack dead everyone only assumes that hhe is just swallowed by the kraken..

jessigem
I'm guessing that he's in the third movie because while he's under water he slips out of the chains and finds davy jones' heart in front of his face. Then he controls davy jones because he has his heart and jack demands that he lets him keep his soul. But i'm just guessing. big grin

Mønkey
lol that would be confusing...

dyedblackroses
My guess for the 3rd movie now that the 2nd one has already come out! Jack dies in the 2nd movie, (I know it broke my heart too) he is swallowed by the Kraken, sword drawn and ready to fight. Eliazabeth and him share a kiss and she chains him to the boat. He escapes the chains and then the Kraken shows up. He turns around and gets splattered with Kraken mucus, along with getting his hat back. Then draws his sword, says "Hello Beastie" and then he lundges into the Kraken's mouth. It was horrible I tell you horrible! But my guess for the 3rd one is that Barbossa helps them get Jack back, not as a ghost, but as himself! Elizabeth gets captured and the crew including Jack has to go and rescue her! So yes that is it, hope you enjoyed! Oh and what is this book everyone is talking about?

.:Space Opera:.
no the whole story will be about SAVING jack. they wouldnt base it around that if they just showed up there and said "OH CRAP HE"S DEAD< OH WELL< NO TIME WASTED"

captainjacs
I'm excited for POTC3. I saw POTC2 at the midnight showing last night. But now I can't wait till the 3rd movie comes out. Here's my prediction for the 3rd movie I think Barbossa and the left over crew from the Black Pearl along with Will and Elizabeth will go out to find Jack. They'll go to hell and back to find him it seems. But as much as I love Captain Jack Sparrow I think it would be interesting to see him come back as a crew member of the Flying Dutchess. Although they'll probably have it so Jack kills Kracken from the inside out and they'll find him captive or something.

So how many more day's till the 3rd movie? big grin

choosewisely
323!! o.s.
wish i could talk about dmc 2 sad

dyedblackroses
ok another predition time! I saw a pic on here for POTC 3 and Jack is dressed in asian type clothing... Looks like they may find jack witht the bad guys, forgot the asian captains name... I don't know how it is truly going to turn out but I do know that Jack is in it because I read an interview with Johnny and he said he loved filming the 3rd movie! So yeah definetly going to be in it!

Spartan005
Where did you find the picture?

PsychoFreeak
323!! o.s.
wish i could talk about dmc 2 sad

i feel ur pain Choose lol..... sad
lets plotagainst everyone else stick out tongue ninja

jessigem
since jack is in asian clothing has anyone thought that maybe he goes to Singapore ?(singapore is near asia right?)
anyways, i just remembered that he said women in singapore wear corsets in the first movie and i put two and two together. If i'm wrong(which is very likely) then i feel totally stupid. embarrasment
But jack kinda ran into the beasties mouth, he wasn't really swallowed. so maybe he destroys it from the inside....

PsychoFreeak
ninja thats a good theory i rekon...but who knows wot'll happen in the 3rd movie....theres so many rumors out there now that i give up tryin 2 keep up lol...

Mønkey
yah! Originally posted by PsychoFreeak
i feel ur pain Choose lol..... sad
lets plotagainst everyone else stick out tongue ninja shock you wouldnt!

jessigem
messed

PeterGriffin
Originally posted by dyedblackroses
ok another predition time! I saw a pic on here for POTC 3 and Jack is dressed in asian type clothing... Looks like they may find jack witht the bad guys, forgot the asian captains name... I don't know how it is truly going to turn out but I do know that Jack is in it because I read an interview with Johnny and he said he loved filming the 3rd movie! So yeah definetly going to be in it!

Uhh....duh? They wouldnt have had that whole 'will you go to the end of the earth to find him' blah blah if he wasnt going to be in it, now would they? If he had died, it would have been a stupid death, drawing his sword, and jumping into the mouth...then dying. Thats lame. Come on, he's Jack Sparrow....he's the master escape artist! And I doubt he'd kill the thing from inside out...look at the size of it, its too big for just a sword to kill it. Plus he'd drown while underwater if he tried to kill it.

Look at what happened logically right...the Black Pearl is gone, Will and co have gone on the only life ship left, Jack would be left out in the open water with a lethal beast, my guess is that he's going to hitch a ride with it...whether inside, or somehow get back out. How else is he going to get anywhere, he's too far to swim out anywhere. The Kraken will most likely go back to the Flying Dutchman where it lives, which is also close by, so Jack can get out then and hide out and grab a ride somewhere...

jessigem
well he might kill it from inside, like you said he's jack sparrow the master escape artist. and he's brilliant too so he probabky knows what to slice inside the thing to make it die. either that or he'll wait for it to open it's mouth again. remember when his hat flew out of the kraken's mouth? that means it didn't digest it which means it won't digest him. or it will and he'll come back alive. either way, he's not dead permanantly, we know that mcuh at least. big grin

PeterGriffin
But watch it again, it dragged the ship down into the sea right? So you would think that Jack would be underwater all that time right? So...he has limited amount of air time, he's not going to kill the thing from inside its mouth, he'd have to go further inside it to do so, and there really isnt a lot of time to do that. Plus again, look at the size of it, its not going to die from one or two quick sword cuts. And it would digest him, it digested all the other pirates who fell into its mouth, he is no different. Only difference is he's the hero, so he'll escape. Also, if he killed it, Davey Jones is right there, he will see it and know Jack is alive, so he'll redo the debt and go after Jack.

jessigem
i dont think those other guys were digested because they said the beastie's breath smelled like 1000 rotting corpses right? and the mouth gets sealed when it goes under water. also, it should be a little weaker because of all the attacks from the cannons and exploding gunpowder and stuff....i don't even know why im arguing with you. it doesn't really matter. we already know he's in the third movie. big grin

PeterGriffin
It has to digest them...why would it swallow them if it couldnt eat them. Regardless of the mouth being open, if he is inside it, then it'll be filled with carbon dioxide and all sorts of gases, not to mention acids, so he would still have limited air. Also, once he does get out, he's still a long way underwater, so he has no air outside. Only its arms got the beating from the cannons, underwater it still had that huge body.

We're not arguing, just talking about possibilities smile Yeah, we all know he's in the next one, but I dont know if theres a theory thread on #3 or not, but people were making predictions here so I thought I'd drop mine in. smile

barriss_offee

truthbetold
it will be good, the only reason it is coming out so soon, is because they were filming back to back with POTC 2.
some parts they filmed in 2, are also in 3.
just different scenes.

PeterGriffin

jessigem
ok ok people in this are starting to get a little bit touchy....
i like the name thruthbetold by the way big grin
i think we need an inervention to get back on topic...
i guess there's around 321 days left right?

PsychoFreeak
ninja
soooo......how many days now? lol.... blink
yes for ya info, i couldnt be bothered reading all that ^^ stick out tongue

ladygrim
I think with the pointers from the 2nd movie that this one with be marvelous too ...

i mean the heart story

and them on the quest to the ends of the earth wink

sounds pretty top notch to me

jessigem
i think it's 320 now...i think i'm the only one on topic heresly

Mønkey
320? thats reather good, but I wish it were sooner erm
ninja
soooo......how many days now? lol.... blink
yes for ya info, i couldnt be bothered reading all that ^^ stick out tongue to tell you the truth... neither

jessigem
dontgetit

Mønkey
no expression

jessigem
i put that face because i didn't get what you said laughing out loud

Mønkey
didn't know what I meant where? dontgetit

jessigem
there.
i'm feeling stupid todaysadwalk

Mønkey
I couldnt be bothered to read that whole paragraph thing at the top of the page no expression lol

*-=Fat sacK=-*
yeah i realy only read about the last three posts so I didn't either

jessigem
great.... no expression

*-=Fat sacK=-*
dont feel that way just smile and be happy

319 days to go

PsychoFreeak
no expression ...... big grin ? hows that? lol...

jessigem
big grin big grin eek!

Mønkey
eek!big grinsmile happy

jessigem
happy happy beer rolling on floor laughing

Mådness
What are we up to now? lookaround Oh well...

*goes to watch Pirates 2 again* tv_happy Oh Jack, I think you are the greatest pi... No! Not that! Anything but that! NO! tv_horror CURSE YOU ELIZABETH!!! I will get you for that! sniper

jessigem
i think its 316 days.....

blackpearl44
313 now....

choosewisely
hey big grin

jessigem
you're back!! did you see it yet? eek!

PsychoFreeak

DarkCrawler
Wow, this film rocked. It was great.

Needed something like this after the disappoiment that was Harry Potter 4.

jessigem
O~M~G!!!! i LOVE your avatar darkcrawler. it's....so.....beautiful!!! eek!

JohnnyBloom
Originally posted by jessigem
O~M~G!!!! i LOVE your avatar darkcrawler. it's....so.....beautiful!!! eek!

ditto

jessigem
i love it when they have comics about batman being stupid, even though i love batman. i think maybe it's funny because when he's being stupid his batears make him look even more funny.

choosewisely
you're back!! did you see it yet? eek!
Yes!!! big grinbig grin

choosewisely
laughing thats almost exactly wot i was thinkin in the cinema lol...she's a biatch n i dont likes her...
wot'ja say we plot against her? ninja bwhahahaha

i have to eat you now and you know it

jessigem
messed ninja

Mønkey
i have to eat you now and you know it no expression fine... but I get teh cookie

choosewisely
ok half happy

Archangelysses
Long live capn JACK

Ho BEASTIE

choosewisely
307?

blackpearl44
Nope, 304 big grin

Here's a link to a site that has the exact countdown.......

http://www.countingdown.com/movies/3493773/board?viewpost=3890739&folder=0

choosewisely
i was makin one stick out tongue
whatever

Mønkey
ok half happy happy *gnaws cookie half*

woody82
Should be a good film can't wait, wonder if it will beat the second film at the box office?

How long till the release?

lady_captinjack
may 28 of next year i thnk

choosewisely
Originally posted by woody82
Should be a good film can't wait, wonder if it will beat the second film at the box office?

How long till the release?

will the second beat the first?
think it will

jessigem
i think it has to.
or else all the buzz about pirates will go down the drain.
and if the 3rd movie isn't good, then noone will go see a 4th POTC(if they make it).

blackpearl44
Exactly^^ The POTC movies will just get better and better the more they make.....

lady_captinjack
i totally agree ^^

jackoboot
yo doas eny one
no about the foth one if there is going to be

jackoboot
lady captin jack hi

choosewisely
i wud go and see 4.
unless i die...or if i get blind it would be hard to

jessigem
aww. that would be sad if you were blind. then you wouldn't like kiera or evangeline.
even though i'm not too excited about the thought of them making more than 3, i would probably go see POTC4. just because it's so hard to resist. and waiting for a movie to come out on dvd so you can rent it takes so long that i forget what i wanted to see in the first place.

choosewisely
if i could only hear potc i wud still like keira stick out tongue

jessigem
the accent? they're great aren't they?! happy

PsychoFreeak
hehe yahuh...

aww. that would be sad if you were blind. then you wouldn't like kiera or evangeline.
even though i'm not too excited about the thought of them making more than 3, i would probably go see POTC4. just because it's so hard to resist. and waiting for a movie to come out on dvd so you can rent it takes so long that i forget what i wanted to see in the first place.

^^ hahaha exactly! i agree, well done! stick out tongue yeah i dont rekon they should og over 3 movies either but ah well....more jack = droolio naughty

*-=Fat sacK=-*
how long is it till the next movie comes out

jessigem
ten months, give or take a day or two.

*-=Fat sacK=-*
fair enought so next may or june?

choosewisely
toooooooooooooo long sad

jessigem
aren't you the one who started this thread? iit's so depressing to say there's over 300 days left. sad

choosewisely
297 big grin

jessigem
oh. . . . . . .well it's a little less depressing when you say there's over 200 days left.

choosewisely
it can say it....if it makes you happy
but it wud be a lie

jessigem
sad

choosewisely
274 days 09 hours 35 minutes 17 seconds untill Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds End.

ivebeendepped43
if i had the patience i would count down but i dont

choosewisely
stick out tongue
274 days 09 hours 31 minutes 37 seconds untill Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds End.

CaptinJackLover
YAYAYAYA!!

choosewisely
lol

CaptinJackLover
big grin

jessigem
wow this thread hasn't been brought up in ages.....
oh i just looked at my last post. it was only 22 days ago happy

PsychoFreeak
shock i havnt been here in awhile, every time i come bak, im about a billion pages behind...GAH fool_fly

choosewisely
Hey!! big grin
every day i come back im 100 pages behind!

sailorleo
man where's a time traveling deloreon when you need it? *looks around*

Jacky Sparrow
still 272 days sad

jessigem
at least it's less than a year happy

Jacky Sparrow
Yeah, you're right. But it's still tooooooooo long!! mad

CaptinJackLover
270 days 9 hrs. and 57 minutes till POTC 3!!!!

jessigem
woo
2 days down 270 days to go big grin

CaptinJackLover
woooh!

random21
i cant waitt =]
but ive kinda stopped coming here so im forgettin about it so then when potc2 comes out im gunna be like already?!? lol hopefully. i still cant wait to see what happens =[

jessigem
you mean potc3....
i wish i could say im dying of waiting......but then i wouldn't get to see it EVER eek!

choosewisely
269 big grin

jessigem
clap

ivebeendepped43
lol u guys r cra-z

choosewisely
262!!

ivebeendepped43
ok ur still going on!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>