DN Kyle Katarn VS Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DE Luke
Setting takes place on Boz Pity.Who wins?The Jedi Master who finished an exceptional and very powerful Lightsaber form?Or does the Weapon Master of the New Jedi take it?

Xepeyon
I'll go with Kyle. This has been debated, and was undecided. However, like before, I'll go with Kyle Katarn. Has better accomplishes and dosen't restrict himself to just the lightside.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Xepeyon
I'll go with Kyle. This has been debated, and was undecided. However, like before, I'll go with Kyle Katarn. Has better accomplishes and dosen't restrict himself to just the lightside. uhm Mace doesn't restrict himself to the lightside either. confused

kamikz
But unlike Mace, Kyle uses things like lightning, grip etc. (Mace doesn't use force choke on people, he did it once to Grievous, but did he even know Grievous was not only a droid?

Captain REX
That was Force Crush, I should have to think.

In either case, both are Light Side Jedi, with the little Dark Side temptations that all Jedi have, Kyle more willing to use lightning and stuff than others, but then again, all Jedi in NJO can use lightning. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyways, I'll go with Kyle. He's done a lot of notable things that basically saved the ass of the Rebellion and the Jedi.

DE Luke
NJO is overpowered.Someone should wake up and tell those damn 'authors' that this isn't Dragon Ball Z.roll eyes (sarcastic)

balanced_blade
mace doesnt use force powers because he doesnt need to. In the fight with sidious he shows that his lightsaber is his preferred weapon.

And when does using dark side powers insure victory?

kamikz
No one has said that, but it sure does give you an advantage.

Darth_Glentract
Not against Mace. According to one book Sidious' dark powers passed through him as though he were a superconducting circut. It does him no damage in the process. That was why Mace did better against Sidious then Yoda according to the ep3 novel.

kamikz
What do you mean? He was clearly damaged by Sidious lightning, the only thing that stood between him and certain death was his lightsaber....

Count Kent
Kyle wins this easily.

Captain REX
Easily? How so?

Blue_Hefner
I dont know much about Kyle during Dark Nest but I think Mace has this in the bag like potato chips.

DePWNZOR
Mace wins. The PT Jedi are all much better at Lightsaber to Lightsaber Combat. Mace also has unique gifts,like Vaapad and Shatterpoint, and is physically stronger.

DiamondBullets
Mace would totally sodomize Katarn with his lightsaber. no expression

This isn't even a fair match-up, IMO.

Count Kent
Kyle is the second greatest saber duelist in the NJO. Mace was incredible in his era, but is really no match for most jedi in the NR.

darthsith19
This would be a very close battle but I give it to Kyle.

Sith Lord Windu
Nah. Mace would win because he is, in my opinion, i better duelist and most battles are about sabers more than force then he would win. Plus kyle may not get to use his powers and mace has others to match.

stone7
in force powers kyle would win. In saber i would go with mace. but it would probally be an eqivallent fight to ani and obi on mustafar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.