Bishop & Classic Cable vs Agent Zero & Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Cool fight who wins

Metalmanx
Ooo...this is a good match.

I think I give this to Bishop and Cable, mostly because of Bishop. Bishop has the damage-soaking ability and then can repay the damage harder than he received. That, and he is a superb hand-to-hand combatant, one which I believe could definitely be trouble for Captain America. And then of course there's his energy projection abilities. That might prove fatal to both Agent Zero and Cap.

And Cable...Well, he has lots of guns.

golem370
Yeah but anything physical Agent Zero will absorb it to and he has Adamantium bullets and knives to

Metalmanx
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah but anything physical Agent Zero will absorb it to and he has Adamantium bullets and knives to

Then Bishop can just blast him with energy to put him down. We all know how powerful those are when he wants them to be.

golem370
Can he absorb a bullet? and Captain America's shield thats made from Vibranium-Adimantium alloy which makes it stronger then ordinary Adamantium and could with stand the blast.

golem370
Agent Zero absorbs kinetic energy. KNOWN SUPERHUMAN POWERS: Agent Zero is a mutant with the power to absorb the kinetic energy of an impact within certain limits without injury to himself. Following the mutation of his powers, Zero must release the energy he absorbs and can channel it as blasts of concussive-corrosive energy via an acidic enzyme secreted from his fingertips. This enzyme was specifically designed by the Weapon X Program to counteract an opponent's self-healing abilities by reversing the process so that the more an opponent attempts to heal an enzyme-inflicted wound, the worse it becomes. Zero is also able to channel absorbed energy into raw strength, allowing him to deliver blows ten times stronger than normal

Draco69
Bishop can also absorb kinetic energy. He was shot several times in District X and he just absorbed the bullet's kinetic energy.

golem370
Yeah but Agent Zero can absord kinetic energy to

Metalmanx
Yeah but Agent Zero can absord kinetic energy to

Yea. But Bishop is FAR better than Agent Zero at absorbing energy.

And yes, Cap can deflect the blasts. But that will only save him so long. As soon as he tries to attack, the shield's kinetic energy is absorbed into Bishop, then he proceeds to kick Cap's ass.

Cable could literally tear AZ apart with a plethora of bullets. Without an adamantium skeleton to keep him together, this would work. Yes, he'll heal eventually, but he will be incapacitated.

Bishop, realistically, could take them both out himself.

golem370
I really doubt that but you maybe be right anyway I still say it goes 5/10 chances ether way

Metalmanx
I really doubt that but you maybe be right anyway I still say it goes 5/10 chances ether way

I don't mind you doubting/disagreeing with me, since we're all entitled to our opinions and all, but...what is your scenario for Cap and Agent X winning? I can't see them able to pull it off without a plot device on their side. In my opinion, they are outmatched here.

golem370

Metalmanx

golem370
How about with his armor he sneeks behind Bishop and cuts his throat or just K.O's him and then it them against against Cable. weapons and experience of both AZ and Cap I would give them the win.Not sure

Metalmanx
How about with his armor he sneeks behind Bishop and cuts his throat or just K.O's him and then it them against against Cable. weapons and experience of both AZ and Cap I would give them the win.Not sure

So what you're saying is...AZ and Cap get prep? Because in these vs. matches, they start off facing each other. So, unless AZ can teleport now, he's not sneaking up on anyone.

And since he can't sneak up on Bishop, he gets his ass blown away by an energy blast.

Bishop has years and years and years of experience. In his timeline, he was training his whole life to defeat each and every one of the X-men.

Cable, too, has been fighting pretty much his entire life against a certain individual. Perhaps you know him? Apcocalypse?

golem370
No prep

golem370
But Bishop can't beat every X-Men

lilnutta12
with cable only cap stands i think only beacause cap is so great and hes all this and that other wise its team of cable and x men

golem370
Cap would fall before AZ would

Metalmanx
But Bishop can't beat every X-Men

No, not everyone. But a vast majority of them. He's trained his whole life in all sorts of specialized techniques in order to take out most of the X-men roster.

King KAM
Originally posted by Metalmanx
No, not everyone. But a vast majority of them. He's trained his whole life in all sorts of specialized techniques in order to take out most of the X-men roster. if someone is saying bishop can give cap a challenge in h2h then they are on crack, bishop would get whailed on by cyclops in h2h. And as for his kinetic energyblasts,well we all know cap can block those, and then just choke him out,he does know bishops power.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by King KAM
if someone is saying bishop can give cap a challenge in h2h then they are on crack, bishop would get whailed on by cyclops in h2h. And as for his kinetic energyblasts,well we all know cap can block those, and then just choke him out,he does know bishops power.

Man, where were you earlier today when I had all this free time at work to school your ass?

Bishop would rock Cap in a hand to hand fight. Before you go spazzing, go read some of Bishop's stuff, either in his comic or in the 90s X-men. He trained his whole life to take out most of the X-men roster. That includes hand-to-hand combat.

Call me crazy, but with that kind of power and experience, I don't see any reason to lose to Cap. Why can't Bishop choke him out instead?

King KAM
Man, where were you earlier today when I had all this free time at work to school your ass?

Bishop would rock Cap in a hand to hand fight. Before you go spazzing, go read some of Bishop's stuff, either in his comic or in the 90s X-men. He trained his whole life to take out most of the X-men roster. That includes hand-to-hand combat.

Call me crazy, but with that kind of power and experience, I don't see any reason to lose to Cap. Why can't Bishop choke him out instead? you just said bishop would rock cap in h2h....

you sir, are a douche.

King KAM

Call me crazy, but with that kind of power and experience, I don't see any reason to lose to Cap. Why can't Bishop choke him out instead? and metalman, the only way you could take me to school is if you were my chauffeur.

jinzin

Call me crazy, but with that kind of power and experience, I don't see any reason to lose to Cap. Why can't Bishop choke him out instead?

jawdrop

what the hell are you smokin?!?!?!

What the f**k?

look it's like this.. wolverine's taken bishob down. cable EASILY schooled bishop and wolverine was helping bishop out.... cap has given more decent fights to both parties.. there's NO way bishop even comes CLOSE to comparing with cap in h2h skill... he may have TRAINED to deal with the x-men.. but when it comes down to it and it's time to put his money where his mouth is.. all he gets is a big red boot where his mouth is instead.. kinda like what happens in the comics...

batdude123

OMG. doh If you expect us to read some Bishop, then would you please read some Captain America comics? roll eyes (sarcastic)

King KAM
Originally posted by jinzin
jawdrop

what the hell are you smokin?!?!?!

What the f**k?

look it's like this.. wolverine's taken bishob down. cable EASILY schooled bishop and wolverine was helping bishop out.... cap has given more decent fights to both parties.. there's NO way bishop even comes CLOSE to comparing with cap in h2h skill... he may have TRAINED to deal with the x-men.. but when it comes down to it and it's time to put his money where his mouth is.. all he gets is a big red boot where his mouth is instead.. kinda like what happens in the comics... cap pwned cable...lol he knocked the man out a building and then made sure he didnt hit the ground too hard.

rotiart
Hrm. Well you say "Classic Cable" Classic cable was considered level 2 telekinetic.. mainly because he used most of his power to contain the technorganic virus. He always had the ability to make great use of this, but hardly ever used it... Classic cable could just TK toss the enemies off a building... But otherwise...

Bishop vs. Cap. I'd go with Bishop. Cap is a hand to hand fighter, that tosses around a shield. Thats a lot of "blunt" "concussive" damage. Which Bishop would soak up to release as a blast back at cap. Can bishop take the punishment though? I don't think so. I think bishop goes down before he returns the kinetic energy to down cap. Then Zero vs. Cable. goes either way i think. But with cap free now that bishop is down, its cap and the agent vs cable. Team cap America wins.

Grimm22
you just said bishop would rock cap in h2h....

you sir, are a douche.

Co-Signed wink

King KAM
Originally posted by Grimm22
Co-Signed wink oh yeah!

Grimm22
cap pwned cable...lol he knocked the man out a building and then made sure he didnt hit the ground too hard.

Yeah, the only reason that Cap lost that fight was because of Cable's telekenisis erm

In h2h...

Cap >>>> Cable

Cap >>>> Bishop

no expression

King KAM
Originally posted by Grimm22
Yeah, the only reason that Cap lost that fight was because of Cable's telekenisis erm

In h2h...

Cap >>>> Cable

Cap >>>> Bishop

no expression cap>>>>>anyone in the MU

batdude123
Cap's h2h skills>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bishop's

Metalmanx
Sigh.

Bishop absorbs energy. Kinetic energy included. Any blows Cap lands on him are absorbed and given back even harder.

Looks like I need to get my scanner hooked up soon...

xmarksthespot
Was stretching the page out with > really necessary?

Bishops energy absorption and projection powers tip the balance in favour of Bishop/Cable. On a side note Bishop can melt metal with microwaves apparently rendering Agent Zero's weaponry relatively useless, unless he intends to throw the adamantium bullets at them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.