Homophobia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gay Guy
I just joined this forum a couple of days ago, and have noticed that there is an extreme amount of angst against homosexuals within this forum. In one thread, I even had a rude member post this comment

"die"

And I believe he did so because of my sexual orientation. In another thread, I had a member post this comment.

"Ok, I'm heterosexual. Should we go around proclaiming our sexuality?"

Just because I opened up a thread about how proud I was of my homosexuality.

Let me just say that I'm proud to be a gay male, and there is no reason for me to hide it or be ashamed of the types of sex that I'm into.

So anyway, what makes people so intolerant of others? What are the causes of homophobia, and how do we as a society educate people to stop this hatemongering?

A.J
i dont mind you being gay, i have gay freinds, but please dont say anymore rude things to me again sad

shifty

botankus
laughing out loud

I'm sorry, but the whole "die" thing is killing me over here.

Gay Guy
Originally posted by A.J
shiftyi dont mind you being gay, i have gay freinds, but please dont say anymore rude things to me again sad

I never said anything rude.. confused

A.J
Originally posted by Gay Guy
I never said anything rude.. confused post the sexy comment, ive avoided and asked boys not to sad

Gay Guy
Originally posted by A.J
post the sexy comment, ive avoided and asked boys not to sad

oh well i didn't know that. I just did what the thread asked me to do..sorry smile

A.J
oh well i didn't know that. I just did what the thread asked me to do..sorry smile dont be sorry i kinda liked it wink laughing

Gay Guy
no problem...

so anyway..

repeat

"what makes people so intolerant of others? What are the causes of homophobia, and how do we as a society educate people to stop this hatemongering?"

botankus
I've got no problem with gays. I'd like to see you, Adam_Poe, and the Captain form a bond of sorts to help promote this thread. I think one of them lives in California, too, so maybe you guys could get together at a coffee shop or something to discuss.

A.J
no problem...

so anyway..

repeat

"what makes people so intolerant of others? What are the causes of homophobia, and how do we as a society educate people to stop this hatemongering?" because peole arent used to it or against theyre religion, i just dont like boys kissing or touching in front of me, thats the only problem i have

Draco69
There ARE some 'homophobes' who have an agenda against homosexuality.

However there are those who are unjustly labeled as 'homophobes' for "disagreeing" with homosexuality and itself and have no problems with homosexuals as members of society unlike true 'homophobes' who see homosexuals as a cancer upon society.

Also the gay community does tend to be a bit compulsive on who is a homophobe and who is not. Too many in the gay community, if you're against gay marriage, adoption or some other pertinent issue for gay politics than you are a homophobe. Whether this is an accurate mindset or not is subject to debate. Many use the racist/homophobe allegory to tie the sins of the past in regards of racism against African-Americans to homobhobia against homosexuals today.

Gay Guy
Originally posted by botankus
I've got no problem with gays. I'd like to see you, Adam_Poe, and the Captain form a bond of sorts to help promote this thread. I think one of them lives in California, too, so maybe you guys could get together at a coffee shop or something to discuss.

who are Adam Poe and Captain? Are they gay too? So basically you're saying that everyone from their own "kind" should be together? right? is that what you mean? Real tolerant viewpoint you have there son.. sad

botankus
I'd like to make this an official bulletin board for the homosexual bunch at KMC. Here all the gay members can list their phone numbers, addresses, etc...all the way to favorite type of bed sheet.

Who will be first?

Gay Guy
Originally posted by Draco69
There ARE some 'homophobes' who have an agenda against homosexuality.

However there are those who are unjustly labeled as 'homophobes' for "disagreeing" with homosexuality and itself and have no problems with homosexuals as members of society unlike true 'homophobes' who see homosexuals as a cancer upon society.

Also the gay community does tend to be a bit compulsive on who is a homophobe and who is not. Too many in the gay community, if you're against gay marriage, adoption or some other pertinent issue for gay politics than you are a homophobe. Whether this is an accurate mindset or not is subject to debate. Many use the racist/homophobe allegory to tie the sins of the past in regards of racism against African-Americans to homobhobia against homosexuals today.

Good points. Happy Dance

PVS
i'm a whobphobe

die

Gay Guy
Originally posted by PVS
i'm a whobphobe

die

there you go again. with your intolerant viewpoints. What have gay people ever done to you. All they want to do is be loved and accepted, is that so much to ask? There's a study that was done on people like yourself. Many of them have actually turned out to be closet homosexuals.

A.J
I'd like to make this an official bulletin board for the homosexual bunch at KMC. Here all the gay members can list their phone numbers, addresses, etc...all the way to favorite type of bed sheet.

Who will be first? confused laughing out loud

Gay Guy

Who will be first?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soleran
there you go again. with your intolerant viewpoints. What have gay people ever done to you. All they want to do is be loved and accepted, is that so much to ask? There's a study that was done on people like yourself. Many of them have actually turned out to be closet homosexuals.

But who ever said people need to love and accept anyone for their points of view or lifestyles? Freedom of choice is a double edged sword.

A.J
Originally posted by Soleran
But who ever said people need to love and accept anyone for their points of view or lifestyles? Freedom of choice is a double edged sword. wow that is very true smile

Draco69

You're new. He was referring to the KMC member Whodamandog. He and PVS have an infamous rivalry.

Gay Guy
But who ever said people need to love and accept anyone for their points of view or lifestyles? Freedom of choice is a double edged sword.

there's a difference between tolerance and love. I don't expect everyone to love me, but I do expect them to be tolerant. I don't need someone coming in every thread I post in, and then having them tell me to "die" because I'm gay.

Draco69

Very true. As stated before some overly-political (and sensitive) homosexuals are very strict on what people MUST think of them in order to not be a homophobe.

For example, our lipstick lesbian student body secretary took offense to a professor who didn't support gay adoption...but was for gay marriage. She never spoke to him again and dropped out of his class.

There are some they desperately need to realize that people have their own prejudices, perspectives and ethics on life. Nobody has to completely agree with everybody.

botankus
This thread is hysterical.hysterical From all posting, in fact.

botankus
I see that Pink Maynard changed his username to Hotpants and is browsing the forum. For a second there, I thought my bulletin board idea had become a smash hit.

A.J
there's a difference between tolerance and love. I don't expect everyone to love me, but I do expect them to be tolerant. I don't need someone coming in every thread I post in, and then having them tell me to "die" because I'm gay. you understand why people dont like you doing anything in front of them right sad

Soleran
This thread is hysterical.hysterical From all posting, in fact.

Your posts are still the best, especially about the coffee shops. Do you like coffee Botankus? Can we meet at a coffee shop you frequent and discuss this further!?

Gay Guy
Originally posted by A.J
you understand why people dont like you doing anything in front of them right sad

What's wrong with me making out with another guy and public? I've seen hetero's do it..no one seems to care about them when they kiss or hold hands?

botankus
I love me some French Vanilla. Actually, on a more serious note, forget coffee shops, why don't we hold a KMC convention? I'd like to see Raz rent out Madison Square Garden so all 50,000 KMC members can congregate in the springtime, and then do it again in London in the fall.

Gay Guy
I love me some French Vanilla. Actually, on a more serious note, forget coffee shops, why don't we hold a KMC convention? I'd like to see Raz rent out Madison Square Garden so all 50,000 KMC members can congregate in the springtime, and then do it again in London in the fall.

please stay on topic. you keep on talking about things that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. I've read some of your posts in other threads and you manage to stay on topic in those, but the minute a gay person starts to post something about how they feel you start going off topic and posting in pink letters. What makes you behave this way? When you look in the mirror, are you happy with what you see. Perhaps you are a repressed gay, and that is why you have this latent anger towards homosexuals. What do you think?

A.J
What's wrong with me making out with another guy and public? I've seen hetero's do it..no one seems to care about them when they kiss or hold hands? well women dont seem to like seeing women kiss and men dont like men kiss, it is sick to see, not wrong but sick to watch, i cant explain it, but i really dont like it makes me gag, no offence sad

A.J
I love me some French Vanilla. Actually, on a more serious note, forget coffee shops, why don't we hold a KMC convention? I'd like to see Raz rent out Madison Square Garden so all 50,000 KMC members can congregate in the springtime, and then do it again in London in the fall. dude......shut up no expression

Soleran
please stay on topic. you keep on talking about things that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. I've read some of your posts in other threads and you manage to stay on topic in those, but the minute a gay person starts to post something about how they feel you start going off topic and posting in pink letters. What makes you behave this way? When you look in the mirror, are you happy with what you see. Perhaps you are a repressed gay, and that is why you have this latent anger towards homosexuals. What do you think?

I think your ridiculous that said I am sure Botankus's response will be more colorful. Happy Dance

Gay Guy
Originally posted by A.J
well women dont seem to like seeing women kiss and men dont like men kiss, it is sick to see, not wrong but sick to watch, i cant explain it, but i really dont like it makes me gag, no offence sad

then you must not like your president..

http://www.hermes-press.com/bush_kiss.jpg

Hotpants
I see that Pink Maynard changed his username to Hotpants and is browsing the forum. For a second there, I thought my bulletin board idea had become a smash hit. hysterical

Its funny you mention me when there is a member named "Gay guy"

Bardock42
Well, now, I'm no homophobe, but lets be honest here, you people molest children, and you always hit on your straight male friends, also you are the sole cause and reason for AIDS, and you are just general disgusting. But, as I said, I'm not a homophobe.

A.J
then you must not like your president..

http://www.hermes-press.com/bush_kiss.jpg presidnent, stick out tongue you mean prime minister,

hell no i ****ing hate him i hate all of the goverment yours and mine

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by A.J
well women dont seem to like seeing women kiss and men dont like men kiss, it is sick to see, not wrong but sick to watch, i cant explain it, but i really dont like it makes me gag, no offence sad

i see no problem with homosexual relationships.. id be a hypocrite if i did, ..the simple solution to your problem is to 'not watch'... but then again .. if it is presented infront of you then you dont really have choice...

i have a uber-racist/homophobic friend.... her views were based on her upbringing, media and other social factors....

i was a little aprehensive about meeting her because of her views, but now we are practically inseprable ... (except when she goes to the toilet - she doesnt me following her) ...kidding

i respect her views - partly because she didnt quite understand why people would chose to 'ruin' thier lives this way ....

then again she was a very opinionated person who loved speaking her mind - even when it wasnt needed ...

still love her tho ..

Draco69
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, now, I'm no homophobe, but lets be honest here, you people molest children, and you always hit on your straight male friends, also you are the sole cause and reason for AIDS, and you are just general disgusting. But, as I said, I'm not a homophobe.

*sigh*

99% of all pedophiles are 'heterosexual'.

Homosexuals hit on straight guys for fun or under the assumption that they are gay. If they're not, they will back off. What's the use of attempting to date a straight guy anymore would it be a straight woman trying to date a gay guy...?

The sole cause of AIDS is a VIRUS. The most common transport of the HIV virus is are as of today those of African ascent. If you're gonna point the finger of blame, then point it at African-Americans since they have the highest rate of infection in America.

Yes, you ARE homophobe and not the nice kind.

Uneeklyconfused
are you trying to be funny ?

Gay Guy

3 points to make..

1. The only gay group that molests children is NAMBLA. And most of the members of NAMBLA who molest boys are heterosexual males.

2. I've never once hit on a straight male guy. And even if I did, if he didn't like me hitting on him, he would be a homophobe, and probably a repressed gay anyway.

3. You ever seen the bonobus monkeys? Gay monkeys, not gay humans are responsible for the AIDS Virus. That's the type of sexual behavior in the animal kingdom that caused the spread of AIDS to human beings.

Uneeklyconfused
1. NAMBLA - whats that?

maybe he doesn't like your shoes?... seriously..if he doesnt like you hitting on him .. doesnt automatically mean hes a homophobe...

Draco69
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused

Dammit. He is, isn't he? Humor-o-meter is malfunctioning!!

*Stewie voice*

DAMN YOU ALL!!

evil face

A.J
1. NAMBLA - whats that?

maybe he doesn't like your shoes?... seriously..if he doesnt like you hitting on him .. doesnt automatically mean hes a homophobe... yeah people that are gay try to flirt with me, i hate it, dont mean i hate you all

Uneeklyconfused
Dammit. He is, isn't he? Humor-o-meter is malfunctioning!!

*Stewie voice*

DAMN YOU ALL!!

evil face

*fixes S.O.H*

oh .. it was a joke .. i get thoes ... tohslaugh

Soleran
1. NAMBLA - whats that?

maybe he doesn't like your shoes?... seriously..if he doesnt like you hitting on him .. doesnt automatically mean hes a homophobe...

No it means the person pointing a finger or thinking he's a homophobe is mentally challenged.

Gay Guy
No it means the person pointing a finger or thinking he's a homophobe is mentally challenged.

confused

botankus
Originally posted by A.J
dude......shut up no expression
dude...I know you're only fifteen, but learn to lighten up a bit and keep me from being able to guess your age before I even click on your profile!

Uneeklyconfused
thats a little harsh !! ...

i hit on girls that arnt gay ...they dont make a fuss about it cause its nothing ...

''okay . shes gay ..shes hitting on me.. shes cute but i like men..im flattered''...

i dont think shes gunna start a hate campaign about me ......

KCMcGrath

"Ok, I'm heterosexual. Should we go around proclaiming our sexuality?"

Spot on mate.. this is how I feel about it.
You're a homosexual, so what.. I don't care.... please just don't try and push it on to me please.

If you're having 'sexuality' problems don't drag me in your problematic world stick out tongue.

I don't need you to 'proclaim' your homosexuality to me... so yeah... back off with your proclaimations please. :P

A.J
dude...I know you're only fifteen, but learn to lighten up a bit and keep me from being able to guess your age before I even click on your profile! well this is a very serious topic mad

Bardock42

No

Uneeklyconfused
No
oh ..sadwalk...

Soleran
No laughing

Gay Guy
Originally posted by KCMcGrath
You're a homosexual, so what.. I don't care.... please just don't try and push it on to me please.

If you're having 'sexuality' problems don't drag me in your problematic world stick out tongue.

I don't need you to 'proclaim' your homosexuality to me... so yeah... back off with your proclaimations please. :P

those are the same types of arguments that were used against blacks during segregation and the right to vote days...

botankus
Originally posted by A.J
well this is a very serious topic mad

It's a joke. We all know who the thread starter is (was), so it's probably in our best interests to sidetrack the thread as much as possible, que?

Uneeklyconfused
those are the same types of arguments that were used against blacks during segregation and the right to vote days...
this is about homosexuality not blacks .... ranting....

stick out tongue

A.J
It's a joke. We all know who the thread starter is (was), so it's probably in our best interests to sidetrack the thread as much as possible, que? i dont who is it confused

Gay Guy

stick out tongue

they're both minorities. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soleran

stick out tongue

Is it? I thought it was about some silly ass posts that are craptastic and blurred to troll down a tunnel of poop. Thats alot of imagery for one sentance!

Bardock42

stick out tongue

Both are human with the same rights as anyone else though.

And the fight for equal rights for blacks can be compared to that of homosexuals.

KCMcGrath

Well why don't you go cry a river of tears pal.

..wah wah..

Uneeklyconfused
they're both minorities. roll eyes (sarcastic)

for really ? crazy

i get that ...

one thing at a time tho .. dont want to get off topic .. wink

botankus
Originally posted by A.J
i dont who is it confused
PVS made an early post about it.

Uneeklyconfused
Is it? I thought it was about some silly ass posts that are craptastic and blurred to troll down a tunnel of poop. Thats alot of imagery for one sentance!
ok.. lookaround.....

PVS
You're new. He was referring to the KMC member Whodamandog. He and PVS have an infamous rivalry.

he knows that because he IS whob. thus the reason he dodged your post along with all others referring to his true identity.

Gay Guy

More psuedo references about "poop" and about how homosexuals engage in anal sex. What are you trying to say? That anal sex is biologically unnatural? That the natural function of the anus is to poop? Just what I would have expected from all the prejudice homophobes on this forum.. sad

Draco69

Many young gay men have trouble dealing with their homosexuality and many compensate it by infusing themselves into "gay culture" or what many consider the gay lifestyle which in my opinion is just groupthink of on a how a homosexual man should live his life.

Homosexuality in itself is not a lifestyle. It's an element of life. A small element that just determines who you sleep with and who you love. It has no effect on your interests, personality, career or educational goals.

However MANY homosexuals MAKE it a lifestyle. They begin to dress in obscenely expensive clothes. They begin to speak with lisp. They train themselves to have a lighter voice. They wear rainbow flags on their cars. These homosexuals conform to a culture as a why of determining who they are.

It's really no different from African-Americans adopting the "gangsta" lifestyle as way of "embracing" their black heritage. Some gays do the same thing.

I find it self-deprecating in my opinion. Just be yourself.

Bardock42
for really ? crazy

i get that ...

one thing at a time tho .. dont want to get off topic .. wink

Equal Rights are never Off-Topic...*patriotic pose*

Gay Guy
Many young gay men have trouble dealing with their homosexuality and many compensate it by infusing themselves into "gay culture" or what many consider the gay lifestyle which in my opinion is just groupthink of on a how a homosexual man should live his life.

Homosexuality in itself is not a lifestyle. It's an element of life. A small element that just determines who you sleep with and who you love. It has no effect on your interests, personality, career or educational goals.

However MANY homosexuals MAKE it a lifestyle. They begin to dress in obscenely expensive clothes. They begin to speak with lisp. They train themselves to have a lighter voice. They wear rainbow flags on their cars. These homosexuals conform to a culture as a why of determining who they are.

It's really no different from African-Americans adopting the "gangsta" lifestyle as way of "embracing" their black heritage. Some gays do the same thing.

I find it self-deprecating in my opinion. Just be yourself.

Happy Dance

Uneeklyconfused
That the natural function of the anus is to poop smile

Draco69
More psuedo references about "poop" and about how homosexuals engage in anal sex. What are you trying to say? That anal sex is biologically unnatural? That the natural function of the anus is to poop? Just what I would have expected from all the prejudice homophobes on this forum.. sad

Dude, you're overexaggerating. I understand that you're trying to give a voice for the gay community...but you're not exactly helping them... sad

Uneeklyconfused
Equal Rights are never Off-Topic...*patriotic pose*
good for you ... petpet

A.J
PVS made an early post about it. did he really confused

Gay Guy

very good..you know how to repeat what I just said. Well done.

Bardock42
good for you ... petpet

Thank you...I feel really moral right now.

Uneeklyconfused
Dude, you're overexaggerating. I understand that you're trying to give a voice for the gay community...but you're not exactly helping them... sad
agrees ... ! ...

Soleran

Someone seems to have tunnel vision there, that wasn't my intent but good to know your perception on that.

Uneeklyconfused
very good..you know how to repeat what I just said. Well done.

thank you .. took me a while.. but i got there happy...

but for how long hmm?

Soleran

as opposed to morally left? confused

PVS

ffs, thats the whole point. he created this account as a caricature of an exaggerated negative stereotypical homosexual. he did this before under the name "teh smart guy" and proceeded to debate himself messed

as i brought up then, it would be like me creating a sock account called "dubya rules" and proceeding to post ridiculous statements to make all bush supporters look like idiots. get it?

KCMcGrath
I dont have a problem with homosexuals.
I say: " Do your own thing "
But if you come to me and start trying to push your agenda on to me I'll shield up and bat back. I've lived in Asian countries where since I am white, homosexuals were always trying to hit on me. Personally it made me feel really disgusted w/ myself and I did NOT want to be seen by anyone that knew me while some homosexual was trying to get my attention because it's just gross. I used to be respect towards them and just walk away or not respond, but once they started to try and push their agenda on to me I would tell them to go get fXXked.

I don't get in the faces of homosexuals, but it seems like they 'think' it's their God given right to come and 'proclaim' their sexuality to me and try and hit on me...

I ask you this Gay Guy, what about my rights as a heterosexual and not to have some homosexual trying to hit on me? Where are my rights in this fact? or are you so self centered you cannot see pass your own agenda?

Draco69
Originally posted by PVS
ffs, thats the whole point. he created this account as a caricature of an exaggerate negative stereotype homosexual. he did this before under the name "teh smart guy" and proceeded to debate himself messed

as i brought up then, it would be like me creating a sock account called "dubya rules" and proceeding to post ridiculous statements to make all bush supporters look like idiots. get it?

Yeah. A thoughtful KMC member PM'ed me. Forgive me, I've been away for like three months. I didn't know. I didn't realize he would go to such depths to create socks to "prove" a point....

Was he banned or something?

Bardock42
as opposed to morally left? confused

Yeah...there's supposed to be a comma somewhere in there....

Soleran
Yeah...there's supposed to be a comma somewhere in there....

Damnit, where's VVD when you need him most!?

(comma ^ )

Bardock42
Damnit, where's VVD when you need him most!?

(comma ^ )

I know...it's a shame.

botankus
On that note, I'm going to create a sock account called "All Hail Morrissey" and sound like Bardock. That should convince everyone that The Smiths are a bunch of oafs.

PVS
Yeah. A thoughtful KMC member PM'ed me. Forgive me, I've been away for like three months. I didn't know. I didn't realize he would go to such depths to create socks to "prove" a point....

Was he banned or something?

no need for apologies. its not like this is a regular occurance. im sure if i was just introduced to this situation i would be quite befuddled as well. after all its difficult for any rational mind to grasp the depths of which this guy has sunk. its like he hit rick bottom and then broke out the jackhammer.

and yes, he got banned and made a bunch of sock accounts.

Bardock42
On that note, I'm going to create a sock account called "All Hail Morrissey" and sound like Bardock. That should convince everyone that The Smiths are a bunch of oafs.

He made a sock account satirizing me already....

Gay Guy
I dont have a problem with homosexuals.
I say: " Do your own thing "
But if you come to me and start trying to push your agenda on to me I'll shield up and bat back. I've lived in Asian countries where since I am white, homosexuals were always trying to hit on me. Personally it made me feel really disgusted w/ myself and I did NOT want to be seen by anyone that knew me while some homosexual was trying to get my attention because it's just gross. I used to be respect towards them and just walk away or not respond, but once they started to try and push their agenda on to me I would tell them to go get fXXked.

I don't get in the faces of homosexuals, but it seems like they 'think' it's their God given right to come and 'proclaim' their sexuality to me and try and hit on me...

I ask you this Gay Guy, what about my rights as a heterosexual and not to have some homosexual trying to hit on me? Where are my rights in this fact? or are you so self centered you cannot see pass your own agenda?

It depends on what you define as "hitting on you."

People are overly sensitive. It's all about perception. If I make a comment like..

"you have a great ass" to you while you're walking down the street with a donkey or a mule, I could just be talking about the animal who is going down the street with you.

Or so what if I was talking about you. Cultures are different. Some men kiss on the lips in other cultures as a sign of affection.

Why must I see you holding hands with a woman?

Why do you have the right to talk about "coception" and having babies with your wife, but it's not okay for me to talk about artificially insenminating a surrogate mother with my partner?

There's double standards, you must admit. And they're not fair.

botankus
Oh. Was it "teh smart guy" because you misspelled "the" or something like that?

Bardock42

Hmm, might be as well, but I was thinking of "Goku69"...the name was chosen wisely.

Draco69
Originally posted by PVS
no need for apologies. its not like this is a regular occurance. im sure if i was just introduced to this situation i would be quite befuddled as well. after all its difficult for any rational mind to grasp the depths of which this guy has sunk. its like he hit rick bottom and then broke out the jackhammer.

sad

Jeez, I knew he was a tad unstable but I didn't think he was THAT unstable.

I'm guessing he's using different computers on different networks (maybe a library...?) since he created multiple sock accounts and mods can just block an ISP.

Anyone hit the mod button?

Gay Guy
Originally posted by PVS

You are a very hate filled man. You've already told me to "die" twice already. I have know idea where all the hate comes from. But I will pray for you.

PVS

no, that was a sock depicting capt fantastic.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
no, that was a sock depicting capt fantastic.

Really? I think Gay Guy here is Capt Fantastic.

I thought teh smart guy was general satire.

PVS
You are a very hate filled man. You've already told me to "die" twice already. I have know idea where all the hate comes from. But I will pray for you.

whob, why dont you squeeze in a prayer for a blessing of some sort of purpose in your life.
then all this forum crap would seem superficial, as opposed to the life's mission its obviously become for you.

Draco69

Nah. Calling himself Gay Guy would already be redundant.

Being the classy guy he is, he would call himself "Bible-Thumper" or "Ned Flanders".

rolling on floor laughing

botankus

Hmm, now that I think about it, teh smart guy was from San Francisco and did proclaim to be gay, so who knows.

Bardock42
Hmm, now that I think about it, teh smart guy was from San Francisco and did proclaim to be gay, so who knows.
True, might be....who is Gay Guy then? Maybe Adam.....

KCMcGrath
It depends on what you define as "hitting on you."

People are overly sensitive. It's all about perception. If I make a comment like..

"you have a great ass" to you while you're walking down the street with a donkey or a mule, I could just be talking about the animal who is going down the street with you.

Or so what if I was talking about you. Cultures are different. Some men kiss on the lips in other cultures as a sign of affection.

Why must I see you holding hands with a woman?

Why do you have the right to talk about "coception" and having babies with your wife, but it's not okay for me to talk about artificially insenminating a surrogate mother with my partner?

There's double standards, you must admit. And they're not fair.

Yes, of course, and let me guess... homosexuals are at a disadvantage?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

So what you are saying now is that... everyone should be bending over their backs just to cater to a minority of people who feel that they have been somehow sexually entrapped? Democracy is great isn't it hahahaha... ah gezz I hope you can pick up on my rhetorical post here... just incase we're at a cultural disadvantge here and we're not understanding each other eek!

Oh please, don't be so nitty picky... grow some balls mate.

Gay Guy
Yes, of course, and let me guess... homosexuals are at a disadvantage?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

So what you are saying now is that... everyone should be bending over their backs just to cater to a minority of people who feel that they have been somehow sexually entrapped? Democracy is great isn't it hahahaha... ah gezz I hope you can pick up on my rhetorical post here... just incase we're at a cultural disadvantge here and we're not understanding each other eek!

Oh please, don't be so nitty picky... grow some balls mate.

haha..real funny.."bending over backs" trying to make fun of gays once again..

People like you are the reason I opened this thread..you're a sad little man. sad

KCMcGrath
haha..real funny.."bending over backs" trying to make fun of gays once again..

People like you are the reason I opened this thread..you're a sad little man. sad

It's an express silly.

I means to do whatever, and however just to please..

Inspectah Deck
no problem...

so anyway..

repeat

"what makes people so intolerant of others? What are the causes of homophobia, and how do we as a society educate people to stop this hatemongering?"

Everybody should just turn straight. stick out tongue

botankus
Well, when the sock "OffTopic Loon" is created, we all know where that mold came from...

Sorry, Debs, I couldn't resist! kisss

Gay Guy
Originally posted by PVS
whob, why dont you squeeze in a prayer for a blessing of some sort of purpose in your life.
then all this forum crap would seem superficial, as opposed to the life's mission its obviously become for you.

I have no idea what the hell a "whob" is..all I know is that you keep telling me to "die" because of my sexuality!!

And now you're bringing up more "crap" references about anal sex and how it is abnormal and how gay guys like to do it.

You're the type of guy who likes to pick on those you think are weaker than you. You have my sympathy.

KCMcGrath
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Everybody should just turn straight. stick out tongue

Lol, then where would all our soccer players come from big grin?

Bardock42
Lol, then where would all our soccer players come from big grin?

Football

A.J
Lol, then where would all our soccer players come from big grin? laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

PVS
I have no idea what the hell a "whob" is..all I know is that you keep telling me to "die" because of my sexuality!!

And now you're bringing up more "crap" references about anal sex and how it is abnormal and how gay guys like to do it.

You're the type of guy who likes to pick on those you think are weaker than you. You have my sympathy.

this is why dialup i.p.'s should be restricted from forums

Soleran

Only mentally, and believe me the sympathy, you should save that for yourself.

Gay Guy
Well, when the sock "OffTopic Loon" is created, we all know where that mold came from...

Sorry, Debs, I couldn't resist! kisss

Your the one who keeps on going off topic. You said all us gay guys should have our own message board. Pathetic...

KCMcGrath
Your the one who keeps on going off topic. You said all us gay guys should have our own message board. Pathetic...

Stop trying to convert us please.
Not interested.

Bardock42

You should...seperate but equal, would be fair.

A.J

Oh please, don't be so nitty picky... grow some balls mate. apart from the couple of insults i think thats a good answer smile

Gay Guy
Only mentally, and believe me the sympathy, you should save that for yourself.

hahaa..real funny..people should naturally feel sorry for gay people..is that what you're trying to say? Because gay people are easily picked on..you're a sad little man.. sad

Gay Guy
Stop trying to convert us please.
Not interested.

puhlleaaasee..i wouldn't be into you if you were the last "repressed gay" on earth..

Soleran
hahaa..real funny..people should naturally feel sorry for gay people..is that what you're trying to say? Because gay people are easily picked on..you're a sad little man.. sad

laughing pokey if you say so Whob.

Uneeklyconfused
this is the very reason why some gay women dont like gay men ..

... grow some balls mate.

KCMcGrath
puhlleaaasee..i wouldn't be into you if you were the last "repressed gay" on earth..

LOL OMG You are the worse homosexual I've ever had this debate with in my entire life.. c'mon mate... you can do better than that... ahahaha

Hay, did someone not get their fair share of lovin' when they were a wee lil' boy?

PVS
pokey if you say so Whob.

congratulations on being the first person, to my knowledge, to use that smiley appropriately.

Gay Guy
You should...seperate but equal, would be fair.

just like they said about the blacks...yeah you German's have really changed your ways since WW2

Gay Guy
LOL OMG You are the worse homosexual I've ever had this debate with in my entire life.. c'mon mate... you can do better than that... ahahaha

Hay, did someone not get their fair share of lovin' when they were a wee lil' boy?

Are you trying to imply that I was molested by my uncles lester when my parent's were away? Don't you ever mention anything about being molested leading to be being gay or else you know what will happen!!

banned

KCMcGrath
We need a pretty girl in this thread:

embarrasment Half Filipino = pretty.
How could you not be attracted to her? Gosh.. so pretty..
I have a soft spot for Filipinos.

KCMcGrath
Are you trying to imply that I was molested by my uncles lester when my parent's were away? Don't you ever mention anything about being molested leading to be being gay or else you know what will happen!!

banned

Don't hate me please...

Gay Guy
We need a pretty girl in this thread:

embarrasment Half Filipino = pretty.
How could you not be attracted to her? Gosh.. so pretty..
I have a soft spot for Filipinos.

Well good for you, but how is it okay for you to talk about the type of girl you like, but not okay to talk about the type of guy that I like?

Bardock42
just like they said about the blacks...yeah you German's have really changed your ways since WW2

I think so too, I mean we accept that you people may live...

Gay Guy
I think so too, I mean we accept that you people may live...

I was there when they took the Berlin Wall down, and believe you me it wasn't so people like you could profess they're uneducated hate filled views so freely once again...

A.J
I think so too, I mean we accept that you people may live... thats uncalled for what he said about germans now adays, germans back then know during WW1 can all burn in hell

KCMcGrath
Well good for you, but how is it okay for you to talk about the type of girl you like, but not okay to talk about the type of guy that I like?

Here we go again... whine, whine, whine.

I think you need to go back to the basics mate.

Ask yourself this simple question: " Why am I choosing to be a homosexual? "

And when you get the confused answer you get ( in truth you know you do whether you admit it or not ) ask yourself another question; " If I am soooo proud of my homosexuality, and I am so confident that I am a gay person, why is it that I am even having this discussion with a person I do not even know on a forum on the net? What am I trying to prove?

Please, as I was saying before... your agenda is accepted amongst those that have chosen not to be attracted to females for whatever varying reasons, and those who are like minded as far as freedom of choice go. Yes, we all have the freedom of choice. I am personally just over having to listen to this homosexual debate. That's MY choice.. not yours to make for me... get my point?? or can you not see pass your own hand in this matter?

For the sake of sanity of those who honestly don't care whether you are proud to be who you ... stop trying to get attention.

If your confused, which you obviously are... do something about it.. and find a real answer to your problem.

I'm signing off.. since I don't need to focus my attention on this issue anymore. However, for you.... it's a battle... good luck!

Gay Guy
Originally posted by A.J
thats uncalled for what he said about germans now adays, germans back then know during WW1 can all burn in hell

True.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by A.J
thats uncalled for what he said about germans now adays, germans back then know during WW1 can all burn in hell

WWI Germans? They don't usually get much hate, what with the whole WWII thing.

A.J
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
WWI Germans? They don't usually get much hate, what with the whole WWII thing. thats what i meant WW1 i understand them, but WW2 they were total dicks, i blame them

Gay Guy
Here we go again... whine, whine, whine.

I think you need to go back to the basics mate.

Ask yourself this simple question: " Why am I choosing to be a homosexual? "

And when you get the confused answer you get ( in truth you know you do whether you admit it or not ) ask yourself another question; " If I am soooo proud of my homosexuality, and I am so confident that I am a gay person, why is it that I am even having this discussion with a person I do not even know on a forum on the net?

Please, as I was saying before... your agenda is accept amongst those that have chosen not to be attracted to females for whatever varying reasons, and those who are like minded as far a freedom of choice go.

For the sake of sanity of those who honestly don't care whether you are proud to be who you ... stop trying to get attention.

If your confused, which you obviously are... do something about it.. and find a real answer to your problem.

I'm signing off.. since I don't need to focus my attention on this issue anymore. However, for you.... it's a battle... good luck!

Yeah whatever..you know nothing about me or who I am or who I stand for.

People like you are the problem, you go around professing your agenda against agendas like mine, and making it look as though your agenda is better than mine.

You go about your normal day, being proud to be an Aussie right mate.

You have the freedom to go out on the town with your significant other, and not get ridiculed right?

But its not okay for me to go out on the town, with a big hairy sailor guy, kiss him on the lips in front of you, tell him that I love him in front of you, or to sit on his lap in public in front of you.

I'm not pushing my agenda on you anymore then you are pushing your agenda on me. It's just that we both have an agenda, and only one of our agendas will prove to be victorious in the end.

Bardock42
Originally posted by A.J

I have no clue what you just said, but we were a) bloody right in the first World War and b) I don't think anyone should burn in hell...

Imperial_Samura
Don't say agenda any more!

KCMcGrath
Yeah whatever..you know nothing about me or who I am or who I stand for.

People like you are the problem, you go around professing your agenda against agendas like mine, and making it look as though your agenda is better than mine.

You go about your normal day, being proud to be an Aussie right mate.

You have the freedom to go out on the town with your significant other, and not get ridiculed right?

But its not okay for me to go out on the town, with a big hairy sailor guy, kiss him on the lips in front of you, tell him that I love him in front of you, or to sit on his lap in public in front of you.

I'm not pushing my agenda on you anymore then you are pushing your agenda on me. It's just that we both have an agenda, and only one of our agendas will prove to be victorious in the end.

Yes and GL to it all.. you go kiss your hairy salior if that's what you think will make you happy sick .

As far as agenda pushing goes -- you're the person starting these threads... expect replies, god damnit... that's what a forums for right? now back to the point of growing some balls again I guess... sorry I'm not here to give you comfort in your decision... heh, expect it mate :P :P.... some of us are just normal.

A.J
I have no clue what you just said, but we were a) bloody right in the first World War and b) I don't think anyone should burn in hell... i said, the germans from WW1 were not so bad they didnt torture jews like in WW2 by putting them in those gas chambers things

and i do with those ones that laughed about it all in WW2

and explain to me how you were right, im not saying your not but i want to know

Gay Guy
Yes and GL to it all.. you go kiss your hairy salior if that's what you think will make you happy sick .

Yeah and you go kiss your 26 year old big boobed Nicole kidman look alike girlfriend mate... sick

Bardock42
Originally posted by A.J
i said, the germans from WW1 were not so bad they didnt torture jews like in WW2 by putting them in those gas chambers things

and i do with those ones that laughed about it all in WW2

and explain to me how you were right, im not saying your not but i want to know

Yeah, and I said we should have won the first one ....

And the majority of Germans back then wasn't evil either....

Draco69
Let's see. Gay Guy joined a little over an hour ago. KCMcGarth joined around the same time...

What are the odds of two newbies with exact polarizing viewpoints who joined at the exact same time getting in a passionate debate? None.

Good Lord, (it's the morning, I don't have coffee, and I'm at work thus I'm a little slow on the uptake...) why would someone debate with HIMSELF?!

Jesus, Whodam. What happened to you?

no

KCMcGrath
Yeah and you go kiss your 26 year old big boobed Nicole kidman look alike girlfriend mate... sick

She's not to pretty.
I'm tellin' yah, the Filipino/Eurasians = the bomb embarrasment.
It's fun to hang around girls and playin' the game of life. wink
You should try it sometime... it's quite fun actually...

^------- EDIT: I have nothing to do with Gay guy.. I am here for the Anime.. it's acutally 2:20 am here in Aus... BAD, BAD Boy I am.. not good... need my buet slep wink.

Gay Guy

And the majority of Germans back then wasn't evil either....

The correct use of english grammar is "weren't" not "wasn't". You're intelligence is going through the roof now. They need put a grammar check on this forum as well as spellcheck.

Storm
As far as agenda pushing goes -- you're the person starting these threads... expect replies, god damnit... that's what a forums for right? now back to the point of growing some balls again I guess... sorry I'm not here to give you comfort in your decision... heh, expect it mate :P :P.... some of us are just normal.
Homosexual relationships aren' t abnormal, just because heterosexual relationships are the norm for most people.

Bardock42
The correct use of english grammar is "weren't" not "wasn't". You're intelligence is going through the roof now. They need put a grammar check on this forum as well as spellcheck.

Are you sure about that?

Imperial_Samura

English should be capitalised. Your, not you're (you are.) Stones, glass houses - you know the drill.

Gay Guy
Originally posted by Storm
Homosexual relationships aren' t abnormal, just because heterosexual relationships are the norm for most people.

Exactly. Finally someone with some common sense has posted in here. No wonder you're a mod. big grin

A.J

And the majority of Germans back then wasn't evil either.... im not saying who won, and im not saying theyre evil, but in WW2 they were dicks, i dont know about today know

Gay Guy
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
English should be capitalised. Your, not you're (you are.) Stone, glass houses - you know the drill.

You have no idea what your talking about. I'm an english professor at a University. And I believe the correct speling is "capitalized" not "capitalised"..Glass houses..stones..roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Originally posted by A.J
im not saying who won, and im not saying theyre evil, but in WW2 they were dicks, i dont know about today know

They weren't all dicks, that pretty bad generalizing.

You have no idea what your talking about. I'm an english professor at a University. And I believe the correct speling is "capitalized" not "capitalised"..Glass houses..stones..roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now it would have been "you're", but, since you are obviously not an English professor, could someone with a decent grasp of the English language, tell me if the following "the majority of Germans back then wasn't evil "...is actually wrong? I still operate under the impression that "the majority ... was" is an acceptable usage of the English grammar.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>