Shaving Woes...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
aaahhh! I'm so sick of my leg hair returning so damn soon. I have to shave like every other day to keep my legs smooth. I used to wax before.Which was awesome because the hair wouldn't return for like weeks. But then that's too much hassle and so to shaving I resorted. So I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong like using the wrong shaving equipment or something. erm

A.J

Punkyhermy
wtf?!
What the f**k?

A.J
What the f**k?

T.M
Cut your legs off..

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by A.J
What the f**k?
Keep Bacon out of it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nazgulinthedark
no hair just grows back fast...there's nothing we can do crybaby

A.J
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
Keep Bacon out of it. roll eyes (sarcastic) no expression

LethalFemme
aaahhh! I'm so sick of my leg hair returning so damn soon. I have to shave like every other day to keep my legs smooth. I used to wax before.Which was awesome because the hair wouldn't return for like weeks. But then that's too much hassle and so to shaving I resorted. So I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong like using the wrong shaving equipment or something. erm

Wax them. It's either that or hair removal.yes

A.J
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
no hair just grows back fast...there's nothing we can do crybaby i need help with shaving my legs....... sad

they are so fast its annoying

Roulette
Originally posted by T.M
Cut your legs off..

laughing out loudwhat a good solutionstick out tongue^-^

A.J
i tried it, doesnt work erm

T.M
Originally posted by Roulette
laughing out loudwhat a good solutionstick out tongue^-^

Thanks.. big grin

see not just a pretty face me.. stick out tongue

LethalFemme
OMG if shaving doesn't work grow a penis.eek!

Nazgulinthedark
that's always fun eek!

A.J
Originally posted by LethalFemme
OMG if shaving doesn't work grow a penis.eek! i got on but still doesnt work sad

ILoveMyDaniel
Two days? You should be thankful, dear. Mine starts to stubble up big time just over night! I doubt you're doing anything wrong you just need to make sure you use a new or semi-new razor with no brown rusty spots on it or no hair clotted in it, etc. I'd suggest waxing if it were possible or a good trustworthy electric razor? erm

A.J
that's always fun eek! its more fun when youve got one and can do things with it smile

LethalFemme
that's always fun eek!

I know!

Originally posted by A.J
i got on but still doesnt work sad

Your is brokenmhm

A.J
I know!

Your is brokenmhm confused can you fix it for me embarrasment

Roulette
Originally posted by T.M
Thanks.. big grin

see not just a pretty face me.. stick out tongue

Haha^^ indeedlesstick out tongue

laughing out loud interesting solution!

LethalFemme
Originally posted by A.J
confused can you fix it for me embarrasment

Hell to the no.*SNAP..................SNAP!*

A.J
Hell to the no.*SNAP..................SNAP!* ...ok sad

T.M

big grin

Fëanor
aaahhh! I'm so sick of my leg hair returning so damn soon. I have to shave like every other day to keep my legs smooth. I used to wax before.Which was awesome because the hair wouldn't return for like weeks. But then that's too much hassle and so to shaving I resorted. So I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong like using the wrong shaving equipment or something. erm well...you could just like not shave. i mean, so what if you got legs like a wookie. would it matter?

Nazgulinthedark
just wear pants all the time eek!

T.M

A.J
just wear pants all the time eek! pants ???? confused

do you mean trousers erm

LanceWindu
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Two days? You should be thankful, dear. Mine starts to stubble up big time just over night! I doubt you're doing anything wrong you just need to make sure you use a new or semi-new razor with no brown rusty spots on it or no hair clotted in it, etc. I'd suggest waxing if it were possible or a good trustworthy electric razor? erm

1. They only get rusty if you leave them in the shower...don't. no expression
2. Is it that hard to knock the razor against the sink or tub to unclot it? No.
3. You have really hairy legs. no expression

A.J
Originally posted by LanceWindu
1. They only get rusty if you leave them in the shower...don't. no expression
2. Is it that hard to knock the razor against the sink or tub to unclot it? No.
3. You have really hairy legs. no expression laughing laughing

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by A.J
pants ???? confused

do you mean trousers erm

i mean britches diva

LanceWindu
i mean britches diva

Lederhosen! eek!

A.J
i mean britches diva britches eek!

what do they look like confused

Fëanor
Originally posted by T.M
They would be warm in winter.. yes might be the new fashion trend if you ask me smile

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by A.J
britches eek!

what do they look like confused

pants confused

A.J
pants confused oh......im so stupid embarrasment

Punkyhermy
Us girls should liek retaliate and not shave. Its such a pain anyway. no expression

LanceWindu
Us girls should liek retaliate and not shave. Its such a pain anyway. no expression

Then you get to sleep alone. big grin

T.M

LanceWindu
http://img125.echo.cx/img125/3937/01nocomment8so.gif

Punkyhermy
Then you get to sleep alone. big grin
no expression

Men are evil.
no expression

LanceWindu
no expression

Men are evil.
no expression

Men have hairy legs, women shouldn't. It would be so weird for my legs to be rubbing up against another set of hairy legs in bed. It's just wrong.

A.J
true dat

Punkyhermy
Men have hairy legs, women shouldn't. It would be so weird for my legs to be rubbing up against another set of hairy legs in bed. It's just wrong.

LOL.

BUT, dear sir the fact remains that just because we shave them off doesn't mean we have hairless legs. Nature designed it for us to have them. Hairy legs come with being born a homo sapien. Its just stupid rules of society that dictates that men's hairy legs should not rub against another set of them. no expression erm

Fëanor
Us girls should liek retaliate and not shave. Its such a pain anyway. no expression RIGHT ON!!!!! eek!Originally posted by T.M
I can see it catching on yes you know...i think you're right. starting today, i will no longer shave my legs! big grin

LanceWindu
LOL.

BUT, dear sir the fact remains that just because we shave them off doesn't mean we have hairless legs. Nature designed it for us to have them. Hairy legs come with being born a homo sapien. Its just stupid rules of society that dictates that men's hairy legs should not rub against another set of them. no expression erm

I know this. stick out tongue

But think for a second, would you actually care for hairy legs? You probably wouldn't like it.

Punkyhermy
I know this. stick out tongue

But think for a second, would you actually care for hairy legs? You probably wouldn't like it.
When it snows and I don't have to wear anything revealing my legs I go on a few days without shaving. no expression

LanceWindu
When it snows and I don't have to wear anything revealing my legs I go on a few days without shaving. no expression

A few days is different than having full length hair on your legs.

Punkyhermy
A few days is different than having full length hair on your legs.
Stubble sucks. stick out tongue

But yeah...last time I had full fledged hair on my legs was probably when I was like...12...but they never really showed that muchg...after I started waxing then...if I leave them a lone, they are just ugh.

T.M

Storm
It' s a tedious chore, and something we have to devote a little time to.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Fëanor
Originally posted by T.M
w00t

Neither will I... I mean.. umm. embarrasment and as an added bonus...i'll let my armpit hairs grow!!!! WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME?!?! eek!

NineCoronas
Girls, an idea: Burn them with a lighter. Just keep some water around and ointment and keep the lighter flame away from your skin and just catch the hair. It won't come back for a long time.

A.J
would that work

Fëanor
wouldn't know...but it sure does sound interesting. lets give it a shot

T.M
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Girls, an idea: Burn them with a lighter. Just keep some water around and ointment and keep the lighter flame away from your skin and just catch the hair. It won't come back for a long time.

That would smell though..

NineCoronas
Originally posted by T.M
That would smell though.. Then take a shower right after. no expression

LethalFemme

laughing out loud interesting solution!

Hairy legs = Menyes

silver_tears
You people must have extremely hairy legs blink
Like during the winter I don't shave for like weeks at a time and you can't even see the hair. I guess I'm lucky like that haha

LethalFemme
Originally posted by silver_tears
You people must have extremely hairy legs blink
Like during the winter I don't shave for like weeks at a time and you can't even see the hair. I guess I'm lucky like that haha

They must be like part wildebeests or something. laughing out loud

silver_tears
And here's a question for the guys, if your legs are hairy already how can you even tell if the chick you're rubbing them against is hairy as well. That makes no sense.

Unless you like touch her legs with your hands you wouldn't be able to tell blink

Ronny
aaahhh! I'm so sick of my leg hair returning so damn soon. I have to shave like every other day to keep my legs smooth. I used to wax before.Which was awesome because the hair wouldn't return for like weeks. But then that's too much hassle and so to shaving I resorted. So I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong like using the wrong shaving equipment or something. erm SAme thing happens to me messed its so annoying. I'm jsut considering getting that hair removel lasersurgery when i get older. And when its almost impossible to keep smooth in the "area" because its so tender and you get so many shave bumps

I hate shaving messed

LanceWindu
And here's a question for the guys, if your legs are hairy already how can you even tell if the chick you're rubbing them against is hairy as well. That makes no sense.

Unless you like touch her legs with your hands you wouldn't be able to tell blink

Umm...*rubs legs together*...yeah, I can tell there is hair on each leg.

LethalFemme

They probably do. I don't mind my guys hairy but, there is such a thing as too much. yes

Ronny
Then you get to sleep alone. big grin Pfft and guys refuse to shave their balls schmoll see what we have to deal with Jesus? you see?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Ronny
Pfft and guys refuse to shave their balls schmoll see what we have to deal with Jesus? you see?

OMG I once almost slept with a guy who had the hairiest ass. I couldn't do it.shock

NineCoronas

Unless you like touch her legs with your hands you wouldn't be able to tell blink You just look on them, and there is a lot of space between the legs. Women's hair seems to be softer than mens, so it's a softer feeling instead of a coarser feeling. That's how we tell.

silver_tears
Okay ew, ass, crack, and sack is a procedure very much offered these days stick out tongue

silver_tears
Originally posted by NineCoronas
You just look on them, and there is a lot of space between the legs. Women's hair seems to be softer than mens, so it's a softer feeling instead of a coarser feeling. That's how we tell.

I bet.

I think it's some sort of homophobia, you don't want it to feel like you're sleeping with another guy stick out tongue

LethalFemme
Okay ew, ass, crack, and sack is a procedure very much offered these days stick out tongue

I know it's a necessity to have at least your ass shaved or hairless somehow someway. laughing out loud

Storm
Pfft and guys refuse to shave their balls schmoll see what we have to deal with Jesus? you see?
no2

LethalFemme
I bet.

I think it's some sort of homophobia, you don't want it to feel like you're sleeping with another guy stick out tongue

But be honest we both know if we saw a chick walking down the street in a skirt with hairy legs we'd laugh like wtf.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Storm
no2

Is that a no to the ass or the ball shaving?

Storm
It' s a no to guys refuse to shave...

Ronny
no2

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. Not all of them but a big amout. Mine shaves his. but ive talked to alot of guys who are totally against shaving that area at all

Aww Leath laughing out loud What did you say? "sorry i cant do this.. its just you have a carpet on yuor bum"

LethalFemme
It' s a no to guys refuse to shave...

True most do it on their own cause they know it's part of the new standard and the ones that don't can and will be persuaded.eyes

LethalFemme
Not all of them but a big amout. Mine shaves his. but ive talked to alot of guys who are totally against shaving that area at all

Aww Leath laughing out loud What did you say? "sorry i cant do this.. its just you have a carpet on yuor bum"

In all seriousness I looked at it, I looked at him and put my panties on and left. laughing out loud

Ronny
buuuuuurn

Jav has a kinda hairy ass, well not really. Its normal but since he is mexican his hair is dark and it kinda stands out a bit more

but it doesnt bother me happy he has a cute little birthmark on his bum cheek

LanceWindu

Not everyone. confused Yes I shave the boys, just gotta be careful.

Ronny
I didnt say everyone ranting I just said guys, that could mean two or three stick out tongue

LethalFemme
buuuuuurn

Jav has a kinda hairy ass, well not really. Its normal but since he is mexican his hair is dark and it kinda stands out a bit more

but it doesnt bother me happy he has a cute little birthmark on his bum cheek

OMG I just realized you're talking about your bf's privates. Which means you've seen them. Is my baby a woman?eek!

LethalFemme
Not everyone. confused Yes I shave the boys, just gotta be careful.

I love it when men call them the boys or other names.droolio

Ronny
OMG I just realized you're talking about your bf's privates. Which means you've seen them. Is my baby a woman?eek! No embarrasment.... stop looking at me I didnt do anything. stoppit

LanceWindu
I love it when men call them the boys or other names.droolio

Just like when women call their boobs girls. droolio

Ronny
I call my boobs dumb and dumber eek!

LethalFemme
No embarrasment.... stop looking at me I didnt do anything. stoppit

Aw you're all a mature young woman now.cry

My girls and you're boys.shifty

LethalFemme
I call my boobs dumb and dumber eek!

which is which?eek!

Ronny
left is dumber and right is dumb happy

NineCoronas
BARE!

LethalFemme
left is dumber and right is dumb happy

hmm

Ronny
WABBIT!

LethalFemme
I taut I taw a putty tat!

Ronny
I deed I deed see a putty tat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd0XSR9N-7k&search=cats

LethalFemme
I deed I deed see a putty tat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd0XSR9N-7k&search=cats

I like cats I kinda have one.happy

Ronny
I want one sad Mine ran away cause she hated the doogie

LethalFemme
I want one sad Mine ran away cause she hated the doogie

aww get onestick out tongue

Ronny
my dad wont let me sad

LethalFemme
my dad wont let me sad

sorry sweetums

LanceWindu
My girls and you're boys.shifty

We should set up a play date for the kids. shifty

Thorinn
no expression

Punkyhermy
That's just too wierd...

LanceWindu
That's just too wierd...

Some women do it though. yes

Punkyhermy
haha.I like my boobs...but not that much. wink stick out tongue

LanceWindu

ROFL My first thought when I read that, I'm not going to say. laughing

Punkyhermy
stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
thats like the third time youve said that and i still find it awesome

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
thats like the third time youve said that and i still find it awesome
Bacon!
big grin

*hugs!*

LOL...I should stop saying that really...stick out tongue But its the truth.

How was your college thing?smile

-Tired Hiker-

One time I was shaving the hair right under my nose, I slipped and shaved my penis right off. no expression

LanceWindu
stick out tongue

Okay, I have to say it. laughing Don't take it the wrong way, it's just a joke.

I like your boobs too. flirt

Punkyhermy
Okay, I have to say it. laughing Don't take it the wrong way, it's just a joke.

I like your boobs too. flirt

stick out tongue

Lol...well I should stop tempting you guys so much. stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
Bacon!
big grin

*hugs!*

LOL...I should stop saying that really...stick out tongue But its the truth.

How was your college thing?smile
ill talk to you later i gotta run bye

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
ill talk to you later i gotta run bye
okay...bye.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
One time I was shaving the hair right under my nose, I slipped and shaved my penis right off. no expression

I said I f*cking shaved off my penis!!! I open myself up to you folks, and you just ignore me??? MY PENIS IS GONE, AND THIS IS WHAT I GET!!!!!! mad

LanceWindu
I said I f*cking shaved off my penis!!! I open myself up to you folks, and you just ignore me??? MY PENIS IS GONE, AND THIS IS WHAT I GET!!!!!! mad

You're such a woman now.

-Tired Hiker-
You're such a woman now.

Why do you think I moved to Vegas. erm

LanceWindu
Why do you think I moved to Vegas. erm

To be a legal hooker? eek!

-Tired Hiker-
Yep! Saaaaaaaaweeeeeeeeet! big grin

Punkyhermy
Check out and please comment on the new photographs I put up by following the link in my sig. big grin

LethalFemme
We should set up a play date for the kids. shifty

OMG are you suggesting what I hope you are?droolio

LanceWindu
OMG are you suggesting what I hope you are?droolio

That we should go to the park and play on the jungle gym? eek!

Mr. Bacon
okay...bye.
sorry sad my friend came to pick me up and they were early so i had to leave quick

silver_tears
I'm pretty much getting fully waxed at a salon tomorrow w00t

DarkC
Shaving = stabbies and "ARRGH!" when rolling over in bed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.