Havok's Power vs Superman with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Havok has a week to absorb energy and he can release it before Superman can a attack him stick out tongue Can Superman withstand the blast

ThePittman
NOPE!

TheKahn
Originally posted by golem370
Havok has a week to absorb energy and he can release it before Superman can a attack him stick out tongue Can Superman withstand the blast

yep

batdude123
What kind of energy are we talking about here?

Blair Wind
Heated Plasma

golem370

batdude123
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Heated Plasma

I know that. What I didn't know, however, is what kind of energy he is going to absorb for the week's time frame? Havok DOES blast plasma, and it is very hot. However, when has heat effected Superman? Or radiation for that matter (not red sun or kryptonite smartasses)? shifty

Grimm22
The only energy that can hurt Supes is Red Sun or Kryptonite no expression

Or Magic stick out tongue

Validus
Even though I think Havok has top tier (low top tier) energy output, he still isn't going to hurt Superman much.

I love Havok though. He's got one of the most visually awesome looking powers in comics.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Validus

I love Havok though. He's got one of the most visually awesome looking powers in comics.

Depending on which costume your talking about stick out tongue

ThePittman

batdude123

ThePittman
Originally posted by batdude123
And Superman's heat vision is hotter than any scientific form of measuring can calculate. no expression SAY WHAT, I have never heard that and how is that possible? We can calculate the temperature of stars billions of light-years away and the hottest temperature that was created on Earth was 3.6 billion degrees. So you are saying that his heat vision is hotter then that? If so he would burn of the atmosphere every time he fired them off.

batdude123
Originally posted by ThePittman
SAY WHAT, I have never heard that and how is that possible? We can calculate the temperature of stars billions of light-years away and the hottest temperature that was created on Earth was 3.6 billion degrees. So you are saying that his heat vision is hotter then that? If so he would burn of the atmosphere every time he fired them off.

I'll get a scan of it in a second.

Validus
SAY WHAT, I have never heard that and how is that possible? We can calculate the temperature of stars billions of light-years away and the hottest temperature that was created on Earth was 3.6 billion degrees. So you are saying that his heat vision is hotter then that? If so he would burn of the atmosphere every time he fired them off.
It's not always that hot. He has total control of the temperature.

TheKahn
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/863/supermansheatvision30nk.jpg

He can control not only how hot they are, but also the amount of kinetic force they impart to his target. The Superman respect thread is one of the top one on this site and some of his durability feat there far out-shadow anything Havok has proved himself offensively capable of.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371890&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

I'll get a scan of it in a second.

You have to be quicker than that, kid. wink

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn
You have to be quicker than that, kid. wink

Okay Mr. "Havok would be able to hurt Superman." roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

TheKahn
Okay Mr. "Havok would be able to hurt Superman." roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

blink

Originally posted by golem370

yep

batdude123
blink

OH! My bad. embarrasment I thought you said that the blast WOULD hurt Superman. sadwalk

ThePittman

Metalmanx
I don't think Superman would withstand it and be happy. In fact, Havok's most powerful blast has the potential to either daze or KO Supes.

batdude123
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I don't think Superman would withstand it and be happy. In fact, Havok's most powerful blast has the potential to either daze or KO Supes.

no

Metalmanx
no

Sigh...am I the only one that gets really tired of seeing replies/counters consisting only of a smiley-face?

batdude123
Sigh...am I the only one that gets really tired of seeing replies/counters consisting only of a smiley-face?

yes

ZephroCarnelian

yes

TheKahn
Can't say that I didn't see that coming no expression

Validus
bloogen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.