Homegrown terrorists’ arraigned in court

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gay Guy

Gay Guy
I'm afraid.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Gay Guy
I'm afraid.

There is nothing to be afraid of. There is no war and no terrorist threat. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Gay Guy
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
There is nothing to be afraid of. There is no war and no terrorist threat. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Yes..there's nothing to be afraid of when you have people trying to plan mass murder..roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shakyamunison
Yes..there's nothing to be afraid of when you have people trying to plan mass murder..roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's all Bush's fault. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gay Guy

Yeah..I didn't vote for him though. I voted for Kerry.

Mindship
They were all just kidding. Y'know....Punk'd!

Shakyamunison
Yeah..I didn't vote for him though. I voted for Kerry.

Kerry would have done the same thing. wink

The Omega
Do any news-media tell anyone WHY this group of people allegedly planned to bomb the Sears Tower?
(I say allegedly because they have not been convicted of anything yet).

Bardock42

33.3% of this statement are true

Gay Guy
Originally posted by Bardock42
33.3% of this statement are true

That's the scariest part. sad

The Omega
Today I heard on the news that US lawyers are questioning the arrest and the whole "homegrown terror-threat" stuff. No Al Queda connections, no wapons, no explosives, no nothing...

If this is what the FBI/CIA/NSA can dig up, either there are no terrorists in the US or I WILL be afraid actually...

PVS

Kerry would have done the same thing. wink

if your only way to get your point across is to ridicule an imaginary point, since you lack even the slightest wit to give a retort to the actual point on 'the war on terror' then maybe your proper place really is hugging whob's nuts. thumb up

Darth Jello
someone's going away for a long time for entrapment

The Omega
Darth> I kinda hope so, if you understand me.
Not only is this group apparantly harmless... It's also the fright this might've caused among people in the US... "home-grown terrorist"? Yeah, right...

Inspectah Deck
The idea to make a terrorist threat without any weapons, explosives or connections is beyond me.

Darth Jello
from what i heard, it sounds like the FBI got them together and tried to convince them to do this in the first place

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.