Darth Maul and General Grievous vs Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikester
this is a way more expirneced Maul. Sidious tought him force lightning etc. Genral Greivous is in CW. Sidious is in Rots. He is not allowed to use his offensive force powers. Battle takes place on flat land.

BlaxicanTroller
Sids gets his ass handed to him. No force powers=dead Sids.

mikester
i agreee

Council#13
No way. Sidious is far from defenseless, even without his Force Powers. I'm pretty sure that Grievous isn't much of a match against Sidious, and Sidious's saber skills outmatch Maul's. True, without his Force Powers Sidious is going down, but he's gonna put up one hell of a fight.

balanced_blade
sidious is not a fighter, he somewhat "relies" on his force powers. It is true that he has skills in lightsaber combat, but Maul and Greivous are for the most part strictly fighters.

mikester
i think 6 lightsabers (4) GG (2) Maul is just too much for him

((The_Anomaly))
Stripping Sidious of his force powers is like striping Maul of his weird black plaque encrusted teeth. Both are nothing without them.

((The_Anomaly))
confused

Legion_of_Maul
this is maul at greatest potential. one could argue that at full potential maul would even give sids a run for his money.

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Stripping Sidious of his force powers is like striping Maul of his weird black plaque encrusted teeth. Both are nothing without them.
he still has his horns...and crazy tatoos that he got when he was drunk at that carnival last summer, i know you remember.

Council#13
I think that Maul's lightsabers and Grievous's will clash with each other. Although this is a flat land, Grievous likes to swing in large arcs. Sidious is fast, and might be able to avoid them; remember, he was fast enough to startle and put off 4 Jedi masters. Maul probably can control himself more than Grievous, and might ignite one lightsaber as to not get in Grievous's way.

Sidious trained Maul and knows his weaknesses. I can't say the same for Grievous, though.

DePWNZOR
Grievous and Maul pwn......Unfortuanately, I voted before I realized it was no force powers, so I said Sidious wins with difficulty.

Anyway, 6 lightsabers is WAYYYY too much.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by BlaxicanTroller
Sids gets his ass handed to him. No force powers=dead Sids.

Blue_Hefner
Sidious killed 3 Jedi, 3 of the best according to the novel, in a matter of seconds without the Force. How much harder would it be for him to the same to two people he trained without the force?

Count Kent
Full potential Maul would be able to od this alone. He almost had as much potential as Anakin.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Count Kent
Full potential Maul would be able to od this alone. He almost had as much potential as Anakin.

That's a fun made up trivial fact that would most likely be wrong anyway because Anakin was "The Chosen One" and had more potential even than Yoda. Unless you see Maul ever getting more powerful than Yoda...

This fight is pure speculation, we don't know how much better Maul is.

Count Kent
Sidious was able to become more powerful then Yoda by DE, and Maul was only 22 in TPM and displayed incredible skill with the force and his saber. He had killed many force users and mercenaries and was the walking embodiment of hate. Imagine how powerful he would have become when he reached his peak (60 years old). Sidious would have also taught him deadly and rare dark side and sith techniques. Maul was believed by many to be the Sith'ari.

Council#13
A Sith what?

Count Kent
The sith'ari was a prophecy.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith'ari

It seems that Vader was in fact the Sith'ari.

darthsith19
So Maul with greater Force Powers and Clone Wars Grievous vs. Sidious but he only can use his lightsaber, no Force power. He gets pwnd, Grievous alone could put up a good fight.

mikester
they also thought that revan was a Sith'ari

mikester
GG Killed alot I got this from Wikipedia
Jedi Place of death
Adi Gallia Boz Pity
B'dard Tone Belsus
B'ink Utrila Coruscant
Daakman Barrek Hypori
Firkrann Xagobah
Flint Torul Over Belderone
Flynn Kybo Belsus
Foul Moudama Coruscant
Jmmaar Vandos
L'lacielo Sageon Over Coruscant
Nystammall Tovarskl
Pablo-Jill Over Coruscant
Quarmall Location unknown
Puroth Tovarskl
Roron Corobb Coruscant
Roth-Del Masona Coruscant
Sha'a Gi Hypori
Soon Baytes Boz Pity
Tarr Seirr Hypori
T'chooka D'oon Vandos
Ur-Sema Du Geonosis
Waldan Bridger Togoria
Zephata'ru'tor Over Nadiem
An unknown Jedi (first Jedi kill) Kalee or Tovarskl
26 unknown Jedi Over Belderone
An unknown number of Jedi Geonosis
An unknown number of Jedi Location(s) unknown
An unknown Dark Jedi Dica or Necropolis

Lord Dragonfire
Adas was believed to be the sith'ari (overlord) and was actually given the title, however I doubt it was him. Either Revan or Anakin imo.

mikester
Revan and Anakin ARE the sith'ari, it says so in the site

PurpleSaber
Maul and GG would destroy Sids. They would have a good chance normally, so when you take away Sidious's force powers, it is just too much.

BTW, is Lord Dragonfire Blak Fox?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.