Thor(without mjolnir) vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demonic Phoenix
This is merely a fight to find out who is a better fighter. Thor cannot take his hammer into battle and Wonder Woman cannot take her Lasso. So who'd win n why?

diabloman
WW

Tron
Thor.

A good fight, but Thor's still a lot tougher and more experienced. And he still has plenty of powers to work with without his hammer.

Broly92
Thor wins

batdude123
Well, even though she doesn't have her lasso for this fight, she would still have her sword, tiarra, and medusa head. Her guantlets also null Thor's godblast. She arguably has the speed advantage while he has the strength and durability advantage if only slightly. She is a much better h2h fighter, being one of the best trained fighters in the DC universe. Tough call.

badabing
Is this just a straight up fight without weapons or can they use all their powers?

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
Is this just a straight up fight without weapons or can they use all their powers?

Thor without Mjolnir and Wonder Woman without her lasso. no expression

badabing
If WW still has all her sword and tiara then she should win. If it's a straight up fist fight then Thor wins.

batdude123
If WW still has all her sword and tiara then she should win. If it's a straight up fist fight then Thor wins.

Straight up fist fight? She'd own his ass. WW is one of the best and well trained fighters in all of DC.

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
Straight up fist fight? She'd own his ass. WW is one of the best and well trained fighters in all of DC.
Oh, I forgot that Thor does not know how to battle.

batdude123
Oh, I forgot that Thor does not know how to battle.

I'm not saying that at all. However, when you have a superhuman like Wonder Woman with the fighting skills of Black Canary, then a straight up fist fight is not the way Thor would want to go. no

badabing
I'm not trivializing WW's skills in any way. It's just my opinion that Thor has very good skills. I don't see fighting technique as a weakness for him.

batdude123
I'm not trivializing WW's skills in any way. It's just my opinion that Thor has very good skills. I don't see fighting technique as a weakness for him.

Thor's fighting skills, while good are not as acute as Wonder Woman's. She is much more skilled in that department than he is. He is overall more powerful, however she has him beat in h2h skill. I am not trying to say that Thor sucks at fighting, or anything like that. Actually, he is very good. Wonder Woman on the other hand, has the skills of a martial arts master combined with her superhuman physique.

badabing
That's cool. I have a bit higher opinion of Thor's fighting ability though. He's well trained and skillful in my opinion. What was this thread about again? confused1

batdude123
That's cool. I have a bit higher opinion of Thor's fighting ability though. He's well trained and skillful in my opinion. What was this thread about again? confused1

no expression Who would win in a fight between Thor and Wonder Woman if Thor didn't have Mjolnir and Wonder Woman didn't have her lasso.

Juntai
Wonder Woman has a huge speed advantage over Thor. Without the hammer I doubt he could cope.

Draco69
Wonder Woman. Thor relies on his hammer heavily to fight his battles.

Not to mention, she has superspeed, flight and tons of magical arsenal besides the lasso helping her out.

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
Wonder Woman has a huge speed advantage over Thor. Without the hammer I doubt he could cope.

yes

batdude123
Originally posted by Draco69

Not to mention, she has superspeed, flight and tons of magical arsenal besides the lasso helping her out.

Yup. yes

DigiMark007
Thor has battled Superman, and they're nearly equal. Supes is as fast as Diana, possibly faster....thus, it's reasonable to assume Thor is comparably fast enough to hold his own.

Speed wouldn't be the issue.

Still gotta give it to Thor. Sans Mjolnir, he's still stronger. And he's thrown down with Hercules in wrestling matches tons of times. Both are skilled. Herc usually gets the better of the H2H duels, but Thor's no pushover.

Juntai

Not to mention, she has superspeed, flight and tons of magical arsenal besides the lasso helping her out. Right, a lot of powers Thor relies on the hammer for, Wonder Woman can natural do.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Thor has battled Superman, and they're nearly equal. Supes is as fast as Diana, possibly faster....thus, it's reasonable to assume Thor is comparably fast enough to hold his own.

Still gotta give it to Thor. Sans Mjolnir, he's still stronger. And he's thrown down with Hercules in wrestling matches tons of times. Both are skilled. Herc usually gets the better of the H2H duels, but Thor's no pushover.

batdude123

Thor had the advantage of wielding a power that Superman just happens to be vulnerable to: magic. Diana's powers also stem from magic. She wouldn't have the vulnerability to it like Supes did. However, she is the much better fighter of the two. She's one of the best fighers in the DCU. Speed wasn't the issue between Superman and Thor because it was more or less a brawl fight. Just look how Thor faired against Mongoose. no expression Diana takes this one 6-7/10.

badabing

Thank goodness. I thought that I was the only person who was giving it up to Thor on his fighting ability.

DigiMark007
Thor had the advantage of wielding a power that Superman just happens to be vulnerable to: magic. Diana's powers also stem from magic. She wouldn't have the vulnerability to it like Supes did. However, she is the much better fighter of the two. She's one of the best fighers in the DCU. Speed wasn't the issue between Superman and Thor because it was more or less a brawl fight. Just look how Thor faired against Mongoose. no expression Diana takes this one 6-7/10.

The writers ignored his magic weakness way too much in that fight.

And Supes is still faster/stronger than Diana....so Thor hanging with him is telling enough. She's not going to go Flash on him (even though I'll concede she'd probably get more hits in), so once Thor gets a few hits in, she'll slow down some and he'll have the advantage.

batdude123
Thank goodness. I thought that I was the only person who was giving it up to Thor on his fighting ability.

Diana's fighting ability>Hercules'>Thor's

Draco69
We're counting crossovers? Thor has superhuman reflexes above those of most mortals. But he doesn't what one would quantify as "superspeed".

Thor isn't as skilled as Diana, IMO. Diana spends alot more time perfecting her skills, even with the likes of Lady Shiva. Unlike Thor, she doesn't rely on a magical hammer to fight her battles. Wonder Woman relies on skill to win.

Diana is roughly equal to Thor in strength. I haven't seen any proof that Diana is weaker than Thor. Everyone ASSUMES Thor is stronger...because he's Thor.

Diana is a hell of a lot faster than Thor, giving her a huge advantage. She would literally be running circles around him. His reflexes will allow him to reflect or parry some blows, but not all of them.

Diana has alot more going for her without her lasso than Thor is with his hammer. She has the plane. She has the plane to give her any weapon she wants. She has her god-slaying tiara. She has the Head of Medousa. If she wants she can wield the Gauntlets of Atlas but asking the plane to give it to her (pretty much everything's stored in that thing) thus magnifying her strength by 20 times (10x per gauntlet). And she can simply twirl (transform) into her Eagle armour as seen in Jimenez's era.

batdude123

And Supes is still faster/stronger than Diana....so Thor hanging with him is telling enough. She's not going to go Flash on him (even though I'll concede she'd probably get more hits in), so once Thor gets a few hits in, she'll slow down some and he'll have the advantage.

Uh huh, that's why the Mjolnir toss had him bloodied up. no expression However, you are insinuating big "maybes" here. Diana IS faster than Thor. Therefore, she would have the advantage from the get go. I hate to use the word "speedblitz," especially against an opponent as powerful as Thor, however that's almost what we are looking at here. That and Diana is the better fighter of the two without question.

DigiMark007
Thor's strength/durability > Diana.

She's not so much more skilled that she'll make up for these things...and you're giving Thor's fighting ability too little credit. You don't live for thousands of years without learning a thing or two. The fights with Herc are proof of that.

And yes, the fact that Thor didn't win the fight against Supes is evidence enough that the writers ignored Supes' magical weakness far too much. They both have similarly epic feats, and Thor is magical...that alone should've given him the win.

DigiMark007
We're counting crossovers? Thor has superhuman reflexes above those of most mortals. But he doesn't what one would quantify as "superspeed".

Thor isn't as skilled as Diana, IMO. Diana spends alot more time perfecting her skills, even with the likes of Lady Shiva. Unlike Thor, she doesn't rely on a magical hammer to fight her battles. Wonder Woman relies on skill to win.

Diana is roughly equal to Thor in strength. I haven't seen any proof that Diana is weaker than Thor. Everyone ASSUMES Thor is stronger...because he's Thor.

Diana is a hell of a lot faster than Thor, giving her a huge advantage. She would literally be running circles around him. His reflexes will allow him to reflect or parry some blows, but not all of them.

Diana has alot more going for her without her lasso than Thor is with his hammer. She has the plane. She has the plane to give her any weapon she wants. She has her god-slaying tiara. She has the Head of Medousa. If she wants she can wield the Gauntlets of Atlas but asking the plane to give it to her (pretty much everything's stored in that thing) thus magnifying her strength by 20 times (10x per gauntlet). And she can simply twirl (transform) into her Eagle armour as seen in Jimenez's era.

Ah crap, Draco's here.

I know when I'm in over my head, boys and girls. So I'll just say that I'm sticking to my opinion, and then running the hell away from this thread.

embarrasment

Draco69

Again, we're listing crossovers as evidence. Wonder Woman beating Surtur, Wonder Man beating Green Lantern crossover? That crossover?

It was a slugfest. Superman cleary wasn't his speed or freeze breath any more than Thor was his hammer correctly to absorb the heat vision.

It will take more than a "few hits" to slow her down. Seriously, they are extremely evenly matched...with their weapons.

Without his hammer, Thor may only have one advantage: slightly superior strength. And that's a maybe. Diana on the other hand has every advantage besides strength: skill, speed, flight, weapons, defense, power, verstalility, etc.

batdude123
Thor's strength/durability > Diana.

She's not so much more skilled that she'll make up for these things...and you're giving Thor's fighting ability too little credit. You don't live for thousands of years without learning a thing or two. The fights with Herc are proof of that.

And yes, the fact that Thor didn't win the fight against Supes is evidence enough that the writers ignored Supes' magical weakness far too much. They both have similarly epic feats, and Thor is magical...that alone should've given him the win.

Thor MIGHT be stronger (arguably) or more durable. However, her guantlets easily negate the fact of him being more durable. On top of all this, her speed and her superior fighting skills would give her the win.

Draco69
Ah crap, Draco's here.

I know when I'm in over my head, boys and girls. So I'll just say that I'm sticking to my opinion, and then running the hell away from this thread.

RRRRROAAAR!!

Draco SMASH!!!

WHO DAAAAAREEEEE ARGUE AGAINST WONDER WOMAN!!!!!

ARRRRRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!

boxing

batdude123
Again, we're listing crossovers as evidence. Wonder Woman beating Surtur, Wonder Man beating Green Lantern crossover? That crossover?

It was a slugfest. Superman cleary wasn't his speed or freeze breath any more than Thor was his hammer correctly to absorb the heat vision.

It will take more than a "few hits" to slow her down. Seriously, they are extremely evenly matched...with their weapons.

Without his hammer, Thor may only have one advantage: slightly superior strength. And that's a maybe. Diana on the other hand has every advantage besides strength: skill, speed, flight, weapons, defense, power, verstalility, etc.

Damn straight.

batdude123
RRRRROAAAR!!

Draco SMASH!!!

ARRRRRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!

boxing

laughing

badabing
Diana's fighting ability>Hercules'>Thor's
Conjecture.

batdude123
Conjecture.

Based on their feats and stats, uh..... yeah, Diana is the better fighter.

DigiMark007

boxing

...just don't know enough about Thor to effectively counter.

Besides, WW threads are like your home dimension where your powers are amped. Put me in a fight with one neutral character and an Authority member or some similar sh*t, and I'd feel similarly confident. But even if I'm right, you'll eventually talk me into a corner because of the disparity in knowledge levels we have in this fight.

I know when to pick my battles....and this ain't one of them. wink

badabing
Based on their feats and stats, uh..... yeah, Diana is the better fighter.
Thor.

Juntai

And Supes is still faster/stronger than Diana....so Thor hanging with him is telling enough. She's not going to go Flash on him (even though I'll concede she'd probably get more hits in), so once Thor gets a few hits in, she'll slow down some and he'll have the advantage. Thor had the hammer in that instance as well.

Not to mention Supes didn't really utlize his huge speed advantage. Thor has major trouble with speedsters, it's been noted many times. He compensates with the hammer for the disadvantage. Without the hammer, he's just a sitting duck.

DigiMark007
*coughMidgardSerpentcough*

*flees*

Comicbook_kid
There is NO WAY Wonder Woman's beating Thor; even without Mjolnir Thor is still too much for Wonder Woman to handle....for those of you who don't believe me, check this out....

http://www.comicboards.com/thor/view.php?trd=040224214306&q=oliv

jrodslam
What i wanna know is why Wonder Woman is allowed so many weapons and Thor is allowed none. It aint like he can use heat vision, ice breath or superior speed to even it up a bit.

Secndly, would Medusa's head or God blast/wave work on Thor? He is a GOD himself afterall.erm

And Wonder Woman wins.

Demonic Phoenix
Okaay. By the way, i think that WW willeat Thor. But i wanted this match to determine who's better without weapons. So guys, no more Head of Medusa, Swords, Tiara, or the plane(Does it really store everythin? What bout food coz i'm hungry). Sorry for not tellin this in my first post(i'm the one who started this thread for those of u who don't look at the username)

batdude123
Thor.

Okay, whatever. laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

badabing
*coughMidgardSerpentcough*

*flees*
Jumpy

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
There is NO WAY Wonder Woman's beating Thor; even without Mjolnir Thor is still too much for Wonder Woman to handle....for those of you who don't believe me, check this out....

http://www.comicboards.com/thor/view.php?trd=040224214306&q=oliv

Uhh...most of those powers if not all require his hammer

Draco69
...just don't know enough about Thor to effectively counter.

Besides, WW threads are like your home dimension where your powers are amped. Put me in a fight with one neutral character and an Authority member or some similar sh*t, and I'd feel similarly confident. But even if I'm right, you'll eventually talk me into a corner because of the disparity in knowledge levels we have in this fight.

I know when to pick my battles....and this ain't one of them. wink

I agree. If we argued something about the Authority, I would be completely lost. You'd probably convince me that that hawkgirl-knockoff would beat Superman, you're so knowledgeable about them

WW's pretty much my cake. I know alot about the Flash. Okay with Green Lantern. I know alot about the X-Men despite what people think.

Don't worry Digimark. I'll post something stupid about Spider-Man one day and you'll pound me into the proverbial ground when I least expect it....

chair

Adam Warlock
Thor's been around for quite a long time. His fighting skills should be up there with beings like Ares. Just because he doesn't have his Mjolnir doesn't mean he's useless. If Diana has all those other weapons like Draco suggests, then I can assume Thor could still use his other powers. He could still easily summon magical bursts of lightning without his hammer. He did it to Herc when Herc had him in a choke hold. He killed Durok The Demolisher with a godblast he summoned while battling Durok.

Diana's thousands of years old. She has thousands of years of experience. Thor has been around for thousands of years as well. Why sell his fighting ability short?

Thor is stronger than Wonder Woman because he's Thor. stick out tongue

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/midgardserpent2.jpg

batdude123
Eh, without the use of Diana's weapons as well, it would be closer. She stills has the speed and skill advantage, while he would have the energy projection and SLIGHT strength advantage. Could go either way in that case.

batdude123
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Thor's been around for quite a long time. His fighting skills should be up there with beings like Ares. Just because he doesn't have his Mjolnir doesn't mean he's useless. If Diana has all those other weapons like Draco suggests, then I can assume Thor could still use his other powers. He could still easily summon magical bursts of lightning without his hammer. He did it to Herc when Herc had him in a choke hold. He killed Durok The Demolisher with a godblast he summoned while battling Durok.

Diana's thousands of years old. She has thousands of years of experience. Thor has been around for thousands of years as well. Why sell his fighting ability short?

Thor is stronger than Wonder Woman because he's Thor. stick out tongue

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/midgardserpent2.jpg

Because her fighting skills are clearly superior. no expression

Draco69
Originally posted by jrodslam
What i wanna know is why Wonder Woman is allowed so many weapons and Thor is allowed none. It aint like he can use heat vision, ice breath or superior speed to even it up a bit.

Secndly, would Medusa's head or God blast/wave work on Thor? He is a GOD himself afterall.erm

And Wonder Woman wins.

The Medousa Head works on gods (though they with their omnipotent power they can just turn themselves back) except for Athena (she created her), Ares and Poseidon. That's pretty much it. Thor is a "god", but's he's not a god like the Greek Pantheon in DC. Most of them are Skyfathers. Even flippin Hermes....

The Godwave draws on the primodial energies of the Old Gods whose death culminated in the creation of metahumans (i.e. Captain Atom) and the Speed Force. It's responsible for the birth of the present gods and the New Gods of the 4th World. Darkseid wields alot of it, but not all of it.

DigiMark007
I agree. If we argued something about the Authority, I would be completely lost. You'd probably convince me that that hawkgirl-knockoff would beat Superman, you're so knowledgeable about them

What do you mean, convince you?? Swift could beat Superman.

shifty

Demonic Phoenix
Eh, without the use of Diana's weapons as well, it would be closer. She stills has the speed and skill advantage, while he would have the energy projection and SLIGHT strength advantage. Could go either way in that case.

Uhh...i already said in another post that also WW cannot use weapons.

Soujaboy
This isn't RTK(I hope not), but in the Ragnarok arc Thor learned how to use his powers without Mjolnir.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BetaThor1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BetaThor2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BetaThor3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BetaThor4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BetaThor5.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BetaThor6.jpg

How do you figure that WW is a better fighter than Thor? Thor has been trained in the art of War Which in the Asgardian way is h2h fighting. Along with his training he has thousands of years of experiance, a lot more than WW has.

Thor is as many have pointed out stronger and more durable than WW.

How is WW faster than Thor? Thor has been shown to move at speeds at the speeds at 3x the speed of light, and has fighting speeds at 2x the speed of light.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/lightspeed0015yl.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/lightspeed0021oi.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/lightspeed0034wq.jpg

In every catogory Thor has the advantage, Thor 8/10

batdude123
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Uhh...i already said in another post that also WW cannot use weapons.

Uh.... reread my post.

TheKahn
Here is my two cents,

Wonder Woman is faster but in nearly all other physical categories the two are practically even. They both have monstrous strength and durability feats so I highly doubt the physical stats of one will allow them to beat the other. As far as fighting skills/experience go, while I might tend to think that Wonder Woman may have the slight advantage of normally fighting h2h, again they both are on a similar level. It's basically centuries/milleniaof fighting experience versus centuries/millenia. No clear advantage here.

In a strict h2h fight I'd say this is close enough that a draw seems the most likely outcome. However, in this fight WW still has access to more weapons than Thor does and this, combined with her greater speed and ability to fly, would give her a slight edge. I say WW 5.5 or 6/10.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soujaboy
This isn't RTK(I hope not), but in the Ragnarok arc Thor learned how to use his powers without Mjolnir.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BetaThor1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BetaThor2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BetaThor3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BetaThor4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BetaThor5.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BetaThor6.jpg

How do you figure that WW is a better fighter than Thor? Thor has been trained in the art of War Which in the Asgardian way is h2h fighting. Along with his training he has thousands of years of experiance, a lot more than WW has.

Thor is as many have pointed out stronger and more durable than WW.

How is WW faster than Thor? Thor has been shown to move at speeds at the speeds at 3x the speed of light, and has fighting speeds at 2x the speed of light.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/lightspeed0015yl.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/lightspeed0021oi.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/lightspeed0034wq.jpg

In every catogory Thor has the advantage, Thor 8/10

She also has thousands of years of experience. Her fighting skills are on par with Black Canary.

newjak86
The Medousa Head works on gods (though they with their omnipotent power they can just turn themselves back) except for Athena (she created her), Ares and Poseidon. That's pretty much it. Thor is a "god", but's he's not a god like the Greek Pantheon in DC. Most of them are Skyfathers. Even flippin Hermes....

The Godwave draws on the primodial energies of the Old Gods whose death culminated in the creation of metahumans (i.e. Captain Atom) and the Speed Force. It's responsible for the birth of the present gods and the New Gods of the 4th World. Darkseid wields alot of it, but not all of it. I do have a question Draco what are you basing you notion that WW is more skilled then Thor off of?

Soujaboy

How does she spend more time on her skills? Thor has been practicing in the art of warr for many milena. She has a long way to go, before she has as much experience has Thor.

How is she faster? Thor can move at multiples of the speed of light.

They both have no weapons

Soujaboy
Originally posted by TheKahn
Here is my two cents,

Wonder Woman is faster but in nearly all other physical categories the two are practically even. They both have monstrous strength and durability feats so I highly doubt the physical stats of one will allow them to beat the other. As far as fighting skills/experience go, while I might tend to think that Wonder Woman may have the slight advantage of normally fighting h2h, again they both are on a similar level. It's basically centuries/milleniaof fighting experience versus centuries/millenia. No clear advantage here.

In a strict h2h fight I'd say this is close enough that a draw seems the most likely outcome. However, in this fight WW still has access to more weapons than Thor does and this, combined with her greater speed and ability to fly, would give her a slight edge. I say WW 5.5 or 6/10.

Thor has shown to be stronger than WW

Here he and Hercules punch through reality
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/powertodemolishworlds.jpg

Thor fishes away the midgard serpent who's weight is equivalent to that of earths.
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/midgardserpent2.jpg

Draco69
Thor's been around for quite a long time.

So has Diana. She's several millenia old. Especially due to retcons...

His fighting skills should be up there with beings like Ares.

Diana trained with Ares when she was a child. (Stupid retcons; He's your enemy, Diana! He gonna try ta kill yo' ass in the future!)

Just because he doesn't have his Mjolnir doesn't mean he's useless.

Agreed. Neither is Diana without her lasso...which wasn't meant to be a true weapon anyway, but Diana got all creative with it.

If Diana has all those other weapons like Draco suggests, then I can assume Thor could still use his other powers. He could still easily summon magical bursts of lightning without his hammer.

Reflected. Buffered. Dodged. She's taken lightening from Zeus himself and the arcane blasts of Cronos, father of Zeus whose managed to kill Angels themselves. So a couple of lightening bolts are gonna do much but piss her off.

He killed Durok The Demolisher with a godblast he summoned while battling Durok.

Reflected (deflected the energies of Parallax; relflected all the culmination of godly energies from the Greek Pantheon) Dodged (it takes time to power it up. Diana will see it coming a mile away with her magical intuition and her Eyes of Pallas which gives her semi-cosmic awareness. Eyes of Pallas is a big advantage. She'll know who he is, what's he's capable of and what he plans to do just by looking at him.

Because Thor limits himself to Asgardian techniques of warfare and combat with a dash of Greek combat learned from Hercules as well as other combat tricks he learned from his time on Earth.

Diana on the other hand has mastered nearly every martial art form there is. Including alien combat forms.

Also, Diana has a tremendous advantage. She knows who is. Diana can sense godly energies in others. She'll know exactly who she's dealing with (especially with the Eyes of Pallas) and what he can do and how he'll fight.

How? She spent thousands of years on Asgard with Thor and sparred heavily with him on the 4th World.

batdude123
How does she spend more time on her skills? Thor has been practicing in the art of warr for many milena. She has a long way to go, before she has as much experience has Thor.

How is she faster? Thor can move at multiples of the speed of light.

They both have no weapons

Wonder Woman is also thousands of years old. She IS the superior combatant of the two. She has the fighting abilities of Black Canary. She has taken down Big Barda before. Going by feats and how they fight, Diana is the more skilled of the two. I assume you didn't know that Diana was just as experienced in fighting as Thor. Let's say that she wasn't for a second. Experience isn't everything. If experience was the be all to end all, then Karate Kid (who is 16 years old) wouldn't be the best martial artist in all of comic book history. See my point? Diana's skills>Thor's.

Draco69

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/powertodemolishworlds.jpg

Thor fishes away the midgard serpent who's weight is equivalent to that of earths.
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/midgardserpent2.jpg

Sometimes I think Silver Age Thor is the equivalent to Pre-Crisis Superman.

Jeez, the pictures above should tell us the answer to that question....

Especially when's not capable of doing it now. He got depowered over the years like the Hulk.

TheKahn

As for the Midgard Serpent feat, I actually did the math on that a while back and it came out that Thor would have to impart a a force in the billion's of tons or higher just to accelerate the serpent to a velocity of one meter per second. Needless to say, either that feat is PIS or the description of the serpent's weight was hyperbole.

As for Wonder Woman's strength, she has some considerable strength feats in her own right. I think, and this is my personal opinion, she is in the Superman/Captain Marvel strength level. The same class I'd place Thor.

Soujaboy

Diana trained with Ares when she was a child. (Stupid retcons; He's your enemy, Diana! He gonna try ta kill yo' ass in the future!)

Agreed. Neither is Diana without her lasso...which wasn't meant to be a true weapon anyway, but Diana got all creative with it.

Reflected. Buffered. Dodged. She's taken lightening from Zeus himself and the arcane blasts of Cronos, father of Zeus whose managed to kill Angels themselves. So a couple of lightening bolts are gonna do much but piss her off.

Reflected (deflected the energies of Parallax; relflected all the culmination of godly energies from the Greek Pantheon) Dodged (it takes time to power it up. Diana will see it coming a mile away with her magical intuition and her Eyes of Pallas which gives her semi-cosmic awareness. Eyes of Pallas is a big advantage. She'll know who he is, what's he's capable of and what he plans to do just by looking at him.

Because Thor limits himself to Asgardian techniques of warfare and combat with a dash of Greek combat learned from Hercules as well as other combat tricks he learned from his time on Earth.

Diana on the other hand has mastered nearly every martial art form there is. Including alien combat forms.

Also, Diana has a tremendous advantage. She knows who is. Diana can sense godly energies in others. She'll know exactly who she's dealing with (especially with the Eyes of Pallas) and what he can do and how he'll fight.

How? She spent thousands of years on Asgard with Thor and sparred heavily with him on the 4th World.

Marvels Thor is on a different lv than Dc's Thor feat wise.

Draco69
Originally posted by newjak86
I do have a question Draco what are you basing you notion that WW is more skilled then Thor off of?

WW comics. Not THAT knowledgeable about Thor but I doubt she trained as extensively as she has.

Has Thor ever sparred with Iron Fist or Stick just for kicks?

batdude123

BOOM! Happy Dance

Draco69
Marvels Thor is on a different lv than Dc's Thor feat wise.

Yeah. DC Thor has little to no feats. Especially when Darkseid killed his ass. He had a small (but very impressive) amount of screentime.

Soujaboy
As for the Midgard Serpent feat, I actually did the math on that a while back and it came out that Thor would have to impart a a force in the billion's of tons or higher just to accelerate the serpent to a velocity of one meter per second. Needless to say, either that feat is PIS or the description of the serpent's weight was hyperbole.

As for Wonder Woman's strength, she has some considerable strength feats in her own right. I think, and this is my personal opinion, she is in the Superman/Captain Marvel strength level. The same class I'd place Thor.

Can I have scans that puts her on Thor's lv of strength?

Remember that Thor has learned to use his abilities without his hammer, so he has a lot of options.

Draco69

Midgard Serpent? Yawn.

Diana helped lift half of Spectre. Which is the sum mass of all Creation.

Half of Spectre>>>>>>>>>>>>>Midgard Serpent.

snoopdogg
I think the Midgard Serpeant feat is kinda "fishy". He had to have help holding that island that Korvac compacted and that was just a very very very small portion of Earth.

Anyways I still think WW wins this. She has more feats of h2h than Thor does.

Soujaboy
WW comics. Not THAT knowledgeable about Thor but I doubt she trained as extensively as she has.

Has WW ever knocked someone around who is on SS lv?

snoopdogg
Has WW ever knocked someone around who is on SS lv? Thor don't have his hammer in this fight. Without his hammer he would get murdered by Norrin.

Soujaboy
Midgard Serpent? Yawn.

Diana helped lift half of Spectre. Which is the sum mass of all Creation.

Half of Spectre>>>>>>>>>>>>>Midgard Serpent.

Thor can defeat Superman WW can't eek!

Draco69

Remember that Thor has learned to use his abilities without his hammer, so he has a lot of options.

All of which would be deflected with her bracelets. Godblast? Deflected. Lightning? Deflected. Even a casual punch? Deflected.

He has nothing in his arsenal without his hammer capable of getting through her bracelets, especially crossed.

batdude123

However, he can't do EVERYTHING that Mjolnir granted him if he doesn't have it. If he could, then what the hell would be the point of Thor having Mjolnir in the first place? blink

Draco69
Has WW ever knocked someone around who is on SS lv?

Hecate. Ares (though in human form). Chronos. Eriyse. Deimos.

All Gods mind you. All capable of warping reality to their liking.

batdude123

That's bull. She would take Superman down 4/10. Besides, we all saw how Thor faired against Superman. no expression

newjak86

Has Thor ever sparred with Iron Fist or Stick just for kicks? I don't think that is a fair assessment if that is what your going by.
How will one compare 1000s of years of training to another 1000s of years of training and say one worked harder through of it more than the other.

Point is that Thor is an asgardian and that asgardians fight and like to go H2H Thor could in theory end alot of his matches easily but chooses to go H2H like when he fight Hulk.

Same is for the Amazons.

WW has spared with Gods so has Thor he has fought Marvel Ares many times and Herc as well.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Thor don't have his hammer in this fight. Without his hammer he would get murdered by Norrin.

No he wouldn't sad

He knocked an enraged SS out. I don't think the hammer should count when he doesn't use his abilities but strikes people with it. I think that falls under h2h combat?

snoopdogg
That's bull. She would take Superman down 4/10. Besides, we all saw how Thor faired against Superman. no expression Let's not get Superman involved. This is a good fight.

Soujaboy
That's bull. She would take Superman down 4/10. Besides, we all saw how Thor faired against Superman. no expression

You know that fight was bull wink

batdude123
Let's not get Superman involved. This is a good fight.

Good point.

Draco69

Flawed reasoning.

Cyclops can defeat Storm.

Storm can defeat Spider-Man.

Spider-Man can defeat Cyclops.

Cyclops cannot defeat Spider-Man.

Doesn't work like Math.

My opinion:

Superman (slightly) > Wonder Woman
Thor (slightly) > Superman
Wonder Woman=Thor. With weapons of course.

Wonder Woman>Thor. Without weapons.

batdude123
You know that fight was bull wink

Cause you think so? blink

Soujaboy
Flawed reasoning.

Doesn't work like Math.

My opinion:

no expression

Thor with Mjolnir > WW with her weapons

You haven't proved that WW h2h > than Thor h2h

batdude123
Flawed reasoning.

Doesn't work like Math.

My opinion:

Actually, imo Superman's raw speed negates Thor's power advantage. So IMO Superman (SLIGHTLY, VERY SLIGHTLY)> Thor

Draco69
Originally posted by newjak86
I don't think that is a fair assessment if that is what your going by.
How will one compare 1000s of years of training to another 1000s of years of training and say one worked harder through of it more than the other.

Point is that Thor is an asgardian and that asgardians fight and like to go H2H Thor could in theory end alot of his matches easily but chooses to go H2H like when he fight Hulk.

Same is for the Amazons.

WW has spared with Gods so has Thor he has fought Marvel Ares many times and Herc as well.

All true. However Diana has the edge of taking time to learn Earthbound, extradimensional and extraterristrial martial arts.

She even trained with Amazons in DC 1 Million who were billions of years old. And she learned all their knowledge. There was even a small panel of her sparring with the legacy of Karate Kid, for Christ sakes....

batdude123
no expression

Coming from the person who didn't think Diana was thousands of years old earlier. no expression

Soujaboy
Cause you think so? blink

because Thor didn't use his full abilities confused

Instead of throwing his hammer he could have used the god blast, or stole Superman's soul.

snoopdogg
Actually, imo Superman's raw speed negates Thor's power advantage. So IMO Superman (SLIGHTLY, VERY SLIGHTLY)> Thor I agree with that.

snoopdogg

Instead of throwing his hammer he could have used the god blast, or stole Superman's soul. In all fairness Supes wasn't written to full potential either.

TheKahn

Draco has already beat me to it but here are the revalent scan:

Helping to lift the Spectre
http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlaspectresoulwarwwliftspectre.jpg

Soujaboy
Coming from the person who didn't think Diana was thousands of years old earlier. no expression

I never said that she wasn't thousands of years old? I just think Thor has been around a lot longer. I may have said the wrong way, but thats what I intended to say.

Soujaboy
I agree with that.

I don't

batdude123

Instead of throwing his hammer he could have used the god blast, or stole Superman's soul.

He hardly ever does that in the first place. You are saying that the fight was crap because Thor didn't use any obscure powers but instead, fought like he normally did? Yeah, well I could just as easily say that Superman didn't utilize his superior speed in that bout as well. wink

Draco69
no expression

Lasso is extremely powerful. It's more a plot device than the hammer.

Diana (in canon; I know it never happens the way it SHOULD...especially in the JLA) can instantly stop Thor from fighting by simply tagging him with her lasso...and make him hand over his hammer. None can resist it. No god and not even the Spectre.

Also Diana has a VERY nasty hidden power she uses every known and then:

The Morpheus Touch. This allows Diana (and her mother) to put any being (even Gods; Apollo got knocked the f*** out with it) into a soundful sleep and will not awaken until Diana wants him/her to.

So Diana just has to tap him once and she get an immediate K.O.

snoopdogg
Draco has already beat me to it but here are the revalent scan:

Helping to lift the Spectre
http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlaspectresoulwarwwliftspectre.jpg That seems to be more impressive than the Serpeant feat.

TheKahn

I don't think it's ever been shown that Thor can "steal" souls. Last I recall there were some scans on here that showed him transporting souls that someone else removed. It was never stated or implied that Mjolnir was capable of removing a person's soul. I could be wrong but I think that was the circumstances of that feat.

Juntai
Sometimes I think Silver Age Thor is the equivalent to Pre-Crisis Superman.

Jeez, the pictures above should tell us the answer to that question....

Especially when's not capable of doing it now. He got depowered over the years like the Hulk. Not to mention most of that is using the hammer still.

Soujaboy
He hardly ever does that in the first place. You are saying that the fight was crap because Thor didn't use any obscure powers but instead, fought like he normally did? Yeah, well I could just as easily say that Superman didn't utilize his superior speed in that bout as well. wink

Just because he rarely does it doesn't mean he cant. He could also paralyze and shrink his opponent, but he didn't. Speed isn't a factor since he's able to knock an enraged SS out.

Soujaboy
That seems to be more impressive than the Serpeant feat.

It is

Tron

I believe he's sparred with Captain America. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soujaboy
I don't think it's ever been shown that Thor can "steal" souls. Last I recall there were some scans on here that showed him transporting souls that someone else removed. It was never stated or implied that Mjolnir was capable of removing a person's soul. I could be wrong but I think that was the circumstances of that feat.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/absorbingspirit0015oc.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/absorbingspirit0027nf.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/absorbingspirit0032lk.jpg

Juntai
Just because he rarely does it doesn't mean he cant. He could also paralyze and shrink his opponent, but he didn't. Speed isn't a factor since he's able to knock an enraged SS out.

He can do that... with the hammer...

But he can't tag Mongoose in melee.

Soujaboy

He tagged SS

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/SilverS15.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/SilverS16.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/SilverS17.jpg

TheKahn
no expression

That is certainly an opinion that you are entitled to.

And you haven't proved the reverse is true. As others have said they both have so much combat experience that trying to prove that one is "better" than the other is a near impossible task. However, I think her recent feats while blind clearly demonstrate her fighting ability:

Originally posted by dawsey28

Wonder Woman vs JLA while Blind (Wonder Woman #212)
1.http://img140.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img140&image=ww212blindvsjla19qx.jpg
2.http://img140.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img140&image=ww212blindvsjla25js.jpg
3.http://img24.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img24&image=ww212blindvsjla30pe.jpg
4.http://img237.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img237&image=ww212blindvsjla40wv.jpg
5.http://img207.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img207&image=ww212blindvsjla55zh.jpg
6.http://img218.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img218&image=ww212blindvsjla63ll.jpg
7.http://img236.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img236&image=ww212blindvsjla76tq.jpg

Originally posted by dawsey28

Blind WW vs Zoom. Wonder Woman #214
1.http://img158.echo.cx/my.php?image=ww2141vszoom0jq.jpg
2.http://img175.echo.cx/my.php?image=ww2142vszoom4wk.jpg
3.http://img252.echo.cx/my.php?image=ww2143vszoom0tp.jpg
4.http://img128.echo.cx/my.php?image=ww2144vszoom4fo.jpg
5.http://img128.echo.cx/my.php?image=ww2145vszoom3ms.jpg
6.http://img168.echo.cx/my.php?image=ww2146vszoom4mz.jpg
7.http://img202.echo.cx/my.php?image=ww2147vszoom5qa.jpg
8.http://img253.echo.cx/my.php?image=ww2148vszoom2wc.jpg
9.http://img234.echo.cx/my.php?image=ww2149vszoom7vu.jpg

batdude123

Surfer's flight speed is a beast. However, he hasn't demonstrated anything on Superman's level in terms of ATTACK speed. That would be where Superman would shine against Thor. That, and considering SS didn't even try and use his speed to his advantage over Thor. I won't even bring up the Mongoose fight. no expression

Soujaboy

The hammer doesn't enhance his reaction speeds?

snoopdogg
Surfer's flight speed is a beast. However, he hasn't demonstrated anything on Superman's level in terms of ATTACK speed. That would be where Superman would shine against Thor. That, and considering SS didn't even try and use his speed to his advantage over Thor. I won't even bring up the Mongoose fight. no expression People don't realize Surfer isn't fast. His board is. Thor isn't fast his hammer is.

Soujaboy
Surfer's flight speed is a beast. However, he hasn't demonstrated anything on Superman's level in terms of ATTACK speed. That would be where Superman would shine against Thor. That, and considering SS didn't even try and use his speed to his advantage over Thor. I won't even bring up the Mongoose fight. no expression

He was enraged and flying at Thor, and got ko'd.

Soujaboy
People don't realize Surfer isn't fast. His board it. Thor isn't fast his hammer is.

Who swings the hammer?

I bet Captain America couldn't swing the hammer at light speed.

TheKahn
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/absorbingspirit0015oc.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/absorbingspirit0027nf.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/absorbingspirit0032lk.jpg

Yep, those are the scans I was mentioning. No where in there does it show that Thor can steal an opponent's soul in a fight. All that shows is that he is able to transport and return disembodied souls which is of little consequence in a fight.

batdude123

And? Superman would dodge a 2x the speed of light strike. Seriously, Superman's attack speed would win it for him. Anyway, can we PLEASE get back to the Wonder Woman vs. Thor fight?

Draco69
Who swings the hammer?

Yeah, he probably could if a writer wanted him to. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised either....

no

TheKahn
He tagged SS

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/SilverS15.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/SilverS16.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/SilverS17.jpg

eer

That was Warrior Madness Thor whose physical abilities are described as being some at 10x what "normal" Thor posses, iirc. I don't see how that has any importance to the fight at hand.

batdude123

When has Thor done so well against somebody weaving in and out faster than he can think? His Mongoose fight was a real success. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/4530/08222005115613am7bx.jpg
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/679/08222005124311pm3un.jpg
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/9203/pics0017bn.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/4214/superman20speed20vs20mongul202.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/9558/supermanandmongul8pr.jpg

Draco69
And? Superman would dodge a 2x the speed of light strike. Seriously, Superman's attack speed would win it for him. Anyway, can we PLEASE get back to the Wonder Woman vs. Thor fight?

I don't really see the discussion.

Thor only has his strength (arguably equal to Diana's), his skill (arguably less than Diana's) and his power to call on some powers of his hammer but not nearly all of them.

Diana on the other hand has nearly every other possible advantage.

Most of his blows won't connect. Most of his attacks will be deflected.

WW would win 8/10 (Thor can be a crafty devil; he may say something sexist to enrage Diana...and it usually works 9/10 times...but it also make her much more ruthless so it's double edged sword.)

With their weapons, it would be 5/10 for both. They're the perfect opponents for each.

If they ever printed the battle by an unbiased but extremely knowledgable fighter, the comic would be at least 100 pages long...

eek!

TheKahn
Who swings the hammer?

Has Thor ever swung anything else at lightspeed? If not, I'd chalk that feat up the the magic hammer.

Demonic Phoenix
Hey Draco. How the hell do know so much? U shud write a novel on comic book heroes.
Both of them are powerful and WW has a speed and flight advantage while Thor has more strenght and.....uhh....no other advantage over WW. So obviously WW would win. By the way, who's more intelligent when it comes to fighting?

batdude123
I don't really see the discussion.

Thor only has his strength (arguably equal to Diana's), his skill (arguably less than Diana's) and his power to call on some powers of his hammer but not nearly all of them.

Diana on the other hand has nearly every other possible advantage.

Most of his blows won't connect. Most of his attacks will be deflected.

WW would win 8/10 (Thor can be a crafty devil; he may say something sexist to enrage Diana...and it usually works 9/10 times...but it also make her much more ruthless so it's double edged sword.)

With their weapons, it would be 5/10 for both. They're the perfect opponents for each.

If they ever printed the battle by an unbiased but extremely knowledgable fighter, the comic would be at least 100 pages long...

eek!

yes

batdude123
Hey Draco. How the hell do know so much?

Because he's a Wonder Woman freak! yes

Draco69
Hey Draco. How the hell do know so much?
Both of them are powerful and WW has a speed and flight advantage while Thor has more strenght and.....uhh....no other advantage over WW. By the way, who's more intelligent when it comes to fighting?

I'm a Wonder Woman whore. I admit it.... laughing

Thor CAN be intelligent when it comes to fighting, but he has so many cases of him losing his temper and doing stupid things when he shouldn't. He's also quite arrogant and lofty when it comes to facing an opponent...especially women....which will work in Diana's favor.

Diana is a cold, ruthless tactical fighter when she fights. She plans twelve steps ahead and rarely loses her cool (except when Joe Kelly is writing her...). She never underestimates an opponent which is why she fights at her best even against a petty robber.

Demonic Phoenix
I'm a Wonder Woman whore. I admit it.... laughing

Thor CAN be intelligent when it comes to fighting, but he has so many cases of him losing his temper and doing stupid things when he shouldn't. He's also quite arrogant and lofty when it comes to facing an opponent...especially women....which will work in Diana's favor.

yes

Accel
Originally posted by Tron
I believe he's sparred with Captain America. roll eyes (sarcastic)
From what I heard, he stalemated Cap in H2H when he was powerless. He also didn't do too badly beating various criminals when he was powerless.

Accel
When has Thor done so well against somebody weaving in and out faster than he can think? His Mongoose fight was a real success. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/4530/08222005115613am7bx.jpg
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/679/08222005124311pm3un.jpg
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/9203/pics0017bn.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/4214/superman20speed20vs20mongul202.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/9558/supermanandmongul8pr.jpg
So much for not bringing up the Mongoose fight.

Any way, those scans show nice speed, but they're vague on just HOW fast Supes was moving. Here, we have Thor pulling off similiar crap (moving fast and producing after-images).
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/3656/thorspeed014aw.jpg

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
So much for not bringing up the Mongoose fight.

Any way, those scans show nice speed, but they're vague on just HOW fast Supes was moving. Here, we have Thor pulling off similiar crap (moving fast and producing after-images).
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/3656/thorspeed014aw.jpg

Uh.... that's nice, however it doesn't display his attack speed, his reflexes, or anything of that sort. All it shows is him swinging Mjolnir extremely fast which we all knew he can do.

batdude123
Uh.... that's nice, however it doesn't display his attack speed, his reflexes, or anything of that sort. All it shows is him swinging Mjolnir extremely fast which we all knew he can do.

What I was asking, is how has Classic Thor done against people weaving in and out using their attack speed on him without letting him get a moments notice as to what they are doing? That's why I think Superman would win in their fight. Superman's speed trumps Thor's raw power imo.

batdude123
From what I heard, he stalemated Cap in H2H when he was powerless. He also didn't do too badly beating various criminals when he was powerless.

What were the circumstances of that fight?

Accel
What were the circumstances of that fight?
Don't know. I haven't actually seen it, just heard about it.

batdude123
Don't know. I haven't actually seen it, just heard about it.

Sounds cool.

snoopdogg
Comparing Thors speed to Supermans is not cool. Thor may be fast but he is not on Supermans level.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/SupesMongul152.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/SupesDD175.jpg

I have alot more scans of him doing even more impressive stuff with his speed but I don't think it's necessary.

Accel
Flawed reasoning.

Doesn't work like Math.

My opinion:

I got a better one for you:

Bullseye beat Punisher.
Punisher beat Wolverine
Wolverine beat Spider-Man.
Spider-Man beat Dr. Doom.
Dr. Doom beat the Beyonder.
Beyonder beat all the major cosmics in the Marvel Universe

Therefore, Bullseye beats all the major cosmics in the Marvel Universe.

batdude123
I got a better one for you:

Bullseye beat Punisher.
Punisher beat Wolverine
Wolverine beat Spider-Man.
Spider-Man beat Dr. Doom.
Dr. Doom beat the Beyonder.
Beyonder beat all the major cosmics in the Marvel Universe

Therefore, Bullseye beats all the major cosmics in the Marvel Universe.

laughing eek! Happy Dance

Accel
Comparing Thors speed to Supermans is not cool. Thor may be fast but he is not on Supermans level.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/SupesMongul152.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/SupesDD175.jpg

I have alot more scans of him doing even more impressive stuff with his speed but I don't think it's necessary.
I'm just saying that blurs are vague on how determining the exact speed that he's moving during a fight. I've seen Spider-Man do the same thing to Absorbing Man (moving fast with blurs) that Supes does to those guys in the first two scans.

Accel
laughing eek! Happy Dance
I should probably mention I stole that from someone else. stick out tongue

batdude123
I'm just saying that blurs are vague on how determining the exact speed that he's moving during a fight. I've seen Spider-Man do the same thing to Absorbing Man (moving fast with blurs) that Supes does to those guys in the first two scans.

What I am asking is: How has Thor handled situations where he was getting speedblitzed in the past? Apparently not so well considering the Mongoose fight.

snoopdogg
I'm just saying that blurs are vague on how determining the exact speed that he's moving during a fight. I've seen Spider-Man do the same thing to Absorbing Man (moving fast with blurs) that Supes does to those guys in the first two scans. Yea but each blur is saying a different part of a sentence. That gives a idea on how fast he is moving.

batdude123
I should probably mention I stole that from someone else. stick out tongue

Here's another impressive attack speed feat by Superman. It is doubly impressive considering most of those characters have enhanced/superhuman reflexes.

snoopdogg
This one is pretty fast too.

Accel
What I am asking is: How has Thor handled situations where he was getting speedblitzed in the past? Apparently not so well considering the Mongoose fight.
Hard to say. Thor gets speedblitzed rarely. However, the guy has shown to block bullets without much problem and has been able to keep up with Hermes before, so I think the Mongoose incident was just low showing.

snoopdogg
So is this one.

Accel
Yea but each blur is saying a different part of a sentence. That gives a idea on how fast he is moving.
Then it depends on how fast he was talking.

batdude123

Yeah, that is fast, however that's some pretty asstastic art work as well. laughing

Accel
So is this one.
I never said Supes wasn't fast, it's just hard to say HOW fast he moves in combat.

snoopdogg
I never said Supes wasn't fast, it's just hard to say HOW fast he moves in combat. Yea I know. I just like showing people how fast Supes is.

batdude123
Here's another impressive attack speed feat by Superman. It is doubly impressive considering most of those characters have enhanced/superhuman reflexes.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6760698

Accel
Yea I know. I just like showing people how fast Supes is.
Ah.

batdude123
Ah.

Just out of curiosity, how do you think that a Superman vs. Thor match would go?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>