kidnapped!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

natashia
kidnap some one on the forums and tell us your game plan. and why you decided to kiknap this person?

Bloigen
No, just no.

Legion_of_Maul
i'd kidnap natashia, because i love to rape people.

-Tired Hiker-
Hey, I've done this before . . . a long time ago I kidnapped Raz and held him in my basement!!! eek!

Bloigen
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul

no expressionWhat the f**k?

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Hey, I've done this before . . . a long time ago I kidnapped Raz and held him in my basement!!! eek!

What did ya do to him? eek!

natashia
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul

verry funny deamon of maul

A.J
hay tash glad your on

id kidnap you i guess lol

Legion_of_Maul
hahaha, you know it was.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
What did ya do to him? eek! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=314651&perpage=20&highlight=Raz+hostage+in+my+basement&pagenumber=1

A.J
laughing out loud me next hiker

Nazgulinthedark
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=314651&perpage=20&highlight=Raz+hostage+in+my+basement&pagenumber=1

that makes me remember naz's dark corner of TH's pad cry *tear*

-Tired Hiker-
What did ya do to him? eek! Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Okay, so where have we left off ....... .. Raz is still in my basement, I've given him an apple and a blanket, he seems to be happy with his Star Wars game, so what's left?

evil face

Tomorrow will tell! I can say this, "strange things are afoot at the Circle K!" Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Yeah, the cops are still gone, but now Raz is demanding I set up a DVD player for him so he can watch Cameron Diaz flicks! roll eyes (sarcastic) Can you believe him? Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
So, I think I'm going let Raz go. erm He made the point that there is no way I could get all my demands. He said getting Backfire to change his signature would be utterly impossible. wink

Legion_of_Maul
haha

A.J
Originally posted by BakaXero
um no need to respond
its only the harry potter thread...

laughing laughing laughing

natashia
what???

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by A.J
laughing out loud me next hiker

Kiddnaps A.J!!! eek! Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
that makes me remember naz's dark corner of TH's pad cry *tear* Those were the times, bro. cry

A.J
Originally posted by natashia
what??? wink can i kidnap you

A.J
Kiddnaps A.J!!! eek! Those were the times, bro. cry bout damn time eek!

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by A.J
bout damn time eek!

Okay, I want a Slurpee, cherry Coke flavored from 7-11, or A.J gets pushed in my paper shredder! mad

Legion_of_Maul
kidnap some one on the forums and tell us your game plan. and why you decided to kiknap this person?
i left out my plan, i'll first sneak up the wall, the honey mines will be a problem, but getting through all the red ants will be easy, then i'll bash in your window take out a few red ant guards, sneak into your room and tie you down, and we will.... rolling on floor laughing smokin'

A.J
Okay, I want a Slurpee, cherry Coke flavored from 7-11, or A.J gets pushed in my paper shredder! mad oh shit, i thought i would be your sex slave sad

Nazgulinthedark
Kiddnaps A.J!!! eek! Those were the times, bro. cry

what happened to all the thread in that place? i cant find the corner mad

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by A.J
oh shit, i thought i would be your sex slave sad

Lets A.J go! eek!

natashia
Kiddnaps A.J!!! eek! Those were the times, bro. cry sad

-Tired Hiker-
what happened to all the thread in that place? i cant find the corner mad

They were probably wiped off the face of the Earth. I think the powers that be didn't want The Pad to ever show any trace of existance. It was threat to the order of KMC Forums. sad

Nazgulinthedark
cry ....so...no...corner??

-Tired Hiker-
sad

Okay, enough about the past, this thread rocks! This is where it's really at! *kidnaps natashia and ties her hair to a sprinkler*

"I want a fully fueled Lamborghini with a cherry Coke slurpee inside the cup holder in the center collumn, or the girl get's sprinklers to the face!!!" mad

-Tired Hiker-
cry ....so...no...corner?? It's gotta be there somewhere. *goes to help look*

Nazgulinthedark
i looked under the past threads i made link...its no there cry

A.J
Lets A.J go! eek! nooooooooooo sad

A.J
sad whats wrong did you want to kid nap me evil face

TOH
*kidnaps Nazzy* shifty

-Tired Hiker-

Dude, check this out! I found this in one of Clovie's posts!!! eek! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f73

natashia
Originally posted by A.J
nooooooooooo sad

id love too kidnapp you. i would tie you up and.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................................................................................... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.......................................... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............................................

make you watch listen and read any thing and everything i love in the area of manga and anime smokin'

plus i was wondering what tired hiker was going to do to me. because you had kidnaped me and that means he has me too

natashia
Originally posted by A.J
whats wrong did you want to kid nap me evil face

this was the quote i ment

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by TOH
*kidnaps Nazzy* shifty

Oh my, I've been kidnapped shock

-Tired Hiker-

plus i was wondering what tired hiker was going to do to me. because you had kidnaped me and that means he has me too

I was going to force you to kill Pokemon, and that chick from Spirited Away!!! evil face

natashia
NEVER

NEVER NEVER I WONT DO IT AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.