RAz we want hitchhikers pad back! (vote here)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Legion_of_Maul
if you want the poll then vote for it if we get enough votes Raz might possibly give it back to us! Happy Dance Happy Dance it'll be a party

just kidding about the poll, regardless of what you vote you are uber awsome.

Dregh
stfu

hpfanizzledizzl
I don't know what the Pad is, but it sounds like fun....I'm in.

Nazgulinthedark
first, before your fifteen minutes are up, fix the errors in the title, we want it to look nice for raz

Legion_of_Maul
oh right

-Tired Hiker-
Um . . . not quite how I would have laid it all out, but yeah, I'm ready to mod The Pad once again! I'm here a lot, and I would do a good job! I promise! smile

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
oh right

Can you change the 'sex with the grandparents' thing? I want this to appear professional. happy

GCG
Originally posted by hpfanizzledizzl
I don't know what the Pad is, but it sounds like fun....I'm in.

Its something you put in yerr pants.

Legion_of_Maul
i'd make a good side kick. you know, if you were gone or something.

hpfanizzledizzl
Originally posted by GCG
Its something you put in yerr pants.
Even better!

Nazgulinthedark
i'd make a good side kick. you know, if you were gone or something.

I'd make a better one *begs* dontgetit

Legion_of_Maul
i can't fix the poll.

Legion_of_Maul
who made this poll *proudly points at me*

hpfanizzledizzl
I'd make a bad sidekick. I wouldn't let you anally rape me, and I'd constantly disobey you.

Nazgulinthedark
who made this poll *proudly points at me*

He doesn't even know what a TH's Pad is!

A.J
guys its me ok he knows im his favourite

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by A.J
guys its me ok he knows im his favourite

please roll eyes (sarcastic)

*gives TH a present* smile pick me...hm hm...me?

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
He doesn't even know what a TH's Pad is!
but if it weren't for me none of this would be happening go ahead read hitchhikers pad two, go ahead...go, go ahead big grin
besides there can be more than one sidekick

A.J
please roll eyes (sarcastic)

*gives TH a present* smile pick me...hm hm...me? ha he loves me wink

Nazgulinthedark
but if it weren't for me none of this would be happening go ahead read hitchhikers pad two, go ahead...go, go ahead big grin
besides there can be more than one sidekick

it's too small to have more than one sidekick! You'd know that if you knew anything about a TH's Pad

Legion_of_Maul
you want a war, then when me AND AJ are his side kicks, we'll laugh at you.

Nazgulinthedark
where did TH go? confused

Legion_of_Maul
do get me to be his sidekick.

Nazgulinthedark
I wanna be the sidekick

Itzak
I voted you'll have sex with your own grandparents. erm

Legion_of_Maul
......what ITzak you were my hero...

Bloigen
It's Tired Hiker you idiot.

Legion_of_Maul
huh? i know that.

Itzak
......what ITzak you were my hero...

touched What can I say? Your grandparents are hot!

Bloigen
huh? i know that.

Look at the thread title. no expression

Legion_of_Maul
hitchhikers pad is the name of the forum idiot.

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by Itzak
touched What can I say? Your grandparents are hot! o well in that case.

Bloigen
hitchhikers pad is the name of the forum idiot.

No, it's not.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f73

It's Tired Hiker's Pad.

I guess that makes you the idiot now, huh.

Legion_of_Maul
its going to be.

Bloigen
its going to be.

No it won't.

It was called Tired Hiker's Pad.

He is called Tired Hiker.

I don't see any Hitchhiker reference in there, do you?

Itzak
Originally posted by Bloigen
No, it's not.

It's Tired Hiker's Pad.

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7163/fp01818nm.jpg

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by Bloigen
No, it's not.

It's Tired Hiker's Pad.

obviously i would make a better side kick than someone who doesn't even know Th's name

Bloigen
obviously i would make a better side kick than someone who doesn't even know Th's name

But I defended TH in his time of need.

Therefore, I am Wayne from Waynes World.

Nazgulinthedark
I was eating dinner in his time of need ermm

Bloigen
I was eating dinner in his time of need ermm

Excellent.

Barker
if you want the poll then vote for it if we get enough votes Raz might possibly give it back to us! Happy Dance Happy Dance it'll be a party

The Pad wasn't here when I registered, and I did so Before you. Why the hell do you want something Back that you never Experienced?

Nazgulinthedark
He just wants to be TH's assistant...because i heard you get mod powers shock

DarkC

http://img279.echo.cx/img279/958/sprite1vm.gif

Bloigen
Originally posted by Barker
The Pad wasn't here when I registered, and I did so Before you. Why the hell do you want something Back that you never Experienced?

Because of two things.

One, he's a kiss ass and two, he wants to be popular so he's trying to leak off somebody else's popularity.

Legion_of_Maul
me? popular, no i just want to be a mod, who doesn't they get alot of cool powers.

Legion_of_Maul
besides bloigen i've never said anything negative towards you, so you have obviosly just decided to hate me, idk why, but you are entitled to your opinion, and i guess i don't care what you think. mainly because i will never see you, and you wont be offering me a job anytime soon.

Nazgulinthedark
mainly because i will never see you, and you wont be offering me a job anytime soon.

that's what i say to people when i'm scared they're going to kill me smile

Legion_of_Maul
hahahah, well, this guy shouldn't dictate my life.

-Tired Hiker-
Sorry, I had to go shoot the grand premiere of 'Phantom' at the Venetian. Anyway, so what's going on? I need a sidekick? Okay, you can all rotate shifts, I pay full medical, dental, and there is a 401K plan. The only thing you have to agree to do is feed Gornack before is bedtime! erm

Nazgulinthedark
Who Gornack? blink

-Tired Hiker-
Who Gornack? blink

Dude . . . . Gornack??!!!! C'mon, he was my last username like two weeks ago, and this! . . . . . http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=404668&highlight=Gornack+vs+Godzilla

LanceWindu
I'm sorry but no, I don't want the TH Pad back, it was little more than a second OTF with an unfit moderator who did what he wanted, when he wanted. Not needed.

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Dude . . . . Gornack??!!!! C'mon, he was my last username like two weeks ago, and this! . . . . . http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=404668&highlight=Gornack+vs+Godzilla

awww...i want to pet him love

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I'm sorry but no, I don't want the TH Pad back, it was little more than a second OTF with an unfit moderator who did what he wanted, when he wanted. Not needed.

You were a mod too once, what happened with that?? confused

LanceWindu
You were a mod too once, what happened with that?? confused

I no longer wanted to be a mod, so I stepped down.

-Tired Hiker-
I no longer wanted to be a mod, so I stepped down.

And then you begged to be a mod again, right? I think I remember that. confused

LanceWindu
And then you begged to be a mod again, right? I think I remember that. confused

Wrong...

The first time I was a mod, they didn't need the help in the forum, so Raz made me step down. Fast forward a year or so, then I offered to help in the forum since it was crowded by then and Raz gave me the job back...then I stepped down a few months later.

-Tired Hiker-
Wrong...

The first time I was a mod, they didn't need the help in the forum, so Raz made me step down. Fast forward a year or so, then I offered to help in the forum since it was crowded by then and Raz gave me the job back...then I stepped down a few months later.

Dude, you are not fooling anyone with this stepping down stuff. You were straight up fired because you abused your powers. big grin

. . . stepped down . . laughing

LanceWindu
Dude, you are not fooling anyone with this stepping down stuff. You were straight up fired because you abused your powers. big grin

. . . stepped down . . laughing

Ask Raz then. confused

-Tired Hiker-
Ask Raz then. confused

Nah, it really doesn't matter. I'm just being an ass becuase you are being mean to me for no reason. I thought we were friends but. . . I guess not. Oh well, if you don't want to support the pad, then that's fine. No sweat off my back.

I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL YOU DIRTY LITTLE . . .. . mad I TREATED YOU LIKE A SON!!!! mad

Shelbert Lemon
anyways....

I didnt know what the Pad was till it was shut down.... I request a 2nd chance. I want the Pad back too happy

Mr. Bacon
ok #1 it was Th's aka tired hikers pad
#2 you werent around long enough to know it and its history well enough
#3who the hell are you?

Legion_of_Maul
Sorry, I had to go shoot the grand premiere of 'Phantom' at the Venetian. Anyway, so what's going on? I need a sidekick? Okay, you can all rotate shifts, I pay full medical, dental, and there is a 401K plan. The only thing you have to agree to do is feed Gornack before is bedtime! erm
i'm your man.

-Tired Hiker-
i'm your man.

You do have to feed Gornack. You do understand this, right? confused

LanceWindu
Nah, it really doesn't matter. I'm just being an ass becuase you are being mean to me for no reason. I thought we were friends but. . . I guess not. Oh well, if you don't want to support the pad, then that's fine. No sweat off my back.

I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL YOU DIRTY LITTLE . . .. . mad I TREATED YOU LIKE A SON!!!! mad

Stating my opinion about the Pad is being mean now? I wasn't trying to be...it's a straight up fact that you weren't ready to be a moderator.

I never liked the Pad either, it was just the OTF reincarnate with a new name, not needed.

Nazgulinthedark
You do have to feed Gornack. You do understand this, right? confused

I don't think he understands no

-Tired Hiker-
Stating my opinion about the Pad is being mean now? I wasn't trying to be...it's a straight up fact that you weren't ready to be a moderator.

I never liked the Pad either, it was just the OTF reincarnate with a new name, not needed.

Nah, see, you are just saying this out of spite. You were jealous that I was a moderator of my own forum, something you never had.

And 'a straight up fact that I wasn't ready to be a mod?' laughing That's a good one. Look whose talking. You were so butt hurt when you lost your mod powers. I was a mod for fun, not for any serious reasons at all. The pad faded because I hardly showed up anymore on KMC around that time.

Shelbert Lemon
I heard that through the grape vine as well at one time confused

damn talking grapes cry

anyways... I want the Pad back. happy

LanceWindu
Nah, see, you are just saying this out of spite. You were jealous that I was a moderator of my own forum, something you never had.

And 'a straight up fact that I wasn't ready to be a mod?' laughing That's a good one. Look whose talking. You were so butt hurt when you lost your mod powers. I was a mod for fun, not for any serious reasons at all. The pad faded because I hardly showed up anymore on KMC around that time.

Jealous? roll eyes (sarcastic) I had my own message board at that time, and I have one now, I don't need to be a moderator of a single forum.

I make one comment about not liking your Pad (with reason) and you start attacking me, what crawled up your ass man? Is it because I'm not latched onto your nut sack like everyone else and don't think TH is the greatest thing to ever happen to KMC?

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
I heard that through the grape vine as well at one time confused

damn talking grapes cry

anyways... I want the Pad back. happy

big grin

Nazgulinthedark
Th is the greatest thing to ever happen to kmc! stick out tongue

-Tired Hiker-
Jealous? roll eyes (sarcastic) I had my own message board at that time, and I have one now, I don't need to be a moderator of a single forum.

I make one comment about not liking your Pad (with reason) and you start attacking me, what crawled up your ass man? Is it because I'm not latched onto your nut sack like everyone else and don't think TH is the greatest thing to ever happen to KMC?

Well, I wouldn't say I'm the greatest, but pretty close to it. And if you ever got anywhere near my sack, I'd puke. Yeah, you have always had issues with me, so be it. erm

Shelbert Lemon
big grin why wasnt I invited to latch on too?! mad huh stick out tongue

and my opnion, Preston isnt the greatest but damn near close. Im glad you are here.... I can give you 10 reasons why now.... but Im not kiss ass either. stick out tongue

A.J
why are you both fighting legends shouldnt fight stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Well, I wouldn't say I'm the greatest, but pretty close to it. And if you ever got anywhere near my sack, I'd puke. Yeah, you have always had issues with me, so be it. erm

You might want to curb your ego there hot shot, outside of the OTF you're a nobody so you're not even close to the top. At least I go to the other forums and interact and not be the funny guy all the time.

Since when have I "always" had issues with you? I seem to remember being friends with you, talking on MSN with you, and genuinely wanting to meet you when you moved to Vegas. I criticise a couple things about you that I don't like and you go on the attack. If you get that offended so easily even when I try to be nice, then **** that.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by A.J
why are you both fighting legends shouldnt fight stick out tongue

I'm just worried about my nutz now, all this latching talk?? Kinda weird. confused

-Tired Hiker-
You might want to curb your ego there hot shot, outside of the OTF you're a nobody so you're not even close to the top. At least I go to the other forums and interact and not be the funny guy all the time.

Since when have I "always" had issues with you? I seem to remember being friends with you, talking on MSN with you, and genuinely wanting to meet you when you moved to Vegas. I criticise a couple things about you that I don't like and you go on the attack. If you get that offended so easily even when I try to be nice, then **** that.

laughing

Thorinn
Latching?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Thorinn
Latching?

Noun.

To hold onto.

Nazgulinthedark
Verb

LanceWindu
Verb

That too. stick out tongue

Thorinn
with nuts...

can't feel that good.

A.J
I'm just worried about my nutz now, all this latching talk?? Kinda weird. confused laughing

-Tired Hiker-
This sucks, I don't like having this stuff with you, Lance. I really don't care if the pad ever comes back to be honest, and your first post in this thread triggered me off, I mean you start out by saying "I'm sorry," then you call me an "unfit mod" then "not needed", and I took that as an attack.

The truth is, I do like you, I'd still meet and hang out with you, in fact I'd laugh my ass off about this whole argument thing. I won't go back on this either.

LanceWindu
This sucks, I don't like having this stuff with you, Lance. I really don't care if the pad ever comes back to be honest, and your first post in this thread triggered me off, I mean you start out by saying "I'm sorry," then you call me an "unfit mod" then "not needed", and I took that as an attack.

The truth is, I do like you, I'd still meet and hang out with you, in fact I'd laugh my ass off about this whole argument thing. I won't go back on this either.

And I said I didn't mean it to be mean or an attack...

Anyways I'm going to bed since I've been up since 4am and am probably irritable because of it.

Shelbert Lemon
this happen to me before.... someone I was a friend with on line...well what you wanna call an on line friend.... he said something to me in a thread that was totally his opinion....but how he went about doing it was soooo disrespectful... if he had an issue with something I said or did... out of respect for our friendship.... talking to me about it privately first woulda been better.... but it was done in the same manner.... unfortunately... it was never dropped and he and I still dont talk. Kinda sad really.

ok Ill stop now.

-Tired Hiker-
And I said I didn't mean it to be mean or an attack...

Anyways I'm going to bed since I've been up since 4am and am probably irritable because of it.

Yeah, I'm having a bad day too. erm

-Tired Hiker-
this happen to me before.... someone I was a friend with on line...well what you wanna call an on line friend.... he said something to me in a thread that was totally his opinion....but how he went about doing it was soooo disrespectful... if he had an issue with something I said or did... out of respect for our friendship.... talking to me about it privately first woulda been better.... but it was done in the same manner.... unfortunately... it was never dropped and he and I still dont talk. Kinda sad really.

ok Ill stop now.

It's cool shelz. wink

-Tired Hiker-
You know what, f*ck the pad!!! I wouldn't take it back if it were handed to me. Look what it does to people. It's like the Ring, in Lord Of The Rings.

*throws pad into firey pit of doom*

-Tired Hiker-
Fourth post in a row! w00t

Shelbert Lemon
its cool... and Preston... I dont want to latch on to your nut sak but a night light would be sweet.... do you have one I can borrow? embarrasment When alone... I like there to be some sort of light on.... nothing to bright though.

-Tired Hiker-
its cool... and Preston... I dont want to latch on to your nut sak but a night light would be sweet.... do you have one I can borrow? embarrasment When alone... I like there to be some sort of light on.... nothing to bright though.

Yes, I happen to have one you can borrow, it's right here, let me get it, I just have to reach down and grab it out from under my nut sak! eek! stick out tongue

Shelbert Lemon
Wow, is it battery operated? messed

-Tired Hiker-
Wow, is it battery operated? messed

My nut sak?? confused

Bloigen
besides bloigen i've never said anything negative towards you, so you have obviosly just decided to hate me, idk why, but you are entitled to your opinion, and i guess i don't care what you think. mainly because i will never see you, and you wont be offering me a job anytime soon.

Yeah, I'm pretty weird. confused

-Tired Hiker-
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.