Tribute to R2D2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jam-Jul_Lison
This here is long overdo. A list of the acomplishments of R2D2. Where would anyone be without him.

1. He fixed the Padme's ship when they were escaping from Naboo.
2. He rescued C3P0 in the battle of geonosis
3. He aided Anakin in the Clone Wars.
4. In episode 3 he fixed the trade federation lift so that Obi-Wan and Anakin could reach the level that Palpatine was on.
5. He carried the Death Star Plans away from the captured rebal cruiser for Leia.
6. If he had not wandered out in the desert to find Obi-Wan, Luke might not have met Obi-Wan for many years to come.
7. He deliverd a message to Obi-Wan from Leia.
8. He was the one to discover Leia was being held on the death star.
9. He saved Luke, Leia, Han and Chewie from being crushed by the trash compactor on the Death Star.
10. When escaping from Cloud City, He turns the falcon's hyperdrive back on.
11. In ROTJ he hides Luke's lightsaber for him so that Luke can call for it when needed.

There might have been some things I forgot. If I did then i am sorry. But looking at these list of acomplishments you must admit that without him the Galaxy would not be the same place that we know it to be.

Rampant ox
Hang on. If R2 was the one who fixed the lift so that Anakin and Obi-Wan Kenobi could get to Palpatine then he was the cause for the Counts death!!!!!!!!! If he didnt fix the lift there wouldnt have been a fight and the Count would still be alive!!! And if he hadnt fixed the ship in TPM then Anakin would have died. Meaning he couldnt kill the Count!!!

Hahaha. Just kidding. I agree that the galaxy would be very different without him. Thre would be no Anakin, no Obi-Wan no Padme. This would mean no Luke or Leia etc.

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by Jam-Jul_Lison
This here is long overdo. A list of the acomplishments of R2D2. Where would anyone be without him.

1. He fixed the Padme's ship when they were escaping from Naboo.
2. He rescued C3P0 in the battle of geonosis
3. He aided Anakin in the Clone Wars.
4. In episode 3 he fixed the trade federation lift so that Obi-Wan and Anakin could reach the level that Palpatine was on.
5. He carried the Death Star Plans away from the captured rebal cruiser for Leia.
6. If he had not wandered out in the desert to find Obi-Wan, Luke might not have met Obi-Wan for many years to come.
7. He deliverd a message to Obi-Wan from Leia.
8. He was the one to discover Leia was being held on the death star.
9. He saved Luke, Leia, Han and Chewie from being crushed by the trash compactor on the Death Star.
10. When escaping from Cloud City, He turns the falcon's hyperdrive back on.
11. In ROTJ he hides Luke's lightsaber for him so that Luke can call for it when needed.

There might have been some things I forgot. If I did then i am sorry. But looking at these list of acomplishments you must admit that without him the Galaxy would not be the same place that we know it to be.
you left out that he was the one to make luke leia han and obiwan involved in star wars, and darth vader for that matter

Jam-Jul_Lison
everything i listed are events that lead to those thing happening. lol

Blue_Hefner
For #6, Obi Wan could have talked to Luke whenever he wanted.

Jam-Jul_Lison
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
For #6, Obi Wan could have talked to Luke whenever he wanted.

But he didn't did he. It took R2D2 to get them back together. lol. Who knows when Obi-Wan would have went to see Luke.

jollyjim311
He also rescued Padme from the lava-pouring assembly line in Episode 2.

Jam-Jul_Lison
there was no evidence that it was R2 that did that. From the size of padme i would assume c3p0 carried her in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.