Boba and Jango vs maul and kit fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi_tek
Bounty hunters with there guns and gadgets and jedi/sith with lightsabers and force

((The_Anomaly))
Maul and Fisto absolutely destroy the Fetts. Maul might be able to pull it off alone IMO.

jollyjim311
Maul and Kit. no expression

jedi_tek
Both the fetts have killed jedi before and both are legendary bounty hunters so they do stand a chance

Legion_of_Maul
maul would kill kit first, then he would kill jango and boba, even though he's friends with kit, his hate for the jedi would drive him over the edge.

jedi_tek
lets say kit and maul were secretly good friends

Council#13
laughing

Okay, yeah, the Force Users win. No doubt. No real need to explain. But for the sake of people like Sorgo (and the possible Sorgo sock out there) who absolutely demand an explanation, here's one: they win because they have the Force on their side. no expression Fin.

DePWNZOR
Jango WAS beating Obi-Wan, who is at the same skill level (maybe not equal to, but on the same tier) as Kit and Maul.

DiamondBullets
I'm giving it to the Mandalorians. Both of them, especially Jango, know how to deal with lightsaber-wieling Force-users.

It'll be a challenge, but the Mandalore Way will prevail!

Rampant ox
It also says in the novel that Jangos shots at mace were causing him to swing his lightsaber wildly (or something like that). And this is when Jango had no jet pack, one blaster and had just been trampled. And Mace is far better than Maul and Fisto. So the Mandalorians have a good chance...

jedi_tek
jango and boba fly in air with jet packs while shooting at the jedi/sith and they are blocking their blaster shots with difficulty then boba fires a wrist rocket and kit deflects it into a tree which falls and takes jango to the ground with his jet pack disabled than both kit and maul jump attack boba from 2 different angles and boba with only one gun gets taken out maybe taking out one of then and the other can kill the injured jango if he survived the tree fall in on him.

Anthony$Billy
Im going have to go with the fetts because they have both fought and killed jedi/ sith

and they may have the adavtge o nthe terrian.. and do the fact of there arsnel and skills i think they will prevalie

Count Kent
Either Maul or Fisto do this alone.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Anthony$Billy
Im going have to go with the fetts because they have both fought and killed jedi/ sith

and they may have the adavtge o nthe terrian.. and do the fact of there arsnel and skills i think they will prevalie

They haven't killed Sith, ever. Jedi, sure, but no Sith. And this is Kit Fisto, he is a pretty damn good Jedi. Maul would breeze through either of the Fetts on combat alone. A NJO Boba would be tough, but Maul could just choke him. Then it's Kit and Maul vs. Boba or Jango. Kit and Maul will prevail.

Count Kent
They killed jedi, dark jedi, other force user but never sith.

darthsith19
Maul or Kit alone couldn't quite do this but either of them could kill eitehr Fett one on one for sure.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by darthsith19
Maul or Kit alone couldn't quite do this but either of them could kill eitehr Fett one on one for sure.

Agreed. Although, Kit versus an older, more experienced, NJO Boba would be tough. Still, with these teams, Kit and Maul have a sure yet tiring victory.

Council#13
Originally posted by DePWNZOR
Jango WAS beating Obi-Wan, who is at the same skill level (maybe not equal to, but on the same tier) as Kit and Maul.

laughing

smile You're funny.

PurpleSaber
I'd say the Mandalorians win. They both have experience with fighting Jedi, and they have their Uber gadgets. Jetpacks, rockets, flamethrowers, blasters etc.

Council#13
jawdrop

Nooooooooooooooo! *shakes head as if insane*

jollyjim311
Maul is better than either of these guys and Kit is about equal. Add in the fact that Maul could force choke one and have a two vs. one match up quickly, the Fetts are going down.

Mider999
in clone wars the series kitt fisto was deflecting rockets and heavy laser shots, as well as dismanteling a heavy duty droid. Maul took out the entire dark sun orginization as well as killed a guy just for trying to read his mind and i believe someone said he used force lightning too.

BUT the thing is that mandelor armour, it can withstand lightsaber attacks, and probably the lightning but then again it might make a good conductor for electricuting both of them. I can see how jango and boba can defeat low level jedi but i just cant see them beating very powerful ones like fisto and maul, maybe maul since you guys say that jango was beating obi won.

kamikz
Since when was the mandalorian armor lightsaber resistant? Even if it is, there are still alot of openings, Mace made short work of Jango...

darthsith19
Yeah, and Jango was only beating Obi-Wan by a hair and that was only because of Boba's help. And Maul is ahead of AOTC kenobi, if you havn't noticed he only lost in TPM cause he got cocky, and he had every right in the world to get cocky, any Sith would have in the position he was in.

Mider999
never said they would win im just pointing out that the armour is lightsaber resistent and wiki says so, i doubt the fetts would win maybe if it was some weak jedis.

darthsith19
Wiki isn't always right, and lightsaber resistant and lightsaber proof are different. And yeah, the Fett's could take weak Jedi, even avg. Jedi probably.

MEDVOCK
Kit and Maul, definitely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.