Green Lantern(Hal) vs. Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Iceman vs. Green Lantern?

Bobby seems go be on a cosmic level in these forums so I put him up against a Green Lantern.

Who wins?

Accel
Hal.

batdude123
Hal.

A.J
hal

Accel
Bobby.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Accel
Bobby. shifty

batdude123
Bobby.

batdude123
Hal and Booby, I mean Bobby both win. shifty

Accel
Gotta love that Booby.

snoopdogg
But who would win in a serious confrontation?

batdude123
Booby pwns. cool

Accel
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Most likely Hal. Try as I might, I just can't see Iceman freezing him, but I can see Hal getting around that whole "I exist everywhere as moisture" quality that Bobby has.
Originally posted by batdude123
Booby pwns. cool
Damn straight.

Rols
Hal, not Boobby sick.

Validus
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Hal would beat Bobby like a damn drum.

chris_64256
Originally posted by Validus
Hal would beat Bobby like a damn drum. I dont understand why GLs get no respect in this forum besides that its Hal, do you people realize what hes capable of ?

Tron
Originally posted by Validus
Hal would beat Bobby like a damn drum.

Co-signed

Originally posted by chris_64256
I dont understand why GLs get no respect in this forum besides that its Hal, do you people realize what hes capable of ?

GL's get plenty of respect around here, from the majority that know a decent bit about them at least.

batdude123
Originally posted by chris_64256
I dont understand why GLs get no respect in this forum besides that its Hal, do you people realize what hes capable of ?

A shit load of things. yes

chris_64256
A shit load of things. yes pretty much smokin'

diabloman
iceman freezes GLs ring and snaps off

TheKahn
A shit load of things. yes

Just keep that in mind during the tourney evil face

Rols
laughing laughing , that pretty embarassing way to lose a fight.

diabloman
Originally posted by Rols
laughing laughing , that pretty embarassing way to lose a fight. yup

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn
Just keep that in mind during the tourney evil face

Whatever. Just don't make the fatal mistake of underrestimating Captain Atom. evil face

superbatman86
Bobby for the win.Unless Hal changes his physical make up in the splint secod it takes IM to freeze all the water in him this is a pretty quik match.

Up In Flames
I'm with the green fellow

MrHeavySilence
Hal is the winner; the ring is more powerful.

lilnutta12
icemans molecular evaporating powers takes hal away
hal feels so much pain because hes been converted into icy evaporation
he uses his ring which ezplodes with ice freezing himself to death

or something like that

hal would could win but i go with iceman

Juntai
Why do people keep thinking Bobby is instantly going to Flash feeze someone's brain or something? Bobby doesn't fight like that. It's way out of character. I mean, if we're doing stuff like that, Hal traps Bobby's consciousness/being inside of his ring Hal is way too versatile for Bobby.

leonidas
Originally posted by Juntai
Why do people keep thinking Bobby is instantly going to Flash feeze someone's brain or something? Bobby doesn't fight like that. It's way out of character. I mean, if we're doing stuff like that, Hal traps Bobby's consciousness/being inside of his ring Hal is way too versatile for Bobby.

ab-so-friggin'-lutely!!

TheKahn
Originally posted by Juntai

Well, it depends on just how pissed Bobby is...shifty

http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/1166/icemanbloodfreeze4zt8la.th.jpg

But Hal still wins. Hal is pretty much unbeatable no expression

newjak86
Well, it depends on just how pissed Bobby is...shifty

http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/1166/icemanbloodfreeze4zt8la.th.jpg

But Hal still wins. Hal is pretty much unbeatable no expression You better hope because if he isn't.
The Lone Ranger and Tonto are gonna High Ho Silver all over you stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by newjak86
You better hope because if he isn't.
The Lone Ranger and Tonto are gonna High Ho Silver all over you stick out tongue

You also better watch out for Physics R Us too. big grin

newjak86
You also better watch out for Physics R Us too. big grin That was crappy.
No we're gonna be all over you like an apple on Newton's head. sad

TheKahn
Originally posted by newjak86
You better hope because if he isn't.

crazy

newjak86
crazy evil face

the ninjak
Iceman freezes Hal from the inside.

Hal wouldn't have enough time to figure out a way to KO Bobby.

If Hal manages to avoid Bobby's initial attack and blows him away. Iceman can continue the assualt.

Slaanesh
Hal

Warlord
Hal

DarthDaniel1001
Everyone who says Iceman would win are giving arguments that have him fighting in a way that is completely out of character. If Iceman always fought like that, then a lot of the X-Men's enemies would have gone down so much more easily then they have. Bobby NEVER fights like that. Hal wins.

tideoftime
Hal. Many people seem to forget how strong Hal's will is, and that the rings provide automatic life-support/resistance to external manipulations. Now, Bobby is very powerful, and against a lesser GL, he might be able to pull a SBP ultra-freeze and kill *unbraced/enhanced shielded* GL-targets. But Hal is stronger than that. As the default rules for Forum Combat presume no surprises, and both opponents have fair/reasonable knowledge of the other, Bobby ain't taking this one.

Hal, 8/10 (with Bobby's wins resulting from either catching Hal unprepared, if even for a few seconds, or being able to utilize directly/indirectly the nearby environment to distract/divert the measure of Hal's power long enough to finesse something)

Stoic
Originally posted by diabloman
iceman freezes GLs ring and snaps off

Nah Hal puts a giant bubble around him compresses him back to form, and brings him into deep space to defrost.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.