Smallville in Superman Returns(Not what you think it is)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kal875
My apoligies if there's already a thread about this, but you guys have all seen the commericials for Superman Returns with young Clark running throught the feilds and that shit right? Wouldnt it of been cool if they used selected scenes from Smallville to put in there?
Even though No one has seen the movie yet, (only the ones who went the other night in CA) I think it would have made the movie cooler. Happy Dance

p.s. mad has anyone seen the new thing on the USA channel where there trying to prove the Superman movies wrong? I know it's not Smallville but it grabbed my attention.

Magee
Trying to prove them wrong, what do you mean?

Kal875
In the old Superman movies with Christopher Reeves, they're trying to prove how Lois would of died when Superman caught her from falling, and that there's some weird formula to prove that his jumping tall buildings is wrong, and shit like that

Smallville
Do they not understand ... FANTASY? FICTION?

Jedi Priestess
Did you honestly think they would? laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Smallville
Do they not understand ... FANTASY? FICTION?

But they raise a good point.

Kal875
no they dont! There just trying to crush everyones dreams! I hate the USA channel now! F*** them!

talf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.