Superman/Wonder Woman vs. Thor/Captain Marvel (Shazam!!!!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
No prep. Who the hell wins?

Demonic Phoenix
Supes(in a lead suit) tricks CM the same way he did in the comix n the cartoon. And u no what happens to Thor after that's been done wink .
Nice fight by the way.

Validus
Thor/Cap 10/10

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Thor/Cap 10/10

Interesting.

batdude123
Thor/Cap 10/10

I changed it. There's no prep now.

Validus
Supes/WW 10/10

The Pict
Superman and Wonder Woman take it

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by batdude123
I changed it. There's no prep now.

So no lead suit. Dam. Ahh well...they still kick CM/T bottom's even though it will be hard.

Demonic Phoenix
Captain's the weakest of the 3 with either Thor or Supes the strongest. Still, every1 knows WW can beat Captain(call Draco some1). As for Thor/Superman....r u kiddin. Even if Supes cannot defeat him, once WW has finished beatin Captain, Thor won't even be able to stop them.

batdude123
I'd probably say Superman and Wonder Woman as well, but don't go underrestimating Captain Marvel here.

Validus
Captain Marvel is only Class 17.

Demonic Phoenix

laughing. Fat load of help he'll be eh Validus. But he's stronger than that. Way stronger.

batdude123

Are you talking about that wierd ranking system from 1-30 or something like that? Never mind, I see you're joking here. no expression

chris_64256
Captain marvel the weakest that pretty debatable.

Demonic Phoenix
Oh come on. He's either as strong as WW or weaker. But no ways is he stronger than superman or thor

batdude123
So this is it? no expression

LethalFemme
No prep. Who the hell wins?

Could go either way Cap is kinda a weak point when you add experience. Thor is when you add super speed and Superman is when you add his weakness to magic. The only real weakness for WW is her pointy durability but, that wouldn't matter much so technically she's the most well rounded imo. I'd say Supes and WW 7-8/10.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Oh come on. He's either as strong as WW or weaker. But no ways is he stronger than superman or thor Captain Marvel has beaten Superman using magic. He can also charge himself up with using the power of Zeus. And when he isn't sharing power with CM3/Mary Marvel, he's even more powerful. His loss of experience is replaced with Wisdom of Solomon.

Hell, when he was superloaded with Earth's magic in Day of Vengeance, he put the beatdown on Spectre.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Captain Marvel has beaten Superman using magic. He can also charge himself up with using the power of Zeus. And when he isn't sharing power with CM3/Mary Marvel, he's even more powerful. His loss of experience is replaced with Wisdom of Solomon.

Hell, when he was superloaded with Earth's magic in Day of Vengeance, he put the beatdown on Spectre.

Please don't start that you're like two seconds away from people saying Thor uses godblasts and Diana uses the godwave.erm

DarkCrawler
I'm just saying that he isn't weak. He's defenitely able to take Superman with the magic.

LethalFemme
I'm just saying that he isn't weak. He's defenitely able to take Superman with the magic.

I try and I try but, do they listen? Nope. Just remember you were warned.mhm

DarkCrawler
It's the truth. miffed

LethalFemme
It's the truth. miffed

I wentmhm

UniOmni
Cap Marvel and Thor wins this. Cap Marvel is stronger than Diana and Thor.
He's Supermans equal, and Superman is stronger than the Demigodess and the ThunderGod. Diana is a peer of the kryptonian. Marvel is the full fledged equal.
And Cap and Thor have in spades, what Superman doesn't like at all. Cap can charge his fists, while Thor can charge the hammer toss. Either way, Superman gets hurt, and badly.
WW is good, but she can't take Superman without a ring....
What makes you think she can take his equal that doesn't have a weakness, and Someone who can lay her out with a hammer throw??

Cap/Thor 8/10

LethalFemme
Originally posted by UniOmni
Cap Marvel and Thor wins this. Cap Marvel is stronger than Diana and Thor.
He's Supermans equal, and Superman is stronger than the Demigodess and the ThunderGod. Diana is a peer of the kryptonian. Marvel is the full fledged equal.
And Cap and Thor have in spades, what Superman doesn't like at all. Cap can charge his fists, while Thor can charge the hammer toss. Either way, Superman gets hurt, and badly.
WW is good, but she can't take Superman without a ring....
What makes you think she can take his equal that doesn't have a weakness, and Someone who can lay her out with a hammer throw??

Cap/Thor 8/10

One hammer throw wouldn't do it. Add in her lasso and the fact she knows that if she makes a certain someone say a certain word he's just some punk kid again and it'll never be Cap and Thor 8/10.

UniOmni
One hammer throw wouldn't do it?? If a hammer throw is comparable to a full fledged punch from Superman, then its gonna do it. She was KTFO when he lit one loose on her in space. Reentry saved her.

batdude123
One hammer throw wouldn't do it?? If a hammer throw is comparable to a full fledged punch from Superman, then its gonna do it. She was KTFO when he lit one loose on her in space. Reentry saved her.

The fact that she isn't vulnerable to magic AND the fact that she can cross her bracelets making an impenetrable shield, means that ONE hammer throw certainly isn't going to do it. Not to mention the fact that Diana can hold her own against Captain Marvel. She has done it before. Also, the only reason imo that Cap Marvel is able to compete with Superman in the first place, is because his powers stem from magic. Superman is the overall more powerful of the two. Wonder Woman's powers also stem from magic, so she doesn't have to worry about the vulnerability like Superman does. Now, the Superman/Thor fight. I have always thought that this would be one of the absolute best matches ever. However, imo Superman's speed edge would trump Thor's raw power edge slightly, Superman could pull out a win against him. That's why I say Superman and Diana take this 6/10.

LethalFemme

She blacked out for a moment that's not a full knock out you seem to forget how quickly she recovered. Also Superman and WW are faster than the other team. She'd more likely dodge or reverse the hammer and god help them if she can(imo she could) lift the hammer then it'd definitely be over for Cap/Thor.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by LethalFemme
She blacked out for a moment that's not a full knock out you seem to forget how quickly she recovered. Also Superman and WW are faster than the other team. She'd more likely dodge or reverse the hammer and god help them if she can(imo she could) lift the hammer then it'd definitely be over for Cap/Thor. WW has lifted the hammer in a non-cannon comic.

batdude123
She blacked out for a moment that's not a full knock out you seem to forget how quickly she recovered. Also Superman and WW are faster than the other team. She'd more likely dodge or reverse the hammer and god help them if she can(imo she could) lift the hammer then it'd definitely be over for Cap/Thor.

She'd probably be able to anyway because she is more than likely worthy enough to hold it. She is part Athenian god princess you know.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by snoopdogg
WW has lifted the hammer in a non-cannon comic.

I was gonna bring that up but, as you said it's non cannonerm

She'd probably be able to anyway because she is more than likely worthy enough to hold it. She is part Athenian god princess you know.

If he argues against it I'm ready to state reasons why she'd obviously be able to but, thanks anyways.happy

batdude123
If he argues against it I'm ready to state reasons why she'd obviously be able to but, thanks anyways.happy

blushing

UniOmni
What does her worthiness have to do with anything? The only way that happens, is if Thor lets it happen. With a word, it returns to the hand of its rightful owner.
And Thor throws the hammer ftl. WW isn't that fast yet. Superman is, but not WW.
And WW maybe faster than Thor, sans the hammer, but she's not faster than Cap Marvel.
Cap Marvel is stronger than her, and more durable to boot. Thor is stronger than her, and more durable as well, though not as far above her as Marvel is.
WW is the weak link here.

batdude123
What does her worthiness have to do with anything? The only way that happens, is if Thor lets it happen. With a word, it returns to the hand of its rightful owner.
And Thor throws the hammer ftl. WW isn't that fast yet. Superman is, but not WW.
And WW maybe faster than Thor, sans the hammer, but she's not faster than Cap Marvel.
Cap Marvel is stronger than her, and more durable to boot. Thor is stronger than her, and more durable as well, though not as far above her as Marvel is.

She's a better fighter than Captain Marvel is, and she doesn't have a magic weakness like Superman. Captain Marvel is able to compete with Supes because his powers stem from magic. Overall, Superman is the more powerful of the two. However, Diana could use her speed and lasso. She's already lassoed Billy up before. Supes and Thor could go either way, however Superman would take the slight majority there. Diana and Superman 6/10.

LethalFemme

Actually no as I've stated before she's the most well balanced. Thor lacks speed, Superman has a weakness against magic and Captain Marvel has the least experience and the lasso is a weakness for him. I also forgot to mention that Superman and Diana have another trick up their sleeves. They've had the ability to work as a team for over a thousand years they know each other inside and out. Having them on the same team is like Thor with his hammer they just go together.

TheKahn
Actually no as I've stated before she's the most well balanced. Thor lacks speed, Superman has a weakness against magic and Captain Marvel has the least experience and the lasso is a weakness for him. I also forgot to mention that Superman and Diana have another trick up their sleeves. They've had the ability to work as a team for over a thousand years they know each other inside and out. Having them on the same team is like Thor with his hammer they just go together.

I couldn't agree more. thumb up

LethalFemme
Originally posted by TheKahn

That's so going in my profile.happy

batdude123

Me too.

batdude123
Superman/Wonder Woman 10/10. homer jockey no expression

batdude123
They've had the ability to work as a team for over a thousand years they know each other inside and out. Having them on the same team is like Thor with his hammer they just go together.

Ha ha, you said they know each other inside and out. laughing no expression

Accel
Captain Marvel has beaten Superman using magic. He can also charge himself up with using the power of Zeus. And when he isn't sharing power with CM3/Mary Marvel, he's even more powerful. His loss of experience is replaced with Wisdom of Solomon.

When did Marvel beat Superman?

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
When did Marvel beat Superman?

He might be referring to that stupid sucker punch that CM gave him in Virtue and Vice. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Accel
He might be referring to that stupid sucker punch that CM gave him in Virtue and Vice. roll eyes (sarcastic)
That;s what I kind of figured. The only two times I saw Cap actually knock Supes out were both sucker punches.

batdude123
That;s what I kind of figured. The only two times I saw Cap actually knock Supes out were both sucker punches.

Yeah, and in V&V he was distracted because he just had Power Girl's tongue down his throat. blink

Accel
Yeah, and in V&V he was distracted because he just had Power Girl's tongue down his throat. blink
Yeesh, can you imagine having a girl you think is your cousin French you?

It's so hot. droolio

newjak86
I gonna go ahead and say it know Thor is the strongest in this fight powerwise. Yes even more so then Cap, Supes and WW.

His Hammer makes him such. While he may not be as fast he still quick as he has thrown down with Glads and SS and been able to hold his own.

Thor is by no means gonna be overwhelmed by Supes and WWs speed they are faster but not at the level Thor can't handle.

Supes is the weak link as the other two combatants bring one thing that can hurt him really bad Magic. Supes i gone in the first few minutes when the magic lighting bolts and enchented hammers start to fly. Leaving WW alone and while she may be good she isn't that good.

batdude123
Yeesh, can you imagine having a girl you think is your cousin French you?

It's so hot. droolio

laughing

batdude123
Originally posted by newjak86
I gonna go ahead and say it know Thor is the strongest in this fight powerwise. Yes even more so then Cap, Supes and WW.

His Hammer makes him such. While he may not be as fast he still quick as he has thrown down with Glads and SS and been able to hold his own.

Thor is by no means gonna be overwhelmed by Supes and WWs speed they are faster but not at the level Thor can't handle.

Supes is the weak link as the other two combatants bring one thing that can hurt him really bad Magic. Supes i gone in the first few minutes when the magic lighting bolts and enchented hammers start to fly. Leaving WW alone and while she may be good she isn't that good.

He did a great job against Mongoose. no expression Last time I saw Glads and Thor throw down, Glads beat his ass. Yes, Thor would have trouble with Superman's speed. He does have a problem with it. Superman BY NO MEANS would be out in the "first few minutes." Superman's speed advantage slightly trumps Thor's raw power advantage. Wonder Woman could more than hold her own against CM, as she has demonstrated in the past. She doesn't have the weakness to magic like Superman does. She is also a better fighter than Billy is and has more experience. Combine all that with the fact that Superman and Wonder Woman have been working together as a team for a long ass time, and they win this one 6/10.

newjak86
He did a great job against Mongoose. no expression Last time I saw Glads and Thor throw down, Glads beat his ass. Yes, Thor would have trouble with Superman's speed. He does have a problem with it. Superman BY NO MEANS would be out in the "first few minutes." Superman's speed advantage slightly trumps Thor's raw power advantage. Wonder Woman could more than hold her own against CM, as she has demonstrated in the past. She doesn't have the weakness to magic like Superman does. She is also a better fighter than Billy is and has more experience. Combine all that with the fact that Superman and Wonder Woman have been working together as a team for a long ass time, and they win this one 6/10. Supes speed isn't better than Glads and Glads may have used to well against Thor don't forget that Thor wasn't overwhelemd and still got his share of hits in as well. The difference when Thor hits Superman it is gonna hurt alot worse than anything Superman can do Thor. evil face

As said WW can stalemate CM stalemate being the key word and guess what when Thor comes around to help him that isn't going to help to much especailly with a Hammer strike to the back of the head.

Thor CM 6/10

Priest
hers round 2 the glads and thor fight:
http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thorglads17mj.png
http://img373.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thorglads21wj.png
http://img365.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thorglads38xn.png
http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thorglads41dl.png
shifty

LethalFemme
Supes speed isn't better than Glads and Glads may have used to well against Thor don't forget that Thor wasn't overwhelemd and still got his share of hits in as well. The difference when Thor hits Superman it is gonna hurt alot worse than anything Superman can do Thor. evil face

As said WW can stalemate CM stalemate being the key word and guess what when Thor comes around to help him that isn't going to help to much especailly with a Hammer strike to the back of the head.

Thor CM 6/10

Why does everyone assume it'll be Superman/Thor and Wonder Woman/Captain Marvel? Don't you think WW would know Thor Norse god of thunder when she sees him and know she'd have a better time fighting against a god (seeing as she has so many times) fight him herself? She'd last a lot longer than Superman ever could and it always gives her the opportunity to snatch that hammer.selene

Priest
mind you that glads is not vunerable to magic as superman is.

batdude123
Supes speed isn't better than Glads and Glads may have used to well against Thor don't forget that Thor wasn't overwhelemd and still got his share of hits in as well. The difference when Thor hits Superman it is gonna hurt alot worse than anything Superman can do Thor. evil face

Thor CM 6/10

Yeah, too bad SS and Glads never speedblitzed Thor, and guess what? That's Superman's specialty. The only time I've actually seen Thor get 'speedblitzed' was when he fought Mongoose. I don't have to elaborate on that fight. Superman's speed>Thor's power. Wonder Woman would probably take CM out 5.5-6/10 anyway.

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/4530/08222005115613am7bx.jpg
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/679/08222005124311pm3un.jpg
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/9203/pics0017bn.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/4214/superman20speed20vs20mongul202.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/9558/supermanandmongul8pr.jpg

Btw, you're right about Gladiator's and Superman's speed. Supes has got some feats that would suggest he's faster. evil face

Priest
Why does everyone assume it'll be Superman/Thor and Wonder Woman/Captain Marvel? Don't you think WW would know Thor Norse god of thunder when she sees him and know she'd have a better time fighting against a god (seeing as she has so many times) fight him herself? She'd last a lot longer than Superman ever could and it always gives her the opportunity to snatch that hammer.selene

ist up to odin whether or not she is worthy to hold the hammer..

Priest
Yeah, too bad SS and Glads never speedblitzed Thor, and guess what? That's Superman's specialty. The only time I've actually seen Thor get 'speedblitzed' was when he fought Mongoose. I don't have to elaborate on that fight. Superman's speed>Thor's power. Wonder Woman would probably take CM out 5.5-6/10 anyway.

Btw, you're right about Gladiator's and Superman's speed. Supes has got some feats that would suggest he's faster. evil face

superman does speedblitz, but does it rarely.

Priest

those scans are the only times i ever seen superman speedblitz, ive seen those many times before. i doenst do it as much like a flas would.

newjak86
Why does everyone assume it'll be Superman/Thor and Wonder Woman/Captain Marvel? Don't you think WW would know Thor Norse god of thunder when she sees him and know she'd have a better time fighting against a god (seeing as she has so many times) fight him herself? She'd last a lot longer than Superman ever could and it always gives her the opportunity to snatch that hammer.selene Then it be a massive stalemate. WW isn't as fast as Supes. She isn't more durable or stronger than Thor. When it comes to who has more skill with their weapons no has a clear cut advantage. Difference Thor' Hammer can do alot more than what WWs weapons can do. wink

CM vs Supes isn't a clear cut victory either even though CM takes the majority do to his magic power. So then he comes over to help Thor and guess what 2 vs 1 again. Once again 6/10 for CM and Thor

newjak86

Btw, you're right about Gladiator's and Superman's speed. Supes has got some feats that would suggest he's faster. evil face So Supes has moved at 100X the speed of light evil face

UniOmni
She's a better fighter than Captain Marvel is, and she doesn't have a magic weakness like Superman. Captain Marvel is able to compete with Supes because his powers stem from magic. Overall, Superman is the more powerful of the two. However, Diana could use her speed and lasso. She's already lassoed Billy up before. Supes and Thor could go either way, however Superman would take the slight majority there. Diana and Superman 6/10.

Marvels powers stem from magic. But unless he charges his punches, he still hits with regular force. And Marvel is supermans equal in physical stats. Been that way for a while. Superman is overall more powerful, due to his energy projection. Not due to better physical stats.

True, she has lassoed him before. But the same can be said about Superman. If Superman is fast enough to dodge the lasso, Marvel is as well.
I guess it all comes down to, whether you feel Marvel is supermans physical equal, or just able to beat him due to magically charging his fists.
Marvel is faster than Diana, Stronger than Diana and more durable than Diana. Diana is more skilled than Marvel, maybe.
But that skill still had her needing to resort to a k ring to even survive Superman.
Marvel is Supermans exact equal in stats. But he has no kryptonite weakness to exploit. If Supermans stats override her skills, why wouldn't Marvels??
In Underworld Unleashed, Marvel beat a team consisting of the true top tier...When has WW ever been shown to be able to do so??
Either people are underrating Marvel, or they're overrating WW.

And he's survived attacks that would kill other top tiers, Superman included. Her tiara frankly, doesn't impress me.

And Thor is as fast as the lighting he wields. Fact. And without the hammer as a propeller. Don't know if thats even to match her, but he's no slouch.
Mongoose had him looking stupid yes, but Superman was koed by a gas station exploding....Doesn't mean that defines the guy in durability, just like the thing with mongoose doesn't define Thor in speed.

And even if Diana does fight Thor, he's beaten magical beings greater than a mere demigoddess. And Diana can't "CATCH the hammer. To catch the hammer, you must be able to outmuscle Thor. She's not stronger than Thor. Maybe she can pickup the hammer, were he to drop it. But not, simply stop the blow ala Superman. Dianas best bet in this match, would simply be to lock her arms together. But that won't win the match.

And for the record, all a suckerpunch means, is that you are easily strong enough to one shot someone. Thats all. If my lil cousin tries to suckerpunch me, he may irritate me at best. Cuz i'm above the guy on every level. If his older brother, my physical equal suckerpunches me, and i'm out like a light, that means he has the power to knock me TFO, and is my equal. Suckerpunches may not be honorable, but they let you know who can easily kick your ass, at least considering stats.

batdude123
Then it be a massive stalemate. WW isn't as fast as Supes. She isn't more durable or stronger than Thor. When it comes to who has more skill with their weapons no has a clear cut advantage. Difference Thor' Hammer can do alot more than what WWs weapons can do. wink

CM vs Supes isn't a clear cut victory either even though CM takes the majority do to his magic power. So then he comes over to help Thor and guess what 2 vs 1 again. Once again 6/10 for CM and Thor

Guess what? Wonder Woman would do better against CM than Superman would. wink

Priest
So Supes has moved at 100X the speed of light evil face
sounds like a load of crap to me stick out tongue

LethalFemme
The problem with so many of the threads people make is that most people see on side using their powers to full extent and sell the others short. I've looked at this from every angle and have tried to hold back on stuff like Thor godblasts and Wonder Woman uses the godwave. So that I could weigh the pros and cons and Superman/Wonder Woman seem to have a slight edge with speed, experience, teamwork and knowledge of their enemies.erm

batdude123
So Supes has moved at 100X the speed of light evil face

He's moved so fast that he created a boomtube and actually time traveled. evil face

newjak86
Guess what? Wonder Woman would do better against CM than Superman would. wink SO then it goes back to Thor taking down Supes faster then CM would and coming over to help CM out 2 vs 1 once again 6/10 for Thor and CM wink

TheKahn
Originally posted by Priest
mind you that glads is not vunerable to magic as superman is.

He also appears to fight at relatively human speeds.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5560542
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5560549
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/FFandGlads.jpg
Captain America is fast enough to block his attacks erm
As much as I like Marvel, their characters in general don't seem to have the same number of combat speed feats as DC.

Imo, Superman vs Thor is a good matchup and their fight would take a very long time to be decided. That leaves Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman. Again they are fairly even in most areas except that WW has more weapons. Her lasso in particular would be her biggest asset against CM. Sooner or later I see her getting him caught in it, as she has done that before and I think that would happen quicker than one knocking the other out given their durability feats.

That would leave Thor facing two opponents and, eventually, I see him going down. WW and Superman 6 or 7/10.

LethalFemme
Marvels powers stem from magic. But unless he charges his punches, he still hits with regular force. And Marvel is supermans equal in physical stats. Been that way for a while. Superman is overall more powerful, due to his energy projection. Not due to better physical stats.

True, she has lassoed him before. But the same can be said about Superman. If Superman is fast enough to dodge the lasso, Marvel is as well.
I guess it all comes down to, whether you feel Marvel is supermans physical equal, or just able to beat him due to magically charging his fists.
Marvel is faster than Diana, Stronger than Diana and more durable than Diana. Diana is more skilled than Marvel, maybe.
But that skill still had her needing to resort to a k ring to even survive Superman.
Marvel is Supermans exact equal in stats. But he has no kryptonite weakness to exploit. If Supermans stats override her skills, why wouldn't Marvels??
In Underworld Unleashed, Marvel beat a team consisting of the true top tier...When has WW ever been shown to be able to do so??

And he's survived attacks that would kill other top tiers, Superman included. Her tiara frankly, doesn't impress me.

And Thor is as fast as the lighting he wields. Fact. And without the hammer as a propeller. Don't know if thats even to match her, but he's no slouch.
Mongoose had him looking stupid yes, but Superman was koed by a gas station exploding....Doesn't mean that defines the guy in durability, just like the thing with mongoose doesn't define Thor in speed.

How is Marvel faste then Diana? And what's with the maybe when it comes to WW and CM fighting ability?

Priest
superman is the waekest link in this fight by far. he wont even last more than 5 mintues, do to his magic weaknesses..captainmarvel and thor magic would surely overwell superman, leaving wonderwoman fighting a 2 on one fight. thor and CM 7/10

newjak86
He's moved so fast that he created a boomtube and actually time traveled. evil face Flash used to time travel because he was going at light speed. evil face

Soujaboy
IMO Thor and Capo take this 7/10. Here are a few feats that I think shows that the team should take this fight.

Here is some of the things Thor can do to Superman and or WW

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/epicfeat0018yi.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/epicfeat0021ky.jpg

Or he could paralyze them
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/paralyzing0012bb.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/paralyzing0020nh.jpg

He could transmute them into I don't know?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Transmutation1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Transmutation2.jpg

These scans show the reflexes of Thor, read the text.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/ZThor.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/ZThor1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/ZThor2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/ZThor3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/ZThor4.jpg

He could use a antigravity blast that may or may not be able to take one of them out.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/antigravityblast1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/antigravityblast2.jpg

I don't know if this would work in the heat of battle, but Thor can absorb mystical energy with his hammer. If he can absord WW powers it's lights out for her.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Thorabsorbsmysicalenergy1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Thorabsorbsmysicalenergy2.jpg

batdude123

Some aspects, Marvel is equal to Superman. Strength immediately comes to mind. They have demonstrated to be equal in that category. Although, when have they been shown to be equal in the speed department? Neither one have speedblitzed the other in a fight. They usually just brawl with each other. I don't think that Superman would have AS MUCH trouble against Captain Marvel if his powers didn't stem from magic. That's a hard task to overrcome for him. That's why I think Diana would do better against him. Not to mention all her little goodies that she has.

Wonder Woman has done a great job against top tier levels before. One instance where she had her eyes closed. evil face

Thor would have trouble with Superman. Bottom line.

LethalFemme
superman is the waekest link in this fight by far. he wont even last more than 5 mintues, do to his magic weaknesses..captainmarvel and thor magic would surely overwell superman, leaving wonderwoman fighting a 2 on one fight. thor and CM 7/10

How is he the weak link when he can throw down with CM and win or stalemate him?

newjak86
The problem with so many of the threads people make is that most people see on side using their powers to full extent and sell the others short. I've looked at this from every angle and have tried to hold back on stuff like Thor godblasts and Wonder Woman uses the godwave. So that I could weigh the pros and cons and Superman/Wonder Woman seem to have a slight edge with speed, experience, teamwork and knowledge of their enemies.erm How would they have knowledge advantage on their opponents as they have never fought Thor before. Thor is no slouch and can take very fast people on. Supes weakness to magic makes him quite easily beat in this match. Magic lighting from Thor's hammer.

batdude123
Flash used to time travel because he was going at light speed. evil face

That's because he uses the speedforce. Superman doesn't have that. MUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! evil face

Priest
He also appears to fight at relatively human speeds.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5560542
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5560549
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/FFandGlads.jpg
Captain America is fast enough to block his attacks erm
As much as I like Marvel, their characters in general don't seem to have the same number of combat speed feats as DC.

Imo, Superman vs Thor is a good matchup and their fight would take a very long time to be decided. That leaves Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman. Again they are fairly even in most areas except that WW has more weapons. Her lasso in particular would be her biggest asset against CM. Sooner or later I see her getting him caught in it, as she has done that before and I think that would happen quicker than one knocking the other out given their durability feats.

That would leave Thor facing two opponents and, eventually, I see him going down. WW and Superman 6 or 7/10.

that fight doesn't have to start out that way. Captain mavel can go head to head against superman, and Thor and wonder woman can do their own thing. i never seen or read the comic, but from wat i hear, CM can hold his own against superman, i thing he mite of beaten the man of steel before. That leaves wonder woman vulnerable to Thor and Cm by herself.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Soujaboy
IMO Thor and Capo take this 7/10. Here are a few feats that I think shows that the team should take this fight.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/paralyzing0012bb.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/paralyzing0020nh.jpg

He could use a antigravity blast that may or may not be able to take one of them out.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/antigravityblast1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/antigravityblast2.jpg

I don't know if this would work in the heat of battle, but Thor can absorb mystical energy with his hammer. If he can absord WW powers it's lights out for her.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Thorabsorbsmysicalenergy1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Thorabsorbsmysicalenergy2.jpg

batdude123
How would they have knowledge advantage on their opponents as they have never fought Thor before. Thor is no slouch and can take very fast people on. Supes weakness to magic makes him quite easily beat in this match. Magic lighting from Thor's hammer.

Easily beat. Pffffft. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Priest
How is he the weak link when he can throw down with CM and win or stalemate him?
when thor w/ a magical Mjinor hammer is backng him up. Superman can not survive a godblast from thor, nor cant wonderwoman.

batdude123
that fight doesn't have to start out that way. Captain mavel can go head to head against superman, and Thor and wonder woman can do their own thing. i never seen or read the comic, but from wat i hear, CM can hold his own against superman, i thing he mite of beaten the man of steel before. That leaves wonder woman vulnerable to Thor and Cm by herself.

He hasn't beat Superman before without sucker punching him. wink

Priest
He hasn't beat Superman before without sucker punching him. wink
the fact of the matter is that CM magcal punches can hurt superman, he wont be able to take a few of them if even alert.

batdude123

Yes, we see it. Please don't just list off things that Thor has with Mjolnir. This isn't a respect thread. I could name Superman and Wonder Woman's powers/abilities/weapons, but it only takes up space for debating.

LethalFemme
How would they have knowledge advantage on their opponents as they have never fought Thor before. Thor is no slouch and can take very fast people on. Supes weakness to magic makes him quite easily beat in this match. Magic lighting from Thor's hammer.

WW has met DC's Thor and would have some aspect of knowledge of what to expect seeing as gods are all pretty much the same. For Thor/Captain Marvel Thor is the strong point for obvious reasons and for Superman/Wonder Woman it's Diana for obvious reasons. If they were to fight it's only kind be fair she'd know a bit of what to expect and how to cope unlike Superman who'd be assed out. Also let's not forget a nifty little plane that carries around godslaying weaponry and allows her telepathic abilities.wink

batdude123
the fact of the matter is that CM magcal punches can hurt superman, he wont be able to take a few of them if even alert.

Uh, yeah because he has demonstrated taking a sh*t load of Captain Marvel punches before? roll eyes (sarcastic) You yourself just admitted that you haven't read any Superman/Captain Marvel fights, so be quiet. big grin

UniOmni
Marvel has moved so fast that Flash wondered if he was accessing the speedforce. He's that fast. And someone read what i said about Suckerpunches. Spiderman can't suckerpunch the hulk. But Drax can. Thor can as well. Why? Cuz they are his equals.

Soujaboy
Yes, we see it. Please don't just list off things that Thor has with Mjolnir. This isn't a respect thread. I could name Superman and Wonder Woman's powers/abilities/weapons, but it only takes up space for debating.

Why not? I was just showing what Thor could do to these two. There is nothing that is stopping him from using his powers to the fullest in this battle, thus he can shrink them and paralyze them.

TheKahn

I think you have to be careful about how many exotic or rarely used powers you want to bring up in a fight with characters like Superman, WW, and Thor. They all have powers that it could be argued could end the fight in a matter of moments; T-Vo, Godwave, Godblast, ect.. erm I mean, how do you argue that one character could use one of those types of attacks to end the fight and the others wouldn't use their own?

Priest
Uh, yeah because he has demonstrated taking a sh*t load of Captain Marvel punches before? roll eyes (sarcastic) You yourself just admitted that you haven't read any Superman/Captain Marvel fights, so be quiet. big grin

obviously since this is a fight, superman is gonna get hit with more than one punch from CM.. and i dident say anyhting about superman taking a shit load of punches, said a few. dont take peoples words out of context.

batdude123
Marvel has moved so fast that Flash wondered if he was accessing the speedforce. He's that fast. And someone read what i said about Suckerpunches. Spiderman can't suckerpunch the hulk. But Drax can. Thor can as well. Why? Cuz they are his equals.

Yes, but he was also magically charged. Just because Flash thought so, doesn't mean much. Look what he said about Doomsday. That automatically doesn't put him on Superman's speed level, sorry. wink

LethalFemme
when thor w/ a magical Mjinor hammer is backng him up. Superman can not survive a godblast from thor, nor cant wonderwoman.

I think bracelets that have reversed godblast coming from an entire pantheon of gods could possibly handle one.

newjak86
WW has met DC's Thor and would have some aspect of knowledge of what to expect seeing as gods are all pretty much the same. For Thor/Captain Marvel Thor is the strong point for obvious reasons and for Superman/Wonder Woman it's Diana for obvious reasons. If they were to fight it's only kind be fair she'd know a bit of what to expect and how to cope unlike Superman who'd be assed out. Also let's not forget a nifty little plane that carries around godslaying weaponry and allows her telepathic abilities.wink And what makes you think DC Thor equals Marvel's Thor because DC Thor has no real feats to even begin talking about while Marvel Thor well he has quite a few stick out tongue
Besides lets not forget a nifty little hammer that can teleport the plane to another deminsion. Or the hammer that can cancel out mystical abilities roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
I think you have to be careful about how many exotic or rarely used powers you want to bring up in a fight with characters like Superman, WW, and Thor. They all have powers that it could be argued could end the fight in a matter of moments; T-Vo, Godwave, Godblast, ect.. erm I mean, how do you argue that one character could use one of those types of attacks to end the fight and the others wouldn't use their own?

Exactly. yes

batdude123
obviously since this is a fight, superman is gonna get hit with more than one punch from CM.. and i dident say anyhting about superman taking a shit load of punches, said a few. dont take peoples words out of context.

And their matches have always gone either way. wink Cap's magical advantage.

xmarksthespot
But that skill still had her needing to resort to a k ring to even survive Superman. IIRC the ring was knocked away when she was punched from the Sun to the Earth, and gets back up before Superman gets back to Earth...

Soujaboy

I was just pointing out some of Thors exotic attacks that he could possibly use against Superman who's greatest weakness besides kp is magic.

I could post scans of Thor just brawling, but he's bloodlusted in this fight and fighting to the fullest.

LethalFemme
Why not? I was just showing what Thor could do to these two. There is nothing that is stopping him from using his powers to the fullest in this battle, thus he can shrink them and paralyze them.

I've said it throughout this thread. Using rarely used elements in dire needs like this always makes the battle stupid things like BFR and going supernova are pure idiocy so Thor uses a godblast and WW uses the godwave then what?

batdude123
I was just pointing out some of Thors exotic attacks that he could possibly use against Superman who's greatest weakness besides kp is magic.

I could post scans of Thor just brawling, but he's bloodlusted in this fight and fighting to the fullest.

Same with everybody else. wink

batdude123
I've said it throughout this thread. Using rarely used elements in dire needs like this always makes the battle stupid things like BFR and going supernova are pure idiocy so Thor uses a godblast and WW uses the godwave then what?

Then Superman uses T-Vo while sundipping. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Priest
one question..does wonderwoman always had access to the godwave?
i always thought that the godwave is used by a amped up WW.

LethalFemme
And what makes you think DC Thor equals Marvel's Thor because DC Thor has no real feats to even begin talking about while Marvel Thor well he has quite a few stick out tongue
Besides lets not forget a nifty little hammer that can teleport the plane to another deminsion. Or the hammer that can cancel out mystical abilities roll eyes (sarcastic)

Since when are gods truly different in any pantheon?

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
IIRC the ring was knocked away when she was punched from the Sun to the Earth, and gets back up before Superman gets back to Earth...

Been there said that to no avail.

LethalFemme
one question..does wonderwoman always had access to the godwave?
i always thought that the godwave is used by a amped up WW.

She has to pray for it takes a few seconds.erm

newjak86
I've said it throughout this thread. Using rarely used elements in dire needs like this always makes the battle stupid things like BFR and going supernova are pure idiocy so Thor uses a godblast and WW uses the godwave then what? Then everybody looses wink

N obut in straight up fights there are no clear cut winners either way everyone really has an advantage over everyone else in this fight. No clear cut winner can be decided. I just think that thor's team will take it because of Supes vulnerability to magic and since a lot of it will be used in this fight well how long he could truely last in this fight comes into question. That is why I say 6/10 CM and Thor

Soujaboy
Then Superman uses T-Vo while sundipping. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Thor just showed in the scan above that he can deflect telepathic assaults with Mjolnir back on the attacker.

newjak86
Since when are gods truly different in any pantheon?

Been there said that to no avail. Since different companies will write them in different ways.
Its simple DCs thor has no feats at all to say he is even close to Marvel's God of Thunder or even possesses the same abilities.

TheKahn

I don't know if saying that Superman has a weakness to magic isn't a misnomer. Given the fact that he is able to take physical attacks from magically empowered individuals as well as magically generated energy attacks and continue to fight (obviously is he only had resistance to magic on the scale of a normal human, then a punch or lightning from Captain Marvel should kill him), I think it might be best to say that he merely has a lesser degree of invulnerability to magic. He's proven to be a good match to Captain Marvel and Thor in the past and his greater speed should ensure that Thor has a difficult time connecting with any magic attacks. But that just my opinion.

LethalFemme
Then everybody looses wink

N obut in straight up fights there are no clear cut winners either way everyone really has an advantage over everyone else in this fight. No clear cut winner can be decided. I just think that thor's team will take it because of Supes vulnerability to magic and since a lot of it will be used in this fight well how long he could truely last in this fight comes into question. That is why I say 6/10 CM and Thor

I think Thor/Captain Marvel's lack of speed, skill, team work and knowledge make them lose.erm

LethalFemme
Since different companies will write them in different ways.
Its simple DCs thor has no feats at all to say he is even close to Marvel's God of Thunder or even possesses the same abilities.

I'm not saying DC's Thor uses godblast or but, the hammer is most likely used the same and that basically Thor's only contribution.erm

TheKahn
Then everybody looses wink

And although I disagree slightly with the your outcome, I wholeheartedly agree with your analysis of the fight. The match is so close to being a draw that I can only disagree with a 6/10 CM and Thor judgement with so much tenacity. wink

newjak86
I think Thor/Captain Marvel's lack of speed, skill, team work and knowledge make them lose.erm What Thor lacks in straight away speed he makes up for in reaction time and raw power and CM is probably at keast as fas t as everyone else.. Supes has hardlt any fighting skill. While CM the least skilled one of thor is more skilled than supes because of the Wisdom of Solomon. They have no knowledge on Thor while CM has knowledge on both of them so that should go to Thor and CM.
While Thor and CM obviously have the magic advantage in this fight.

UniOmni
Alright then. Thor fights WW, charging his hammer throws. They go ftl, so they will hit her, of course, damage nullified due to her braces staying crossed. Stalemate.

Marvel fights Superman and starts charging his punches, to make him feel it on the skin. Superman opens up with hv. Marvel hurts Superman, Superman hurts Marvel, but they both keep at it. It looks like the combination of hv, icebreath and punches are wearing on Marvel. He's hurt bad, real bad.
As Superman speeds towards him, with the intent to finish it, blood streaming his face and matting his hair, Marvel says the magic word. Shazam.
Superman, after the long fight, just can't take this blast of high powered magical lighting. He falls, his tattered cape descending over his inert body like a blanket. Marvel looks up, and with resigned eyes heads over to help Thor finish WW.
And he cracks her gauntlets with a grunt at best, since of course, he being Supermans equal, and Superman did so in S/B.
WW, her boon destroyed, only has the time to look up and see a relatively fresh Thor with a smirk, swinging the hammer at ungodly speeds. All she has time to say, is "by Athena.................End.

Is that not reasonable??

batdude123
Thor just showed in the scan above that he can deflect telepathic assaults with Mjolnir back on the attacker.

Well, he's got more abilities then just that. I was only giving an example. You can't have Thor using some obscure power that he almost never uses if you don't have Wonder Woman and Superman fighting the same way. erm

batdude123
Supes has hardlt any fighting skill.

Hold on here, I stopped reading this when I got to this point. WHAT??!! He knows many styles of Kryptonian martial arts. He throws down with the best. Not a good fighter. Pfffffft. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soujaboy
I don't know if saying that Superman has a weakness to magic isn't a misnomer. Given the fact that he is able to take physical attacks from magically empowered individuals as well as magically generated energy attacks and continue to fight (obviously is he only had resistance to magic on the scale of a normal human, then a punch or lightning from Captain Marvel should kill him), I think it might be best to say that he merely has a lesser degree of invulnerability to magic. He's proven to be a good match to Captain Marvel and Thor in the past and his greater speed should ensure that Thor has a difficult time connecting with any magic attacks. But that just my opinion.

Thor has constantly shown that he's able to keep up with Character's who's speed is supposed to trump his own. I really don't think that the speed advantage means much, but thats just me?

Cap M can't do with his magic what Thor can do. Thor has shown the ability to negate and absorb other mystical beings energy, meaning that he can absorb WW mystical energy. He can like the scan above shows, shrink Superman or paralyze him.

This is a bloodlusted fight, meaning that each character should be fighting to the best of there abilities.

lilnutta12
if supes sundipps i must say it is the end for the other team
if he doesnt then thor holds him off as shazam finishes him

godblast can deal some damage same with godwave im not sure here

newjak86
I'm not saying DC's Thor uses godblast or but, the hammer is most likely used the same and that basically Thor's only contribution.erm Dcs thor has no feats shown with the hammer though and so it could be nothig more than a hammer that is in destructable but has no magic properties no one knows for sure

I know I normally don't like to get into these well I think they take the slight majority matches becuase if it is so close then it can go either way.

Priest
Hold on here, I stopped reading this when I got to this point. WHAT??!! He knows many styles of Kryptonian martial arts. He throws down with the best. Not a good fighter. Pfffffft. roll eyes (sarcastic)
he may know many martial arts skills, but he hardly uses them.. when wat the last time anyone said "superkick".

LethalFemme
Alright then. Thor fights WW, charging his hammer throws. They go ftl, so they will hit her, of course, damage nullified due to her braces staying crossed. Stalemate.

Marvel fights Superman and starts charging his punches, to make him feel it on the skin. Superman opens up with hv. Marvel hurts Superman, Superman hurts Marvel, but they both keep at it. It looks like the combination of hv, icebreath and punches are wearing on Marvel. He's hurt bad, real bad.
As Superman speeds towards him, with the intent to finish it, blood streaming his face and matting his hair, Marvel says the magic word. Shazam.
Superman, after the long fight, just can't take this blast of high powered magical lighting. He falls, his tattered cape descending over his inert body like a blanket. Marvel looks up, and with resigned eyes heads over to help Thor finish WW.
And he cracks her gauntlets with a grunt at best, since of course, he being Supermans equal, and Superman did so in S/B.
WW, her boon destroyed, only has the time to look up and see a relatively fresh Thor with a smirk, swinging the hammer at ungodly speeds. All she has time to say, is "by Athena.................End.

Is that not reasonable??

The whole thing with Billy and Superman is that Supes has the edge in skill and experience.erm

Priest
thor is a straight up is a better fighter than superman for sure.

Soujaboy
Well, he's got more abilities then just that. I was only giving an example. You can't have Thor using some obscure power that he almost never uses if you don't have Wonder Woman and Superman fighting the same way. erm

I don't mind you bringing up all of his abilities, it's what your supposed to do.

lilnutta12
2guns

xmarksthespot

Is that not reasonable?? The vanguards are unbreakable. I remember seeing the scan but I'm sure I recall circumstances involved... for one thing I remember that he's strangling her with the lasso that only she can wield.

Really.. if we're going to talk about obscure powers or one-offs... WW lassoed Zoom.. and no one she's facing here is faster than Zoom... shifty

UniOmni

The best as in Batman and other top tier ma?? Since when??
At best, i'd call Superman a skilled civilian. He has some know how, but i'd never say he can throw down with the best. The best is Batman, Shiva etc. Do you think that a powerless Superman can stalemate Batman?? Or even Nightwing?? Robin??

newjak86
Hold on here, I stopped reading this when I got to this point. WHAT??!! He knows many styles of Kryptonian martial arts. He throws down with the best. Not a good fighter. Pfffffft. roll eyes (sarcastic) Yet despite all that "knowledge" He hardly ever shows any of it if any at all. He has no feats of his "skill" Like WW and Thor do at least they make hints that Cms kill is up there all Superman can do is throw a punch it seems. wink

And he defently is outclassed by two fighters who have had thousands of years of exprience under their belts in Thor and WW stick out tongue

batdude123

Is that not reasonable??

No, because in the scenario you just described, Marvel would not have even have enough time to say the words "SHAZAM." On top of that, Superman would just dodge it (it goes as fast as lightning which is only half the speed of light), and besides, he's taken the lightning strike before. Marvel could only really call "SHAZAM" if he had Superman in a lock anyway. The lightning bolt strikes down upon himself. Other than that, it's not bad.

UniOmni
The whole thing with Billy and Superman is that Supes has the edge in skill and experience.erm

Since when is Cap Marvel anything but a hardened warrior?? Cap Marvel exists, even when its not Billy who says shazam. There was a story once, where it showed that Billy hadn't gotten empowered by Shazam, and Marvel had just kept on being Marvel. Heck, thats what they are basing the Trials of Shazam on. The empowered mortal influences the Cap or BA. But he's not brand new everytime someone else is empowered. its a continuing legacy. Marvel existed back from ancient times....How is he not more experienced than Superman?

batdude123
At best, i'd call Superman a skilled civilian. He has some know how, but i'd never say he can throw down with the best. The best is Batman, Shiva etc. Do you think that a powerless Superman can stalemate Batman?? Or even Nightwing?? Robin??

The "best" as in superhumans. Billy is actually less skilled than Superman is. wink

Priest
thumb up
superkick.. laughing laughing

LethalFemme
The vanguards are unbreakable. I remember seeing the scan but I'm sure I recall circumstances involved... for one thing I remember that he's strangling her with the lasso that only she can wield.

Really.. if we're going to talk about obscure powers or one-offs... WW lassoed Zoom.. and no one she's facing here is faster than Zoom... shifty

Are you reading my post and then slightly changing them?eek!

UniOmni
No, because in the scenario you just described, Marvel would not have even have enough time to say the words "SHAZAM." On top of that, Superman would just dodge it (it goes as fast as lightning which is only half the speed of light), and besides, he's taken the lightning strike before. Marvel could only really call "SHAZAM" if he had Superman in a lock anyway. The lightning bolt strikes down upon himself. Other than that, it's not bad.

The thing with this battle i narrated, is that Superman is tired. Marvel is tired. So being tired, he will be slower, and weaker. Thus, slow enough to get hit by lightning, which is still fast as hell, and weak enough to be finished off by that lightning. I narrated it with fatigue, and the like in mind. People don't end fights as fresh as when they started them, unless the person they are fighting is below them and a bother at best.

TheKahn
Thor has constantly shown that he's able to keep up with Character's who's speed is supposed to trump his own. I really don't think that the speed advantage means much, but thats just me?

Cap M can't do with his magic what Thor can do. Thor has shown the ability to negate and absorb other mystical beings energy, meaning that he can absorb WW mystical energy. He can like the scan above shows, shrink Superman or paralyze him.

This is a bloodlusted fight, meaning that each character should be fighting to the best of there abilities.

Again there is an issue with Marvel superheroes and combat speed feats that has been mentioned before. Now while I don't think it's ever been shown that Wonder Woman even has "mystical energy" energy that can be drained, there are still two additional problems with this argument: 1. It is really just an assumption on your part that Thor would be able to actually do this to her and 2. It assumes that the enchantment on Mjolnir would be greater than the spell by the DC Olympians who created WW and gave her life.

Now maybe Thor could shrink Superman if he could actually hit him but then Superman could just as easily go invisible or start using his reality manipulating T-vo. See the problem? These exotic powers are just a pain in the ass and only seem to serve as plot devices as they don't see to be a part of the character's regular fighting style.

xmarksthespot
Are you reading my post and then slightly changing them?eek! confused No... but my internet is going really slow right now so everything is lagging.

batdude123
Yet despite all that "knowledge" He hardly ever shows any of it if any at all. He has no feats of his "skill" Like WW and Thor do at least they make hints that Cms kill is up there all Superman can do is throw a punch it seems. wink

And he defently is outclassed by two fighters who have had thousands of years of exprience under their belts in Thor and WW stick out tongue

no expression

http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanfightingmongul5tx.jpg
http://img105.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanfightingmongul24sr.jpg
http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanfightingmongul33lm.jpg
http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanfightingmongul43lk.jpg

Besides, what he MAY lack in skill, he more than makes up for it in fighting speed. wink

LethalFemme
confused No... but my internet is going really slow right now so everything is lagging.

I brought up the Zoom and the Flash along with the rest of the JLA thing like two pages ago.tongue12

batdude123
The thing with this battle i narrated, is that Superman is tired. Marvel is tired. So being tired, he will be slower, and weaker. Thus, slow enough to get hit by lightning, which is still fast as hell, and weak enough to be finished off by that lightning. I narrated it with fatigue, and the like in mind. People don't end fights as fresh as when they started them, unless the person they are fighting is below them and a bother at best.

However, like I said Billy would have to have Superman in a lock for the SHAZAM thing to work. Besides, what's to say that Superman wouldn't just dowse him with a FULL blast of heat vision (which he has never done before)?

UniOmni
Ahh, the days when Supermans villains used to actually be able to defeat him.....And to think, some dislike the Precrisis Era. At least villains had respect.

TheKahn

I'd say 1000 years of constant combat in Asgard would make you slightly more skilled than a civilian, no? wink
http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/4034/superskills30tx.th.jpg

Not many civilians know how to paralyze someone with a touch.
http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/6527/superskills4cl.th.jpg
http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/9830/superskills27vp.th.jpg

xmarksthespot
I brought up the Zoom and the Flash along with the rest of the JLA thing like two pages ago.tongue12 Wasn't that in a different thread? If not obviously it wasn't a very memorable post stick out tongue

UniOmni
Whats a full blast of hv?? Reigniting the earth?? Billy has survived being turned inside out. That won't be a problem. See, the problem with these uber feats, is that they upset the average. On average, Supermans hv isn't the end all that many see it as. On averge, Billy can't take being turned inside out. supermans hv is powerful. But its not a stand in for the sun.

newjak86
no expression

http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanfightingmongul5tx.jpg
http://img105.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanfightingmongul24sr.jpg
http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanfightingmongul33lm.jpg
http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanfightingmongul43lk.jpg

Besides, what he MAY lack in skill, he more than makes up for it in fighting speed. wink What does that show him overpowering a person like he always does and then throws punches to put them down. wink

And what Thor lacks in speed he makes up for in reaction and fighting ability. Along with magic stick out tongue

LethalFemme
Wasn't that in a different thread? If not obviously it wasn't a very memorable post stick out tongue

Apparently it was memorable if you remembered it was in a different thread.mhm

UniOmni
But Kahnnie, if he fights brawlers in Asgard for a thousand years, what makes him above that?? Like my dad said about Soccer and the usa.
America won't be the best in soccer, while playing mediocre American Soccer teams. To be the best you must constantly be in competition against the best. Superman fights brawlers. So at best, he's a brawler. Its all relative. And i know nerve touches. Was in karate for years. Still would get my ass kicked by a true ma. Cuz i'm simply a civilain with know how.

LethalFemme
But Kahnnie, if he fights brawlers in Asgard for a thousand years, what makes him above that?? Like my dad said about Soccer and the usa.
America won't be the best in soccer, while playing mediocre American Soccer teams. To be the best you must constantly be in competition against the best. Superman fights brawlers. So at best, he's a brawler. Its all relative. And i know nerve touches. Was in karate for years. Still would get my ass kicked by a true ma. Cuz i'm simply a civilain with know how.

Couldn't the same be said of Thor?

UniOmni
I never claimed Thors fighting abilities in this thread. Others have, but i read the guy. His vaunted skills are legit in all but on panel showing.

TheKahn

The same thing that is suppose to make Thor so skilled in combat, lots and lots of practice. The point of that post was to show that, yes, Superman has as much combat experience as anyone and on occasion does reflect that he has learned martial arts before (both kryptonian and was taught by Mongul, iirc). Now Superman suffers from a problem similar to the Silver Surfer in that he has so many powers that some inevitably get less emphasis by particular writers. Superman's martial arts skills is one of them, imo.

badabing
I've only seen Captain Marvel p!ssed two times. First was in Kingdom Come under mind control and second was in First Thunder, after his friend was shot. Marvel a bigger boyscout than Superman. Unless he goes Black Adam in this fight, Supes and WW take a slight majority.

LethalFemme
I just thought of something people since everyone is basically claiming Superman dies instantly because of his weakness to magic and since Wonder Woman is not only not weak against magic but, resistant to is how would that effect Thor's power on her would they be cut be 10%, 30%, 50%,etc.

newjak86
I just thought of something people since everyone is basically claiming Superman dies instantly because of his weakness to magic and since Wonder Woman is not only not weak against magic but, resistant to is how would that effect Thor's power on her would they be cut be 10%, 30%, 50%,etc. Not really because he can still swing that hammer with alot force. I still think a full fledged hammer swing by Thor is greater than any punch thrown by superman

LethalFemme
Not really because he can still swing that hammer with alot force. I still think a full fledged hammer swing by Thor is greater than any punch thrown by superman

I was talking about her resistance towards magical energies.happy

newjak86
I was talking about her resistance towards magical energies.happy I know what you were talking about I was just saying being resistent to Magic doesn't help you when a big Hammer is being swung at you.

LethalFemme
I know what you were talking about I was just saying being resistent to Magic doesn't help you when a big Hammer is being swung at you.

But, people were talking about godblasts and what not I want to know about that. And since it's a magical weapon swung extremely fast it still be pretty hard to determine the effect on her.

Juntai
I know what you were talking about I was just saying being resistent to Magic doesn't help you when a big Hammer is being swung at you. Crossing her wrists does.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Juntai
Crossing her wrists does.

Along with her speed and flight but, I want to know about magical energies.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>