joe casey writer for dc and mervel say superman is unbetable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A.J
wow hes worst than fanbooys

MattDay
but that was the idea of pre crisis superman... unbeatable on his day... oh well whatever

Demas
You need to read "It's A Bird" to understand where he's coming from, he has no interest in battles as you see it in a practical reality, he's expressing something else.

GODOFALL1
Hey, Im Joe Casey, and im a writer for Superman. Superman is a god. He would take out anyone. As a matter of fact, Superman would take out the entire DC, Marvel, DBZ/DBGT characters at the same time. NO wait, he would do it with both arms strapped behind his back and with 100tons of kryptonite harnessed around his body. He would be facing Gogeta, Living Tribunal, GAlactus, Lord of NIghtmares, Thanos, Akira, Tenchi, Kid Buu, all the Celestials and he would eat them alive. First of all, before he started he would drink two kegs of kryptonite liquid for the hell of it. Then with is arms tied behind his back, he would simply just use his left big toe and take out ALL of them. Then he would take on GOD, whip the floor with him, and destroy Jesus and the Holy Spirit, and become the ultimate GOD of EVERYTHING. Casey....you're a idiot, and just a writer on Supermans Johnson. I guess that's how it is, when you are writing a character. I love these forums, they always give me a good laugh.

redcaped
Yes, I've got today's newspaper.

MattDay
"never listen to sarcasm, they are pitiful fools explaining their own problems through the topic at hand." A brilliant saying I read in this words of wisdom book, and it applies to you godofall1 quite well

GODOFALL1
No problems here. lol But anybody thinking Superman is limitless and powers know no bounds, and is unstoppable has some serious problems. Anybody that thinks Superman is the ultimate hero has problems as well though.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by A.J
wow hes worst than fanbooys

laughing out loud

MattDay
well you obviously do

GODOFALL1
Hey, you can tell me 2+2 equals 5. I don't have any problems with that. But you're idiot if you do! smile

roughrider
Yeah, well Pre-Crisis Superman eventually fell below 100,000 a month in circulation, people were getting bored with his whole unbeatable, I-can-do-anything aura. Hence the Crisis, and the reboot.

Validus
How many non-mega event crossovers actually do 100k a month now?

MattDay
well that made no sense what so ever, fcuking idiot

roughrider
Originally posted by Validus
How many non-mega event crossovers actually do 100k a month now?

I don't know. But 20 years ago, when X-Men was selling over 500,000 a month, DC brought in John Byrne for the reboot and depowering, and sales nearly doubled to near 200,000 a month.

Validus
500,000 laughing out loud

We won't see numbers like that for a long time if ever again. Even IC and CW were in the 200,000 range. The industry standard (Batman) sells 60k.

roughrider
Ah, the days of the below-$1 comic... sad

We certainly pay a lot now, for high-quality paper and art.

Validus
Well the art is vastly improved but I still hate seeing 3.99 US price tags.

BlaxicanTroller
THis is why I don't like superman...although the movie was the best movie I've seen since Rots. But I believe that Batman is more heroic...hance, I like batman more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.