Ultimates 2- current issue?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xirius
Hey, Im kind of living in the middle of nowhere, with no real comic book sources nearby, so I cant really check this for myself.
I have a subscribtion to the Ultimates2, the last issue I received was issue ten, and looking at the inside cover, its labelled as the March issue, so Im pretty sure the next issue should have been delivered by now.
Is Ultimates2 issue 11 out yet?

Darth Vicious
They usually late, pretty much all the time. The last issue I have is when Cap escapes.

Validus
11 is out now.

Xirius
Whe did it come out?

Black Adam
Originally posted by Xirius
Whe did it come out?

Wednesday.

Xirius
Ok, cool, it should reach me sometime next week then.

Thanks

Rewmac
But still confusing about Thor...I hope in the finale it's going to be all cleared up...And I hate the way they made Thor...Like someone who is crazy...But who knows??? I hope what he says is true....That Loki messed with him...

Xirius
Yeah, Loki admitted that he was a god and told the bad guys that since the other side had a Norse god, it was only fair that they did too.

So it looks from what Loki says that Thor actually is Thor, the god.

Rewmac
We don't know yet. We don't know if he was only imagining that or Loki truly was there...

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Rewmac
We don't know yet. We don't know if he was only imagining that or Loki truly was there...

Nah, Thor is a god. I read an interview (forget who) but they promised that Thor fans would really enjoy issue 12.

Rewmac
Really?? Where did you ??? I love Ultimate Thor...Making the respect thread now too big grinbig grinbig grin

H. S. 6
I think it was on Newsarama. I'll see if I can find it.

Rewmac
Thank you.

King KAM
Hawkeye just keeps on getting better....

Xirius
Originally posted by Rewmac
But when Loki lead the bad guys into America, Thor wasnt even around and Loki was talking about being a god, and basically confirmed everything Thor had been saying.

Xirius
Originally posted by King KAM
Hawkeye just keeps on getting better....
Yeah, he's much more like Bullseye in the Ultimate universe, instead of just arrows, he killa room full of guys with his own fingernails..........
friggin awesome!!

King KAM
Originally posted by Xirius
Yeah, he's much more like Bullseye in the Ultimate universe, instead of just arrows, he killa room full of guys with his own fingernails..........
friggin awesome!! screw that.... he killed a room FULL of super soldiers with guns.... and didnt get touched. they all had like 3 arrows in them.

Rick/Genis
King Kam is Salivating..

HellMaster93
ROFLMAO...

NiņoArņia
scans?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.