Wonder Woman vs. Polaris, Storm and Invisible Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ixie
Polaris and Invisible Woman with combined shields up.

lilnutta12
i dont think ww can take 'em down because storm powers can hold her off a while as polaris magnetises the area to make it a lethal deathtrap
and invisible woman throws all the magnetisesed objects towards her with her mind
just as wonder woman is about to punch away a magnetised object storm zaps it making a giant electrical magnetic explosion

if they do this enough times they can do some lethal damage to ww

if not k.o. for ww,
she will get held off i must say

good fight afro

LethalFemme
Originally posted by lilnutta12
i dont think ww can take 'em down because storm powers can hold her off a while as polaris magnetises the area to make it a lethal deathtrap
and invisible woman throws all the magnetisesed objects towards her with her mind
just as wonder woman is about to punch away a magnetised object storm zaps it making a giant electrical magnetic explosion

if they do this enough times they can do some lethal damage to ww

if not k.o. for ww,
she will get held off i must say

good fight afro

I totally agree with your outcome if it wasn't for the fact WW way faster then them all combined and can/would react before they could think. Or that WW has fought a way more powerful version of Polaris. Sue's only saving glance would be to turn invisible and try to hide. And nothing Storm could do in the amount of time it'll take WW to ko her(not a lot) would hold her off.

xmarksthespot
I don't know if turning invisible would work though. Eyes of Pallas and all...

LethalFemme
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I don't know if turning invisible would work though. Eyes of Pallas and all...

Oh it wouldn't and I know that but, for Sue's sake she'd had better hope it would and she can get the **** out of there.

Metalmanx
You know, Invisible Woman's shield can be broken with enough continuous force. Why can't Wonder Woman just pound on it until it shatters? Then shatter IW herself.

I still say that Wonder Woman is far too powerful even for these three.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Metalmanx
You know, Invisible Woman's shield can be broken with enough continuous force. Why can't Wonder Woman just pound on it until it shatters? Then shatter IW herself.

I still say that Wonder Woman is far too powerful even for these three.

She's far too powerful she could take on the F4 and half the X-Men(no phoenix) and still win.

TheKahn
It's gonna take Wonder Woman weeks to get all this blood off of her costume. erm

Crease
Originally posted by TheKahn
It's gonna take Wonder Woman weeks to get all this blood off of her costume. erm laughing

coosie
Isn't Invisible Woman's shield one of the toughest? Combined with Polaris' who became pretty powerful too before she was depowered, it's going to be one unbreakable shield. Their only problem is their offense.

FujiFuu
invisible woman creates a bubble in wonderwomans head and blows up her brain while wonderwoman tries to punch through her shielh

Grimm22
So two of the most powerful women in the MU vs the most powerful woman in comics stick out tongue

WW takes this wink

psy_blade
Three of the most powerful women in MU. And the most powerful woman in comics is Jean Grey. I think Storm can still do damage, with her winds and hail and whatever while inside the shield.

coosie
Can Storm create force fields? I think she can create pressure domes that can only blow away things keeping her from being hit by debris etc. but she can't create force fields made of wind/pressure.

masterkit
I dont have a outcome yet but still.

Polaris's shield with IW sheild is strong and will hold awhile

And Storm she is powerful and can control her powers and could do many many things

But knowing WW She could do0 terrible damage

psy_blade
But they won't just wait inside their shield until it is broken by WW. They can multi task, attacking while generating a shield especially Storm because she doesn't have to make a force field she can just concentrate on doing the offense.

Draco69
Storm's 'offense" against WW is the equivalent of a diminutive dwarf throwing specks of dust at an adamantium wall....

erm

stormfront13
Originally posted by masterkit
I dont have a outcome yet but still.

Polaris's shield with IW sheild is strong and will hold awhile

And Storm she is powerful and can control her powers and could do many many things

But knowing WW She could do0 terrible damage

yes...storm can create two types of force-fields. she can create electrical shields...and pressure domes. but those won't help these marvel women still lose

Cubicks
Originally posted by Draco69
Storm's 'offense" against WW is the equivalent of a diminutive dwarf throwing specks of dust at an adamantium wall....

erm laughing

As soon as I saw the thread I was waiting for your response Draco69 and you did not disappoint.

I agree that WW will need a lot of stain removal after this fight.

psy_blade
I thought WW is vulnerable to sharp objects? With IW there, there will be invisible spikes flying everywhere and sharp debris hurled by strong winds and metal debris hurled by Polaris. WW won't hide in her shield forever.

Draco69
Originally posted by psy_blade
I thought WW is vulnerable to sharp objects? With IW there, there will be invisible spikes flying everywhere and sharp debris hurled by strong winds and metal debris hurled by Polaris. WW won't hide in her shield forever.

WW doesn't need to hide. SHE. IS. TOO. FAST.

IW and Storm have had alot of trouble with Quicksilver. And WW's several million times fast than that eunuch.

Invisible Spikes? She can see them and will avoid them. Too bad IW won't be able to fire them at her since WW will be blitzing all over the place landing a hundred blows per picosecond.

Everything else won't simply work.

You need to factor in WW's immense speed. She can travel at nigh-lightspeed.

Storm, Polaris and IW would all be blitzed before the bell ring even finishes toning...

psy_blade
I thought IW and Polaris' shields are up so they can't be speedblitzed? IW shields are one of the strongest especially when combined with uber lorna's, it'll be indestructible. Im not sure if WW can block everything the 3 can throw at her. Its gonna be like blocking each drop of rain. It'll be just a matter of time before WW gets hit. Unless she hides in her shield the whole fight.

Draco69
I thought IW and Polaris' shields are up so they can't be speedblitzed? IW shields are one of the strongest especially when combined with uber lorna's, it'll be indestructible. Im not sure if WW can block everything the 3 can throw at her. Its gonna be like blocking each drop of rain. It'll be just a matter of time before WW gets hit. Unless she hides in her shield the whole fight.

Their shields will be shattered. A million near-Superman blows at lightspeed will take care of that before the first second is up.

A truck hitting a person a 80 mph will splatter the said person and destroy a building.

Imagine someone who can tow planets traveling at lightspeed? KABOOM. Quintillion tons times lightspeed force = extinction level event explosion force.

Their shields couldn't withstand it. Maybe ten blows if they really push themselves. But not a thousand or a million...

You don't seem to understand a simple concept. A man fires a bullet at you. Can you dodge a bullet? Let alone throw something at the said bullet?

NO. WW is the bullet. A lightspeed bullet. They cannot keep track of her. WW will be leaving afterimages all over the place. You're delibrately ignoring her speed to the point of "lalalalalalala I can't hear you!" ignorance.

Nothing they can do can hurt her. She's taken a blow from a sun-dipped Superman from the Sun to the Earth in less than a minute. She got right back up.

She can simply use the Head of Medousa and stone them all.

psy_blade
IW shield blocked a blast from Galactus, plus Polaris' own shield, i'd say it'll hold for a while. And WW would have to double her concentration if she's gonna try to break the shield speedblitzing while avoiding hundreds of thousands of sharp things flying around her. Eventually she's gonna be hit. And IW and Polaris can create a shield covered with spikes, sounds a bit silly but it can be done.

Draco69
It will hold for exactly three seconds at the most....before they get splattered into a pile of goo.

The girls have nothing in their arsenal capable of harming or even manage to get near WW.

Since you seem to continually ignore Diana's speed and everything else, let's factor in the Invisible Plane. Badda bing, badda boom. Diana's incased in Lanserian tech. capable of deflecting the combined blows of Superman and Martian Manhunter. Diana's protected from the "sharp things" you are so divinely convinced will manage to get anywhere near Diana, much less harm her.

Let's say in the billionth to one chance, Diana's lightspeed blows somehow don't put a dent in Polaris' shields (PFFFFT!), Diana can just use the Godwave or use the lasso's magical properties to dispel the shield.

Seriously, there's absolutely no way the girls can win. Everyone here states it but you...

erm

LethalFemme
IW shield blocked a blast from Galactus, plus Polaris' own shield, i'd say it'll hold for a while. And WW would have to double her concentration if she's gonna try to break the shield speedblitzing while avoiding hundreds of thousands of sharp things flying around her. Eventually she's gonna be hit. And IW and Polaris can create a shield covered with spikes, sounds a bit silly but it can be done.

Question the girls know of Diana's weakness to pointy things how?

silly_rabbit

Im not sure if Polaris can make a porcupire force field. Invisible woman can, Polaris can probably just help strangthen it..

RisingStorm
There's no point in putting Marvel characters against members of Justice League (well except Batman). The latter is built for cosmic victory. The former are just mutants and a metahuman who doesn't have any other "stuff" going on like how DC characters make you go "WTF?!" Marvel characters are just built weaker than DC characters. It will take maybe 10 women of Marvel to defeat WW except Jean or unless Storm transcends already.

King KAM
how fast can WW go these days? im not calling it a lie, i just need to see feats.

xmarksthespot
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6672/wwropesjessie25fd.jpg
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6950/wwropesjessie35ra.jpg

LethalFemme
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6672/wwropesjessie25fd.jpg
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6950/wwropesjessie35ra.jpg

Why couldn't she hold her back?

xmarksthespot
Iunno too fast? Ask Draco?

xmarksthespot
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7748/vicevirtuevssurtur7tp.jpg

Loot

LethalFemme
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7748/vicevirtuevssurtur7tp.jpg

I once remember reading or hearing that WW lacked the aura of a true speedster because her speed is magical/godly in nature and is thus outside the speedforce. So does that mean she is or should be immune to Flash's kinetic drain?

LethalFemme

Loot

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I once remember reading or hearing that WW lacked the aura of a true speedster because her speed is magical/godly in nature and is thus outside the speedforce. So does that mean she is or should be immune to Flash's kinetic drain? Iunno... ask Draco... stick out tongue

King KAM
Originally posted by King KAM
how fast can WW go these days? im not calling it a lie, i just need to see feats. im still waiting

LethalFemme
Iunno... ask Draco... stick out tongue

well you're useless stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
im still waiting She's classed as the same class of speed as Superman in Checkmate's files and she's fast enough to reach the SpeedForce barrier.

LethalFemme
She's classed as the same class of speed as Superman in Checkmate's files and she's fast enough to reach the SpeedForce barrier.

Her flight was a-2 and his was a-1 is that good or bad?

xmarksthespot
I'm assuming his flight speed is better. They were both A-2 for "Speed" so I'm guessing the A-1's are the Flashes. Her animal limited 'telepathy' was B-something.

Besides there's always the time she lassoed Zolomon Zoom. shifty

King KAM
I'm assuming his flight speed is better. They were both A-2 for "Speed" so I'm guessing the A-1's are the Flashes. Her animal limited 'telepathy' was B-something.

Besides there's always the time she lassoed Zolomon Zoom. shifty i get the stat thing, but i just never seen it...

LethalFemme
i get the stat thing, but i just never seen it...

True they always make her seem good but, not as good as Batman, or Flash, or Superman blah blah blah.

Besides there's always the time she lassoed Zolomon Zoom. shifty

hmm

TheKahn
im still waiting

Here are some of the ones I could find (scans from the WW respect thread):

Diana takes part in the search around the globe for white martians (Speed feat and perception/reaction abilities (JLA #33))
http://img197.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla033122em.jpg

Helps Flash create a vortex to save MM from a fire caused by nanites who transform trace elements into magnesium (JLA #43)
http://img34.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img34&image=JLA43pg09.jpg

Jesse Quick #1
http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=WWplusJQ1.jpg

JLA/JSA Virtue & Vice (Speed feat)
http://img46.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vicevirtuevssurtur7tp.jpg

silly_rabbit

Tron

Loot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.