The (un)Official Starcraft Thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChakraStrings
I don't know if there's been a topic about this (if there was it died a long time ago), but this game deserves a thread. With amazing gameplay and a solid storyline, Starcraft is definately one of the greatest Real Time Strategy games of our time, enjoy fans of Starcraft!

(Btw, Protoss pwns you)

DarkC
I go random most of the time because I'm that cool. cool

Nah.

It's actually because I can't decide which race I want to play. They're that balanced. If I'm zerg, I mass hydralisks with guardians. Terran, battlecruisers with a science vessel and a full group of Goliaths. Protoss, dark templar and dragoons for the first part, then go scouts/carriers with an arbiter or two.

ChakraStrings
Yeah, I haven't learned to play the Zerg that well, I don't know why. I'll usually start out with a small Zergling rush to the enemy base, if that fails I'll create Hydralisks, Lurkers, and Guardians and then have an all-out assault (which usually fails o.o').

But Personally I'm just good with the Protoss, I love their units (the shielding and all that). Probably because of their power, and I'm pretty good when it comes to collecting resources so the expensive soliders don't really bother me.

The Terran on the other hand was the first race I played as, and I've come to respect them. They've got some decent units and are very easy to play, on the other hand some of they're units are weak, and die easily leaving you staring at your computer saying: "Why the hell did I do that?". They do have Ghosts, and if you can destroy the enemy detectors, they really do take names (NUKES big grin).

So there you have it!

Vinny Valentine
I Could Kill anyone, and I mean anyone with Zerg.

I played with the strongest clan when I played (swz) . Our clan was undefeated, and I was an admiral (highest rank to Co-leader). I had hundreds of wins and very little loses. I haven't played in about a year, but I bet I could still play just as good.

My Strategies kicked ass. I'll play anyone if they PM me, I think I might need to make a new account and re install it, but PM me wink

I'd be willing to make a Clan with anyone here on KMC big grin

ChakraStrings
If you're willing to share some of your Zerg tactics with me that'd be greatly appreciated smile.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by ChakraStrings
If you're willing to share some of your Zerg tactics with me that'd be greatly appreciated smile.

PM Me.

I'm eating supper right now, and I'll forget.

ChakraStrings
Gotcha.

Solo
Haven't played this in forever. It's one of my favorite games though.

NineCoronas
I think I'm gonna fire up a copy sometime soon. I've been itching to play the Terran Campaign.

BlaxicanTroller
Toss are nothing to the Terran. Science vessel + Ghost =dead protoss forces.I can own carriers with two scienve vessels and like, maybe five or six wraiths, I can kill almost 5 carriers.

Also Vinny if you want we can create clan KMC. big grin

DarkC
Originally posted by BlaxicanTroller
Toss are nothing to the Terran. Science vessel + Ghost =dead protoss forces.I can own carriers with two scienve vessels and like, maybe five or six wraiths, I can kill almost 5 carriers.

Also Vinny if you want we can create clan KMC. big grin
What makes you think we all mass carriers?

NineCoronas
Yeah, really. messed

Vinny Valentine
I'm a Zerger.

I've Never been beat by Terrain.

Ever in a fair battle.

I still wait to see who can beat me as terrain.

BlaxicanTroller
Originally posted by DarkC
What makes you think we all mass carriers?

When di I say you all massed carriers. Besides. the strategy works on all protoss units except for zealots.

Thunder Fox
hmmmmm love this game although i am not the best at it sad

DarkC
Originally posted by BlaxicanTroller
When di I say you all massed carriers. Besides. the strategy works on all protoss units except for zealots.
Because you said that the strat works on carriers, you didn't mention any other units that you use it against.

Soljer
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I'm a Zerger.

I've Never been beat by Terrain.

Ever in a fair battle.

I still wait to see who can beat me as terrain.

Bet you five hundred grand that Boxer could beat you as Terran. wink.

Blax X
w00t for SC!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.