Naga Sadow runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Naga Sadow runs the gauntlet. He gets three hours of rest between each battle.

1) ROTS Obi-Wan
2) Mace WIndu
3) Yoda
4) DE Sidious
5) Ludo Kressh
6) Current Luke Skywalker
Current Kyle Katarn
Current Kyp Durron
Current Mara Jade
Betrayal Jacen Solo

Count Kent
3 or 4.

Captain REX
4-ish...

Blue_Hefner
i hope he is not fighting all 5 of them of at 6. I think he could beat Luke since most people seem to put Luke below him here.

jollyjim311
Early in three, probably.

Razielim
4 or 5.

He dies at 5 for sure though. He and Kressh stalemated before and Sadow will be tired after fighting Obi, Mace, Yoda and especially DE Sidious.

Count Kent
If he gets past 4, he breezes through 5 but gets owned at 6.

Lightsnake
he dies at two or three

Count Kent
I can see him getting past Yoda, however if Mace and Obi tire him out, Yoda may be able to pull off the win.

darthsith19

zephiel7
either he dies at Luke or makes it all the way.

Lightsnake
And he gets past Yoda...how?

Legion_of_Maul
count kent steps in and bashes them, they all lose to his uber bashing skills.........

PurpleSaber
Stops at 5.

Lightsnake
Dies at three. Hard

zephiel7
Originally posted by Lightsnake
And he gets past Yoda...how?

He gets past Yoda quite easily...

Actually, very easily.

jollyjim311
You've already established your opinion, I believe the man asked "How?"

zephiel7
Sadow was a master of sith alchemy, techniques that Yoda could have never learned defences against.

Sith Lord Exar Kun generated blasts of energy that could tear through temple walls and annihialte sith worms (armour plated beasts of war). Naga Sadow, was a much more formidable sith magician, and had far more trinkets(which he himself developed)

He was capable of conjuring mass illusions, and was described as a master of sith alchemy. Perhaps his greates feat was generating the required force energy to destroy a star.

I really don't see Yoda doing so well against a warrior like this, especially when he was finding it difficult to subdue Sidious (who has demonstrated a mediocre knowledge of force lightning and basic pushes) by the period of ROTS.

Lightsnake
Actually, according to the writer of Naga and Exar, Exar is more powerful...and illusions mean nothing in a fight, nor will sith alchemy. And nope, sorry, his ship's electrical weapon destroyed a star.

Oh, and Yoda was the strongest Jedi ever, with a defense against every technique of the Dark Side.

zephiel7
As I recall, it was narrated in KOTOR2 that the ancient Sith made Jedi such as Exar Kun look like children with toys. Please, include a quote where the writer says this. I am sorry but when you stated that Palpatine was the "most powerful Sith lord" it was refuted by a viable source, saying that was only a reference to political power, not necessarily force strength.

His knowledge in illusions and sith alchemy is a testament to his mastery of the darkside, obviously roll eyes (sarcastic). You would say that a being who has demonstrated such feats is a low level force user like Kit fisto who has never demonstrated anything of this level. Very logical.

Strange that the illustrations from BOTH the TOTJ comic series indicates that Sadow was generating the darkside energy. His amulets and eyes were glowing and suddenly the star burst into flames.

Absolutely untrue. Tell me, how would he learn defences against techniques that were never known to the Jedi? Perhaps within the context of the movies where the only known force techniques were lightning, choke, and push. roll eyes (sarcastic) Definately not within the context of the entire EU.

Lightsnake
Unfortunately for you, Exar Kun is
A. Never mentioned with the Ancient Sith in KOTOR 2
B. Stated by KJA to be the strongest Sith of those times

Oh, Luke and Palpatine...and Volfe Karkko even were able to create illusions on a global scale...Alema's illusions exceeded Sadow's as well, your point? Means nothing to a force fight.

Sadow directs the power. The star's destruction is attributed to terrible sith technology and the weapon on Sadow's ship.

Nope, sorry! Visual Guide and Power of the Jedi state Yoda as knowing every defense to the darkside...meaning EVERY one...and I'm afraid you just might be full of crap there...where exactly is it ever stated that the Jedi never encountered those techniques? Because when they were, y'know, WARRING against the Sith, there may've been some encounters

zephiel7
Kreia was making a direct reference to the the force users of her time. Exar Kun was only forty years prior to the the Jedi of KOTOR. She was comparing the power of the ancient Sith to these Jedi (which include Exar Kun). Exar Kun being the strongest Sith of those times mean what exactly? Sadow and Kressh were FAR before Kun. Perhaps the strongest Jedi by the time of the events of KOTOR and the times of Ulic Qel Droma, but definately not including Sadow and Kressh.

Strange that you did not include Yoda in this group of force users...Tell me... was Yoda capable of ripping the core of a star, we he able to generate mass illusions? Was he able to create amulets of power that were later used to blow up holes in temple walls. Answer is nope, not at all. He was not even able to defeat a weaker form of Sidious.

Which is precisely why in TOTJ he was shown as destroying the star. http://swcomics.dreamhoster.org/oldrepublic/oldrepublic_36_06.jpg

Provide proof that Yoda knew a defense against every technique of the darkside. We did not see him encounter any such techniques from Sidious. Your quote of Yoda knowing every single defence against hte dark side does not make sense within the context of the EU. The only techniques shown used during the PT were force lightning, choke and push, techniques that were learned by even apprentices at Malak's academy. roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh yes, to defend against such is very impressive!

jollyjim311
Aleema did this, too. She used his ship. In fact, she said she was eager to use the weaponry. Destroying that star is a simple task, if you have Sadows ship.

Razielim
She used a different technique.

We know Sadow can use three different techniques on a cosmic level.

- Ripping the cores from stars (His ship does this, though).
- Massive telekenisis
- Lightning (Might be his ship)

Lightsnake
Except KJA himself put Kun ABOVE the ancients...

Oh, that weaker form of Sidious was already considered one of if not the strongest Dark Lord ever...and yes, can Yoda do destructive Dark Side things against his philosophy? Tha's a loaded question..

Deary me! Did we neglect to post that all that is is a HOLOCRON REENACMENT and Sadow is HUMAN in those cases and in the Fall of the Sith Empire, the portrayal is extremely different?

Proof Yoda could? Ok...the Visual guide and Power of the Jedi say he could? Did Plo Koon not know electric judgement, too?

Deception
EDIT

Deception
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Actually, according to the writer of Naga and Exar, Exar is more powerful...and illusions mean nothing in a fight, nor will sith alchemy. And nope, sorry, his ship's electrical weapon destroyed a star.

Oh, and Yoda was the strongest Jedi ever, with a defense against every technique of the Dark Side.

Wow, with the debators that outmuscled you gone, you certainly have developed a knack for establishing the most fanboy comments of all time.

Since when could Yoda beat an Ancient Sith Lord, who most definitely had techniques Yoda had never seen? Since when did Yoda get so powerful that he could contend with DE Sidious as that is Naga Sadow's league.

Ye a 900 year old Jedi is really going to know information from 4000 years ago, particular when most of it was destroyed. Even if you claim DE Sidious knew it, its impossible Yoda would.

You may be the top dog now, but don't forget how the others such as Illustrious, Janus and IKC owned your ass. Your arguments have barely changed.

Except Aleema's technique was depicted far differently and Sadow was said to have channeled his force power for his ship to perform such a technique. Unless your trying to say it took the imperials 5000 years to redevelop a technique, when it is quite evident that Imperial Technology was far above anything that preceded it. Way to be logical

Lightsnake
Hmmm, nope. Yoda is established as aside from Luke the most powerful Jedi of all time, and to have known what I said he did...screw your opinion, the facts state otherwise.

And nope, Alema used her techniques to a greater degree than Sadow. And Deception, I recall one thing...none of them owned anything and you've done even less. With you, you're just a little puppy trailing behind the big boys, so actually try to argue, deal with what's been written or sit down and shut up with your fanboyism and fellation of the Ancient Sith because I'm sick and tired of it when I even have their creator saying they're not as strong as Palpatine or Exar.
Oh, and KJA's quote on when I asked him who the strongest Sith was? "If LFL did a comic that pit Exar against Palpatine, we could find out!"

JKBart
WTF

Ursumeles
LMFAO
Anyway, 2. Gets raped after that.

Azronger
Originally posted by Ursumeles
LMFAO
Anyway, 2. Gets raped after that.

Ursumeles
He wins 5, tho.

chingchangwalla
He clears you Fckin noobs mad

MythLord
2 or 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.