Superman/Wonderwoman/Batman/Flash Vs Hulk/Reed Richards/Hercules/Quicksilver/Sonic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demonic Phoenix
Okay...So u no who's in the fight.

This fight takes place on the planet Mercury in an Oxygen-filled Dome. The teams have a week of prep and are told each others powers but not their weaknesses.

On the day of the fight Flash disses Hulk, so Hulk gets angrier and stronger.

Thor has his hammer, Wonderwoman has her lasso, but is only allowed to lasso them and not to make them do anythin(so no taking Thor's hammer). She also has all her weapons.

Hulk and Supes are stronger than they normally are, coz Hulk is angry(see above) and Supes is nearer to the sun.

Which team wins and why?

Demonic Phoenix
And by sonic i mean Sonic the Hedgehog in case any1 was wonderin.

Soljer
Well, quicksilver is fast, but not to the point of the DC team. And I don't know how fast sonic is, as far as comic books go, but, I'm assuming it isn't near-light-speed from the cartoons/games I watched as a kid.

Thus, speedblitz, and the Marvel team is destroyed. But...wait...

Thor? Where did he come from, the title says hercules? Which is it? Or both?

Regardless, The speed on the DC team will easily take out the Hulk, reed, hercules, and likely Quicksilver and Sonic as well. The flash could just steal their speed, and then have BATMAN speed blitz him, if he wanted to.

Or batman (since you gave prep) could motherbox them all to obliteration.

Or superman/wonderwoman could pretty much speedblitz everyone BUT Thor, and then tag-team thor till he's gone.

Too much power on the DC team.

who?-kid
Too complicated for me.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Soljer
Well, quicksilver is fast, but not to the point of the DC team. And I don't know how fast sonic is, as far as comic books go, but, I'm assuming it isn't near-light-speed from the cartoons/games I watched as a kid.

Thus, speedblitz, and the Marvel team is destroyed. But...wait...

Thor? Where did he come from, the title says hercules? Which is it? Or both?

Regardless, The speed on the DC team will easily take out the Hulk, reed, hercules, and likely Quicksilver and Sonic as well. The flash could just steal their speed, and then have BATMAN speed blitz him, if he wanted to.

Or batman (since you gave prep) could motherbox them all to obliteration.

Or superman/wonderwoman could pretty much speedblitz everyone BUT Thor, and then tag-team thor till he's gone.

Too much power on the DC team.

doh. My bad. I guess i must have 4gotten to add Thor on the title.
And don't 4get that even Reed's clever and he can stretch, so he can prob absorb some of the force of the punches.

Soljer
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
doh. My bad. I guess i must have 4gotten to add Thor on the title.
And don't 4get that even Reed's clever and he can stretch, so he can prob absorb some of the force of the punches.

True that Reed couldn't be hurt through physical force, but the thing is, he is just not FAST enough to absorb their punches. Or we could have superman freeze him cold with his breath, or Wonder woman cut him to ribbons with her tiara (While I don't know if it would work or not, supposedly it has decapitated gods).

Have you not been here long, or what? I mean, this is pretty much an EASY speed blitz victory for DC. Flash is pretty much a god, too. He can just steal all their kinetic energy, and they won't be able to move a muscle, while the rest of the team beats the ever loving SHIT out of the Marvel team, while Flash just smokes a cigar.

Or, Batman could use that Prep time to get a space suit, and just have Superman destroy the planet they were on, and have Superman then push the hulk into the sun, while anyone that can die from lack of oxygen, DOES so, and then Superman/Wonder Woman/Flash clean up the rest.

This is so pathetically one sided in favor of the DC team. Gah, god-like characters abound.

Grimm22
Reed with prep >>>>>> Batman with prep yes

Reed with prep >>>>> DC Team wink

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Grimm22
Reed with prep >>>>>> Batman with prep yes

Reed with prep >>>>> DC Team wink

This is true.

If Reed has appropriate tools at hand, he makes something to blow the DC team away.

That aside, the DC has much too much power. They take this one.

Demonic Phoenix
Okay then, coz i wanna make this fair, i kick Flash out, and the fastest speed that supes and WW are allowed to reach is as fast as the fastest character on the other team. BTW Sonic is allowed to become Super Sonic.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Soljer
True that Reed couldn't be hurt through physical force, but the thing is, he is just not FAST enough to absorb their punches. Or we could have superman freeze him cold with his breath, or Wonder woman cut him to ribbons with her tiara (While I don't know if it would work or not, supposedly it has decapitated gods).

Have you not been here long, or what? I mean, this is pretty much an EASY speed blitz victory for DC. Flash is pretty much a god, too. He can just steal all their kinetic energy, and they won't be able to move a muscle, while the rest of the team beats the ever loving SHIT out of the Marvel team, while Flash just smokes a cigar.

Or, Batman could use that Prep time to get a space suit, and just have Superman destroy the planet they were on, and have Superman then push the hulk into the sun, while anyone that can die from lack of oxygen, DOES so, and then Superman/Wonder Woman/Flash clean up the rest.

This is so pathetically one sided in favor of the DC team. Gah, god-like characters abound.

No destroyin planets, just good ol fightin. N ya, i'm pretty new around here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.