Dr. Octopus vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Apolloknight
Did a search and didnt find this.

Doc has his adamantium arms, fight takes place in New York.

Do you think Doc has what it takes to down the Man of Pure Steel.

Black Adam
doc doesn't have adamantium arms anymore.

colossus 10/10

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Black Adam
doc doesn't have adamantium arms anymore.

colossus 10/10

And your point, Juggernaut not at his classic levels anymore but we still use him.

Doc has his Adamantium arms. Debate!!!

Accel
Colossus still wins. Doc can't really do any thing to him whatsoever.

General Kon-El
Doc Ock wins 10/10

Soljer
Well, we see Wolverine's adamantium claws failing to penetrate Colossus, but that is a problem of strength, not density. Since ock has superhuman strength in each of his arms, odds are he would be able to skewer colossus like anyone else. And, while colossus has (very) mild superspeed while armored, he isn't spidey.

Honestly, I think Ock would take the majority, unless Colossus is fast enough to dodge the arms and start yanking them out of Ock's body.

HisMajestyAC43
doc oc may have super strength, but not anywhere near colossus's level, and his only real defense is his arms. One well placed hit to his body from colossus and this fight is over real quick for the doctor, as opposed to a smack from doc oc's tentacle which im sure colossus could take and keep fighting. colossus wouldnt hesitate to use doc oc's tentacles and swing him like a wrecking ball taking out the nearest building, or city block for that matter. colossus takes this 7-8/10. ultimate 9/10.

Soljer
But, the thing is, Ock's tentacles are MUCH faster than Colossus. Who is to say he doesn't just stab one through Colossus' head at the very beginning of the match? Or, aim one at his head, one at his heart, and one at his lungs. Could Colossus dodge three of them simultaneously? Like I said, he is no Spidey.

Apolloknight
I personally think Oct has what it takes to get the majority here, he has no problem tagging spider man so getting multiple hits in on colossus shouldn't be a problem, Docs arms are also capable of class 20 feats, like another poster said, with his adamantium arms, I don't see him having a problem piecing his skin at all.

HisMajestyAC43
well this is true. but i am not sure if colossus would be affected by such attacks. i dont think he has ever been stabbed straight through before, and i think that would require a lot more strength than what doc oc posesses. I may be wrong, but imo doc oc could not simply impale colossus. just because that has never happened before, it is unknown if that would even stop colossus, or whether colossus even has vital organs in his steel form. im sure he does, but its just a matter of whether doc oc has enough strength to pierce colossus's armor. if so he would probably take it, but imo he doesn't and it comes down to who is stronger and can take more punishment. and colossus is no doubt at the advantage then.

Rewmac
Ock got some potential there....But even maybe he can drop and hit Colossus and wouldn't really effect him. I mean a man ripping up streets, smashing a tank with one blow, fighting the Classic Juggernaut and so could be put down by Doc Ock...Colossus only needs to catch a couple or only one the arms and then he got the skills and experience and speed (pretty good for a powerhouse) to smash Ock around into the walls a couple of times and then he only needs one punch on Ock...

Grimm22
Hmm erm

Close Match.

Ock has the advantage in speed and smarts.

However, Colossus has the advantage in strength and skills no expression

Sparkz
Do you guys think that Doc Ocks force field could protect him against collossus?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Sparkz
Do you guys think that Doc Ocks force field could protect him against collossus?

Oh i forgot about that, he does have a force field, it was shown to stop bullets, but i don't know how much it could withstand a punch from Colossus.

snoopdogg
I did this thread already. And Colossus had Dr. Ock screaming like a b!tch in Secret Wars #5.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=402402

Sparkz
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I did this thread already. And Colossus had Dr. Ock screaming like a b!tch in Secret Wars #5.

Thats true but I thought Ock wasn't portrayed correctly in secret wars, for one i doubt he would have followed doom, and he just didnt seem as strong as normal.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Oh i forgot about that, he does have a force field, it was shown to stop bullets, but i don't know how much it could withstand a punch from Colossus.

Well its stopped a punch from spider-man with no effort so it can definatly take super strength blows but to what degree is the question.

Grimm22
Oh yeah I remember that yes

A pissed off Colossus was taking down the wrecking crew and Doc Ock, of course he nearly got killed by Wrecker though stick out tongue

Soljer
I don't know, people keep talking about Colossus' immense strength advantage, but when Ock had adamantium arms, he tangeld with the Hulk without a problem, so I don't know if it will be enough for Colossus.

Besides, it is almost a certainty that Adamantium can pierce Colossus, it just depends on the force behind it. Wolverine has Captain America-level strength, where as ock's arms have class 10-20 ish strength. I would still argue the straight piercing through the skull, heart, and lungs would likely take colossus out.

He's fast for a powerhouse, but can't ocks arms move at something like 90 m/s?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Soljer
I don't know, people keep talking about Colossus' immense strength advantage, but when Ock had adamantium arms, he tangeld with the Hulk without a problem, so I don't know if it will be enough for Colossus.

Besides, it is almost a certainty that Adamantium can pierce Colossus, it just depends on the force behind it. Wolverine has Captain America-level strength, where as ock's arms have class 10-20 ish strength. I would still argue the straight piercing through the skull, heart, and lungs would likely take colossus out.

yes

snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossusandWrecker.jpg

lilnutta12
IF HE CATCHES THE ARMS DOCS DONE FOR

lilnutta12
Originally posted by snoopdogg

NO HE DIDNT COLOSSUS DIDNT EVEN TOUCH ANYONE IN THAT BOOK

snoopdogg
Originally posted by lilnutta12
NO HE DIDNT COLOSSUS DIDNT EVEN TOUCH ANYONE IN THAT BOOK Click on the link above. Maybe it was issue #4.

rotiart
Admantium Arms.... well I'd say.... the doc takes it. not by much. maybe 6/10. hard fight though. Colossus will be swatting away the hands trying to get in close. but missiles won't help. tossing cars and the like will only get them swatted away by the doc. Colossus has no reach. doc does. He can grab Piotr by the feet from behind and keep slamming him into the ground til he passes out. I wonder if the metal man can bleed....

backspace
ok i'm new and don't know nearly as much about comics as the rest of you but couldn't collosus just thunderclap ock right at the start? it seems like a cheap easy win but whatever works.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by backspace
ok i'm new and don't know nearly as much about comics as the rest of you but couldn't collosus just thunderclap ock right at the start? it seems like a cheap easy win but whatever works.

Doc has a force field and will most likely just block it......

badabing
Doc has a force field and will most likely just block it......
blink

Soljer
Block the thunder clap. I don't see it as being far fetched. It is just a wave of sound, after all. Why wouldn't a field of force stop it?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by badabing
blink

What, Doc has stopped bullets with his shield, and the Thunderclap is just a sound wave, I'm not saying it would definitely stop it, but it is very possible it would.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Soljer

Just thinking about that, 90 meter per second thing, thats over the length of a football field in less then a second.

This raises the question, or should I say Theory, would Doc Be capable of speed-blitzing someone with his arms?

You figure Colossus is lets say 10-20ft away (Thunderclap Range) how long would it take for Him to bring his arms back then forward for the ThunderClap, Couldn't Oct Just Speed-blitz the hell out of him before he even knew what happened?

Grimm22
The arms have nowhere as much strength as Colossus no expression

Colossus owns this four eyes wink

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Grimm22
The arms have nowhere as much strength as Colossus no expression

Colossus owns this four eyes wink

But But But, Doc's Class 20 tentacles wouldn't be to bad, if they weren't razor sharp adamantium tentacles coming at you at 60+ miles per hour.

Grimm22
But But But, Doc's Class 20 tentacles wouldn't be to bad, if they weren't razor sharp adamantium tentacles coming at you at 60+ miles per hour.

How are they razor sharp What the f**k?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Grimm22
How are they razor sharp What the f**k?

From Marvel Universe.....

Powers
psionic link with four adamantium tentacles, can lift up to 20 tons if properly braced, possible low-level telepathy
Abilities

Weapons
Four metallic tentacles made of adamantium, which can be controlled remotely, and can be used for attacks, and blocking projectiles, scaling walls and heavy lifting. Each has three razor-sharp, multi-purpose claws attached.

Edit: He has also been know to fire lasers, missles, carry sharp knifes and such in his tenticles....

Metalmanx
Colossus wins the majority, probably around 8-9/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.