Has anyone here heard of the Demonata?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I_am_Melkor
Has anyone heard of the "Demonata" book series?
They're a great series of books by Darren Shan love . For those of you who know the name, but don't know from where, Darren Shan love also wrote the "Cirque Du Freak" books.

The Demonata, from which the books get their name, are demons that exist in another universe that is parralel to our own. Normally, the demons can't get into our world, but sometimes they do. Most of the time, this sucks for humans because the demons create chaos wherever they go.
In the books, there are 7 Demon Masters, who are the strongest and most powerful demons, and are sort of like the rulers of the 'demon universe'. Only one of the Demon Masters has been in the 'Demonata' books so far, and his name is Lord Loss. The other Demon Masters might make themselves known in later books, but, seeing as there are only 2 published so far, I don't know.
Well, anyway, the two that are out are called:
1. "Lord Loss"
and
2. "Demon Theif"

The third book, "Slawter" comes out, in America, in 2006. I do not know when it comes out in other places.

If you have read either the "Demonata" books or the "Cirque Du Freak" series, then, you will agree with me that Darren Shan love is one of the greatest authors the world has ever known.

If you have read only one of the series mentioned above, I strongly suggest that you read the other. They are all wonderful books, and all readers will love them. of this, I am sure.

By the way... Do not follow in my footsteps... I run into walls. wallbash

Azure
hahah! LoL! don't worry, you are not the only one who runs into them! one would think they could just get out of your way! but NOOO! they have to just stan there!

I can't say I have ever read Demonata...

I_am_Melkor
hey Azure, ya ever read DragonLance?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.