Dune (The Series)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChakraStrings
I've just started reading "The Butlerian Jihad" so I'm not to far in the series, but I know that there are probably quite of few fans of the book out there on KMC. Just, don't spoil the ending for me!

I_am_Melkor
Ummm... I am starting to read Dune, but I have not gotten far... I heard that it was Christopher Paolini's favorite book, so I started it, and I like it, but the beginning is a bit confusing... I am glad I am not one of the only ones who know what it is, because none of my other friends have heard of it...

Azure
I know this is random and no one knows me, but my goal is to spread the word.......there will be a Dragonlance movie in 2007! (don't bother flaming me, because will most likely never see it)

Ascendancy
Wow, can't believe how hard this died. While I was disappointed after the second novel, the original remains so ridiculously great. It was good enough that I watched the turd that was the first movie production of it. Good times.

Dolos
A fan artist's interpretation of Leto Atreides II, the only being being more intellectually advanced than even his father, whom directly after being augmented by the sandtrouts would slaughter the likes of Karate Kid, Ozymandias, Deathstroke, and perhaps even Deadpool and The Midnighter in hand to hand combat.

Here's one of him in his more "advanced" stage of sandtrout devolution. Hey, it's worth being an invulnerable God Emperor with negligible senescence (nigh-immortality).

Robtard
Did you just read Dune?

Dolos
Originally posted by Robtard
Did you just read Dune? I've read about the Kwisatz Haderach Paul and other Super Bene Gesserit combatants like Leto II on the Dune wiki.

I've read a few pages of Dune online, trying to get into actually reading the whole thing. But I am at a comic book level attention span atm.

Vensai
Originally posted by Dolos
A fan artist's interpretation of Leto Atreides II, the only being being more intellectually advanced than even his father, whom directly after being augmented by the sandtrouts would slaughter the likes of Karate Kid, Ozymandias, Deathstroke, and perhaps even Deadpool and The Midnighter in hand to hand combat.

Here's one of him in his more "advanced" stage of sandtrout devolution. Hey, it's worth being an invulnerable God Emperor with negligible senescence (nigh-immortality).
Neat. I don't know much about Dune beyond the first book though. Are the sequels worth looking in to?

Allankles
Originally posted by Dolos
I've read about the Kwisatz Haderach Paul and other Super Bene Gesserit combatants like Leto II on the Dune wiki.

I've read a few pages of Dune online, trying to get into actually reading the whole thing. But I am at a comic book level attention span atm.

Take time to actually read it. At least Dune, Children and God Emperor the rest are not so critical to the universe imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.