Johhny the Homocidal Maniac VERSUS Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Who wins ?

JohnnyDo3
Punisher

Mider
lol what can johnny do?

JohnnyDo3
what a mismatch Punisher would kill johnny with his bare hands I dont think Punisher will need a gun or a weapon to kill Johnny

JohnnyDo3
I know Johnny is one sick individual he he he but it aint enough if he's taking it on Frank

jgiant
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
I know Johnny is one sick individual he he he but it aint enough if he's taking it on Frank See, this is just another attempt by grey fox to degrade Frank...fox is punisher hater so he makes threads with pun fighting stupid characters...i mean he argued for three years tring to make me believe that marv would beat frank...and always ignored the fact that he can die from bullets...

grey fox
Originally posted by jgiant
See, this is just another attempt by grey fox to degrade Frank...fox is punisher hater so he makes threads with pun fighting stupid characters...i mean he argued for three years tring to make me believe that marv would beat frank...and always ignored the fact that he can die from bullets...

Nope , I use punisher alot because he's the only street leveler 'hero' without powers.

Oh and three years , you must not know how to tell the time.

Tassadar
Originally posted by jgiant
See, this is just another attempt by grey fox to degrade Frank...fox is punisher hater so he makes threads with pun fighting stupid characters...i mean he argued for three years tring to make me believe that marv would beat frank...and always ignored the fact that he can die from bullets...

Take it easy Jgiant, that fight has already been won. Ironically, these are the only two comic book characters my cousin regularly reads. Punisher wins were they to fight.

jgiant
Originally posted by grey fox
Nope , I use punisher alot because he's the only street leveler 'hero' without powers.

Oh and three years , you must not know how to tell the time. All i kno is that it was way too long of an argument for such an easy conclusion...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.