Balrog vs Steve Fox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyDo3
Balrog takes on Steve Fox on a boxing match

JohnnyDo3
Steve Fox

DiamondBullets
Steve Fox!

Balrog is a pussy!

Superboy Prime
Steve Fox all the way.

Lord Bryan
Steve Fox pwns Balrog.

SaTsuJiN
definately steve... he's a crazy mofo

Blue nocturne
balrog, steve fox is a better boxer but balrog has too much striking power and stamina.

shin_remy
Balrog

the world hardest punshes. like Blue Nocture said.

those pussy punshes of steve won't harm Balrog

BlaxicanTroller
Yeah, Steve Fox is pretty gay.The Black man owns him.

Superboy Prime
Right. Balrgo is stupid. Besides his strength won't matter if he is not able to hit Fox.

shin_remy
who says he is stupid?

can you give me some good arguments?

he always do what Bison tells him. He comes stupid over but if you see him fight, then you know why he is a elite in Bison's army.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Right. Balrgo is stupid. Besides his strength won't matter if he is not able to hit Fox.

I agree to an extent, steve fox is faster but balrog has better stamina way better. and I doubt steve fox could survive a blow from balrog.

Philip_ll
Balrog is nothing but a cheap rip-off of Mike Tyson on crack. The only thing balrog didnt do was chew off an ear. There was absolutly no reason for him to have even been in the streetfighter line-up.

SaTsuJiN
steve dodges with pure finesse.. balrog wont land a strike... high attack power comes at the cost of slower movement.. especially considering balrogs size

shin_remy
he's not slow. in the game super street fighter 2, he is very fast. if he keeps attacking, you must block and can't do anything back.

in sf alpha when he does a super he goes forward very fast.

in the udon comics also.

SaTsuJiN
if we go by the games.. once steve starts juggling you, you can put down the controller and just watch lol.. he has a 'boom move' for every situation... his dodges are part of his movesets.. so thats why he has the upper hand IMO

Blue nocturne
He's not slow but he's slower than Steve again balrog has higher stamina so he can outlast Steve and if he lands a punch game over.

Sam Z
I think it would take him MUCH more than just a punch. But yes, Balrog wins this fight. In boxing usually wins the guy who weights more. Steve is faster but Balrog i think has more raw power and better stamina.

BlaxicanTroller
Originally posted by Sam Z
I think it would take him MUCH more than just a punch. But yes, Balrog wins this fight. In boxing usually wins the guy who weights more. Steve is faster but Balrog i think has more raw power and better stamina.

Agreed.

Sam Z
But Roy Jones Jr. pwnes all cool

JohnnyDo3
dude Roy Jones got his ass kicked by a bum like Tarver

JohnnyDo3
LOL

Sam Z
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
dude Roy Jones got his ass kicked by a bum like Tarver

Shit happens. Roy moved much slower than usually. Have you seen Tarvers face when Jones lost second fight with other guy? (if he loses it means no rematch) Tarver was like OH THANK YOU GOD! THANK YOU!!!!!

JohnnyDo3
oh well I hate that Bum tarver he's such a LOUDMOUTH

Sam Z
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
oh well I hate that Bum tarver he's such a LOUDMOUTH

So true.

Demonic Phoenix
How bout we drag Kangaroo Jack into this since u guys r draggin living boxers into this???

In SF, what is balrog's position in the boxing world? is he a champion or something?

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
How bout we drag Kangaroo Jack into this since u guys r draggin living boxers into this???

In SF, what is balrog's position in the boxing world? is he a champion or something?

He was, he got kicked out of professional boxing for breaking the rules.

looldude
lol what kind of question is this?

balrog is superior in terms of power and stamina.
he is also heavier TOO.

THIS is why you dont see heavyweights going up against featherweights/middleweights
why? because it's unfair.

and dont give me that OOO im too FAST FOR YA bs. because just too bad that balrog actually killed dhalsim with a gigaton punch and we all know dhalsim can teleport unlike steve fox -_-

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
He was, he got kicked out of professional boxing for breaking the rules.

which means he's a......No good son of a.....
He's beginnin to sound and seem more like Mike Tyson the more i learn bout him. Heck, his name b4 they changed it was Mike Bison.

looldude
gigaton punch > steve fox smile

Demonic Phoenix
Mayb Balrog retired from boxing....oh, my bad, he was kicked out of the professional circuit. Shows how much respect he has for other people.

BlaxicanTroller
which means he's a......No good son of a.....
He's beginnin to sound and seem more like Mike Tyson the more i learn bout him. Heck, his name b4 they changed it was Mike Bison.

Dude, Mike Tyson was oen of THEE best boxers EVER in the WORLD. He bit some dudes ear off, who gives a flying f*ck? he still owned pretty much every other boxer out there, give the man some credit. Lol, he could probably beat the sh*t out of Steve Fox.

looldude
you just mentioned that he was kicked out of the business
and then you said it as if you read it the first time again but with an added confusion in your sentence. no expression

balrog was kicked out of the boxing business because he would always permanently injured his opponents.

all the more reason why balrog is bad ass. :/

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by BlaxicanTroller
Dude, Mike Tyson was oen of THEE best boxers EVER in the WORLD. He bit some dudes ear off, who gives a flying f*ck? he still owned pretty much every other boxer out there, give the man some credit. Lol, he could probably beat the sh*t out of Steve Fox.

Im talkin bout respect n dignity dude. No doubt he's good, no one can deny dat.

What kinda f**kin sportsman gets involved in the things that he did?

BlaxicanTroller
True. I'm just tired of people always dissong Mike Tyson, and playing ti off that he's a crappy boxer just because he was moronic enough to bite someos ear...which is pretty freaky. Didn't he bite it OFF? Ew...

Demonic Phoenix
True. I'm just tired of people always dissong Mike Tyson, and playing ti off that he's a crappy boxer just because he was moronic enough to bite someos ear...which is pretty freaky. Didn't he bite it OFF? Ew...

Hey, i didn say he was useless, u think im crazy or what? I jus said that he was involved in a mountain load of controversy.
Did he really bite it off???...Nah it can't be...nah.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by looldude
you just mentioned that he was kicked out of the business
and then you said it as if you read it the first time again but with an added confusion in your sentence. no expression:/

Have u heard of the term Sarcasm?

balrog was kicked out of the boxing business because he would always permanently injured his opponents.

all the more reason why balrog is bad ass. :/

All de more reason why he is such an S.O.*

looldude
andddddd
steve fox is a clone.

Demonic Phoenix
andddddd
steve fox is a clone.

Clone??? Since when. He was born through in-vitro fertilization. He has a blood mother-Nina.

looldude
whoops i meant the other way around sorry. smile

anyway lets stay on topic.

balrog is superior

BlaxicanTroller
Hey, i didn say he was useless, u think im crazy or what? I jus said that he was involved in a mountain load of controversy.
Did he really bite it off???...Nah it can't be...nah.

i didn't say you said that. i was just saying that because I'ev been hearing that so much, I'm a bit sensitive on that subject.

Demonic Phoenix
i didn't say you said that. i was just saying that because I'ev been hearing that so much, I'm a bit sensitive on that subject.

So u vent ur anger on me ehh?

BlaxicanTroller
Yeah, because your black.

Demonic Phoenix
Yeah, because your black.

Oh for cryin out loud don start the black thing.
Im not black okay.
Why do u hate blacks so much?(okay mayb some r sh!theads but some can be friendly, which is kinda rare these days).

BlaxicanTroller
Dude. I'm black no expression

What do you think the 'blax" part in "blaxican" comes from? I'm blck and Mexican.

looldude
haha he hates you sad

Demonic Phoenix
So u get angry at blacks only blaxican?

BlaxicanTroller
I was being sarcastic...

I don't hate any race.

Sam Z

Not the whole ear but small piece. It's true.

Demonic Phoenix
I was being sarcastic...

I don't hate any race.

Man, u gottta be careful(even i have to, ill admit it) but some people are pretty sensitive to the race thing as much as ur sensitive to the mike tyson thing.

badacyborg
Steve wins, he's too fast and tricky...hence the name fox.

Otus

shin_remy
euhm

put steve against dudley that is a better match up!!

Steve is no match for Balrog. but i think he is against dudley smile

( for those who don't know who dudley is --> english pro boxer who is very fast and entered the sf 3 tourney to get his car back from Gill )

Trolt
If we go by the game, Steve fox has a punch counter ..... and we all know gigaton punch ..is a punch

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Trolt
If we go by the game, Steve fox has a punch counter ..... and we all know gigaton punch ..is a punch

The Gigaton blow is a multihitting vortex causing punch... which has INSANE priority, but a bit of startup delay... if you want to get Balrog out of the strike, you'd best hit him during the startup lag or you get hit.

I'll see if I can find an animated Gif of the move...

Blue nocturne
It never said balrog used "Gigaton blow" to kill the elephant, Tiamat just assumed he did. And again balrog maybe a crappy boxer but his power and stamina outclass steve fox by alot, so he pwns him

SaTsuJiN
cuz we know the germans defeated the french by swinging slow heavy swords.. they had power and stamina right?... finesse and agility are no match for those... /end sarcasm

Blaxican Hydra
Ya know...the frnch sucked in most of the wars they were in...

SaTsuJiN
yeah but they poked the hell out of the germans with their tiny rapiers... germans got pwned

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
yeah but they poked the hell out of the germans with their tiny rapiers... germans got pwned

What does that have to do with boxing?

SaTsuJiN
but his power and stamina outclass steve fox by alot <- You...

Steve = agility and power.... just because a bull has thick skin doesnt mean it dont have a weak spot

so it has much to do with it

Blue nocturne
but his power and stamina outclass steve fox by alot <- You...

Steve = agility and power.... just because a bull has thick skin doesnt mean it dont have a weak spot

so it has much to do with it

and this is not a boxing match so

Balrog= More experience,power, stamina.

SaTsuJiN
its two boxers.... so its a boxing match... balrog nor steve kick their enemies... so they are following their discipline very strictly.. regardless of where it takes place

Trolt
No elbows allowed smile

If we base the fight on how the characters are presented and how the general public (us) actually see them, balrog is a monstrous bull and steve fox is just a talented, but human boxer.

But if we compare in-game abilities, punch-counters and sways seem to give steve fox a hand

Emperor Ashtar
No elbows allowed smile

If we base the fight on how the characters are presented and how the general public (us) actually see them, balrog is a monstrous bull and steve fox is just a talented, but human boxer.

But if we compare in-game abilities, punch-counters and sways seem to give steve fox a hand

Steve fox is a much better boxer than balrog, I doubt he could ko him. If it's a boxing match steve fox would win, balrog would be eliminated for not following the rules.

SpadeKing
Yeah, Steve Fox is pretty gay.The Black man owns him.

for once we agree eek!

But Roy Jones Jr. pwnes all cool

no he doesn't he is overrated

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by SpadeKing
for once we agree eek!

OGM!!1132!!!!!11

SpadeKing
thats a bad sign no expression its the apacolypse eek!

Blaxican Hydra
Yep, the end of mankind as we know it

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Steve fox is a much better boxer than balrog, I doubt he could ko him. If it's a boxing match steve fox would win, balrog would be eliminated for not following the rules.

This is true, but in a straight up street fight, Such as the Tekken Tournaments or the World Warrior Tournaments, I think Balrog has some major advantages, he's bigger and slower, but he's more willing to use underhanded moves (Headbutting, elbowing) and is capable of some very devastating attacks, plus, Capcom did state that Balrog posesses the worlds strongest punches...

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
This is true, but in a straight up street fight, Such as the Tekken Tournaments or the World Warrior Tournaments, I think Balrog has some major advantages, he's bigger and slower, but he's more willing to use underhanded moves (Headbutting, elbowing) and is capable of some very devastating attacks, plus, Capcom did state that Balrog posesses the worlds strongest punches...

Hence why I said, in a street fight balrog. in a boxing match steve.

SaTsuJiN
This is true, but in a straight up street fight, Such as the Tekken Tournaments or the World Warrior Tournaments, I think Balrog has some major advantages, he's bigger and slower, but he's more willing to use underhanded moves (Headbutting, elbowing) and is capable of some very devastating attacks, plus, Capcom did state that Balrog posesses the worlds strongest punches... so because capcom states that its the worlds strongest.. this applies to all worlds?... no expression

reminder that steve was genetically engineered with mishima funding to be the worlds top boxer.. he's hardly the pushover you people are making him out to be

shin_remy
strongest punshes that means balrog hits as hard as akuma. and i doubt that steve punsh as hard as Akuma no expression

badacyborg
Do you always have to compare everything to Akuma?

Emperor Ashtar
so because capcom states that its the worlds strongest.. this applies to all worlds?... no expression

reminder that Steve was genetically engineered with mishima funding to be the worlds top boxer.. he's hardly the pushover you people are making him out to be

sorry but killing an elephant in one blow is something I could never see Steve fox doing. like I said in a street fight balrog owns Steve fox, but in a boxing match Steve fox win because balrog can't box, I know steve fox is no pushover but comparing him to balrog is just plain ridiculous.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by shin_remy
strongest punshes that means balrog hits as hard as akuma. and i doubt that steve punsh as hard as Akuma no expression

as I said.. that only applies to capcoms world.. not everyone elses

sorry but killing an elephant in one blow is something I could never see Steve fox doing. like I said in a street fight balrog owns Steve fox, but in a boxing match Steve fox win because balrog can't box, I know steve fox is no pushover but comparing him to balrog is just plain ridiculous.

steve has been in a grand total of 2 games, and you expect there to be feats for the character?

and I'm sorry, but steve is not an elephant.. elephants stand there like idiots.. thus this feat is pointless

Emperor Ashtar
as I said.. that only applies to capcoms world.. not everyone elses

steve has been in a grand total of 2 games, and you expect there to be feats for the character?

and I'm sorry, but steve is not an elephant.. elephants stand there like idiots.. thus this feat is pointless

"Thus the feat is pointless" when steve fox has more durability than an elephant than you could say that, and he's speed can't help forever unless you believe somehow steve can dodge all balrogs punches which is plain stupid logic.

SaTsuJiN
when steve fox doesnt stand there like an elephant.. sure I can say that

how do you know steve cannot dodge them?.. but are prepared to accept "Worlds Strongest" statements made by capcom?... Logic indeed

ryu has no problem kickin balrogs ass 'without' fireballs or fancy moves.. this just puts the ball in steves court that much more

Emperor Ashtar
when steve fox doesnt stand there like an elephant.. sure I can say that

how do you know steve cannot dodge them?.. but are prepared to accept "Worlds Strongest" statements made by capcom?... Logic indeed

ryu has no problem kickin balrogs ass 'without' fireballs or fancy moves.. this just puts the ball in steves court that much more

1. ryu has never officially fought Balrog

2.Are you seriously suggesting, steve fox can dodge ALL{/B] Balrogs strikes?

3.Balrog, has more experience, power, and stamina than steve fox yet you say he can win okay.

Sam Z
Originally posted by SpadeKing

No, he isn't. Have you seen how he dodges attacks? I'm not talking about two his last fights but usually.

Emperor Ashtar
No, he isn't. Have you seen how he dodges attacks? I'm not talking about two his last fights but usually.

Agree'd, Steve fox is a great boxer and his moves aren't linear as balrog.

Sam Z
Yeah, but Balrog has brute strnegth, stamina and one of the most important for boxers thing - weight. So he still would most likely win, unfortunatly...
By the way people. Check this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kx9y-hF6lA&search=roy%20jones
Roy kicks ass.

Blaxican Hydra

Roy kicks ass.

I think confused with this dude. behold the ultimate fighter.'

W00t!

Or this

SaTsuJiN
1. ryu has never officially fought Balrog

2.Are you seriously suggesting, steve fox can dodge ALL{/B] Balrogs strikes?

3.Balrog, has more experience, power, and stamina than steve fox yet you say he can win okay.

Udon comics seem highly regarded, and thats where they fought

Steve was created in a lab to be the best boxer.. does he truely need experience to do something he was born for?

you can give him all the 'stamina' props you wish, but anyone has a limit to throwing full power punches that hit nothing but air

Yeah, but Balrog has brute strnegth, stamina and one of the most important for boxers thing - weight. So he still would most likely win, unfortunatly...
By the way people. Check this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kx9y-hF6lA&search=roy%20jones
Roy kicks ass.

good examples of steve fox-like dodging.. some of those moves looked almost illegal lol

Kayne Archeron
Balrog is actually alot quicker than he seems, plus he has really far range and strong moves, i'd say he definately wins

Sam Z
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
I think confused with this dude. behold the ultimate fighter.'

W00t!

Or this

lol I like Roy, but i never said he could compete with Chuck.shifty

shin_remy
balrog wins, i also must say that his defence is higher then that of Steve

shin_remy
so because capcom states that its the worlds strongest.. this applies to all worlds?... no expression

do you think Tekken Punch harder then Sf? confused

If you look to Snk and Sf you can say they hit even hard.

and BTW Balrog does not have the world strongest punches in Sf, that is Akuma roll eyes (sarcastic)

Balrog is a higher boxing class then steve.

in the udon comics you see that he punched a boxer KO in 1 second in the start of the fight.

Soo Balrog IS FAST!!
Better Stamina, Defence, Higher Boxing Class, More Strength.

And Speed, I don't know, cause in-game is he very fast and in the comics and storyline too!!

Sam Z
do you think Tekken Punch harder then Sf? confused

If you look to Snk and Sf you can say they hit even hard.

and BTW Balrog does not have the world strongest punches in Sf, that is Akuma roll eyes (sarcastic)

Balrog is a higher boxing class then steve.

in the udon comics you see that he punched a boxer KO in 1 second in the start of the fight.

Soo Balrog IS FAST!!
Better Stamina, Defence, Higher Boxing Class, More Strength.

And Speed, I don't know, cause in-game is he very fast and in the comics and storyline too!!

I agree, Balrog wins. But defence? boxing class? I don't think so.

shin_remy
well boxing class, we talk about height and weight wink

Steve is not as heavy as Balrog, so that means he can take not as much punshes as Balrog. I think that Balrog can get more punshes then steve. But i think that steve is better in dodging cause he is smaller.

Balrog fights bigger opponents and stronger hitters <-- but that doesn't mean that they are good stick out tongue

Emperor Ashtar
Udon comics seem highly regarded, and thats where they fought

Steve was created in a lab to be the best boxer.. does he truely need experience to do something he was born for?

Udon comics is definetly not canon, and maybe in his world he's the best boxer. but this is a cross over so that doesn't help.

you can give him all the 'stamina' props you wish, but anyone has a limit to throwing full power punches that hit nothing but air

good examples of steve fox-like dodging.. some of those moves looked almost illegal lol

And you can give him all the speed props you want, saying someone will dodge an attack forever is Foolish.

Kayne Archeron
this is starting to look like a Double K.O.

SaTsuJiN
And you can give him all the speed props you want, saying someone will dodge an attack forever is Foolish.

saying balrog will last forever isnt?... confused

badacyborg
Yeah...And who has to dodge forever? If your saying that Balrog put's that much power into his punches, then he'll tire out fast enough for Steve to punish him.

Darkstorm Zero
Is this still going? confused

Look, i'll just sign my oppinion off here and let this go. Steve, although he's a great boxer in his own weight class, there is no question, He doesn't have the nessisary strength to down Balrog in a few short blows, Balrog's strength, weight and overall stamina is simply overwhelming when made to compare.

Balrog on the otherhand is slow, brutish and has been known as a cheapshot. plus Balrog has numerous heavy strikes at his disposal, for the moment lets exclude the Crazy Buffalo and Gigaton Punch for a moment... Balrog has many single hit knock down attacks, as well as some hefty dashing punches that can close a distance game very quickly. and his turn punch, when charged does as much damage as most supermoves, which can both be charged at the same time.

Steve's speedy, has many dodges and counterpunches, and some neat trick punches at his disposal, and he's very quick on his feet.

IMO it boils dow to this, Steve will play the stick and move strategy, dodging Balrogs vicious attacks and chipping small punches at the big guy, now, depending on the situation, Balrog will either tire out and Steve will start opening up with some heavyer attacks and combos, or Steve is going to end up making a mistake eventually and gets flattened by the bigger boxers superior strength.

Both boxers are experienced, and both are very good at their chosen methods of boxing, but in th end I think Balrog will win, Steve just doesn't have the weight and upper body strength to dish out a KO blow without opening himself up to Balrog's attacks.

Darkstorm Zero

Hey hey, don't shoot me, i'm just going by what I read in Street Fighter Eternal.

Blaxican Hydra
Is this still going? confused

Look, i'll just sign my oppinion off here and let this go. Steve, although he's a great boxer in his own weight class, there is no question, He doesn't have the nessisary strength to down Balrog in a few short blows, Balrog's strength, weight and overall stamina is simply overwhelming when made to compare.

Balrog on the otherhand is slow, brutish and has been known as a cheapshot. plus Balrog has numerous heavy strikes at his disposal, for the moment lets exclude the Crazy Buffalo and Gigaton Punch for a moment... Balrog has many single hit knock down attacks, as well as some hefty dashing punches that can close a distance game very quickly. and his turn punch, when charged does as much damage as most supermoves, which can both be charged at the same time.

Steve's speedy, has many dodges and counterpunches, and some neat trick punches at his disposal, and he's very quick on his feet.

IMO it boils dow to this, Steve will play the stick and move strategy, dodging Balrogs vicious attacks and chipping small punches at the big guy, now, depending on the situation, Balrog will either tire out and Steve will start opening up with some heavyer attacks and combos, or Steve is going to end up making a mistake eventually and gets flattened by the bigger boxers superior strength.

Both boxers are experienced, and both are very good at their chosen methods of boxing, but in th end I think Balrog will win, Steve just doesn't have the weight and upper body strength to dish out a KO blow without opening himself up to Balrog's attacks.

yes

I agree.

Emperor Ashtar
saying balrog will last forever isnt?... confused

When did I say he will last forever.

The only point you made was that he's faster than balrog.While balrog outclasses him in weight, stamina, raw power and experience.

Originally posted by badacyborg
Yeah...And who has to dodge forever? If your saying that Balrog put's that much power into his punches, then he'll tire out fast enough for Steve to punish him.

Fast enough, did you forget the point I made about his satmina?

JohnnyDo3
he he he thank u guys big grin

badacyborg
Yeah! But you're talkin' 'bout others tiring him out. Ever think that he's be able to tire himself out? Your stamina could defend you from someone else's punches, but you could put out more energy by punching the other guy (considering the strength in his punches) than the stamina lost when the other guy punches you! Sorry if it makes no sense, that was the best I could explain it

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by badacyborg
Yeah! But you're talkin' 'bout others tiring him out. Ever think that he's be able to tire himself out? Your stamina could defend you from someone else's punches, but you could put out more energy by punching the other guy (considering the strength in his punches) than the stamina lost when the other guy punches you! Sorry if it makes no sense, that was the best I could explain it

I get your point but that's a hypothetical scenario, I could easily say the same for Steve. bottom line is balrog outclasses Steve fox in many area's I don't see him winning.

badacyborg
You have your opinion, and I have mine... (bows respectfully)

Trolt
I get your point but that's a hypothetical scenario, I could easily say the same for Steve. bottom line is balrog outclasses Steve fox in many area's I don't see him winning.
Strength department :
Balrog's super turbo zeo elephant buster-punch vs the opening sequence where steve punches hwoarnag, who just turns around and gives him a VERY gay smile.

I guess they wanna make sure steve says in the humanly possible category to give hwoarange a rival.

Balrog is supposed to be a boss char, so he's got some meta powers in him.

Emperor Ashtar
Strength department :
Balrog's super turbo zeo elephant buster-punch vs the opening sequence where steve punches hwoarnag, who just turns around and gives him a VERY gay smile.

hysterical I can't stop laughing!!!

SaTsuJiN
Strength department :

I guess they wanna make sure steve says in the humanly possible category to give hwoarange a rival.

Balrog is supposed to be a boss char, so he's got some meta powers in him.

yes... because we all judge character feats on opening cinematics... OMG LAWL!

Blaxican Hydra
Word?

Balrog still wins...

badacyborg
I don't know...haven't been posting recently...so I just wanted to revitalize something...lol

Sado22
love your sig pic, dude.
Cowboy Bebop=godtier anime smile

~Sado Speigel

badacyborg
Originally posted by Sado22
love your sig pic, dude.
Cowboy Bebop=godtier anime smile

~Sado Speigel
Thanks Dude, Yeah Bebop Rocks...in a jazzy sorta way? lmao

Remulous
This is a decent match I supose, although if Balrog can land a hay maker...it's over.

badacyborg
Rocky Balboa pwnz them all.

Sado22
i will break you... mad

Burning thought
roll eyes (sarcastic) gosh this is silly, Steve vs a Balrog? a massive fiery demon from Lord of the rings?....lame

Mr Dude
In real life, larger boxers are generally harder than smaller ones. However, in the Tekken universe, only the hardest fighters in the world are invited to compete, and there is no Iron Mike-alike there. Steve must be something special. Hasn't he got "devil" genes or something?

SmashBro
Originally posted by Mr Dude
In real life, larger boxers are generally harder than smaller ones. However, in the Tekken universe, only the hardest fighters in the world are invited to compete, and there is no Iron Mike-alike there. Steve must be something special. Hasn't he got "devil" genes or something?

Only Jin, Kazuya and possibly Jinpachi have the Devil Gene. It's only in the Mishima bloodline.

Mr Dude
Steve's got a super-skanky arm though. Either he's directly descended from one of the funny hair guys, or they used some special gene therapy on him or something.

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by Mr Dude
Hasn't he got "devil" genes or something? Wow...even a non-hardcore Tekken fan would know who and who doesn't possess the gene. erm

Steve is actually a creation of Mishima Zaibatsu (apparently he was made from Nina through some process).

If knocking out an elephant is a feat for Balrog, that should give him this one. None of Steve's feats that I can think of comes relatively close.

Lol @ Hwoarang's gay smile. There's even a custom made mentos commercial with that scene from the intro if anyone wants to see it. laughing

Mr Dude
Everyone is related to eachother in Tekken. It's not known who Steve's daddy is. He could have no specific daddy like Arnold and Danny in Twins. Anyway, being a product of the Heihachi's labs who are all out to unlock the secrets of the devil genes and stuff, it seems likely that there's something going on. Wait and see.

Wandering Flame
Everyone's related to each other in Tekken, how the f*ck is this true? How is Wang related to Bruce Irvin? crylaugh

Mr Dude
Uncle

Wandering Flame
I guess that would make Xiaoyu his aunt. laughing out loud

Mr Dude
That's it. You're getting it.

Wandering Flame
I wonder how Bruce became black then. hmm

Hmm...and how he speaks English unlike Wang.

Something's not right...

Mr Dude
Language is genetic.

Wandering Flame
Quiet foo 313

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.