I would appreciate any suggestions please...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
Here's a brief profile I typed for this stupid thing my band is doing, we have to post bios of ourselves, and I'de like some suggestions on how I can **** it up, or stretch it from the truth to make it sound funnier. Help me out please.

Here's what I have so far:

Strife; Death Sonnet Vagrant Goat!!!

Bio: I was built late 1906 by an organism dubbed "mommy", but I wasn't ready yet, so I was thrown into a goat's womb where I learned to rid, and right. From there, I met a Jew, who then taught me everything there is to know about the guitar. I killed him, then stole his Library Card, for I wish to rid of all the adventures of the giant hell-hound known as "Clifford"! Soon after, my habits began to take shape as a figure cloaked in black showed me the ways of life. I also killed him, and became the new Baphomet....mmmmm, hotpants.....(drools) eh?! Arghu, I soon came to, and realized, my weapon was not in my hands, I searched 666 days for it, until some guy named Larry sold it to me, it was a custom Epiphone/Gibson Explorer, named, Strifer-Zero. It's sister, the Chupacabra would soon emerge from the womb, but until then, I'll enjoy mowing down the countless emo ****s who don't let me shave. They shall learn quickly enough how cruel and unfair life really is, hehehehe....

Bloigen
Bio: Hazard. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHH!

Dregh2
Chupacabra eek!

I give it an 8.5

Spartan005
Can someone post the "Hold On There ******, I aint Readin All that Shit" sign?

Scythe
Originally posted by Dregh2
Chupacabra eek!

I give it an 8.5

Anything else I should add to it?

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg

Bloigen
I made it, I post it.

Spartan005
Thanks

Bloigen
Welcome.

Scythe
You guys sure showed me...

Bloigen
Originally posted by Scythe
You guys sure showed me... Originally posted by Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg

Spartan005
You know it

Scythe
Wow...

Scythe
Don't they call this baiting?

Spartan005
what?

Bashing maybe... which it isn't

Scythe
I remember when Macros where cool, they need to come back in style, it's what the interweb needs.

Piggle Humsy
Anything else I should add to it?

pics of naked women... that always gets peoples attention I find... no expression

Scythe
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
pics of naked women... that always gets peoples attention I find... no expression

Are you kidding?! If I had a pic of a naked women I'de keep it for mehself! I was born in 1906, and I've yet seen a naked woman....

NineCoronas
Folks, what did we learn not to long ago? Don't fire your guns! eek!

I give it a 7.0, the womb part was a bit odd.

Spartan005
Are you kidding?! If I had a pic of a naked women I'de keep it for mehself! I was born in 1906, and I've yet seen a naked woman....

Wow, sucks to be you...

OWNED

http://www.scythe.justgotowned.com/

Bloigen
http://scythe.wtfpwned.net

Scythe
Originally posted by Spartan005
Wow, sucks to be you...

Tell me about it,back in 1942 I thought I saw some thighs, but I looked again, and it was just a women wearing skin colored socks...

Bloigen
Tell me about it,back in 1942 I thought I saw some thighs, but I looked again, and it was just a women wearing skin colored socks...

Sounds like 1943.

Scythe
Wait, hmm, was that the year Hitler grew a penis?

Bloigen
It might have been, let me check my diary.

Scythe
No, that was the year Stalin bought Hitler his first yo-yo, coupled with his first sodomy class...

Bloigen
Oh yeah.

Scythe
At that exact same time, a Jew forged together an ark made completely of Pixie-Sticks, and set sail to a new world, or Idaho, little did he know that there was a stowaway in the ark with him. 12 year old, Ernie F. Noobula. Who then had blunt sex with every species of animal, minus the female race. And that's the short, but to the point, story of N00bs. Watch as their rituals force us to call them not gay, but ghey...

NineCoronas
Lose the jew bit, it could come back to bite you in the ass someday.

Scythe
The hell you talkin' about? Jews didn't do a thing, it's the people who offend that want us to blame the Jewish community, which is why my services to the Jewish community are simple, they continue to be cool and rap, and I eat anyone who opposes them, as well as me. It's a sweet deal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.