The Hyperstrom Issue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Basti0n
Hyperstorm is 2 different mutants from 2 different time lines.

HE IS NOT ONE WITH THE PHOENIX FORCE BUT HE DOES HAVE ITS POWER.

The daivd from exiles was born of a Rachel summers while she was a full host to the Phoenix.

Read Excalibur 50# and you'll find that before that point she was only carrying the Phoenix and not a full host, which is why she never had the costume before that.

The "Johnathan" Hyperstorm was born of a weaker franklin and rachel BEFORE she fully hosted the phoenix. Not became one with it but fully hosted it. he has some of their power and can tap into hyperspace/

The "David" Hyperstorm from Exiles was born of a fully powered Franklin and Rachel while she WAS the full host of the Phoenix, again not one but fully hosting it. In a sense he is a child of the phoenix it self since it was part of his conception.

So that is why he has all the phoenix power without ever having to host the phoenix at all, plus his dads powers plus his own power to connect wit the multiverse and tap into hyperpace.

But as I said since we've yet to see them fight we don't really know

Phoenix_Avatar9
Basti0n... bunny

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Basti0n
Hyperstorm is 2 different mutants from 2 different time lines.

HE IS NOT ONE WITH THE PHOENIX FORCE BUT HE DOES HAVE ITS POWER.

The daivd from exiles was born of a Rachel summers while she was a full host to the Phoenix.

Read Excalibur 50# and you'll find that before that point she was only carrying the Phoenix and not a full host, which is why she never had the costume before that.

The "Johnathan" Hyperstorm was born of a weaker franklin and rachel BEFORE she fully hosted the phoenix. Not became one with it but fully hosted it. he has some of their power and can tap into hyperspace/

The "David" Hyperstorm from Exiles was born of a fully powered Franklin and Rachel while she WAS the full host of the Phoenix, again not one but fully hosting it. In a sense he is a child of the phoenix it self since it was part of his conception.

So that is why he has all the phoenix power without ever having to host the phoenix at all, plus his dads powers plus his own power to connect wit the multiverse and tap into hyperpace.

But as I said since we've yet to see them fight we don't really know

Your knowledge of the Phoenix needs a bit of work mate. Rachel has never ever been able to wield the full power of the Phoenix Force. She could draw on its power to boost her own talents to cosmic levels but as stated on panel and in the official bio this was to a limited extent. She is no Jean Grey.

As per current continuity (see New X-men 114-154, Phoenix Endsong etc) while it is within your genetic potential to become a Phoenix, as shown by the likes of Cable, X-man, Sara Grey etc that potential isnt necessarily realised just because youre a member of that bloodline.

The Phoenix Force manifests as the Big Bang. That means that all energy within creation stems from it. It is the very power of creation. So Hyperstorm could never be a match for Phoenix bottom line. There is a reason why as stated on panel Phoenix avatars are called "the ultimate mutation", they are one with the power which spawns all that is.

Phoenix_Avatar9
thats a taste of GS...

Basti0n
well i go by the comics more then your opinion, read exiles if you dont believe me.

And theres a difference in being fully bonded to the phoenix and being ONE with the Phoenix, read excalibur 50# she is fully bonded to the phoenix.

and he may not be more powerfull then the white crown phoenix, but he is more powerful then jean. and yes they are one but also seperate. for example jean mansifested her own Phoenix power in X-men 150# when fighting magneto. and "David" Hyperstorm wouldve wasted her at that point.

And remember he can come back from the dead as well.

and if you want to prove stuff try quoting actual issues instead of just getting your info off the net.

GalacticStorm
well i go by the comics more then your opinion, read exiles if you dont believe me.

Read Exiles to find out what? confused I collect Exiles.

There is no point beyond the Phoenix. It is the ultimate mutation as stated on panel.

And theres a difference in being fully bonded to the phoenix and being ONE with the Phoenix, read excalibur 50# she is fully bonded to the phoenix.

I also collect Excalibur. You are very wrong. Rachel has always been fully bonded to the Phoenix in her time as a host, however she was always restricted in the amount of power she could draw on. You can find references to this on panel and more specifically in her bios.

and he may not be more powerfull then the white crown phoenix, but he is more powerful then jean. and yes they are one but also seperate. for example jean mansifested her own Phoenix power in X-men 150# when fighting magneto. and "David" Hyperstorm wouldve wasted her at that point.

Jean is the White Crown Phoenix Bastion. Jean allowed herself to die at the hands of Magneto because as she stated earlier in conversation with Wolverine on in that issue she had Phoenix work to do and would not be around for much longer. We had also been told in issue 128 that it was the way of the Phoenix to die to be reborn and so with the destruction of her physical body in #150 Jean was reborn just a few panels later. Jean Grey is the physical embodiment of the Phoenix Force and as the White Crown Phoenix, the top avatar she can command timelines and hold universes in the palm of her hand. Hyperstorm is merely a powerful mutant who can tap into universal forces. He is way out of his league.

Hyperstorm is no match for Galactus:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=6/17810464493.jpg&s=f5

Who himself was transformed into what he is by the Phoenix power

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/7509330349.jpg&s=x11

The same Phoenix who can casually amputate a universes entire timeline and then reconstruct said universe atom by atom in the palm of her hand:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/5913213385.jpg&s=x402

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=6/17712590170.jpg&s=f5

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=6/17713015190.jpg&s=f5

Versus a powerful mutant who can tap into a universes power. wink

You gotta be kidding. Get the hell outta here ---->

laughing out loud

Basti0n
God your an idiot.

1) Your talking about the Hyperstorm who fought the fantastic four, "Johnathan" Richards. I'm talking abotu the "David" Richards one from exiles. But then again you would know that if you really collected them.

2) No rachel wasnt always fully bonded to the phoenix, thats why she doesnt have the Green costume till Excalibur #51. "Jonathan" is the son of the Rachel who never got to this point. "David" is the son of the Rachel who did bond with the Phoenix.

3) David has the phoenix powers (Including ressurection), plus he manifests the Raptor and has never been host to the phoenix. The power is his without it since it was passed to him form his mother rachel/phoenix force. The "johnathan" hyperstorm could never do that. Plus David is not only able to connect with Hyperspace but the multiverse as well.

4) There are times when jean is not fully connected to the phoenix force and cannot draw on its full power. Without being fully connected to the Phoenix Force, David would waste her.

5) No she does not come right back after Magento (Xorn, which you would know if you acutaly read the issue, LOL I was testing to see if you would point that out or not) caused her stroke. The storyline that followed was called "Here comes tommorow" and is set in the far future.

Dont just go off websites, they are almost always wrong and only tell bits and pieces. Read the real issues.

Little punk kids who read a few websites and think they are x-perts need not comment. laughing

Phoenix_Avatar9
God your an idiot.

1) Your talking about the Hyperstorm who fought the fantastic four, "Johnathan" Richards. I'm talking abotu the "David" Richards one from exiles. But then again you would know that if you really collected them.

2) No rachel wasnt always fully bonded to the phoenix, thats why she doesnt have the Green costume till Excalibur #51. "Jonathan" is the son of the Rachel who never got to this point. "David" is the son of the Rachel who did bond with the Phoenix.

3) David has the phoenix powers (Including ressurection), plus he manifests the Raptor and has never been host to the phoenix. The power is his without it since it was passed to him form his mother rachel/phoenix force. The "johnathan" hyperstorm could never do that. Plus David is not only able to connect with Hyperspace but the multiverse as well.

4) There are times when jean is not fully connected to the phoenix force and cannot draw on its full power. Without being fully connected to the Phoenix Force, David would waste her.

5) No she does not come right back after Magento (Xorn, which you would know if you acutaly read the issue, LOL I was testing to see if you would point that out or not) caused her stroke. The storyline that followed was called "Here comes tommorow" and is set in the far future.

Dont just go off websites, they are almost always wrong and only tell bits and pieces. Read the real issues.

Little punk kids who read a few websites and think they are x-perts need not comment. laughing

GS is the idiot? sad ... laughing . If David was removed from all of Creation by a simple whim of Jean, how can he come back? Furthermore, how can he do the same to Jean? How? She is the sum and substance of all life itself, immune to the effects of reality warping and the concept of causality. Of course there were times when Jean wasn't connected to the Force, but we're talking about now. Nothing has disproved that Jean is not Phoenix. She has finally achieved her full potential of White Phoenix of the Crown. Get over it, Jean is the White Phoenix of the Crown! The reason she did not come back is because she had orders to do something. If you really read it, You would have known that she said she wasn't sure how long she could stay. We have issues, I have the Endsong and NXM issues, I use them for my sigs. Now it's really something to disagree, but calling a Senior member an idiot when you've hardly been here a month is something else. I cannot believe you have the stark impertinence to do such a thing. I'm not trying to be mean, but so mote it be.

Basti0n
Literacy is really becomming a problem,

I said its doubtfull he could beat her as White Crown. Im talking about jean when shes not bonded to the phoenix force. When she fought Xorn she wasnt, She had a fragment of the phoenix in her from Inferno. That was it. At THAT POINT he wouldve beat her.

And im glad you have SOME issues, I have every apperance of both Hyperstorms AND Phoenix (Including Rachel, Jean, and Phoenix IX from guardians of the galaxy) Try to read more then just one or two stories before you claim to know anything.

And I dont care if they have been here for 10 years and I;ve only been here for 10 seconds, he's an idiot getting his second hand info off of websites which are almost always worng and only tell a small bit of the story.

So if you dont like it stick your fingers in you ears put your head between your legs and hum as loud as you can.

GOD, WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!! laughing

Phoenix_Avatar9

Literacy is really becomming a problem,
I said its doubtfull he could beat her as White Crown. Im talking about jean when shes not bonded to the phoenix force. When she fought Xorn she wasnt, She had a fragment of the phoenix in her from Inferno. That was it. At THAT POINT he wouldve beat her.

Of course he wouldve wasted her at that point and he did, thats why she had a stroke, but when you make vs threads, you need to be more specific and know what youre talking about. having issues and fully comprehending their information are two completely different things. You have to say something like, Jean before her fully realized potential, because she is always Jean and she is always the White Crown Phoenix

(And im glad you have SOME issues, I have every apperance of both Hyperstorms AND Phoenix (Including Rachel, Jean, and Phoenix IX from guardians of the galaxy) Try to read more then just one or two stories before you claim to know anything.) Never have i said or insinuated that I know everything. How can I read one or two stories and be knowledgeable enough to go toe to toe with older and more experienced comic readers? You can't understand a plot if you only read one or two stories. There my friend is the snare in the fabric of your idiotic rant.

(And I dont care if they have been here for 10 years and I;ve only been here for 10 seconds, he's an idiot getting his second hand info off of websites which are almost always worng and only tell a small bit of the story.) Have you not seen his scans? Info off sites can be right, I know, I've checked and compared. So almost always really isn't almost always wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.