when a stranger calls...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

twiggyramirexmm
i think this movie was messed up! if i was the chick in the house i would of bit the creepy stalker/killer guy's hand if he tried to attack me. and seriously.. if he was in the guest house.. would u really go check it out?

what r ur thoughts on this movie?

ladygrim
Well ive read about this and to me it sounds like a movie type 'goosebumps' and then i saw the trailer and thought it lloked utter crap so ill pass when it comes out over here ...erm

dementedde
I wasn't sure about watching this film first off after I saw the trailer but I thought I will give it a try anyway. My opinion of this film is that it's the worst horror movie of this year. You don't get to see the stalker stalking anyone until the last fifteen minutes of the film! The rest is just loud nosies that turns out to be the fridge and stuff like that! A complete mess of a movie. Shame really since it's taken from a old camp story that scared me when I was a child. They could of done a better job than this. Don't watch it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.