Superman/Captain Marvel(DC) against Hulk/Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demonic Phoenix
Superman/Captain Marvel(DC) against Savage Hulk/Colossus(adult Peter).

Who'd take this one. There's no way that either team can win by a huge margin so don't put posts sayin 'oh Supes/CM would win 9/10' or the other way around.

xmarksthespot
Umm I like Colossus but frankly he'd get pimpslapped away as soon as the battle starts.

badabing
Hulk and Colossus get ko'ed before they can think about an attack. sad

batdude123
Wow. DP, you are severly overrestimating Colossus and Hulk. wink Superman and CM can easily take down two brick characters. Supes and CM win this 10/10.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by batdude123
Wow. DP, you are severly overrestimating Colossus and Hulk. wink Superman and CM can easily take down two brick characters. Supes and CM win this 10/10.

Damn...do i always have to make changes??? Fu** colossus. ill relace him wit Thor. now u tell me i/m overestimatin him, smile i'm gonna eat u. N i meant Savage Hulk, not Grey Hulk.

batdude123
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Damn...do i always have to make changes??? Fu** colossus. ill relace him wit Thor. now u tell me i/m overestimatin him, smile i'm gonna eat u.

It would be a closer fight. However, either CM or Superman could hold off Thor long enough for the other one to defeat Hulk. From there, they would double team Thor and beat him. The result would be the same, actually. Superman and CM win this 10/10. However, Thor would give them a hell of a fight and it would be much closer. Replace Hulk with somebody on Superman, Captain Marvel, and Thor's level. wink

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by batdude123
It would be a closer fight. However, either CM or Superman could hold off Thor long enough for the other one to defeat Hulk. From there, they would double team Thor and beat him. The result would be the same, actually. Superman and CM win this 10/10. However, Thor would give them a hell of a fight and it would be much closer. Replace Hulk with somebody on Superman, Captain Marvel, and Thor's level. wink

Hey batdude, ur seriously, seriously overestimatin him. He is on their level. Come on, u no that

batdude123
Hey batdude, ur seriously, seriously overestimatin him. He is on their level. Come on, u no that

You mean underrestimating Hulk? That's understandable for somebody who's new to think that. That's not a crack at you in any way shape or form, it's just that there was a huge Superman vs. Hulk thread in which all that was pretty much covered. wink

Accel
Batdude's talking about versatility. Hulk's on their level physically, but that's it. That's not enough against any of these guys who have more going for them than just strength.

Demonic Phoenix
Ohhhh..... Then how's about Gladiator n Thor against Supes n Captain Marvel.
I seriously am a good contender for the 'king of changes' title

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
Batdude's talking about versatility. Hulk's on their level physically, but that's it. That's not enough against any of these guys who have more going for them than just strength.

yes

Demonic Phoenix

batdude123

That probably swings it in the favor of Thor and Gladiator, however it could really go either way.

snoopdogg
Team Marvel goes down easily.

Demonic Phoenix
Let me just make a new thread embarrasment

batdude123
Let me just make a new thread embarrasment

yes

badabing
That sounds like a good thread.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by badabing
That sounds like a good thread.

i've already made it. Feel free to post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.