Gladiator and Thor vs Superman and Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demonic Phoenix
Just post okay...

Sorry for bein rudeboxed. Who in the world wins???

batdude123
Hmm, good thread. Could go either way.

badabing
These are two formidable teams. My guess is the Supes and Cap Marv may work better as a team while Glads and Thor may have more battle experience.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by batdude123
Hmm, good thread. Could go either way.

Finally a thread that doesn't need change. Thx.
Thor n Gladiator havin more battle experience??? Supes n Cap prob have as much if not more. Wit Glad mayb....but Thor no way

badabing
Thor is well versed in the arts of war and has been around thousands of years.

Validus
Marvel has little experience compared to all of these guys but the Wisdom of Solomon definitely makes up for it. CM is one of the best at using what he has to get the job done.

Who wins? I'm with batdude. Could easily go either way.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by badabing

oofboxed. Anyway, they still do have a lot of experience

batdude123

Yeah, but CM has the Wisdom of Solomon and Superman fought in Asgard for thousands of years as well. erm

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Marvel has little experience compared to all of these guys but the Wisdom of Solomon definitely makes up for it. CM is one of the best at using what he has to get the job done.

Who wins? I'm with batdude. Could easily go either way.

thumb up

Demonic Phoenix
Glad has his problem of confidence, so if the DC team dampen it, it'll be like takin candy from....batdudelaughing.

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, but CM has the Wisdom of Solomon and Superman fought in Asgard for thousands of years as well. erm
I was just trying to explain Thor's experience. I was not taking away from anybody else. Sorry if that's how it came out. cool Anyway, this fight is close.

batdude123
I was just trying to explain Thor's experience. I was not taking away from anybody else. Sorry if that's how it came out. cool Anyway, this fight is close.

Yes, it is very close. yes

badabing
I was thinking that Supes and Marvel may work better as a team.

batdude123
I was thinking that Supes and Marvel may work better as a team.

Yeah, but the fight itself is so close that I doubt that it would make much of a difference.

NoFate007
I have to go with Supes/Marvel on this one. Superman can take Gladiator, definitely, and I think Captain Marvel would be able to fight off Thor long enough that Superman would be able to help him out. No way Thor is beating both CM and Superman at the same time.

Superman and Captain Marvel - 8/10

FujiFuu
Originally posted by NoFate007
I have to go with Supes/Marvel on this one. Superman can take Gladiator, definitely, and I think Captain Marvel would be able to fight off Thor long enough that Superman would be able to help him out. No way Thor is beating both CM and Superman at the same time.

Superman and Captain Marvel - 8/10

why would superman beat gladiator? gladiator is like superman without the weakness to magic, and whose to say that thor wont fight superman while gladiator gives a beating to a magic based captian marvel...? I say 5.5/10 thor+gladiator me thinking that gladiator=superman and thor is beyond captian marvel (but thats just my take on things)

D-Block
you think that Gladiator is gonna give Captain Marvel a beating I think not.

D-Block
Supes is the only one with a weakness in this fight so he would most likely go after Glads which would be a battle. Then CM and Thor do battle CM is resistant to magical attacks which will make this a physical battle Thors skill CM's wisdom this is a great battle

UniOmni
Glads is the variable. Good day, he can house the team solo. Bad day, he gets handled by Colossus. But with the TGod on his side, he may be confident in victory.....And that means the other team is going down.

He's been around since Dinosaurs, so thats alot of battle exp. Thor has been around for Thousands, of years, as in excess of a thousand. Superman was in Asgard for a clean thousand. At most, i'd say he's 1034 years old. Thor is more experienced than him. Marvel by WOS will make up for it.

D-Block
Originally posted by UniOmni
Glads is the variable. Good day, he can house the team solo. Bad day, he gets handled by Colossus. But with the TGod on his side, he may be confident in victory.....And that means the other team is going down.

He's been around since Dinosaurs, so thats alot of battle exp. Thor has been around for Thousands, of years, as in excess of a thousand. Superman was in Asgard for a clean thousand. At most, i'd say he's 1034 years old. Thor is more experienced than him. Marvel by WOS will make up for it.
I agree with what you said except for a confident Glads beating this team solo that's just not true.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by D-Block
I agree with what you said except for a confident Glads beating this team solo that's just not true.

Ya n Glad does have his confidence as weakness even if it is a vague one. If Supes or CM are able to take Thor first...Glad should probably run away coz his power levels will be really low.

D-Block
I know that is Glads weakness that still doesn't say that a confident Glads could beat SM and CM solo.

Demonic Phoenix
I know that is Glads weakness that still doesn't say that a confident Glads could beat SM and CM solo.

I on DC's side idiot. What i was sayin was that if Thor goes down first...Glad's not a problem coz like sum1 said his confidence will be high when thor's around but once Thor goes down, his confidence goes 5000ft below the ground.
And there is no way that Glad can take on both of them solo with a lot of confidence...the least they'd do to him would be to fry his a$$ with heat vision n lightnin bolts. Besides Supes is his equal.

D-Block
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
I on DC's side idiot. What i was sayin was that if Thor goes down first...Glad's not a problem coz like sum1 said his confidence will be high when thor's around but once Thor goes down, his confidence goes 5000ft below the ground.
And there is no way that Glad can take on both of them solo with a lot of confidence...the least they'd do to him would be to fry his a$$ with heat vision n lightnin bolts. Besides Supes is his equal.
Chill with the name calling I knew you were on DC's side I was just saying that I knew that was Glads weakness calm down

Demonic Phoenix
Chill with the name calling I knew you were on DC's side I was just saying that I knew that was Glads weakness calm down

Hey i just called u an idiot. What's so bad about that.
There r guys who wud have insulted u in a worse way.
I am calmbig grin

D-Block
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Hey i just called u an idiot. What's so bad about that.
There r guys who wud have insulted u in a worse way.
I am calmbig grin
The reason I said calm down is because you had no reason to call me an idiot and no one else would have because they would have understood what I was saying in the first place.P.S. Calm down

Demonic Phoenix
The reason I said calm down is because you had no reason to call me an idiot and no one else would have because they would have understood what I was saying in the first place.P.S. Calm down

Hey, i wasn't the one who said Glad would beat Supes n CM solo.
It was some other guy. U no what, lets just forget it okay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.