Homie gets owned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FG725
watch as this street wise pimp learns a lesson from a true gangsta
http://www.break.com/index/kungfufighter.html

Leo.M
That "homie" was gay laughing it looked like he was trying to slap him, wtf laughing

FG725
Originally posted by Leo.M
That "homie" was gay laughing it looked like he was trying to slap him, wtf laughing
Homie got took down in like one hit....by a true kung fu fighta

Valharu
My computer wont play it. Is it the dude in the red jumper?

Milkie
OMG that is a classic video. It's been around for years.

Always cool to see it.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by FG725
Homie got took down in like one hit....by a true kung fu fighta

laughing That was the shit!

Penelope
That was rather funny.lol

A.J
laughing laughing

Valharu
Was it the guy in the red jumper??????

A.J
yes

bogen
nice, though he probably should have stayed in his original stance and used the intended strick it was made for.
And i didn't like the air swing, anyone can do that.
He should have stayed in stance or used his legs, and the blocking he did should only happen once, 1 block=1 hit, opponent down.

Valharu
I knew it was the dude in red. smart

FG725
Originally posted by bogen
nice, though he probably should have stayed in his original stance and used the intended strick it was made for.
And i didn't like the air swing, anyone can do that.
He should have stayed in stance or used his legs, and the blocking he did should only happen once, 1 block=1 hit, opponent down.
he was probably having fun with the guy he tells the guy he's a black belt right before the fight. if you go to the link under my sig there are alot more fights one is with Bam Margera and another guy forgot his name they fight a guy who is cussing and talking shit to em

Philip_ll
the guy who was using the street method should have easily been able to kick his ass, but he wasnt thinking, may have been drunk and or high.

FG725
Originally posted by Philip_ll
the guy who was using the street method should have easily been able to kick his ass, but he wasnt thinking, may have been drunk and or high.
know he was a normal untrained piece of shit who thinks he's something cool because he can cuss and talk shit

Penelope
He is a clown

A.J
Originally posted by Penelope
He is a clown stick out tongue laughing out loud

Barker
Would've been funnier if the Kid in the Red had had his ass Kicked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.