Mangaverse Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MJOILNIR
Can anyone tell me things about this character? Scans or point me in the direction of some info?

Grimm22
Mangaverse sucks no expression

Mider
why do people come to other peoples threads just to disrespect them and not even give any help at all to what the thread first asked in the first place? anyway this thor was suppose to be like a god god thor not the herald level thor you see in the normal MU he was suppose to be real kick butt.

H. S. 6
I don't remember Thor being in the Mangaverse.

Of course, I only own the TPB (the one that collects all the different stories), and I don't have it with me right now, so I can't check. erm

HellMaster93
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Can anyone tell me things about this character? Scans or point me in the direction of some info? Learn to spell Mjolnir... big grin

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by HellMaster93
Learn to spell Mjolnir... big grin embarrasment I know, I cant believe I did that, I know better. Ive asked the Mods to fix but so far I havent heard anything.

roughrider
Look here...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t387377.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.