Wonder Woman Runs The Gauntlet!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Can Diana make it through this gauntlet? She has all her normal equipment with her. She also gets a day of rest between each fight.

No prep.

The Gauntlet:

1. Rhino

2. Doc Samson

3. Thing

4. Colossus

5. Namor(Battle takes place over the Pacific Ocean)

6. Powergirl

7. Captain Marvel

8. Hollywood

Can she make it through?

Debate.

Grimm22
She loses to Hollywood stick out tongue

Validus
Stops at Hollywood

xmarksthespot
Does "normal equipment" include the Lansinar disc, and the sword she was 'normal'ly carrying around through Infinite Crisis?

FujiFuu
I say namor beats her.

D-Block
CM stops her

Adam Warlock
I think it can go either way when she battles CM. Was there ever a battle between these two with a clear cut winner? Did Cm knock her out before? Or vice versa?

UniOmni
Cap Marvel is her superior in everything but skill. Faster, stronger and more durable. He's the guy to call when Superman goes rogue. Why?? Cuz he's his equal in all physical aspects. If WW was hardpressed to stop a rogue Superman, whats she gonna do to someone who doesn't have a weakness to exploit, and is damn near immune to magic??

CM stops her cold.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by UniOmni
Cap Marvel is her superior in everything but skill. Faster, stronger and more durable. He's the guy to call when Superman goes rogue. Why?? Cuz he's his equal in all physical aspects. If WW was hardpressed to stop a rogue Superman, whats she gonna do to someone who doesn't have a weakness to exploit, and is damn near immune to magic??

CM stops her cold. That's kinda harsh. Maybe accurate but kinda harsh.

UniOmni
Where was i harsh?? I call it like i see it. Him and supes are equals. She is a peer. Not the same.

snoopdogg
Where was i harsh?? I call it like i see it. Him and supes are equals. She is a peer. Not the same. Well I went through this with Draco. I say CM/WW are equals and Supes is a notch higher.

UniOmni
Nah. Superman and Marvel once armwrestled and it was a stalemate. No charged fists, or shazams. Just pure power, matched. WW will always be below Superman. Marvel is his equal. History confirms this fact.

snoopdogg
Nah. Superman and Marvel once armwrestled and it was a stalemate. No charged fists, or shazams. Just pure power, matched. WW will always be below Superman. Marvel is his equal. History confirms this fact. Actually CM was trying to prove that they were equals so Superman let Cap think that they were just to shut him up.

And I do think CM is more durable than WW.

lilnutta12
i think cm beats her
if she didnt have rest shed loose on namor

TheKahn
WW slaughters the gauntlet until she gets to Captain Marvel. There I think she'd take a majority 7 or 8/10 thanks to her greater skill and weapons (especially the lasso). I don't know enough about Hollywood to make a determination.

D-Block

CM stops her cold.
Co signed

D-Block
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Well I went through this with Draco. I say CM/WW are equals and Supes is a notch higher.
if anything CM is supes Superior or equal

snoopdogg
Originally posted by D-Block
if anything CM is supes Superior or equal Supes is higher than both. He has greater strength feats, speed feats, etc.

But I will say CM is as durable as Superman.

D-Block
SM has more comics too.

snoopdogg
SM has more comics too. Oh.

D-Block
More comics DC's Main hero=more feats

D-Block
anyway CM stops WW

RogerRamjet
Colossus demolishes her...no way she can beat him

D-Block
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
Colossus demolishes her...no way she can beat him
are you serious or joking

RogerRamjet
are you serious or joking

why would i be joking?

D-Block
WW would own Colossus she is stronger, faster,and a better fighter not to mention her weapons.

Accel
I say she gets past Marvel and MAYBE stops at Hollywood.

LethalFemme
She gets passed everyone and maye stops at Hollywood.yawn

D-Block
CM stops her if she's has trouble with SM who has a weakness to magic how is she going to beat someone who is his Superior or equal that does not have that weakness.

Grimm22
WW would own Colossus she is stronger, faster,and a better fighter not to mention her weapons.

WW slits Colossus's throat with her tiara wink

Accel
CM stops her if she's has trouble with SM who has a weakness to magic how is she going to beat someone who is his Superior or equal that does not have that weakness.
She could pull out the Medusa Head or wrap the lasso around him and ask him the name of the wizard who gave him his powers.

LethalFemme

His lack of experience, skills and the fact that with the lasso around him she can and will make him scream out loud.

D-Block
Originally posted by Accel
She could pull out the Medusa Head or wrap the lasso around him and ask him the name of the wizard who gave him his powers.
I'm sure CM knows about the lasso and I'm not sure if the Medusa head will work on CM he is resistant to magic I'm not saying that it won't just not sure it will. CM is more durable and faster so he will be able to hit her and WW is very skilled so she will hit him also but IMO CM will take it alot better than she would.

LethalFemme
I'm sure CM knows about the lasso and I'm not sure if the Medusa head will work on CM he is resistant to magic I'm not saying that it won't just not sure it will. CM is more durable and faster so he will be able to hit her and WW is very skilled so she will hit him also but IMO CM will take it alot better than she would.

His resistance to magic doesn't make him immune to the Medusa's head.

olympian
"I say she gets past Marvel and MAYBE stops at Hollywood."

She definatly stops at Hollywood. That guy one shot someone who went toe to toe with Drax. Among other feats.

Its Wonder Man at his craziest.

Mindship
I don't know who this "Hollywood" is (is that serious or a joke?) but CM stops her--not easily, but he does win.

D-Block
Originally posted by LethalFemme
His resistance to magic doesn't make him immune to the Medusa's head.
I said I wasn't sure if it would work on him. But isn't that magic (Medusa's head)

olympian
Holywwod = Future Wonder Man.

http://www.superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=99947&highlight=hollywood

LethalFemme
I said I wasn't sure if it would work on him. But isn't that magic (Medusa's head)

Yes it is but, he has no resistance to it.

Adam Warlock
Hollywood is no joke:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=409449&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

D-Block
Yes it is but, he has no resistance to it.
Do you have proof or just saying that.

LethalFemme
Do you have proof or just saying that.

The only people resistant to it are the gods who created her Athena, Poseidon, etc Cap isn't.

D-Block
The only people resistant to it are the gods who created her Athena, Poseidon, etc Cap isn't.
Thanks for the info

LethalFemme
Thanks for the info

You're welcomehappy

FujiFuu
I still say namor beats her

UniOmni
People who say she beats him are either downright ignoring Marvels feats, or aren't aware of them.
He is a strong as superman, and nearly, if not as fast as the guy. More durable than the demigoddess as well.

And i have never seen WW take down a team of Top tiers(MM included), the way Cap Marvel did in Underworld Unleashed. Not mind controlled either, but fighting their dirtiest. Thats what hell does to people. Brings out the worst in them.
He may not have the quantity of feats that those in the big three have, but those that he does have, are quality.

Accel
People who say she beats him are either downright ignoring Marvels feats, or aren't aware of them.
He is a strong as superman, and nearly, if not as fast as the guy. More durable than the demigoddess as well.

And i have never seen WW take down a team of Top tiers(MM included), the way Cap Marvel did in Underworld Unleashed. Not mind controlled either, but fighting their dirtiest. Thats what hell does to people. Brings out the worst in them.
He may not have the quantity of feats that those in the big three have, but those that he does have, are quality.
And WW did well against a bloodlusted Supes. Heck, her recent durability feat of being punched from the Sun to the Earth probably outdoes any durability feats of Marvel's (unless someone can prove me wrong).

WW isn't necessarily as strong or durable as Marvel, but she has a lot more going for her than he does. All she really has to do is either pull out the Medusa Head or get him with the lasso and she wins.

UniOmni
That i don't doubt. Her trinkets save her. But Marvel was turned inside out, and was fine seconds later. He can take bullets like rainwater. Cap Marvel taking the hit WW did from Superman would probably return in kind. He's that powerful. And WW had the k ring. And since when did WW carry around the head as standard gear?? Standard is lasso, tiara and braces.

FujiFuu
she doesn't even get to captian marvel, because namor beats her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.