[KOTOR 2] Lightsaber combat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ritalbringer
Hi pple!

I finished KOTOR2 several times, but I still got a problem...

I never get Manoeuver VI as lightsaber combat...

Could one of you paste me the description and the effect of it please, because I could use it for my rpg.

Help me please!!! Happy Dance

MadMel
shouldnt this be in that games section

Ritalbringer
Why not? Isn't it expanded universe?

Blue_Hefner
Niman is for Jedi Sentinels i think. I think it tries to balance and combine Ataru and the other forms.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Form_VI:_Niman

Ritalbringer
Thank you mate

Count Kent
You're welcome.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Count Kent
You're welcome.
Thank you for taking credit for my work.

Count Kent
Originally posted by Count Kent
You're welcome.

TheBalance
Form VI: Niman was the sixth form of the seven forms of lightsaber combat.

The Way of the Rancor or The Moderation Form, Form VI was the standard style at and around the time period of the Clone Wars and the Great Jedi Purge. This combat discipline was often called the "Diplomat's Form." Unfortunately, all of the Form VI practitioners at the Battle of Geonosis were killed. As a result, full masters of other lightsaber forms sometimes considered Form VI to be insufficiently demanding.

Form VI attempted to balance all elements of lightsaber combat, combining the Forms that came before into a less intensely demanding combat style. The result was that the users' skill in each individual area of lightsaber combat was relatively moderate - they did not excel in any one area. This broad generalization made Form VI well suited for diplomats, as they could spend their time training in the areas of politics and negotiation instead of combat training.

The form was named after Niman, the triumvirate of Kashi gods and was adopted from the Jar'Kai form of combat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.