Flash & Karate Kid vs Ogun,Sabretooth & Mister X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Flash & Karate Kid vs Three Wolverine villains

Flash- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_%28comics%29

&

Karate Kid- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karate_Kid_%28comics%29

vs

Ogun- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogun

Sabretooth- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabretooth_%28comics%29

&

Mister X- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_X_%28comics%29

Valharu
S.P.I.T.E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

golem370
For who?

Valharu
The only one with a chance in hell is Ogun. Creed and Mr X are dead in the first nano second. The best chance Ogun has is taking over Flash or KK's body. And I can't see that happening.

golem370
I believe Sabretooth & Mister X could take Karate Kid. and Ogun is just as fast as Flash if not faster.

batdude123
Originally posted by golem370
Flash & Karate Kid vs Three Wolverine villains

Flash- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_%28comics%29

&

Karate Kid- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karate_Kid_%28comics%29

vs

Ogun- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogun

Sabretooth- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabretooth_%28comics%29

&

Mister X- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_X_%28comics%29

Wow, just wow. no expression

batdude123
I believe Sabretooth & Mister X could take Karate Kid. and Ogun is just as fast as Flash if not faster.

Ogun- not faster than Flash

As for you thinking Sabes and Mr. X could take KK? Dude, yeah right. roll eyes (sarcastic) Karate Kid takes down Daxamites for fun, he outfought PC Superboy, he kicked the sh*t out of Validus, etc. Sabretooth and Mister X would go down HARD.

Dinalfos
Haha, what's sabretoot even doing here? laughing

golem370
Mister X and Sabretooth are great fighters Sabretooth has Adamantium a healing factor and heighten senses and super strength. In the Marvel Handbook they give Ogun 7 speed which is Warp Speed 7 Durability which is Totally Indestructible. and 7 fighting style which mean a Master of all forms of combat

Mr.V
Marvel go down hard, this is pathetic no expression your always Marvel VS DC threads are so stupid; mainly because you either make it extremely lopsided for Marvel, Or extremely Lopsided for DC and your too uneducated on DC to even realise so you believe that Marvel still win. no expression Disgraceful!

golem370
Thats the biggest piece of BS I ever heard he takes down Krytonians for fun laughing laughing What the f**k?

Dinalfos
Yeah but........Sabrethooth eek!

Seriously, this is ridiculous. Flash alone could dispatch them all. Hell, he could eliminate his own team in te very same move. Just for the heck of it.

batdude123
Mister X and Sabretooth are great fighters Sabretooth has Adamantium a healing factor and heighten senses and super strength. In the Marvel Handbook they give Ogun 7 speed which is Warp Speed 7 Durability which is Totally Indestructible. and 7 fighting style which mean a Master of all forms of combat

So? Ogun was beaten by Wolverine, he's a douche. Flash makes him his b*tch. Flash's mind works so quickly that he wouldn't be able to posses it. Going by handbooks isn't a solid way to debate this. Sabretooth and Mr. X are small time compared to Karate Kid. KK is a person that competes with Superman type characters on a regular basis. Flash and KK take this 10/10.

golem370
I debate dummy you don't debate with people when they make a reply about your threads?

Mr.V
You make thousands of threads, most of them arent replied on no expression You ever wonder why? and maybe you do debate but you are extremely biased, as your threads show. Quality and Quantity are two different things, unfortunately you only have the latter.

batdude123
I debate dummy you don't debate with people when they make a reply about your threads?

Ogun is not that impressive. He and the rest of his team get taken down within the very first picosecond.

golem370
Indestructible warp speed and excellent fighting skills should trump anything that Flash and Karate Kid could do.

batdude123
Indestructible warp speed and excellent fighting skills should trump anything that Flash and Karate Kid could do.

O Lord. doh OGUN WAS TAKEN OUT BY WOLVERINE!!! Flash by himself takes this with the upmost of ease 1111111/10.

Dinalfos

NO.

golem370
Did he take out Ogun are the body he possessed?

lilnutta12
if you dont realise mr.x is telekinetic he would kill all of them with his mind

but i still say flash could kill him

batdude123
Did he take out Ogun are the body he possessed?

He killed Ogun. wink Ogun was in his natural demon like state. Come on, you are being extremely biased here. Flash and Karate Kid take this with the upmost of ease.

Mr.V
No, he really isnt... hes a low level telepath who predicts his foes moves. no expression idiot.

edit- lilnutta changed from omega level to telepath. he still gets owned nonetheless.

batdude123
Originally posted by lilnutta12
if you dont realise mr.x is OMEGA LEVEL he would kil all of them

No he's not. laughing He's a low-level telepath with good fighting skills.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mr.V
No, he really isnt... hes a low level telepath who predicts his foes moves. no expression idiot.

You beat me to it. stick out tongue

Mr.V
Indeed, no expression wow these newbs are stupid nowadays no expression stick out tongue

batdude123
Indeed, no expression wow these newbs are stupid nowadays no expression stick out tongue

Seriously, I mean Ogun, Mister X, and Sabretooth beating Flash and Karate Kid? Give me a break. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr.V
I know! admitedly like 80% of my comics are marvel, but still.. confused these threads are riduculous talk about under-powering or what! no expression two of the strongest characters in the DCU and their put against some of the Marvel Runts.

batdude123
I know! admitedly like 80% of my comics are marvel, but still.. confused these threads are riduculous talk about under-powering or what! no expression two of the strongest characters in the DCU and their put against some of the Marvel Runts.

laughing yes

golem370
I really don't understimate anybody in Marvel or DC I like some DC characters like Lobo,Martian Manhunter,Shaggy Man and a few others

golem370
It's just a thread sorry for ruffling any feathers lol beer

Grimm22
Either KK or Flash could take these guys with relative ease no expression

batdude123
I really don't understimate anybody in Marvel or DC I like some DC characters like Lobo,Martian Manhunter,Shaggy Man and a few others

It's ok. wink It just came off like you were underestimating these DC characters.

Mr.V
Indoodle, no-ones harbouring any feelings no expression just choose better match-ups next-time eh? smile

Grimm22

Plastic Man yes

golem370
Well I not to into him. I like Kilwog

Mr.V
A good match-up would be Perhaps Kyle Rayner (rookie) versus Quasar. smile

Broly92
Originally posted by Grimm22
Either KK or Flash could take these guys with relative ease no expression
Flash yes
Karate Kid kills Sabertooth fast not sure Ogan but this Mr. X sounds like a good match

Grimm22
A good match-up would be Perhaps Kyle Rayner (rookie) versus Quasar. smile

The only GL that can pose a threat to Quasar is Hal wink

Mr.V
Really? Go ahead and make the thread then big grin and we'll see stick out tongue

golem370
What about the Dark Lantern who I know it's Kilwog but how does he fair?

batdude123
The only GL that can pose a threat to Quasar is Hal wink

Moron!!!! Kyle=Hal mad

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Moron!!!! Kyle=Hal mad

pft roll eyes (sarcastic)

GL Kyle <<< Hal wink

batdude123
pft roll eyes (sarcastic)

GL Kyle <<< Hal wink

I bet you don't even own any GL comics. mad Btw, that's not true at all.

Broly92
yea it's more like Hal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kyle stick out tongue

Grimm22
I bet you don't even own any GL comics. mad Btw, that's not true at all.

Oh god dont pull a Capt it Up roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hal is 100x cooler than Kyle is cool

golem370
But what about Dark Lantern

Broly92

yea in your dreams and his doodles because he is an "artist"

Grimm22
Originally posted by Broly92
yea in your dreams and his doodles because he is an "artist"

Kyle is cool, but he's just not as cool as Hal is no

batdude123

Kyle is cooler, and that's not even the point. They are portrayed as equals.

Grimm22
Kyle is cooler, and that's not even the point. They are portrayed as equals.

Well they shouldnt be erm

Considering that Hal is a better GL wink

batdude123
Well they shouldnt be erm

Considering that Hal is a better GL wink

mad

No, he's not. They are equals!!!!!!

Broly92
Kyle is cool, but he's just not as cool as Hal is no
hard to understand what

Grimm22
mad

No, he's not. They are equals!!!!!!

Says you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Validus
I really don't understimate anybody in Marvel or DC
You said Sabretooth could trouble Karate Kid. no expression

batdude123
Says you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Says DC wink

Grimm22
Says DC wink

Well DC ruined Flash's book so I hate them now miffed

batdude123
I'm a loser.

yes

Grimm22
I stink like a baboonyes

Can't argue with you there erm

batdude123
I smell like poop.

yes

Grimm22
I like to shave Batman's hairy back yes

Yep you would wouldnt you big grin

srankmissingnin
I didn't read Legion much but I picked up a few isses when the series was relaunced and I seem to recall Karate Kid having trouble with some telepathic soldiers. He may have had some of his more powerful feats recont'ed (I dont know enough of his history to say) not that it matters since Flash owns the Marvel Team

... unless Ogun floats around all ghosty then it is draw.

Validus
The new version of KK isn't that uber though still good enough to hang with Ultra Boy in a fight.

srankmissingnin
Was he the guy who had a whole slew of superpower but could only use one at a time or something...

Man I really need to re-read the issues I bought lol.

Validus
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Was he the guy who had a whole slew of superpower but could only use one at a time or something...

Man I really need to re-read the issues I bought lol.
Yeah, Superman's powerset but one at a time. The new series is a solid read even though I think the reboot was a dumb idea.

srankmissingnin
Is the newer Legion series still ongoing? Don't recall seeing any new issues in a while.

From what I read of the newer Karate Kid (which admittly isn't much) I think that Sabretooth and Mister X together could give him some trouble.

Validus
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Is the newer Legion series still ongoing? Don't recall seeing any new issues in a while.

From what I read of the newer Karate Kid (which admittly isn't much) I think that Sabretooth and Mister X together could give him some trouble.
It got retitled: Supergirl & the Legion of Super-Heroes no expression

srankmissingnin
Oh. Well... thats pretty nifty.

I read to many monthly titles as is. I need to be dropping some not picking up more lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.