2 Spidermans vs 2 Batmans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demonic Phoenix
Ben-Reilly and Spider Man decide to take on Batman and Jean-Paul-Valley(he's in the batman costume).
No prep...just fighting and seeing which team is better.

D-Block
Spidermen wins

who?-kid
I hope there's a third Batman around...

Dinalfos
Or a fourth and a fifth, for that matter.

Without prep, the Batmen are virtually chanceless. Even if the Spidermen aren't bloodlusted.

Demonic Phoenix
Okay...umm...they can have bout 4 days prep.

Dinalfos
All of them?

Demonic Phoenix
ya...all of them...its only fair.

lilnutta12
spidermen kills 1 of them batman - bruce takes out both of them : roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
With prep, Batmen 9/10

Without prep, Spider-Men 8/10

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Grimm22
With prep, Batmen 9/10

Without prep, Spider-Men 8/10

Come on, the Spidermen have preptime too. Besides this is a fight without PIS, so Batman can't create an anti-Spiderman gun out of the blue.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Come on, the Spidermen have preptime too. Besides this is a fight without PIS, so Batman can't create an anti-Spiderman gun out of the blue.

Umm, Spidey with prep usually doesnt do all that much blink

I mean he might make some new webbing or somthing, but he usually just goes and makes a sandwitch stick out tongue

H. S. 6

I mean he might make some new webbing or somthing, but he usually just goes and makes a sandwitch stick out tongue

But he's at his best potential here, and Petey's a pretty smart guy whose intelligence is usually underestimated.

Spider-Mans 9/10.

Dinalfos

Not always. I've seen him plan ridiculously elaborate schemes many times before.

Metalmanx

And what does that tell you? That he really doesn't need prep against most of his opponents.

Just like he won't need it here, unless the Batmen create a Bat-Anti-Spider-Man-Repellent. Which honestly...I wouldn't be surprised.

But seriously, the Spider-Men win.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Not always. I've seen him plan ridiculously elaborate schemes many times before.

Yeah in his third issue or so he used prep time to create a device to shutdown the vultures wings...and that was the second super villain he'd ever fought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.