Phoenix vs. Dormammu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Phoenix (Rachel Grey) vs. Dormammu. Battle is located in Dormammu's realm

golem370
I would say Phoenix but it would be closer in His realm though

General Kon-El
editted, its in his realm now

golem370
I am not really sure.

lilnutta12
phoenix = omega = dormammu looses
good fight Happy Dance

golem370
Dormammu is Omega in his realm.

Xplosive
Originally posted by golem370
Dormammu is Omega in his realm.

Phoenix is Omega everywhere.

General Kon-El
so its omega vs. omega then...

Xplosive
Originally posted by General Kon-El
so its omega vs. omega then...

Dorammu doesn't stand a chance anywhere.

Horrificus
Dormammu destroys Pheonix.
Especially in his realm. He "IS" reality in his realm, controlling everything.
He has an eternity of experience that goes hand in hand with his power.

D-Block
Phoenix wins

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Horrificus
Dormammu destroys Pheonix.
Especially in his realm. He "IS" reality in his realm, controlling everything.
He has an eternity of experience that goes hand in hand with his power.

confused

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/12007114864.jpg&s=x402

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/12007173724.jpg&s=x402

Dormammu is a minor mystical entity who resides in a small pocket dimension within the 616 continuity. The Phoenix is the life force of creation. Know your stuff son wink

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by GalacticStorm

Dormammu is a minor mystical entity who resides in a small pocket dimension within the 616 continuity. The Phoenix is the life force of creation. Know your stuff son wink

LOL

I like the part where Phoenix says: "WE -- HAVE WON, LORD WOLVERINE

Then Colossus was like: "YOU WASTE YOUR WORDS SPEAKING TO LORD WOLVERINE, JEAN GREY"

rotiart
Listen. If you are going with a Phoenix Avatar, then Dormammu can win. If you're going with the whole damn Phoenix Force, Dormammu doesn't stand a chance. Example. Rachel Summers is an Avatar, and tapping into it has knocked down Galactus, and stopped the energy blast of a Shiar Warship that was supposed to destroy a hundreds of miles of radius. PF wins instantly of course, but see... PF wouldn't have ended up in a situation where it would have to fight Dormammu... its an entity... Now the avatar.. and I say rachel cause she's the best example, would go 3/10 with dormammu in his own realm.

Cosmic Flame
Dormammu would lose more often than not to Phoenix. He's been bested by lesser beings more than once in his own realm while he had the Flames of Regency. Unless Dormammu has prep to do something like he did in GOTG, he's going to fall to Phoenix. All it'll take is for Phoenix to destroy the barrier that keeps the Mindless Ones in place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.