A fight between The Thing and the werewolf?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win in a fight between the Thing and the werewolf?

Grimm22
Are you freakin' kidding me What the f**k?

Is this how underestimated Ben is no expression

Thing 100/10

DigiMark007
Thing. Quite easily.

And I apologize in advance for the comments will likely make about this thread, since it's a touch lopsided unless there's a lot I don't know about this werewolf fellow. He's new guys, so give him a break....one of my biggest pet peeves is laying into newer members who create a match that they don't realize is lopsided.

badabing
Thing wins effortlessly.

Dinalfos
And yet already three people voted for Werewolf laughing laughing

grey fox
What type of werewolf ?

I know he'll get his ass kicked ether way , but trivia is sometimes a funner aspect of the match.

diabloman
Originally posted by Dinalfos
And yet already three people voted for Werewolf laughing laughing 5 now big grin and aww i wonder who voted for thing lol

Sparkz
Originally posted by grey fox
What type of werewolf ?

I know he'll get his ass kicked ether way , but trivia is sometimes a funner aspect of the match.

The type that appears under a full moon stick out tongue

grey fox
Originally posted by Sparkz
The type that appears under a full moon stick out tongue

Seriously though , what kind ? Somewhere within a fantasy novel or DnD Manuel is probably some kind werewolf which could take on Thing...

MJOILNIR
Maybe the hulk as a werewolf shifty big grin Seriously Ive always liked the werewolf comics.

srankmissingnin
The Werewolf from Black Cat would kick Things ass.

Tassadar
The only type of Werewolf that could take the Thing is a World of Darkness high level ancient. Any other kind dies in one punch.

Grimm22
Thing > (10,000x) Werewolf

Thing >>>>>>>>>>> 100 Werewolves wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.