best animal fighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
whose the best comic animal fighter ?

for example like catwoman kicks ass sauron sabretooth lizard. and many others.

lilnutta12
i wud say
sabretooth
catwoman
batman
manbat
list goes on in 10s to about 30/40

diabloman
Originally posted by lilnutta12
i wud say
sabretooth
catwoman
batman
manbat
list goes on in 10s to about 30/40 i mean that there blood is an animal. batman doesnt count. wolverine is an animal.

Sparkz
Originally posted by diabloman
i mean that there blood is an animal. batman doesnt count. wolverine is an animal.
Cat Woman is an animal?

diabloman
Originally posted by Sparkz
Cat Woman is an animal? shes part cat part human. how can she jump really high and climb fast and al that.

Sparkz
shes part cat part human. how can she jump really high and climb fast and al that.

i thought she was just some woman in a catsuit...

diabloman
i thought she was just some woman in a catsuit... nope. batman is

Sparkz
nope. batman is

Batman wheres a cat suit?

diabloman
Batman wheres a cat suit? was saying that batman is human in a bat suit. catwoman is an animal.

Sparkz
was saying that batman is human in a bat suit. catwoman is an animal.

You just had to ruin the fun didn't you.

grey fox
shes part cat part human. how can she jump really high and climb fast and al that.

Bullshit , unless you mean that god-awful movie.....

diabloman
You just had to ruin the fun didn't you. what fun ? you asked me a question i answered you.

Sparkz
Originally posted by grey fox
Bullshit , unless you mean that god-awful movie.....

Thats what i thought, but wasn't sure so i wasnt saying anything, anyway back to batman in a catsuit...

diabloman
Bullshit , unless you mean that god-awful movie..... screw the movie that was all BS about her of what happened to her. but yes she is considered an animal. batmans blood is no different than any other human.

King_Mungi
Puma, doesn't get enough credit

diabloman
Thats what i thought, but wasn't sure so i wasnt saying anything, anyway back to batman in a catsuit... i never said a damn thing about him being in a catsuit.

Private Pion
screw the movie that was all BS about her of what happened to her. but yes she is considered an animal. batmans blood is no different than any other human.

Neither is Catwomans.

Dolt.

And why exactly has no one even mentioned Animal Man yet?

diabloman
Originally posted by Private Pion
Neither is Catwomans.

Dolt.

And why exactly has no one even mentioned Animal Man yet? how does catwoman have the ability to jump high cimb and all that ? no human can do what she can physically

Private Pion
how does catwoman have the ability to jump high cimb and all that ? no human can do what she can physically

Read. Wikipedia. Before. Posting.

She doesn't do anything more than leaping a few feet and uses her costume to climb.

diabloman
Originally posted by Private Pion
Read. Wikipedia. Before. Posting.

She doesn't do anything more than leaping a few feet and uses her costume to climb. she can be naked and all that and still do all those things she can do without the damn suit.

Private Pion
she can be naked and all that and still do all those things she can do without the damn suit.

...No. She can't climb up 90 degree angles without her suit.

She CAN jump and perform acrobatics ect. naked though.

batdude123

Whoah! blink No dude, she isn't. no

Broly92
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Puma, doesn't get enough credit
Ya he did beat post receton-beyonder

grey fox
Gorilla Grodd .

Respect the monkey .

Private Pion
Gorilla Grodd .

Respect the monkey .

Oh GOD yes.

Rick/Genis
Come on now guys! Everyone knows that Leap Frog is the Ultimate! Speaking of Ultimate:

Did you know that Brian Michael Bendis Promised me that he would put Ultimate Leapfrog into his comics before issue 50? That Ass!!! That is why I no longer read that comic (even though I do erm)

diabloman
sauron is a big killer for sure

Rick/Genis
but not as big as friggin' LEAP FROG!!

diabloman
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
but not as big as friggin' LEAP FROG!! im not talking about his size. i mean hes a higher level killer when i said bigger

Rick/Genis
no way dude... Leap Frog killed the entire marvel universe (off panel of course wink)

Broly92
Puma pwned Beyonder

diabloman
no way dude... Leap Frog killed the entire marvel universe (off panel of course wink) when ?

Rick/Genis
right before Leap frog Owned Puma, duh! I thought you read comics, Diabloman! wink

diabloman
right before Leap frog Owned Puma, duh! I thought you read comics, Diabloman! wink i hardly ever keep up with leap frog

Broly92
right before Leap frog Owned Puma, duh! I thought you read comics, Diabloman! wink
Oh yea I forgot that doh

Rick/Genis
Dude... you REALLY need to stop taking things so seriously!!

bangin

diabloman
Dude... you REALLY need to stop taking things so seriously!!

bangin im no taking that seriously. if you say that leap frog did that then fine thats cool. im just not a big fan of him.

Rick/Genis
Dude... I don't like to spell out my jokes.... and I feel like I might have to for you! mad

diabloman
Dude... I don't like to spell out my jokes.... and I feel like I might have to for you! mad what jokes ? thought where having a nice conversation here but looks like u wanna be a child like soujaboy

Rick/Genis
This...... is...... an....... online...... forum.....

If we can't have fun then what's the point of going on here?

FYI: Puma and Leapfrog are HORRIBLE spiderman Characters that are SO bad, that people like me and (possibly soujaboy?) can't help but bring them up in order to lighten tension all across the board towards tightwads!

I can't believe you're getting mad at someone for making a joke.

diabloman
This...... is...... an....... online...... forum.....

If we can't have fun then what's the point of going on here?

FYI: Puma and Leapfrog are HORRIBLE spiderman Characters that are SO bad, that people like me and (possibly soujaboy?) can't help but bring them up in order to lighten tension all across the board towards tightwads!

I can't believe you're getting mad at someone for making a joke. please tell me what big joke have u made on here ?

Rick/Genis
the one that I originally posted.... my god... this is the farthest I've gone for a joke dude... I'm inclined to let this one die..

Rick/Genis
Now I'll probably get a post from you saying "so you wanna kill me now, huh? you said Die!"

diabloman
Now I'll probably get a post from you saying "so you wanna kill me now, huh? you said Die!" when did i say die ?

Rick/Genis
oh my god.... I'm out.... I feel utterly dumbfounded.

diabloman
oh my god.... I'm out.... I feel utterly dumbfounded. by soujaboy big grin

Private Pion
when did i say die ?

...I dunno about you guys, but I actually LIKE having Diabloman around.

He makes me smile.

Rick/Genis
I don't mind him around.... I just don't know how to keep up a conversation with him, as I am inclined to using tons of sarcasm. Apparently he's immune to sarcasm, so I can't do it.

diabloman
I don't mind him around.... I just don't know how to keep up a conversation with him, as I am inclined to using tons of sarcasm. Apparently he's immune to sarcasm, so I can't do it. i only asked u one little question and you got an attitude. i asked when did leap frog do that and you got an attitude. you ask me a question il answer it fine.

Rick/Genis
dude... my only attitude is sarcasm.... that's it! What was your question?

in answer to your question, I shall REITERATE EXACTLY what I had said before!

Notice it says off panel.... that's when it happened.... not ONLY THAT... but I am showing a WINKING Smilie... indicating what? Oh yeah, a JOKE!! Where is there attitude in that? Hm?

Once again:

diabloman
dude... my only attitude is sarcasm.... that's it! What was your question?

in answer to your question, I shall REITERATE EXACTLY what I had said before!

Notice it says off panel.... that's when it happened.... not ONLY THAT... but I am showing a WINKING Smilie... indicating what? Oh yeah, a JOKE!! Where is there attitude in that? Hm?

Once again: you said leap frog killed the entire uiverse i asked you when so i can check it out myself. and you said i dont read books. i said back that sorry i dont keep up with him much. i dont know alot about him. why you take that so seriously ?

Rick/Genis
you said leap frog killed the entire uiverse i asked you when so i can check it out myself. and you said i dont read books. i said back that sorry i dont keep up with him much. i dont know alot about him. why you take that so seriously ?

Oh my jesus mary and joseph!

LEAP FROG NEVER REALLY DESTROYED THE ENTIRE MARVEL UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS A JOKE!!!! HOLY CRAP DUDE!!! A JOKE INDUCED BY SARCASM ROLLS OFF YOU LIKE DEW ROLLS OFF A LEAF!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAD TO SPELL THAT OUT!!!!

Hooooooooly crap... I should remember never to make a joke in front of you again... we just don't connect, my friend...

diabloman
Oh my jesus mary and joseph!

LEAP FROG NEVER REALLY DESTROYED THE ENTIRE MARVEL UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS A JOKE!!!! HOLY CRAP DUDE!!! A JOKE INDUCED BY SARCASM ROLLS OFF YOU LIKE DEW ROLLS OFF A LEAF!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAD TO SPELL THAT OUT!!!!

Hooooooooly crap... I should remember never to make a joke in front of you again... we just don't connect, my friend... i didnt know if you where joking with me or not. i told you that sauron is probably a bigger killer. then you said all that about leap frog so i thought u where answering me back whose more serious when it comes to killing. after all that you take that so serious. sh!t man come on. let it go.

Broly92
Diabloman it was a joke Leap Frog destroyed marvel and Dc universes

Rick/Genis
You're right.... I'm letting it go.... right now.... it's been let go.... watch me untighten my hands as I do what? oh yeah, let go.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by Broly92
Diabloman it was a joke Leap Frog destroyed marvel and Dc universes
Oh yeah! I forgot!

Don't forget about image!

diabloman
Diabloman it was a joke Leap Frog destroyed marvel and Dc universes i dont know if he was joking or not. cause i dont know exactly what he could do. if he said jubilee destroyed the universe then yes i would know hes being sarcastic.

diabloman
Oh yeah! I forgot!

Don't forget about image! which image ?

Rick/Genis
Your mom's image! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Private Pion
Now COME ON, do you think someone called Leapfrog would have that sort of power?

Rick/Genis
i dont know if he was joking or not. cause i dont know exactly what he could do. if he said jubilee destroyed the universe then yes i would know hes being sarcastic.

let's put it this way diabloman. Jubilee could beat leap frog... hell... a tooth pick could beat leap frog!

diabloman
Your mom's image! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! you said let it go and already u wanna start something. momma jokes are a little old now man come on. and you can do better than that.

Rick/Genis
hence it being a joke foo! Break yo'self!

diabloman
hence it being a joke foo! Break yo'self! insultus online i dont call them jokes. if one of my friends says something or what ever yah i know hes messing around. most of the time any site that somone says an insult they wanna go at it.

Rick/Genis
A Yo Mamma insult is not even considered an insult anymore, dude... not unless your mentally challenged.... oh wait... are you? In that case, I'm sorry!

Broly92
No but I am crybaby

not

Rick/Genis
I already knew you were, Broly wink

I don't CARE IF I OFFEND YOU mad

stick out tongue

Broly92
I'm so sad life isn't worth living
hang

diabloman
hang depends

diabloman
A Yo Mamma insult is not even considered an insult anymore, dude... not unless your mentally challenged.... oh wait... are you? In that case, I'm sorry! yo momma is so fat this or yo momma is so stupid ya those are jokes.

Rick/Genis
HEY!!! I AM SO OFFENDED BY WHAT YOU JUST SAID!!! HOW CAN YOU MAKE A JOKE AT MY MOTHERS EXPENSE YOU BASTARD!?!?! stick out tongue

badabing
hang
Dude, what the hell?

Broly92
I already knew you were, Broly wink

I don't CARE IF I OFFEND YOU mad

stick out tongue
that is what

diabloman
HEY!!! I AM SO OFFENDED BY WHAT YOU JUST SAID!!! HOW CAN YOU MAKE A JOKE AT MY MOTHERS EXPENSE YOU BASTARD!?!?! stick out tongue im tell your mommy and daddy that you said all that butt hole

Rick/Genis
I am what

diabloman
theres no need for me to offend you as well. i already know what u are big grin

Rick/Genis
im tell your mommy and daddy that you said all that *******.

my parents are dead you ****!!!

diabloman
my parents are dead you ****!!! and what do u expect for me to do about it ?

Broly92
my parents are dead you ****!!!
Did they hang themselves too hang hang

Rick/Genis
you're a grade A ass!

Broly92
who?

diabloman
and what do u expect for me to do about it ? oops

diabloman
Did they hang themselves too hang hang rip mommy and daddy

Rick/Genis
I'll kill you..... with my bare hands...

diabloman
I'll kill you..... with my bare hands... crybaby

hulkrulz
Wendigo, he's a spirit, but he's more animal than Wolverine or Sabretooth, he eats humans for cryin out loud.

Broly92
Puma and thats it

complexbrother
http://dragonhero.com/graphics/marvel2/beast2.jpg

http://dragonhero.com/graphics/marvel2/black-panther.jpg
he has the panther god within him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.