Gladiator (vs) Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Gladiator is fully confident in his abilities to take down the Hulk. Hulk is on his base strength lv but his rage is increasing.

Who wins?

badabing
You picked a tough battle. Hulk has already defeated Gladiator.

Dinalfos
Spite thread. Can you be any more infantile?

diabloman
gladiator is above supes level. so yes gladiator takes down hulk. and spite thread pal. you made this cause u wanna see all the hulk fans come on here and fight with you big grin

Accel
The Daredevil villain? Hulk smashes him.

Private Pion
Hulk gets tossed into the sun from Earth.

Gladiator: Strongest there is, hmm?

diabloman
Originally posted by Accel
The Daredevil villain? Hulk smashes him. what DD villain ?

Apolloknight
I'm going to try to be civilized with this. Here we go.

It has been argued that, Glad's, at full confidence is just as strong if not stronger then superman.

Superman>Hulk

Gladiator(Full Confidence)>>Hulk.

Accel
Originally posted by diabloman
what DD villain ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladiator_%28Daredevil_character%29

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Apolloknight

It has been argued that, Glad's, at full confidence is just as strong if not stronger then superman.

Superman>Hulk

Gladiator(Full Confidence)>>Hulk.

Gladiator should defeat Hulk because of his versatility. But if his strength has a limit, then Hulk can equal and surpass him. That's just a fact.

diabloman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladiator_%28Daredevil_character%29 good luck DD fighting gladiator.

B dot Rob
After Gladiator has killed him several times over of course.

diabloman

Superman>Hulk

Gladiator(Full Confidence)>>Hulk. gladiator is ahead of supes level of course.

Sparkz
The Daredevil villain? Hulk smashes him.

No the Shi'ar guy, Superman rip off don't no much about him except is he isnt confident his powers suck and everything iv seen from the x-men cartoon in the 90's.

diabloman
Originally posted by Sparkz
No the Shi'ar guy, Superman rip off don't no much about him except is he isnt confident his powers suck and everything iv seen from the x-men cartoon in the 90's. i dont think it sucked what he did to juggy. supes couldnt do that.

Accel
Ah, but the threadstarter didn't specify which Gladiator. cool

diabloman
gladiator has already gotten his ass kicked by thor which is hard to believe but still hulk i doubt it there.

Sparkz
i dont think it sucked what he did to juggy. supes couldnt do that.

No I mean when he isnt confident with himself his powers suck.

diabloman
No I mean when he isnt confident with himself his powers suck. true.

Sparkz
Ah, but the threadstarter didn't specify which Gladiator. cool

Yeah i always got confused about gladiator at first untill i realised every1 uses this gladiator in matches and not DD's enemy.

Dalak
Well my post was deleted for pointing out the true purpose of this thread, but I did say that Hulk loses.

Still teh Glads vs Hulk fight is jsut as PIS laden as others I'm currently arguing about.

Soujaboy
Yeah i always got confused about gladiator at first untill i realised every1 uses this gladiator in matches and not DD's enemy.

He was doing that because he knows Hulk cant defeat Gladiator.

diabloman
looks like everyone is enjoying his spite thread big grin

Accel
Originally posted by Soujaboy
He was doing that because he knows Hulk cant defeat Gladiator.
Oh, sure he could. Darevdevil could give him a hard time. jockey

Soujaboy
Oh, sure he could. Darevdevil could give him a hard time. jockey

Spider Man ko'd him, maybe DD could do the same. eek!

Dalak

I was trying to point it out earlier wink

Soujaboy

Spite Thread? what are you talking about? shifty

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Dalak
I was trying to point it out earlier wink

None cares what you were trying to point out.

Accel
Spider Man ko'd him, maybe DD could do the same. eek!
Maybe, those trucks hurt like a mother. stretcher

Soujaboy
Maybe, those trucks hurt like a mother. stretcher

I wouldn't know eek!

Accel
I wouldn't know eek!
I would. boxed

diabloman
Spite Thread? what are you talking about? shifty your fighting with everyone in the other hulk thread. you made this one cause u want more fights to come on.

Soujaboy
I would. boxed

Are you ok embarrasment

Soujaboy
your fighting with everyone in the other hulk thread. you made this one cause u want more fights to come on.

How dare you say that about me, I would never mad

diabloman
How dare you say that about me, I would never mad sure. but dont feal bad most of us on here have made spite threads before. your work fine big grin

badabing
Is this PIS?

Accel
Are you ok embarrasment
I don't know. I think I'm mentally retarded now, which would explain why I spend so much time here.

Ooooh, shiny. frusty

Soujaboy
I don't know. I think I'm mentally retarded now, which would explain why I spend so much time here.

Ooooh, shiny. frusty

I spend so much time here because im at College right now, and there's nothing else to do. embarrasment

diabloman
I spend so much time here because im at College right now, and there's nothing else to do. embarrasment hahahahahaha you said on messenenger your 15 liar. and you get a spanking from mommy and daddy if they catch you on the wrong site. laughing thats what he said to me

Dalak
hahahahahaha you said on messenenger your 15 liar. and you get a spanking from mommy and daddy if they catch you on the wrong site. laughing thats what he said to me

ROFL

Soujaboy
hahahahahaha you said on messenenger your 15 liar. and you get a spanking from mommy and daddy if they catch you on the wrong site. laughing thats what he said to me

It's called a summer program where I spend a month at the university of Missouri Rolla for a month to get 3 college credits.

And Im 14 not 15

bherrle
Gladiator is above Superman? The same Gladiator that got owned by Thor? Yeah, right guys.

Anyway, Hulk would beat Gladiator because it already happened. ***** about PIS all you want, but it's true.

diabloman
It's called a summer program where I spend a month at the university of Missouri Rolla for a month to get 3 college credits.

And Im 14 not 15 ok yes i believe that your 14 but i dont believe that college BS your saying. laughing man your funny

Dalak
Originally posted by bherrle
Gladiator is above Superman? The same Gladiator that got owned by Thor? Yeah, right guys.

Anyway, Hulk would beat Gladiator because it already happened. ***** about PIS all you want, but it's true.

That's the kind of thinking that has Spider Man wining against a Herald of Galactus.

diabloman

Anyway, Hulk would beat Gladiator because it already happened. ***** about PIS all you want, but it's true. from that scan looks like hulk is getting his ass kicked.

batdude123
Gladiator is fully confident in his abilities to take down the Hulk. Hulk is on his base strength lv but his rage is increasing.

Who wins?

Might as well be Superman vs. Hulk. Glads wins this one 10/10.

bherrle
That's the kind of thinking that has Spider Man wining against a Herald of Galactus.

What? The thinking that THE ONLY TIME THEY'VE FOUGHT Hulk won?

Fine, we'll try your thinking: "I don't think Hulk should have won, so eventhough he DID it was PIS, and in my little world Gladiator beats Hulk. Since my little world is the real world, Gladiator wins".

That better? wink

bherrle
Read the whole fight then Diablo. Gladiator gets pwned.

Soujaboy
ok yes i believe that your 14 but i dont believe that college BS your saying. laughing man your funny

If you don't believe me google it up. Im at the STI camp(Summer Transportation Institute)http://www.umr.edu/

Dinalfos
Originally posted by badabing
Is this PIS?

The Gladiotor Fight isn't PIS, it's jobbing and possibly CIS. The Hulk wasn't doing anything he normally can't.

Accel

Fine, we'll try your thinking: "I don't think Hulk should have won, so eventhough he DID it was PIS, and in my little world Gladiator beats Hulk. Since my little world is the real world, Gladiator wins".

That better? wink
Wow, can't argue with that logic... mostly because I don't feel like it.

Dalak

That better? wink

I'm sure you've seen how much of a Hulk fan I am, and Yes, his wininng WAS PIS since that reactor was right there.

Now I might have my issues with Eyebeams and Hulk in there, but that doesn't excuse the win.

bherrle
Dalak, Gladiator was knocked out BEFORE the reactor. As I'm sure you recall, Hulk was dragging him by his cape over to the reactor as Gladiator was just laying there....

diabloman
If you don't believe me google it up. Im at the STI camp(Summer Transportation Institute)http://www.umr.edu/ no sorry im not gonna click on that. i bet thats some site that has a virus on it or something.

Accel
Originally posted by Dinalfos
The Gladiotor Fight isn't PIS, it's jobbing and possibly CIS. The Hulk wasn't doing anything he normally can't.
Well, he...

1. Kept up with Gladiator's superspeed and clapped his ears in mid-flight (Hulk should have been in the Sun by the time he could pull this off)

and

2. Somehow knew about Gladiator's radiation weakness.

Soujaboy
no sorry im not gonna click on that. i bet thats some site that has a virus on it or something.

OK

diabloman
Originally posted by batdude123
Might as well be Superman vs. Hulk. Glads wins this one 10/10. jump yayclapping

Dinalfos
Well, he...

1. Kept up with Gladiator's superspeed and clapped his ears in mid-flight (Hulk should have been in the Sun by the time he could pull this off)

and

2. Somehow knew about Gladiator's radiation weakness.

Okay, that does sound like PIS. Unless Gladiotor wasn't flying at super high speed.

Dalak
no sorry im not gonna click on that. i bet thats some site that has a virus on it or something.

He's saying he's at least a SOphmore wink

diabloman
He's saying he's at least a SOphmore wink freshman big grin

diabloman
He's saying he's at least a SOphmore wink damn

bherrle
Yeah, to be fair nothing in that comic indicated how fast Gladiator was actually flying, and SINCE Hulk had to thunderclap his ears that's proof he WASN'T flying at top-speed.

Dalak
damn

Yeah, he expects us to belive that he was in kindegarden at age 3.

diabloman
Yeah, he expects us to belive that he was in kindegarden at age 3. if hes 14 then hes still in 8th grade or 9nth.

Soujaboy
Yeah, he expects us to belive that he was in kindegarden at age 3.

It's a summer program so that I can get College credits before I go to College. Im only a Sophomore in high school, it's really not that hard for you to comprehend.

Dalak
It's a summer program so that I can get College credits before I go to College. Im only a Sophomore in high school, it's really not that hard for you to comprehend.

Pre-K at 3, maybe. That would make you a freshman, and considering how you debate here I KNOW you couldn't have skipped a grade

diabloman
It's a summer program so that I can get College credits before I go to College. Im only a Sophomore in high school, it's really not that hard for you to comprehend. they shouldnt allow you to do that untill your a senior

Soujaboy
Pre-K at 3, maybe. That would make you a freshman, and considering how you debate here I KNOW you couldn't have skipped a grade

Im going to be 15 on July 31, when I graduate from High School I will be 17 turning 18 in the summer. Man I thought you were intelligent, guess I thought wrong.

Soujaboy
they shouldnt allow you to do that untill your a senior

read the link

Soujaboy

Don't be upset because you got owned big grin

Dinalfos
they shouldnt allow you to do that untill your a senior

They really shouldn't. Look what happened to Souja wink

diabloman
read the link i dont want to take the risc going on there. im sure it has some crap on there.

Soujaboy
They really shouldn't. Look what happened to Souja wink

What' that supposed to mean?

You guys sound jealous embarrasment

Dalak
Don't be upset because you got owned big grin

I'm not the one to make a hate thread due to my characters losing big grin

diabloman

You guys sound jealous embarrasment jealous of what ? big grin

Soujaboy
I'm not the one to make a hate thread due to my characters losing big grin

Thor didn't lose to Hulk embarrasment

Dalak
Im going to be 15 on July 31, when I graduate from High School I will be 17 turning 18 in the summer. Man I thought you were intelligent, guess I thought wrong.

I know they won't allow younger than 5 into Kindegarden, or at least didn't 5 years ago with a cousin of mine big grin

Pull the other one.

Soujaboy
jealous of what ? big grin

That I made it to a College program and I'll have more College credits than you ever had. embarrasment

diabloman
I know they won't allow younger than 5 into Kindegarden, or at least didn't 5 years ago with a cousin of mine big grin

Pull the other one. laughing

diabloman
That I made it to a College program and I'll have more College credits than you ever had. embarrasment your getting credits for chatting online everyday ? how nice. tell me which college is that so i know not to go there next year.

Dinalfos

You guys sound jealous embarrasment

Muhahahahahahahahahahahaaaargh!

Wolverine2006
Heres the fight

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5x.s.55EjRgA.3CjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12k1c04k6/EXP=1151356204/**http%3a//img55.photobucket.com/albums/v168/clonehulk/Gladiator.jpg

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5xXQ.55E7VAAlZ6jzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12l9g540p/EXP=1151356240/**http%3a//img55.photobucket.com/albums/v168/clonehulk/Gladiator3.jpg

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5xbl.55ElO4AMBajzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12lfehe25/EXP=1151356261/**http%3a//img55.photobucket.com/albums/v168/clonehulk/Gladiator2.jpg

Soujaboy

Pull the other one.

It's really not that hard to comprehend

Im 14 turning 15 next month

Im going to be a sophomore at the start of this school year

I got accepted into a College program to stay at UMR for a month

While hear I will get 3 College credits

Dalak
Thor didn't lose to Hulk embarrasment

But in a physical fight you know both he and Juggs will.

The Savage wasn't trying to kill Juggs, he was stopping him. Hulk held back in every fight involving Thor but his MIndless incarnations.

I showed teh proof that has him admitting it, and Thor admitting he wasn't holding back twice.

You ignored it in favor of your little KT flag that you wave around.

diabloman
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Heres the fight

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5x.s.55EjRgA.3CjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12k1c04k6/EXP=1151356204/**http%3a//img55.photobucket.com/albums/v168/clonehulk/Gladiator.jpg

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5xXQ.55E7VAAlZ6jzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12l9g540p/EXP=1151356240/**http%3a//img55.photobucket.com/albums/v168/clonehulk/Gladiator3.jpg

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5xbl.55ElO4AMBajzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12lfehe25/EXP=1151356261/**http%3a//img55.photobucket.com/albums/v168/clonehulk/Gladiator2.jpg cool

Dalak
I'm going to be a sophomore at the start of this school year

Yup, that's quite easy to comprehend right there laughing out loud

diabloman

While hear I will get 3 College credits yes you are damn child telling everyone your gonna be older sooner cause u want everyone to think your cool. laughing im 19 and a 1/2 my friend is 19 im older laughing thats how u think it goes.

Accel

While hear I will get 3 College credits
I don't comprehend... messed

Soujaboy
But in a physical fight you know both he and Juggs will.

The Savage wasn't trying to kill Juggs, he was stopping him. Hulk held back in every fight involving Thor but his MIndless incarnations.

I showed teh proof that has him admitting it, and Thor admitting he wasn't holding back twice.

You ignored it in favor of your little KT flag that you wave around.

How will Hulk defeat Juggernaut in a physical fight? I would like to see your Hulk fanboy logic there.

Thor has already physically killed the Hulk and the current version(RTK) would demolish the Hulk.

Soujaboy
I don't comprehend... messed

How so?

Soujaboy
yes you are damn child telling everyone your gonna be older sooner cause u want everyone to think your cool. laughing im 19 and a 1/2 my friend is 19 im older laughing thats how u think it goes.

You really are a dumbass

diabloman
You really are a dumbass grow up for crying out loud laughing

Dinalfos
How will Hulk defeat Juggernaut in a physical fight? I would like to see your Hulk fanboy logic there.

Thor has already physically killed the Hulk and the current version(RTK) would demolish the Hulk.

http://abyss.uoregon.edu/~js/images/circular_reasoning.gif

Wolverine2006

Again heres the fight big grin

http://www.hulknews.com/hulkdatabase/hulk457-stopsjuggernaut.jpg

Accel
How so?
I don't know... ermm

Oooooh, shiny. frusty

Soujaboy
grow up for crying out loud laughing

yea your a dumb ass

Dalak
How so?

You said you are GOING TO BE a Sophmore after claiming to BE one laughing out loud

diabloman
You said you are GOING TO BE a Sophmore after claiming to BE one laughing out loud laughing

Dalak

Without going Trion Juggs can only pull so much energy from Cytorrak and no more, Hulk's energy source is unlimited.

Oh yeah, and since Hulk no longer needs to breathe the Professors loss cannot be duplicated . . . . Ever.

diabloman
well give the fool some slack. at least hes man enough to admit his age. but doesnt make sense the BS hes saying of what grade hes in laughing

Soujaboy
Without going Trion Juggs can only pull so much energy from Cytorrak and no more, Hulk's energy source is unlimited.

Oh yeah, and since Hulk no longer needs to breathe the Professors loss cannot be duplicated . . . . Ever.

I guess you just missed the whole 8th day Saga where the writer and editors stated that the Juggernaut can increase his attributes through focus.

Soujaboy
You said you are GOING TO BE a Sophomore after claiming to BE one laughing out loud

I'm a Sophomore as in this year when I start school I'm going to be a Sophomore

Dalak
I guess you just missed the whole 8th day Saga where the writer and editors stated that the Juggernaut can increase his attributes through focus.

He was doing that when being compelled and summoned before breaking Cytorraks limited control. You've forgotten to mention that in teh past

Accel
I always wondered about that myself. Just where does it say he was focusing his powers? It looked to me like that power was given to him.

diabloman
I'm a Sophomore as in this year when I start school I'm going to be a Sophomore wow your gonna be a sophmoreclapping

Soujaboy
I always wondered about that myself. Just where does it say he was focusing his powers? It looked to me like that power was given to him.

Just e-mail Marvel and ask them

Nearly everyone else knows that Juggernaut cold increase his strength through focus except Hulk fans.

Dinalfos

Nearly everyone else knows that Juggernaut cold increase his strength through focus except Hulk fans.

Or the people who couldn't care less about juggernaut. Let's not forget them.

Dalak

Yup, everyone who even remotely dislikes the Hulk KNOWS that Juggs can increase his power.

Where is the Proof of this?

Soujaboy
Or the people who couldn't care less about juggernaut. Let's not forget them.

Are you talking about the same kind of people who couldn't care less about the Hulk?

diabloman

Nearly everyone else knows that Juggernaut cold increase his strength through focus except Hulk fans. hulk increases his strength as well the more you piss him off.

Soujaboy
Yup, everyone who even remotely dislikes the Hulk KNOWS that Juggs can increase his power.

Where is the Proof of this?

e-mail Marvel and ask, it's simple.

Dinalfos
Are you talking about the same kind of people who couldn't care less about the Hulk?

Like you? Yes, those people don't know jack shit about Hulk either. And it clearly shows.

Soujaboy
Like you? Yes, those people don't know jack shit about Hulk either. And it clearly shows.

I know he got killed by Thor, ko'd by Namor, ko'd by Spider Man, ko'd by Rhino, etc.

Dinalfos
I know he got killed by Thor, ko'd by Namor, ko'd by Spider Man, ko'd by Rhino, etc.

http://www.alcor.org/Library/images/circular.jpg

Apolloknight
http://www.alcor.org/Library/images/circular.jpg

Whats your point, you guys are the ones causing these threads to recycle......

Accel

But where and/or when did Marvel state this? Did you ask them via e-mail?

Dinalfos

We all do. But mostly Soujaboy.

Dalak
e-mail Marvel and ask, it's simple.

So I have to look up proof for you? Nope, it doesn't work like that.

Sorry, where is it stated that Juggs can do this?

Can you show me where an example of it is given?

His might IS vast and magical, but it is Finite, War Hulk, Thor, and others have proven that.

Hulk's isn't, and The Leader, High Evolutionary, The Beyonder, Doc Sampson, and more have proven that.

Soujaboy
So I have to look up proof for you? Nope, it doesn't work like that.

Sorry, where is it stated that Juggs can do this?

Can you show me where an example of it is given?

His might IS vast and magical, but it is Finite, War Hulk, Thor, and others have proven that.

Hulk's isn't, and The Leader, High Evolutionary, The Beyonder, Doc Sampson, and more have proven that.

Ask Marvel

Dalak

Recycling is a group effort, and when one half ignores teh other when they prove something (The ignored using the other side's own arguments and statements against them) It's obvious who's at fault here.

And it's not the one who thinks that Hulk's strength is limited somehow wink

Soujaboy
Recycling is a group effort, and when one half ignores teh other when they prove something (The ignored using the other side's own arguments and statements against them) It's obvious who's at fault here.

no expression

Dalak
Ask Marvel

So you have no proof or anythign to verify it, and you want us to waste time getting the one person's opinion who happens to respond to the e-mail.

That's just an opinion, not the Comics.

Soujaboy
So you have no proof or anythign to verify it, and you want us to waste time getting the one person's opinion who happens to respond to the e-mail.

That's just an opinion, not the Comics.

Ask Marvel

Dalak
no expression

Oops, I made a mistake and left not in when I tried to change it from not unlimited to 'limited somehow'. Sorry

Soujaboy
Oops, I made a mistake and left not in when I tried to change it from not unlimited to 'limited somehow'. Sorry

no expression

Accel
Ask Marvel
Did you ask them?

diabloman
Did you ask them? hes having a bad day let it go man.

Soujaboy
Did you ask them?

Didn't need to. some posters here informed me about it. Said it was stated by the Marvel editors that 8th day Juggernaut was Classic Juggernaut not playing around, and that he can increase his strength.

You yourself has stated before that Juggernaut has unlimited strength.

Apolloknight

I don't care if his strength is unlimited anymore, his unlimited strength didn't stop him from getting killed by Thor, Ko by Spider man, Ko By Namor, Ko By Rhino, Freaking Rhino was powers also included failing at everything in life.

I'll let you have the unlimited strength thing if it makes you feel that much better, but he has been killed, and Ko on multiple occasions, If I make a Rhino vs. Hulk Thread, would you say hulk wins??????

Dalak
I don't care if his strength is unlimited anymore, his unlimited strength didn't stop him from getting killed by Thor, Ko by Spider man, Ko By Namor, Ko By Rhino, Freaking Rhino was powers also included failing at everything in life.

I'll let you have the unlimited strength thing if it makes you feel that much better, but he has been killed, and Ko on multiple occasions, If I make a Rhino vs. Hulk Thread, would you say hulk wins??????

Yes, because Hulk has beaten him before more often that being KOed, and Lower End Feats DOn't Work.

Please, jsut read teh Rules Thread for debates here.

Apolloknight
Yes, because Hulk has beaten him before more often that being KOed, and Lower End Feats DOn't Work.

Please, jsut read teh Rules Thread for debates here.

I agree with you on one thing, Hulk does beat Rhino

9/10 yes

Dalak
Didn't need to. some posters here informed me about it. Said it was stated by the Marvel editors that 8th day Juggernaut was Classic Juggernaut not playing around, and that he can increase his strength.

You yourself has stated before that Juggernaut has unlimited strength.

So you 'heard' from some guys who may or may not have e-mailed Marvel directly about this and take it as law.

Why don't YOU ask marvel and I'll make a Yahoo email for you to forward it to and then I will forward it back to them asking if it was true, then when I'm done I'll give out the password so people can see the responce in it's unedited glory.

batdude123
http://abyss.uoregon.edu/~js/images/circular_reasoning.gif

laughing

Soujaboy
So you 'heard' from some guys who may or may not have e-mailed Marvel directly about this and take it as law.

Why don't YOU ask marvel and I'll make a Yahoo email for you to forward it to and then I will forward it back to them asking if it was true, then when I'm done I'll give out the password so people can see the responce in it's unedited glory.

Ask Marvel

Accel
Ask Marvel
Hmmm... the whole statement of Juggernaut having unlimited strength is starting to sound like a bigger theory than any thing. confused

Soujaboy
Hmmm... the whole statement of Juggernaut having unlimited strength is starting to sound like a bigger theory than any thing. confused

Just ask Marvel. According to some posters here it was stated by the Marvel editors when asked why Juggernaut seemed stronger that you can't increase unlimited.

Accel
Just ask Marvel. According to some posters here it was stated by the Marvel editors when asked why Juggernaut seemed stronger that you can't increase unlimited.
Yeah, well I'm going to challenge that. If anyone can provide evidence of this, then I'll accept it. I'd prefer that than what other posters say.

Heck, it's always possible that it was taken out of context.

Soujaboy
Yeah, well I'm going to challenge that. If anyone can provide evidence of this, then I'll accept it. I'd prefer that than what other posters say.

So ask Marvel

Dalak

Agreed, but I expect the only answer we will be given is to Ask Marvel, seeing as I already have challenged it.

Maybe someone else out there remembers this.

E: And he was typing it as I was typing this laughing out loud

Soujaboy
Agreed, but I expect the only answer we will be given is to Ask Marvel, seeing as I already have challenged it.

Maybe someone else out there remembers this.

E: And he was typing it as I was typing this laughing out loud

If you don't believe us type Marvel and them and ask them. I'm going to take the word of my fellow posters because I've been here long enough and I think I can take there word for it. If you can't thats your problem not mine.

Dalak
Actually since others here seem to think of these things: http://www.marvel.com/universe/Juggernaut_%28Cain_Marko%29

Classic abilities:
"which enhanced his strength to an unknown degree"

Current abilities:
"but the current upper limit of these traits is as yet unknown."

At least in the Hulk page on that site they use the word Limitless even with a qualifyer.

And no Souja, we are not going to do your work for you. If you want to prove without any doubt this it'll most likely wind up being my earlier suggestion.

So why don't you take your own advice and "Ask Marvel"?

Dalak
If you don't believe us type Marvel and them and ask them. I'm going to take the word of my fellow posters because I've been here long enough and I think I can take there word for it. If you can't thats your problem not mine.

I've learned in teh past how you twist things, so I want to see how you twist teh responce YOU should get since you are trying to prove the claim. When you asked those supporting it to prove Hulk's strength we did, well now you are being asked to back up YOUR claims and you try to pass it off to others.

VERY mature wink

Dinalfos
Yep. Typically Soujaboy.

Soujaboy
I've learned in teh past how you twist things, so I want to see how you twist teh responce YOU should get since you are trying to prove the claim. When you asked those supporting it to prove Hulk's strength we did, well now you are being asked to back up YOUR claims and you try to pass it off to others.

VERY mature wink

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=396511& amp;highlight=Is+8th+day+Juggernaut+stronger+than+
Classic+Juggernaut

So thats me twisting things right?

I really don't care what you think because your fanboy attitude has already gotten on the nerves of others. You can make an attempt to make me look bad, but I really couldn't care less. big grin

Soujaboy
Yep. Typically Soujaboy.

So now your mad because Hulk loses in nearly every battle he's put in here? It's weird how only the Hulk fans seem to dislike me.

Dalak
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=396511& amp;highlight=Is+8th+day+Juggernaut+stronger+than+
Classic+Juggernaut

I really don't care what you think because your fanboy attitude has already gotten on the nerves of others. You can make an attempt to make me look bad, but I really couldn't care less. big grin

Oh yeah, your attempt to start a Board War with CBR, I remember that.

Yes, you did twist things in there.

You said that I said Hulk could KO Juggs, you denied your misrepresentations and lies, you denied trying to start a Board War, and you denied insulting anyone which you did in threads you didn't want your friends here to see.

Soujaboy
Oh yeah, your attempt to start a Board War with CBR, I remember that.

Yes, you did twist things in there.

You said that I said Hulk could KO Juggs, you denied your misrepresentations and lies, you denied trying to start a Board War, and you denied insulting anyone which you did in threads you didn't want your friends here to see.

Ok roll eyes (sarcastic)

Accel
Classic+Juggernaut

I'd still like to see proof or have a reference to where this was told. Was it told in newsletter or something? Any way, in the comic, it looked like Juggernaut received an upgrade instead of focusing.

Dalak
So now your mad because Hulk loses in nearly every battle he's put in here? It's weird how only the Hulk fans seem to dislike me.

Oh yeah, that old PM I got making fun of you, was because of some Juggs vs Champion thread.

Again you are tarring a whole set of people for what a few do.

And I'd say that generally, people who like a character would be rather upset at some Hatahboy that keeps belittleing and hating on their said character because people said his favorite character would lose to said character.

Dalak
Ok roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do I need to dig out the Colossus threads where you went off on people and asked for feats you already knew and didn't want to let on?

Why am I asking, of course I'd need to. You'll still deny it though. Just like all the proof given about Hulk's strength and Rage.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>