DE Luke versus Razeleim

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Legion_of_Maul
DE luke you have to support maul, and Raz you have to support Grievous, ok?
duke it out, this is to see who the better arguer is.

Razielim
I loooooze because Grievous dies of asthma. gree\gree

Count Kent
Razielm pwns Luke's ass.

DE Luke
Originally posted by Count Kent
Razielm pwns Luke's ass. Like you would know,considering you can't debate for shit.I'm still waiting for those links with the quotes that you said in PMs,N00B.

Maul would pwn Greivous.Grievous may be good at being at dirt General,but he isn't good enough to take down a fully trained Sith.And also take into consideration that Greivous doesn't have the Force on his side,Maul does,and even in Maul's Cyborg form from Visionaries,people still said that he would beat Grievous.

Count Kent
This is why Raz would own you. Your entire debate consists of 'Maul is a sith and General Grievous is a dark acolyte, therefor Maul>Grievous' and 'Grievous doesn't have the force and Maul does, therefor Maul>>>Grievous'. Please, you suck and you are pathetic.

DE Luke
Any proof that I'm wrong?Or are you just going to throw around insults at me just to cover that fact that you don't have any proof to back up your shit claim?And how would you know Raz would beat me,considering you don't even know the first thing about debating,N00B.

Count Kent
Oh I agree, I also believe Maul would defeat him, however you really haven't made a very persuasive and strong argument and your inability to do so makes me question whether my opinion is correct.

DE Luke
You got any better proof,kiddo?I'm doing better than you could,everyone knows you'd just throw around bullshit saying Grievous would beat Maul because he has four arms.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Maul singlehandedly almost killed Black Sun,which was the most deadly criminal Organization in the known Galaxy at that time.I doubt Grievous could do that singlehandedly without help from his stupid droids.

Lord Dragonfire
Grievous was able to defeat 6 jedi at once, three of them masters. He was able to dodge a force push and in LOE and he put up a fight against Mace. He was able to defeat both Durge and Assaj Ventress at the same time. Dooku also said that Grievous was able to put up a fight against him.

DE Luke
Really?Is that why Dooku beat Grievous in CW,no matter how over-powering it may be?Last time I checked also,Grievous was PWNed by Windu in LOE,yeah,good thing he dodged that Force Push,but so did Maul when Kenobi tryed it in the TPM novel in the the Theed power Reactors.Grievous didn't beat both Asajj and Durge at the same time,don't be a fanboy.And Asajj would get beaten by Maul,it was already debated here,Maul won.Durge would get defeated by Maul,but it wouldn't be easy.And last time I also checked,you were supposed to be banned for socking.

Count Kent
Ha Ha, Luke got owned.

DE Luke
Ha Ha, Luke got owned. Where,oh dumbest of creatures?I just refuted it,moron.And ,I'll ask you again,where is the 'proof' you were supposed to show me in PMs to back up your claims?

Count Kent
What are you talking about?

Razielim
Guys, this is a waste of time thread anyways. Move on.

DE Luke
Don't play dumb,no matter how dumb you may be.I'll refresh your memory at any rate:

Now,I'll ask you again,where are the links to the quotes that said Numan was a great debater and the link to where Deception defeated Faunus and IKC?I already PMed Jonathan about him saying Numan/You were a great debater and he said that you were full of shit,which is exactly what you are.

Count Kent
Dude let's move on from that topic. Just pm Blaxican, Traya and Vengence as they unlike JM will not likely lie.

And about Deception, key word = almost.

DE Luke
Oh no,I insist.Again,where are those links?And I DID PM the others,they also said that you were full of shit,especially Traya.

Count Kent
Originally posted by Razielim
Guys, this is a waste of time thread anyways. Move on.

Don't worry Raz. Everyone knows that you would defeat Luke.

Count Kent
Originally posted by DE Luke
Oh no,I insist.Again,where are those links?

BB = closed.

Again, pm those ppl I mentioned.

DE Luke
Don't worry Raz. Everyone knows that you would defeat Luke. Yeah,they just don't have any proof to back it up.

Razielim
I, for one, don't.

Secondly, these user-comparison time threads are a waste of time. I don't wish to participate in one; nor do I want to view myself as a better debator than _______. It's all bullshit to establish some sort of forum hierarchy that I don't want to take a part of.

DE Luke
Agreed^.These threads are nothing but a load of trouble,and it doesn't get anywhere in the end.

Count Kent
Originally posted by Blaxican Troller
actually I DO agree that Numan is a good debator.

Page 2 or 3 of wisest star wars debators .

DE Luke
Link?I said links,not quotes.

Count Kent
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t395299.html

DE Luke
That's not the right thread,and they all said that they can't stand him,never did it ONCE say that he was good on either page.

Count Kent
'Far more intelligent' were Traya's exact words.

Count Kent
Originally posted by DE Luke
Oh no,I insist.Again,where are those links?And I DID PM the others,they also said that you were full of shit,especially Traya.

Traya was last online on the 16th of June you big liar.

DE Luke
Yeah,than an average ten year old,so much for that.Again,never did it say ONCE that he was an 'incredible' debater.

Captain REX
Um, no. You know this is against the rules, Legion. Don't do it again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.