The African Spotted Hyena vs The North American Wolve

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
The gray wolf (Canis lupus) also called the timber wolf, is the largest of about 41 wild species within the dog family, Canidae, of the order Carnivora. They range in size from 26" to 38" shoulder height, 39" to 80" in length (tip of nose to end of tail), and vary in weight from 57 to 130 pounds. Their coats may vary in color from grey to brown, from white to jet black.

They usually hunt at night and feed primarily on large hoofed mammals such as deer, caribou, elk, and moose, but sometimes eat berries, birds, beaver, fish, and insects. Animals that they kill are usually young, old, or otherwise weaker
members of their populations because they are easiest to capture. Most pursuits of prey range in length from 110 yds to 3.1 miles. Healthy wolves rarely, if ever, attack humans. Their range once covered most of North America. However, today only a few upper states and Canada have a wolf population large enough to maintain itself.

The gray wolf mates for life and lives in packs which can vary in size from 2 to over 15, but are usually from 4 to 7 wolves. The leader of the pack is normally the strongest male, who often determines when and where the pack will hunt, as well as other activities of the pack.

Broly92
Are you serious?

Rick/Genis
I'm sure a wolf appeared in comic book continuity.... let it slide man!

Broly92
Well then I did too so I win
just kidding

Rick/Genis
You were in a comic book? When? I challenge that! You're full of shit and I know it!!!

batdude123
Hyenas are bad motherf*ckers, but a wolf is a wolf. The wolf would take it 6/10.

Broly92
Originally posted by batdude123
Hyenas are bad motherf*ckers, but a wolf are wolf. A wolf would take it 6/10.
Wolfs make Hyenas look like dogs

Rick/Genis
I make YOU look like a dog! stick out tongue

Broly92
I already do now I feel bad bag

Rick/Genis
MWA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Broly92
Atlest I'm not a pussy-

cat

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by batdude123
Hyenas are bad motherf*ckers, but a wolf is a wolf. The wolf would take it 6/10.

agreed.

ThePittman

UniOmni
Also seen them kill lionesses.

xmarksthespot
Only if it was a single lioness vs multiple hyenas.

Malo
Sorry i didnt mean them fighting head to head.

I just posted it wrong, but i fixed it. under this post.

Malo

Broly92
Hyenas last longer wolfs die but in a fight
Wolves beat Hyenas atleast 7/10

Tassadar
Wolves have few prey here, haveing to eat mainly dear and rabbits, while hyenas often have large animals to eat. Wolves would adapt better, but both would die out in a few months tops. In a fight, hyenas have much more powerful jaws, but wolves are faster, so the wolf would take it 7/10.

Broly92
also wolves have bigger bodys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.