Tournament of Oblivion sign up and OOC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkDethbringer
Here is where you submit your charater to join The Tournement of Oblivion, teh sign up sheet will be posted soon, you power is not truly limited so go nuts!

DarkDethbringer
TOURNAMENT OF OBLIVION
Winner takes alll, a number of top martial Artists and fighters across the world hae gathered to fight, to become The Aprentice to one of the greatest Martial Artists who ever lived, these heroes, most of them gifted with Weapons or Supernatural abilities, will A. have to find there way to the tournament after finding it out n some way,, and then compete, you do not have to be human, you can be good or evil, there is much more plot after the tournament that I iwll unveil later, this game takes place now, if you are a demon your power is really limited, to anyone, but if you make yourself WAAAYY to strong I will edit you and make you better

CHARACTER SHEET
Full Name:
Nick Name/Alias:
Species:
Currently Residing:
Fighting Style(s):
Trained under: (master)
Favorite Moves:
Special Powers:
Apearance:
BIO:
Motive: (for joining tournament)

thats basically it, do not put that you are a species from an Anime, like Saiyan and crap, only real and generelly used Fictional Races allowed

diabloprimeevil
Full Name:skizaz curatio
Nick Name/Alias:diablo
Species: devil
Currently Residing: infurnus
Fighting Style(s):hell's imperial army
Trained under: (master)kai curatio (his creator)
Favorite Moves:dragon fist a incredible melee attack.
Special Powers:incredible healing azure rath (dose all elimental dammage) (diablogeddon) he chainges into 5 copies of himslef each with the ability to think on its own and inflict 1 type of elimental dammage )

Apearance:blood red scales from head to toe long black spike's out of his back emerald green eyes.
BIO:his name means devil he choses friends wiseley and will not stand for cowerdess if he challenges some one for a fight to the death then they better hope they kill him quickley befor he uses his special moves.
Motive: to kill people and test his abilitys

Tombstone
Full Name: rashede

Nick Name/Alias: hell master

Species: demon

Currently Residing: a tomb

Fighting Style(s): Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu he use a big sword

Trained under: (master) a demon spirit

Favorite Moves: hell flames-can create and manipulate black flames

Special Powers: Shapeshifters and he can ues the power of ice

Apearance: pic

BIO:: years ago when demons and human live together rashede live in a small village he was the last of his kind the hell warriors.one day demons attack they was over power by the demons rashede faught his best but he wasn't strong enough thats when the leader of the demons grab rashede by the neck but he did not know rashede had a dagger rashede grab the dagger and stab him in the eye.Rashede ran for it when he turned around he could see the village burning down.rashede was scared so he ran into a cave. Rashede wander for a day when he got to the end of the cave he found a tomb. In the middle of the tomb there was a black diamond so Rashede walked up to it and grabbed then a demon spirit whisper in rashede ears unwaken me if you want revenge,yes I will awaken you so rashede broke open the crystal the demon spirit went into rashede body after that day rashede was on a killing rampage after that he was vanished into a tomb.Years later he woke up and got out

Motive: power

D4th R3v4n
Full Name: Tristan Miger
Nick Name/Alias: Hawk
Species: Antropomorphic Bird! He has the full appearence of a human, except for his wings.
Currently Residing: Anywhere his wings take him.
Fighting Style(s): Kuk Sool Wan and Ninjitsu (Katana forms)Hsing Yi Chuan and Pa Kua Chuan (Fighting Styles)
Trained under: (master) Roshima Hirumoto
Favorite Moves: Air Dragon Manuever, Disperse.
Special Powers: Chi Aura, Keen eyesite,
Apearance: (Bit older then the pic, around 19)
BIO: He trained under his master's tutelage since he was around 9, and then mastered the arts at around 15. He left the dojo in search of challenges, and then heard of the Tournament. He gladly entered it around four years later, and is now training for it.
Motive: Pride, and a good fight.

DarkDethbringer
cool
I think we need one more and I wil make some more chraacters to fill in the gaps, remember that if you get eliminated from teh Tournemnt there is more story after wards so wait one mayeb two days if no one comes by that time we will start anyways

Tombstone
hi DarkDethbringer make some more chraacters

Sarahmier
Full Name:sarahmier joninsin
Nick Name:No info
Species:Unknown
Currently Residing: Where ever the world takes him
Fighting Style(s):Ninjitsu, varius sword and kattana manuvers, Street.
Trained under: narogan joninsin
Favorite Moves:dark despise, Flurry shot, Shuriken storm.
Special Powers:Manipulates oppents bodies like puppets.
Apearance:5'8 17 year old with black heir, Dark red cloak and black boots. one eye blue and the other red. A well built body. Mostly shows no emotions. Arms are covered with large gauntlets.
BIO:Born in the town youngtusto he was very differnt from other kids. Most peapole were afraid of him but he was not a exile. His mother died in the middle of giving berth to him so he lived with his grandfather Narogan. Naogan saw great power and potential so he offered to train him. He studied with his grand father for 12 years. When Sarahmier was 16 his grandfather had a heart attack and with that there was no reason for being in the village. So he wanders the world going where he feels is right.
Motive: It was on his path so he decided to join for the hell of it.

DarkDethbringer
if I get some peopel to post again and say tehy are intrested thsi will come back

Sarahmier
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
cool
I think we need one more and I wil make some more chraacters to fill in the gaps, remember that if you get eliminated from teh Tournemnt there is more story after wards so wait one mayeb two days if no one comes by that time we will start anyways

I was the one more that just submited there char sheet.

DarkDethbringer
I know, I need everyone who posted a char to post again to prove that they are still interested

DarkDethbringer
other combatants if you all come back, an dmaybe a few more

CHARACTER SHEET
Full Name: Naran Huriuh Takashi
Nick Name/Alias: n/a
Species: Half Alien
Currently Residing: Tokyo, Japan
Fighting Style(s): (order of which learned) Tai Quan Do, Kick Boxing, Kung Fu (dropped out), Street Fighting
Trained under: (in same order) Zen Whim, Max Takashi, Yu Heihachi, self
Favorite Moves: Dirty Tricks, Break Dance kick, Round House, Weakness noteability
Special Powers: Flight (hollow skeleton), Gills (in stomach area), Eyes are very snesetive and in some cases can see through things, super smelling
Apearance: Naran wears a Red Bandana, as well as a jean vest, with a white T SHirt, and Jeans, he usually wears tennishoes.
BIO: Born into Martial Arts he was eth offspring of a Martial Artist who won many tournements, and his Motehr a Strange Alien from anoterh planet. When he was born he has most of his alien species Powers except the ability to transform into multiple differnt Forms. But he was shoved from one skill to anoterh learner many diferent things, but eventually got fed up with rules of the Dojo and betrayed his master to go out on his own.
Motive: Money, fame

CHARACTER SHEET
Full Name: Kevin Quan
Nick Name/Alias: Chinese Eagle
Species: Human
Currently Residing: Hong Kong, China
Fighting Style(s): Karate, and many Chinese Martial Arts
Trained under: Ping Quan (Grandfather)
Favorite Moves: Roundhouse, Eagle Strike
Special Powers: Incredible Movements many Martial artists wish they had
Apearance: Chinese male, short, Black Hair, black eyes, Violet Gi
BIO: Kevin was Born in AMerica, whos parents mvoed him to China very soon after birth, His Grandfather continued to teach Kevin martial Arts even though his parents wish him not to, Since Kevin has turned 18 he has entered Tournements freely as he wished making ton of money.
Motive: Fame

CHARACTER SHEET
Full Name: Saalam Nassir
Nick Name/Alias: Middle Eastern Dagger
Species: Demi God
Currently Residing: Middle East
Fighting Style(s): Desert Combat, Sword Tactics
Trained under: Himself
Favorite Moves: Basic sword moves, sometimes using a Dirk, or dealing an occasional Kick to knock Enemies of Guard
Special Powers: Immunity to Temperature
Apearance: Wears Green Turban,. and Desert Robes, has Dark Skin
BIO: Living alone in teh desert for as long as anyoen can rememerb Saalam claims to be teh son of a god, which he does not say who, and mostly keeps to himself, he hopes to make teh gods proud as he enters the Tournement
Motive: Proving himself to gods

Tombstone
Full Name: rashede

Nick Name/Alias: hell master

Species: demon

Currently Residing: a tomb

Fighting Style(s): Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu he use a big sword

Trained under: (master) a demon spirit

Favorite Moves: hell flames-can create and manipulate black flames

Special Powers: Shapeshifters and he can ues the power of ice

BIO:: years ago when demons and human live together rashede live in a small village he was the last of his kind the hell warriors.one day demons attack they was over power by the demons rashede faught his best but he wasn't strong enough thats when the leader of the demons grab rashede by the neck but he did not know rashede had a dagger rashede grab the dagger and stab him in the eye.Rashede ran for it when he turned around he could see the village burning down.rashede was scared so he ran into a cave. Rashede wander for a day when he got to the end of the cave he found a tomb. In the middle of the tomb there was a black diamond so Rashede walked up to it and grabbed then a demon spirit whisper in rashede ears unwaken me if you want revenge,yes I will awaken you so rashede broke open the crystal the demon spirit went into rashede body after that day rashede was on a killing rampage after that he was vanished into a tomb.Years later he woke up and got out

Motive: power

DarkDethbringer
already seen it, I just needed you to say you were stil interested

Tombstone
o! my bad

John!attheDisco
Since you made characters to fill the gaps, could I be Saalam Nassir?

DarkDethbringer
those we actually meant to be NPCs, I would like it if you make your own but for some reason you cannot I guess so

trademark
Full Name:Onime no Kyo
Nick Name/Aliasbig grinemon Eyes Kyo or the Killer of 1,000 Men
Species:
Currently Residing:
Fighting Style(s):Mumyo Jinpu Ryu Satsujin Ken (Earthly Wind of God Style Murdering Sword),
Trained under: (master): Muramasa
all moves:Mizuchi: An attack that uses the air to cut an opponent to pieces.
Shinkiro: An attack that creates illusion of his opponent's worse nightmare
Suzaku:A fiery phoenix surrounds Kyo as he cuts his into his opponent. If the first attack does not kill his opponent or is turned aside somehow, a second attack with twice as much power, is used immediately.
Byakko: A white tiger that tears the opponent apart with its claws. A superior technique puts alot stress on Kyo is also greater.
Genbu: A black tortoise entwined with serpents, and is both an offensive and defensive technique. Genbu's shell protects Kyo from an opponent's attack, while the serpents bind and destroy them.
Seiryu:creates an immobilizing and destructive whirlwind that pulls the opponent into the heavens, where the waiting Kyo (in the form of the legendary blue dragon) descends to deliver the final blow.
Favorite Moves:Mizuchi
Shinkiro: An attack that creates illusion of his opponent's worse nightmare, then kills him, and is usually shortened to Shin.
Suzaku: An attack that's so fast, even one of the Four Emperors can barely follow the attack's path. A fiery phoenix surrounds Kyo as he cuts his into his opponent. If the first attack does not kill his opponent or is turned aside somehow, a second attack with twice as much power, is used immediately.
Byakko: A white tiger that tears the opponent apart with its claws. A superior technique to Suzaku, and consequently, the difficulty of execution and the subsequent stress on Kyo is also greater.
Genbu: A black tortoise entwined with serpents, and is both an offensive and defensive technique. Genbu's shell protects Kyo from an opponent's attack, while the serpents bind and destroy them.
Seiryu: More than a dozen Mizuchi are projected towards the opponent and surrounds them, eventually merging to create an immobilizing and destructive whirlwind that pulls the opponent into the heavens, where the waiting Kyo (in the form of the legendary blue dragon) descends to deliver the final blow.
Kouryu
Apearance:blood red pupils bkack outfit ans a scar on his back
BIO:Kyo is the last real Mibu of the Mibu clan, and the last child born to it. There are no other real Mibu left.
Motive: (for joining tournament)

John!attheDisco
No, I was just being lazy...

Full Name: Bradley Charles Jackson
Nick Name/Alias: Brad
Species: Human
Currently Residing: Los Angeles, California
Fighting Style(s): Street Fighting
Trained under: Himself
Favorite Moves: Fakes a low leg kick and instead slides under his opponent when they jump up to avoid it and flips so his foot ends up on their back, pushing them to the ground. Jumps feet first at his opponent, throws them up with his legs, and pummels them with his fist. Fakes swinging down at his opponent's head, and when they duck, grabs their head and flips them over him, over and over again, until he has enough strength to fling them as far as it takes to get them out of sight.
Special Powers: Inhumanly strong
Appearance: 5'8" 150 lbs. Short blond hair with blue eyes.
BIO: Bradley Charles Jackson was born to an average American father and mother, and grew up as such. Except, at a young age, it was realized he would be exceptionally strong. Learning this, his parents engaged him in activities such as football and weightlifting. He did better than his parents could have ever expected. Graduating high school, he had football scholarships to the most prestigious of school but then, disaster struck. He came home after a meeting at USC to find his parent's dead, murdered with a knife. At that moment, he declared that he would turn down all his scholarships and search for the murderer. He knew of a deranged man who lived down the street, and when he went to his house to visit him, he confessed to it, not knowing how strong Brad was. Brad picked up the man's coffee table and threw it at him with such force, it crushed his bones. Since then, he has been on the run from the law, and, feeling the void left by the murder of his family, he has been looking to start a family of his own, and saw the tournament as a way to pick up "hot chicks."
Motive: Girls.

Deit
Full Name: Zen Chiru
Nick Name/Alias: (N/A)
Species: dark elf
Currently Residing: an oasis
Fighting Style(s): tai chi and a special water style he designed (or somethin' I don't know any fighting styles....)
Trained under: (master) himself
Favorite Moves:
Special Powers: he can controll water....
BIO: will reveal.
Motive: to become stronger.

DarkDethbringer
awesome, you did very good Trademark but I need you to fill in the areas you missed on teh sheet, and Deit if you have no favorite move splease say som, we will begin tomorrow, remember as we start. In your introductory post your chracter will learn of the tournement, use you imagination as to how, then you must make your way inot teh Heart of Korea in some way to meet teh tournement sign ups.

trademark
Originally posted by trademark
Full Name:Onime no Kyo
Nick Name/Aliasbig grinemon Eyes Kyo or the Killer of 1,000 Men
Species: is mibu(is like a demon)
Currently Residing:he is traveling around the world
Fighting Style(s):Mumyo Jinpu Ryu Satsujin Ken (Earthly Wind of God Style Murdering Sword),
Trained under: (master): Muramasa
all moves:Mizuchi: An attack that uses the air to cut an opponent to pieces.
Shinkiro: An attack that creates illusion of his opponent's worse nightmare
Suzaku:A fiery phoenix surrounds Kyo as he cuts his into his opponent. If the first attack does not kill his opponent or is turned aside somehow, a second attack with twice as much power, is used immediately.
Byakko: A white tiger that tears the opponent apart with its claws. A superior technique puts alot stress on Kyo is also greater.
Seiryu:creates an immobilizing and destructive whirlwind that pulls the opponent into the heavens, where the waiting Kyo (in the form of the legendary blue dragon) descends to deliver the final blow.
Favorite Moves:Mizuchi
Shinkiro: An attack that creates illusion of his opponent's worse nightmare, then kills him, and is usually shortened to Shin.
Suzaku: An attack that's so fast, even one of the Four Emperors can barely follow the attack's path. A fiery phoenix surrounds Kyo as he cuts his into his opponent. If the first attack does not kill his opponent or is turned aside somehow, a second attack with twice as much power, is used immediately.
Byakko: A white tiger that tears the opponent apart with its claws. A superior technique to Suzaku, and consequently, the difficulty of execution and the subsequent stress on Kyo is also greater.
Seiryu: More than a dozen Mizuchi are projected towards the opponent and surrounds them, eventually merging to create an immobilizing and destructive whirlwind that pulls the opponent into the heavens, where the waiting Kyo (in the form of the legendary blue dragon) descends to deliver the final blow.
Kouryu
Apearance:blood red pupils bkack outfit ans a scar on his back
BIO:Kyo is the last real Mibu of the Mibu clan, and the last child born to it. There are no other real Mibu left.
Motive: (for joining tournament)to kill people

trademark
you need more people or can we start now

DarkDethbringer
we can start but I need Deit to finish teh hseet

trademark
ok

Deit
Full Name: Zen Chiru
Nick Name/Alias: (N/A)
Species: dark elf
Currently Residing: an oasis
Fighting Style(s): tai chi and a special water style he designed (or somethin' I don't know any fighting styles....)
Trained under: (master) himself
Favorite Moves: he doesn't have a favorite move.
Special Powers: he can controll water....
BIO: will reveal.
Motive: to become stronger.

DarkDethbringer
ok all good let us start

trademark
ok make it

DarkDethbringer
dont rell me hwo to do my job please, and it is up, post an intro post of you finding otu aboot the tourney

DarkDethbringer
argh, the tourney is in Korea, I need you all to post a place of where you actually are now especially people who said you live in a crypt, or Travelling

trademark
ok i was in kento is that better

DarkDethbringer
where is Kento?

Tombstone
(no idea where to come in)

Sarahmier
I was in Korea, Sorry for not adding that erm At a bar in a town called cailwood

DarkDethbringer
just make an intro post, and Tombstone, where is your tomb locaTED? where ever it is, find your way from there to korea and learn of teh tournement some way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.