movie doom vs movie magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
who takes it here from the movies. doom or magneto

batdude123
no expression Mags would crush him like a tin can.

diabloman
yall cant decide ?

Grimm22
Poop no expression

Superboy Prime
I want some of what you're having.

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Movie Doom = Major Suckage

Movie Doom <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Movie Magneto

Movie Doom <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< x 10000000 Comic Magneto

Movie Doom <<<<<<<<<<<< x 10000000000000000 Comic Doom

big grin

diabloman
pizza is gone sorry

Apolloknight
Did'nt magneto pick up the golden gate, and didn't even exhaust himself in the process, what feats has Doom preformed in the movies to be anywhere in league with magneto.

diabloman
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Did'nt magneto pick up the golden gate, and didn't even exhaust himself in the process, what feats has Doom preformed in the movies to be anywhere in league with magneto. yup. and you saw the metal on dooms body so magneto can control his body and throw his ass a mile away.

diabloman
but doom was kinda cooler in a way

Grimm22
Movie Doom = Major Suckage

Movie Doom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Movie Magneto

Movie Doom > x 10000000 Comic Magneto

Movie Doom > x 10000000000000000 Comic Doom

big grin

Whoops embarrasment

I meant for it to be the other way around stick out tongue

Movie Doom <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Movie Magneto

Movie Doom < x 10000000 Comic Magneto

Movie Doom < x 10000000000000000 Comic Doom

big grin

diabloman
Whoops embarrasment

big grin ?

Grimm22
Originally posted by diabloman
?

What do you mean Question Mark no expression

Apolloknight
Whoops embarrasment

big grin

O, we thought you lost it for a sec.........

badabing
Stop it Grimm. stick out tongue

Grimm22
Originally posted by Apolloknight
O, we thought you lost it for a sec.........

Yeah I was just hitting the wrong key stick out tongue

diabloman
Yeah I was just hitting the wrong key stick out tongue you always do laughing

badabing
Movie Magento wins.

Grimm22
you always do laughing

Thats what your mother said stick out tongue

Grimm22
Heck Ian McKellon from the Da Vinci Code wins stick out tongue

Darth Macabre
As Doom...Yes, the movie version sucked.

But as for his powers, those were pretty sweet.

Magneto wins though.

diabloman
Thats what your mother said stick out tongue yes my mother said that and the rest of the world say you always hit the wrong key stick out tongue

Grimm22
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
As Doom...Yes, the movie version sucked.

But as for his powers, those were pretty sweet.

Magneto wins though.

Doom's powers sucked no expression

Seriously electricity What the f**k?

diabloman
but doom looked cooler when he was using his powers

Apolloknight

Seriously electricity What the f**k? rolling on floor laughing

Grimm22
yes my mother said that and the rest of the world say you always hit the wrong key stick out tongue

What can I say, the world is against me miffed

Grimm22
but doom looked cooler when he was using his powers

Doom's costume was crap no expression

Seriously he had his belly button showing What the f**k?

diabloman
What can I say, the world is against me miffed we dont need you to remind us laughing

diabloman

Seriously he had his belly button showing What the f**k? forget about his lame costume i mean when he was using his powers. that was cool

badabing
What can I say, the world is against me miffed
I don't know about the world, but all the Wolverine fans are against you. stick out tongue

Darth Macabre

Seriously electricity What the f**k?

Electricity, super strength, invulnerability?...Yeah, they suck alright What the f**k?

General Kon-El
who takes it here from the movies. doom or magneto Doom is metal, Magneto controls metal. figure it out urself no expression

diabloman
Originally posted by badabing
I don't know about the world, but all the Wolverine fans are against you. stick out tongue laughing all the hulk fans as well laughing

diabloman
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Doom is metal, Magneto controls metal. figure it out urself no expression look on the other page retard of what i said magneto can do to him. just like he did to wolvie

diabloman

Seriously he had his belly button showing What the f**k? magneto looked stupid with that helmet on. i know he uses it to keep charles from phucking with his head. but he still looks lame with it

Tassadar
hmmmmmmmm....... man who can manipulate all metal on an atomic level versus man made of metal? Do I have to say it?

Broly92
yes stick out tongue

diabloman
when that guy was checking out dooms arm he was saying his metal is harder then titanium so yah magneto can kick his ass for sure.

diabloman
u think wolvies claws are sharp enough to cut dooms arm off ?

Sea King
movie doom could not even take down comic doom or comic magneto. dont get me wrong i liked the f4 movie but movie doom was not up to the standereds he should have been.

diabloman
Originally posted by Sea King
movie doom could not even take down comic doom or comic magneto. dont get me wrong i liked the f4 movie but movie doom was not up to the standereds he should have been. but he still played good doing doom.

Sea King
but he still played good doing doom.

yeah this is true

Swanky-Tuna
but he still played good doing doom.
If you like your Doom to wear panties and make-up. That might be a good thing if you're really into David Bowie's old stuff but movie Doom wasn't no Doom Doom.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
If you like your Doom to wear panties and make-up. That might be a good thing if you're really into David Bowie's old stuff but movie Doom wasn't no Doom Doom.

It wasn't Julian McMahon's fault though...Can't blame him for a lousy script, and a lousy costume designer.

diabloman
If you like your Doom to wear panties and make-up. That might be a good thing if you're really into David Bowie's old stuff but movie Doom wasn't no Doom Doom. i dont give a damn what clothes they wear im talking about there performances

Sea King
yep just like its not jessica albas fault for not being compleaty naked in the movie eek! laughing .

diabloman
yep just like its not jessica albas fault for not being compleaty naked in the movie eek! laughing . they would have given her an oscar is she was totally naked laughing

Sea King
they would have given her an oscar is she was totally naked laughing

or (family guy refrence) the woddie award laughing

Wolverine2006
pizza is gone sorry

laughing

diabloman
or (family guy refrence) the woddie award laughing they would have given that to mystique in X3 if she stood up instead of laying on the ground big grin

batdude123
they would have given that to mystique in X3 if she stood up instead of laying on the ground big grin

Watch that one movie she was in with Antonio Banderas. Some thing like "Lethal Femme." ( eek! ) Anyway, you see her naked. yes

diabloman
Originally posted by batdude123
Watch that one movie she was in with Antonio Banderas. Some thing like "Lethal Femme." ( eek! ) Anyway, you see her naked. yes u dont want to see lethal femme naked. shes a guy. i chatted with him on messenger. i promised her i mean him i wouldnt tell big grin pray to god she doesnt see this

batdude123
u dont want to see lethal femme naked. shes a guy. i chatted with him on messenger. i promised her i mean him i wouldnt tell big grin pray to god she doesnt see this

I'm talking about Robecca Romijn. That's the name of the movie she was in where she appeared naked. no expression

badabing
I'm talking about Robecca Romijn. That's the name of the movie she was in where she appeared naked. no expression
That movie RULED! droolnaughty

Sixth_Winged
Doom. I like Movie Mags heck of a lot more, but without comic book shields he can produce, Doom's simple lightning bolt works faster than Mags manipulating his body. If Mags can survive the initial lightning bolt though, he could just turn doom into a metal ball, rip him apart into a million pieces, etc.

Sea King
Originally posted by badabing
That movie RULED! droolnaughty

um i guess but imo carmen electra movies are the best

Darth Macabre
Watch that one movie she was in with Antonio Banderas. Some thing like "Lethal Femme." ( eek! ) Anyway, you see her naked. yes

Femme Fatale?

Mider
so doom had electric powers? he wouldnt stand a chance against mags even in part one it was stated he gets stronger or likes electricity

diabloman
i know this isofftopic but what was the name of that little girl that sceamed like hell in the mansion when those guys broke in the place in xmen 2 movie.

batdude123
Femme Fatale?

THAT'S THE NAME!!! doh

Darth Macabre
i know this isofftopic but what was the name of that little girl that sceamed like hell in the mansion when those guys broke in the place in xmen 2 movie.

Siryn...

THAT'S THE NAME!!! doh

LoL Yup.

Grimm22
laughing all the hulk fans as well laughing

How? no expression

I say that Ben cannot beat Savage Hulk in h2h. He can definitly get his hits in but he cant win without prep wink

Grimm22
movie doom could not even take down comic doom or comic magneto. dont get me wrong i liked the f4 movie but movie doom was not up to the standereds he should have been.

You liked that piece of crap known as an FF movie What the f**k?

diabloman
How? no expression

I say that Ben cannot beat Savage Hulk in h2h. He can definitly get his hits in but he cant win without prep wink big grin i knew you where gonna respond back sometime sooner or later

Grimm22
It wasn't Julian McMahon's fault though...Can't blame him for a lousy script, and a lousy costume designer.

The sad thing is that Julian McMahon is actually a comic book fan erm

Its just due to awful directing, a horrible script and bad costume design that Doom sucked in the movie sad

Grimm22
big grin i knew you where gonna respond back sometime sooner or later

Sorry I was out playing Polish Ping Pong stick out tongue

diabloman
Sorry I was out playing Polish Ping Pong stick out tongue i wish u came back sooner. we all missed you big grin

Swanky-Tuna
i dont give a damn what clothes they wear im talking about there performances
I'm not talking about the lines or the costumes. I'm saying he wasn't imposing at all. He was not to be feared. He was not Doom.

Grimm22
i wish u came back sooner. we all missed you big grin

Oh I know everyone here "adores" me stick out tongue

Right "Director of KMC" Diabloman

diabloman
Oh I know everyone here "adores" me stick out tongue

Right "Director of KMC" Diabloman thats correct smile

Darth Macabre
I'm not talking about the lines or the costumes. I'm saying he wasn't imposing at all. He was not to be feared. He was not Doom.

The script was a big part of it...That's what I'm saying.

Grimm22
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/Grimm22/31.jpg

Darth Macabre
LOL....That's good.

draxx_tOfU
jessica alba was uber hot in the movie!!!!

diabloman
hand to hand fight no powers. doom takes it there. you saw how hard he punched

diabloman
ooops

diabloman
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/Grimm22/31.jpg which book is that ?

grey fox

What the hell were you expecting Swanky , I know on print Doom is pretty damn imposing , but much like superman he's difficult to convert to film without people laughing at his costume or calling him a Darth Vader rip-off.

As I-Mockery once coined it ......

Tassadar
Originally posted by grey fox
What the hell were you expecting Swanky , I know on print Doom is pretty damn imposing , but much like superman he's difficult to convert to film without people laughing at his costume or calling him a Darth Vader rip-off.

As I-Mockery once coined it ......

rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by grey fox
I expected Doom to sound a little less like Kevin Spacey.

Heck, they even kind of pulled it off on Spiderman and his Amazing Friends and he sounded like Scooby Doo villian. Which wasn't surprising since the guy who voiced Iceman was the same guy who voiced Freddy.

And if it did drift into a Vader-esque thing this is when us nerds can lay into the less knowledgable and tell them that comic Doom came first in our respective sarcastic ways.

diabloman
Sorry I was out playing Polish Ping Pong stick out tongue did u win ?

grey fox
did u win ?

Nah , he got beat like a cheap drum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.