The KMC Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan005
Hello Everybody! As most of you know, I've been working on KMC WARS... but due to some technical difficulties I haven't posted it yet. So instead I made a short film about two KMC members... Bloigen and RoyalGuard. It's actually supposed to be a trailer, but I'm probably never going to make the actual movie.

Anyway here's the link.... (and by the way... it takes a while to load, so be patient)

This one is full screen
http://www.filepimp.com/files/284/ABC%20KMC%20MOVIE.swf

and this one is smaller (but it takes less time to load)
http://media.putfile.com/KMC-TRAILER

Just make sure to make the second one wide screen wink

Hope everyone likes it... and its not supposed to bash any members, it was just for fun eek! laughing

Vinny Valentine
Post this in the KMC Challange, you could win.

Spartan005
Ok

Spartan005
Did anyone else see this??? eek!eek!

RogerRamjet
it's great..very nicely done...and great choice in music laughing

Captain REX
If you don't make the movie, I'll kill you. pirate

FG725
the music thing was odd need to stick with one song the whole time not stop music start then stop then do another song and wtf

Captain REX
I heart Peter Gabriel. big grin

Itzak
Originally posted by Captain REX

Lord Bryan
Originally posted by Captain REX

Spartan005
Originally posted by FG725
the music thing was odd need to stick with one song the whole time not stop music start then stop then do another song and wtf

Umm, sorry...?

I have a very simple free program to edit music... so thats the best I can do.

Itzak
Originally posted by FG725

I thought the music was great. confused

Anywho... When do you think the movie will be finished? shock

Spartan005
Originally posted by Itzak
I thought the music was great. confused

Anywho... When do you think the movie will be finished? shock

Thats the thing, I can't make a movie over a certain time limit.. otherwise the movie glitches out for some reason. Thats why KMC WARS isn't up yet.

Itzak
Originally posted by Spartan005
Thats the thing, I can't make a movie over a certain time limit.. otherwise the movie glitches out for some reason. Thats why KMC WARS isn't up yet.

Why can't you just make it in episodes? And not a full 1 hour movie or something.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Itzak
Why can't you just make it in episodes? And not a full 1 hour movie or something.
Itzak your a genius.

Spartan005
Because it starts to glitch out after about 15 seconds... so unless you want 20 different links... yeah

-Tired Hiker-
When the movie is released, you will have a party after the premiere, right???

Itzak
Because it starts to glitch out after about 15 seconds... so unless you want 20 different links... yeah

How about if you made them an episode every week or day? Then just keep adding the new episodes? It would keep us coming back for more.

Leo.M
I can't see it blink

Spartan005
Well, I'll tell you what... I'll keep making a KMC spoof/comedy/parody every week until I get the full movie to work. How about that?

Spartan005
Originally posted by Leo.M
I can't see it blink

use the second link... it takes about 20 seconds to load

Itzak
Well, I'll tell you what... I'll keep making a KMC spoof/comedy/parody every week until I get the full movie to work. How about that?

Sounds like a great idea! happy

Bloigen
You are not allowed to make a video or picture with "Bloigen" in it.

You are breaking copyright law.

Spartan005
no expression

Oh, I'll keep that in mind.

HellMaster93
Shweet... i couldnt get that to work though...

Spartan005
Once again... Use the second link (its shorter load time) It will take about 20 seconds until the movie comes up wink

Bloigen
no expression

Oh, I'll keep that in mind.

*sues you*

no expression

Spartan005
I'm poor now... cry

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g112/Stingray005/lolmouth.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.