most powerful electticity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
who can create the most powerful electricity ?

thor
doom
electro
storm

or you think somone else

Sixth_Winged
"electticity"

Just citing it out.

And it's Thor. Doom doesn't produce electricity unless you're using the comic version. Storm has powerful lightning but was shown that her bolts weren't as potent as thor(that X-men issue with saving Arkon's world). Electro is just more flexible with it since that's his sole power but lacks the juice unless he get's external sources.

diabloman
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
"electticity"

Just citing it out. ?

diabloman
i say thor takes this one. his lighting is powerful as hell.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by diabloman
?

Thread Title

batdude123
Magneto can also create some powerful electricity, although I doubt his is as powerful as Thor's.

General Kon-El
Doom doesn't produce electricity unless you're using the comic version. Yah Doom does have electricity. In the movies and comics both.

diabloman
Originally posted by batdude123
Magneto can also create some powerful electricity, although I doubt his is as powerful as Thor's. he can absorb electricity but ive never herd anything about that him creating it.

Darth Macabre
Thor's...But that's a given...He's a god.

As for the runner up...Electro

Validus
Pre-Crisis Lightning Lad

Apolloknight
Storm weather abilities depend on the planet she is on, lets say if she is on earth, should could create a bolt of lighting as powerful as earth atmosphere can create, However, if she where on Jupiter, (theoretically speaking), she would be able to create a bolt of light many time more powerful then the one on earth because Jupiter's EM field is more more powerful and unstable.

Even still, I doubt she could create one stronger then Thor's.

batdude123
he can absorb electricity but ive never herd anything about that him creating it.

He can discharge very powerful electrical blasts via his electromagnetic manipulation. After all, his powers for intents and purposes are limitless.

Validus
He can discharge very powerful electrical blasts via his electromagnetic manipulation. After all, his powers for intents and purposes are limitless.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blair Wind
Mogo shifty

Dalak
Well Magneto is said to shoot lightning on Wiki, does he deserve to be on this list?

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Yah Doom does have electricity. In the movies and comics both.

He doesn't. At least i've never seen him use it. He might have it seeing as how diverse his weapons are under his armor. But so far, it's mostly concussive heat blasts and such.

Anyway, regardless whether he has it, i don't think people who get to rarely use it as much as doom should be used here.

Unless this is the ultimate version he's talking about...

Validus
Validus gets a nod too. The mental lightning KO'd everyone in one hit.

diabloman
Originally posted by Dalak
Well Magneto is said to shoot lightning on Wiki, does he deserve to be on this list? i put on the vote list other

Broly92
Zues he is just an more powerfull Thor

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I have to get ready. I could use the practice where ever I can get it. football

Blair Wind

no expression

Keep dreaming

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Mogo shifty Indeed.

batdude123
no expression

Keep dreaming

It's true, BUB. wink Notice I didn't directly say "limitless," I said "for all intents and purposes." Which is exactly the same phrase that's on the Marvel web page. yes

Darth Macabre
no expression

Keep dreaming

What is he dreaming about?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
What is he dreaming about? Mogo droolio

Validus
It's true, BUB. wink Notice I didn't directly say "limitless," I said "for all intents and purposes." Which is exactly the same phrase that's on the Marvel web page. yes
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dalak
i put on the vote list other

I know, and I saw teh other, I was jsut trying to see how accurate teh Wiki was.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
roll eyes (sarcastic)

He isn't arguably the most powerful man on the planet for nothing. happy

Broly92
Originally posted by Broly92
Zues he is just an more powerfull Thor
I already said who wins

Apolloknight
He isn't arguably the most powerful man on the planet for nothing. happy

I think storms electricity is more powerful then magneto's, but not Thor or Zeus

Powers

Ororo is a mutant with the psionic ability of atmokinesis--the ability to manipulate the weather over the entire planet. When controlling weather elements, her eyes illuminate a white color and aura. She can manifest any degree of wind, temperature, lightning, storm, and all manner of precipitation, tornadoes and hurricanes. Storm actually has the ability to affect the weather on a cosmic scale, but does not because she is very environmentally conscious. Storm has been known to create cosmic turbulence when a Sentinel was about to affect the Earth with a gamma gun to draw a solar flare from the sun to the Earth.

batdude123
Originally posted by Apolloknight
I think storms electricity is more powerful then magneto's, but not Thor or Zeus

Powers

Ororo is a mutant with the psionic ability of atmokinesis--the ability to manipulate the weather over the entire planet. When controlling weather elements, her eyes illuminate a white color and aura. She can manifest any degree of wind, temperature, lightning, storm, and all manner of precipitation, tornadoes and hurricanes. Storm actually has the ability to affect the weather on a cosmic scale, but does not because she is very environmentally conscious. Storm has been known to create cosmic turbulence when a Sentinel was about to affect the Earth with a gamma gun to draw a solar flare from the sun to the Earth.

Maybe, however overall Mags is more powerful. wink

DigiMark007
Jenny Sparks. yes

She's not as powerful as some of these people, but in terms of just electricity, she's better than anyone on that list.

stormfront13
Storm weather abilities depend on the planet she is on, lets say if she is on earth, should could create a bolt of lighting as powerful as earth atmosphere can create, However, if she where on Jupiter, (theoretically speaking), she would be able to create a bolt of light many time more powerful then the one on earth because Jupiter's EM field is more more powerful and unstable.

your half right...storm is able to bend the laws of nature and create super-natural like weather systems. so for example...the most powerful lightning bolt recorded today she could be able to top in terms of power. but anyway...this point is mute since the most powerful here is thor by far

Broly92
Zues is more powerfull than Thor

diabloman
Maybe, however overall Mags is more powerful. wink make up your damn mind. afew weeks ago on the doom vs magneto thread i was saying magneto can take on doom and control his body. and you and others got on my back saying that. now your saying magneto is more powerful then doom and the rest on the list there. one or the other man

batdude123
make up your damn mind. afew weeks ago on the doom vs magneto thread i was saying magneto can take on doom and control his body. and you and others got on my back saying that. now your saying magneto is more powerful then doom and the rest on the list there. one or the other man

What??? blink Here we go again with you making up lies. roll eyes (sarcastic) Mags is probably more powerful than Doom, but probably not as powerful as Thor...... shifty

Sixth_Winged
make up your damn mind. afew weeks ago on the doom vs magneto thread i was saying magneto can take on doom and control his body. and you and others got on my back saying that. now your saying magneto is more powerful then doom and the rest on the list there. one or the other man

Doom's armor is demagnetized and he has a little device he has in his armor that switched off Mags powers in a past encounter.

Of course Mags is a lot more powerful since he's a mutant with astonishing amount of versatility, but circumstances would have him get beat by doom.

diabloman
What??? blink Here we go again with you making up lies. roll eyes (sarcastic) Mags is probably more powerful than Doom, but probably not as powerful as Thor...... shifty my bad it was grimm that said abunch of BS to me. sorry there.

batdude123
my bad it was grimm that said abunch of BS to me. sorry there.

Oh, no problem. big grin wink

Dalak
Doom's armor is demagnetized and he has a little device he has in his armor that switched off Mags powers in a past encounter.

Of course Mags is a lot more powerful since he's a mutant with astonishing amount of versatility, but circumstances would have him get beat by doom.

Thanks for mentioning that smile I was just oging to

MJOILNIR
Thor on this list. No doubt.

diabloman

Of course Mags is a lot more powerful since he's a mutant with astonishing amount of versatility, but circumstances would have him get beat by doom. tell me what is that of what doom is shooting at everyone in the movie ? uh electricity and magneto can absorb electricity. and that dude said that his metal is stronger than titanium well if thats whats on him then yes magneto can control his body

diabloman
in the movie spidey 2 doc was saying that magnetism doesnt effect his arms. maybe that stupid ball that was sucking in the whole city doesnt effect him but magneto is still powerful enough to control his arms same as dooms body. doesnt matter what type of protection they have.

Apolloknight
tell me what is that of what doom is shooting at everyone in the movie ? uh electricity and magneto can absorb electricity. and that dude said that his metal is stronger than titanium well if thats whats on him then yes magneto can control his body

No actually he cant, Dooms suit is truthfully demagnetized. I still say magneto beats him, Mags has too many options.

With Prep tho.......

Sixth_Winged
tell me what is that of what doom is shooting at everyone in the movie ? uh electricity and magneto can absorb electricity. and that dude said that his metal is stronger than titanium well if thats whats on him then yes magneto can control his body

i didn't realize you were talking about the movie versions man. I just thought it was 616 version and my post reflected on it.

Anyway, i already replied on that thread.

Movie mags doesn't do half the shit comic version mags do.

Darth Macabre
in the movie spidey 2 doc was saying that magnetism doesnt effect his arms. maybe that stupid ball that was sucking in the whole city doesnt effect him but magneto is still powerful enough to control his arms same as dooms body. doesnt matter what type of protection they have.

That stupid ball? That was a miniaturized sun....Magneto isn't more powerful then that.

diabloman
i didn't realize you were talking about the movie versions man. I just thought it was 616 version and my post reflected on it.

Anyway, i already replied on that thread.

Movie mags doesn't do half the shit comic version mags do. even in the comics as well he can still control the metal doesnt matter whats covering it. magneto can still control wolvies body even though wolvies skin is coverine the adamantium inside.

diabloman
That stupid ball? That was a miniaturized sun....Magneto isn't more powerful then that. he could have stopped the cars and everything else from flying into that sun

Sixth_Winged
even in the comics as well he can still control the metal doesnt matter whats covering it. magneto can still control wolvies body even though wolvies skin is coverine the adamantium inside.

Have you read my reply that i quoted.

Doom's electrical bolts are faster on the go, end of story.

Unless Mags can also manipulate electricity(which he hasn't been shown to do in the movie), or has shielding that can block electricity or has superspeed to dodge out of the way, he is getting his nervous system fried.

diabloman
Have you read my reply that i quoted.

Doom's electrical bolts are faster on the go, end of story.

Unless Mags can also manipulate electricity(which he hasn't been shown to do in the movie), or has shielding that can block electricity or has superspeed to dodge out of the way, he is getting his nervous system fried. big grin he doesnt need to dodge or block electricity. he can absorb it

Sixth_Winged
big grin he doesnt need to dodge or block electricity. he can absorb it

That's very good and all, but when in the movie has he done something like that? devil

diabloman
That's very good and all, but when in the movie has he done something like that? devil nobody has shot anything electric at him in the movies. if they did it would not have done jack to him.

Sixth_Winged
nobody has shot anything electric at him in the movies. if they did it would not have done jack to him.

Speculation until done. And if he can indeed do it, that still leaves the question on how his reflex speed in regards to manipulating or absorbing it would be able to fare with if he was to be shot by it (which bolts travel very very quickly).

Dalak
nobody has shot anything electric at him in the movies. if they did it would not have done jack to him.

People question if Movie Hulk can pull off a clap. I'm afraid this won't be accepted by most.

Apolloknight
When did this become a movie debate? Everyone knows mags can absorb electricity....

diabloman
When did this become a movie debate? Everyone knows mags can absorb electricity.... glad somone has a brain

Sixth_Winged
glad somone has a brain

laughing it went off-topic when you brought up the movie Doom vs. Magneto thread yourself.

diabloman
laughing it went off-topic when you brought up the movie Doom vs. Magneto thread yourself. awww forgive me lord for making the doom vs magneto thread laughing

badabing
Thor has the most powerful electricity.....

besides Captain Marvel. shifty

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by badabing
Thor has the most powerful electricity.....

besides Captain Marvel. shifty And Spider-Man.

Grimm22
Why is Doom on this list no expression

Shazam should take this considering that his lighting massivly hurts guys like Supes wink

badabing
Originally posted by Grimm22
Why is Doom on this list no expression

Shazam should take this considering that his lighting massivly hurts guys like Supes wink
big grin

Private Pion
Jenny sparks IS electricity. I should think she takes this.

Metalmanx
Thor's...But that's a given...He's a god.

As for the runner up...Electro

Agreed.

Milkie

Storm not be able to control the weather on Jupiter

They are just too powerful for her. Jupiter's storms dwarf anything on Earth and even the Earth. Also the gravity would crush her, that would be the first thing that happens before she even tries to do something.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Private Pion
Jenny sparks IS electricity. I should think she takes this.

I mentioned the same on page 2. Everyone ignored me. sad

But yeah, she wins in terms of pure electrical output....even over guys like Thor. He's more powerful overall, but that's not what this thread is about.

Scarlet_Spidey
I seriously doubt between electro and thor, but i must say electro since he can charge himself so powerful nobody can have such a power.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Jenny Sparks. yes

She's not as powerful as some of these people, but in terms of just electricity, she's better than anyone on that list.

I disagree ... I haven't read much of the Stormwatch books, but i've yet to see her perform feats on a Thor level in the Authority. smile

DigiMark007
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I disagree ... I haven't read much of the Stormwatch books, but i've yet to see her perform feats on a Thor level in the Authority. smile

Go read the respect thread. She once electrocuted the brain of an organism the size of a continent (so the brain was probably roughly the size of England or somesuch).

She also once took down an entire fleet of alien fighter planes by becoming a mountain-sized being of electricity and shorting them all out. That one isn't in the respect thread, but it's from the Relentless arc.

R.O.T. Yahman
Go read the respect thread. She once electrocuted the brain of an organism the size of a continent (so the brain was probably roughly the size of England or somesuch).

Look Digi, you might find this hard to believe, but you and scoobs are not the only ones to have read the Authority. The brain feat is hardly that impressive, as brains are generally big blobs of Jelly floating in Spinal fluid (Which is an incredibly good conductor of electricity). Plus one only has to take out unimportant but small part of the brain (I.e. the pituitary gland, Hypothalamus, Medulla Oblongata, ) to kill it.

She also once took down an entire fleet of alien fighter planes by becoming a mountain-sized being of electricity and shorting them all out. That one isn't in the respect thread, but it's from the Relentless arc.

This is far more impressive, but not on the same level as Thor significantly hurting Ego with his lighting, and destroying second grade Adamantium. He's also KO'ed Hulk or more than Two occasions. Also we saw what Ultimate Thor was able to do starships in the Ultimates !, and most agree he's not as powerful smile

DigiMark007
Meh, fair enough. I just assume that for someone who IS electricity, Sparks could basically have her way with as much electricity as she needed for the situation....which would be far more than Thor or the others.

But yeah, I know you've read some Authority...I wasn't questioning your knowledge.

R.O.T. Yahman
Meh, fair enough. I just assume that for someone who IS electricity, Sparks could basically have her way with as much electricity as she needed for the situation

Im pretty sure she's the Spirit of the 20th Cetuary, which is not exactly the Incarnation of Elctricity. And Thor is the God of Thunder. I.e. the transcendual is always > the material.

....which would be far more than Thor or the others.

But yeah, I know you've read some Authority...I wasn't questioning your knowledge.

I've read the ones worth reading, I.e. the Miller, Ellis and Brauckber stuff. wink

Apolloknight
Meh, fair enough. I just assume that for someone who IS electricity, Sparks could basically have her way with as much electricity as she needed for the situation....which would be far more than Thor or the others.

In an alternate reality, Storm could exits an pure elemental being. smile

diabloman
lightning is as hot as the sun. so thor takes this one.

R.O.T. Yahman
lightning is as hot as the sun. so thor takes this one.

Its as hot as the surface of the sun (i.e. about 6,000 degrees), the Inside of the sun is considerably hotter (Millions of degrees). Just remeber this b4 you get carried away in Electro/Storm/Thor, threads. smile

diabloman
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Its as hot as the surface of the sun (i.e. about 6,000 degrees), the Inside of the sun is considerably hotter (Millions of degrees). Just remeber this b4 you get carried away in Electro/Storm/Thor, threads. smile im not getting carried away. i just put who i think has the ability to create the most strongest electricity. screw strom. just cause shes a weather witch and make it rain that doesnt mean hers is the strongest.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Milkie
Storm not be able to control the weather on Jupiter

They are just too powerful for her. Jupiter's storms dwarf anything on Earth and even the Earth. Also the gravity would crush her, that would be the first thing that happens before she even tries to do something.

wrong...storm could very well be able to control the weather on jupiter. if she can control the weather on an alien planet where the rain is actually acid...then she can control the weather on jupiter. also...she's generated pressure higher than even Jupiter's surface so she would be able to handle walking on the planet.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by stormfront13
wrong...storm could very well be able to control the weather on jupiter. if she can control the weather on an alien planet where the rain is actually acid...then she can control the weather on jupiter. also...she's generated pressure higher than even Jupiter's surface so she would be able to handle walking on the planet.

True, her body automatically adjust to the weather around her. She could survive on Jupiter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.