War of the Crazies!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
This is a battle of who is the most insane, crazy, psychotic, screwed up nutjobs in comics....

Who's a few sandwiches shy of a picnic? I'll throw a few names out there just to get the ol' ball rollin'.....

Well, let's see...there's the Clown Prince of Crime, The Joker ...and his sidekick Harley Quinn . Then there's the zany Deadpool ...There's also the underrated Mad Cap !! I even think Lobo and Punisher could qualify as being totally insane...Oh, and let's not forget uncle Cletus a.k.a. Carnage !!!

Well, those are just a few names to get things started, but I want to know who else falls into the totally looney tunes category...and WHY????? Give your reasoning and examples!!! We want to know why your pick should walk away with the title of "KING OF THE CRAZIES"!!!!

This discussion should get VERY interesting rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance Let the WaR oF tHe CrAzIeS bEgIn.......

ThePittman
Jamie Bradock(sp?) Psylocks brother.

Broly92
Lobo he killed himself and came back to get money

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Broly92
Lobo he killed himself and came back to get money

Yep, that certainly qualifies....... eek!

Lord Urizen
Lawbringer QZTR

1) He flattened a prisoner to intensely that the prisoner's body was stretched across 3 continents.

2) Killed a Goddess by teleporting inside her and "spiking" his way out of her body, resulting in the internal shredding of her body.

3) Flattened another prisoner with his hand, by pummeling and "stapelling" him to the ground

4) Shot a lazer to cut a hole through a man's chest

5) Telekinetically turned a troll inside out by squishing his feet, squishing his legs upward so that his blood built upward, his organs came vomitting out of his mouth, he basically "rolled up" the troll's skin like toilet paper.

6) Destroyed several planets

7) Melted innocent people with his powers

8) squashed runaway prisoners like bugs for boredom

9) impaled a woman with his fingers

10) has done evil things so unspeakable, that he even claimed that the word "murderer" barely begins to describe him. "There is no language Dark Enough to describe what we are" is what he told a Godlike being after he killed his wife.

Superboy Prime
That guy sounds more evil than crazy if you ask me.

Apolloknight
I would have to say the most craziest person in comics is Thanos.

Although some would say he is evil, I say he's crazy, all his actions have been done to impress a woman who doesn't even love him.

Does he realize you can never make a women happy?

Yeah, he's certified in my book......

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
That guy sounds more evil than crazy if you ask me.

Tell Juntai that. He thinks QZTR is no more evil than Lex Luthor.

grey fox
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Lawbringer QZTR

1) He flattened a prisoner to intensely that the prisoner's body was stretched across 3 continents.

2) Killed a Goddess by teleporting inside her and "spiking" his way out of her body, resulting in the internal shredding of her body.

3) Flattened another prisoner with his hand, by pummeling and "stapelling" him to the ground

4) Shot a lazer to cut a hole through a man's chest

5) Telekinetically turned a troll inside out by squishing his feet, squishing his legs upward so that his blood built upward, his organs came vomitting out of his mouth, he basically "rolled up" the troll's skin like toilet paper.

6) Destroyed several planets

7) Melted innocent people with his powers

8) squashed runaway prisoners like bugs for boredom

9) impaled a woman with his fingers

10) has done evil things so unspeakable, that he even claimed that the word "murderer" barely begins to describe him. "There is no language Dark Enough to describe what we are" is what he told a Godlike being after he killed his wife.

Wait isn't QZTR that story where godesses get raped by Trolls...although I could be wrong...

Edit

My mistake , I got that wrong , I was thinking of Heavy Metal from this quotation from an interveiw with Alan Moore about 'Lost Girls'

Templares
Should Genis "feigning" or something his insanity counts? If so he should be in this battle royal.

ThePittman

Tron
Deadpool's the only one of the bunch that "knows" that he's a comic, I'd say that qualifies. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tassadar
Dont forget Thanos, who had this to say when the universes were being destroyed.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid

!! I even think Lobo and Punisher could qualify as being totally insane...

Punishers not really crazy, just violently psychotic. Having a psychosis does not mean one is crazy. Just really, really, angry.

Comicbook_kid
What about Batman? He's arguably as crazy as half the nutjobs in Arkham Asylum!!!!

And yes, I think Thanos is a good contender for the title too!!!

rotiart
Originally posted by Apolloknight
I would have to say the most craziest person in comics is Thanos.

Although some would say he is evil, I say he's crazy, all his actions have been done to impress a woman who doesn't even love him.

Does he realize you can never make a women happy?

Yeah, he's certified in my book......

Except that Death accepted Thanos as a mate... and he rejected her. It was during the whole arc with the Rot.

rotiart
Bruce Banner has multiple personality disorder.. each hulk a different order of strength..

But I give the true nutzo to Legion David Xavier.
Davids supposed hundred or so different personalities were each a different person, and each person had its own power. One was a pyrotechnic. The other a telepath, and so on.

Comicbook_kid
Besides Joker, who out of Batman's rogue's is the craziest in your opinion? Or do you think anyone in Batman's rogue's tops Joker?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.