The Inhumans Vs. The New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Who would win in an all-out, bloody battle between these two teams?

New Avengers :

1. Captain America
2. Iron Man
3. Spider-Man
4. Wolverine
5. Spider-Woman
6. Luke Cage
7. Sentry

Vs.

The Inhumans :

1. Black Bolt
2. Triton
3. Gorgon
4. Karnak
5. Medusa
6. Lock Jaw
7. Crystal

The battle takes place in a small, isolated planet roughly the size of Earth's moon....no prep, and both teams are blood-lusted......

Broly92
Black Bolt takes out everyone but Sentry and he probably loses to all of them

FujiFuu
black bolt kills everyone with a shout (his team included) but he is blood lusted, so he goes alittle crazy

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by FujiFuu
black bolt kills everyone with a shout (his team included) but he is blood lusted, so he goes alittle crazy

he could alway have lockjaw teleport the rest of his teamates away to a safer place before he shouts.

JOE NUNEZ
To late! AHHHHHRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

King KAM
New Avengers.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by King KAM
New Avengers. What about them?

Grimm22
Blackbolt >> NA (except Sentry)

Inhumans >> Sentry big grin

FujiFuu
what has sentry done to say that he could withstand a black bolt attack? granted I've only seen him from his few appearances in new avengers (didn't read the sentry comics) so I donno much ahahahah woo!

King KAM
Originally posted by Grimm22
Blackbolt >> NA (except Sentry)

Inhumans >> Sentry big grin nope, blackbolt is a non factor, sentry can throw the man in the sun before he can scream.

if you wanna keep it real. sentry can throw everyone into orbit.

Comicbook_kid
nope, blackbolt is a non factor, sentry can throw the man in the sun before he can scream.

Dammit, I knew I should've kept Sentry out of this fight....a character like him makes everything BORING!!! The problem with not only Sentry, but characters like him, is that that is their solution for every battle.....to either knock them into orbit, speedblitz them, or fly them into the sun. I'm sorry, but am I the only one that finds that boring??? Where's the fun in that?

If the Avengers didn't have Sentry on their team, would they still stand a chance?

King KAM
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Dammit, I knew I should've kept Sentry out of this fight....a character like him makes everything BORING!!! The problem with not only Sentry, but characters like him, is that that is their solution for every battle.....to either knock them into orbit, speedblitz them, or fly them into the sun. I'm sorry, but am I the only one that finds that boring??? Where's the fun in that?

If the Avengers didn't have Sentry on their team, would they still stand a chance? only if iron-man can get to BB first...

H. S. 6
Black Bolt screams. He kills everyone (besides Sentry). Sentry flies Black Bolt into orbit/the Sun.

Sentry wins. smile

Oh, and Iron Man follows him into Space, but doesn't really do anything.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Black Bolt screams. He kills everyone (besides Sentry). Sentry flies Black Bolt into orbit/the Sun.

Sentry wins. smile

Oh, and Iron Man follows him into Space, but doesn't really do anything.

But would Blackbolt risk killing his fellow Inhumans with a scream that powerful? confused

I think Iron man would definately have something in his armor to counter Blackbolt's scream, wouldn't he?

King KAM
But would Blackbolt risk killing his fellow Inhumans with a scream that powerful? confused

I think Iron man would definately have something in his armor to counter Blackbolt's scream, wouldn't he? thats what i was thinking myself

H. S. 6

I think Iron man would definately have something in his armor to counter Blackbolt's scream, wouldn't he?

Of course he would destroy his own team mates. Are you questioning my prediction? no expression stick out tongue

And that's why I included Iron Man flying into space.

Longinus
would Wolverine's healing factor help him at all against Blackbolt's scream?

King KAM
Originally posted by Longinus
would Wolverine's healing factor help him at all against Blackbolt's scream? technically....no. the only one surviving is cap.

Longinus
technically....no. the only one surviving is cap.

and Sentry and possibly Ironman

King KAM
Originally posted by Longinus
and Sentry and possibly Ironman ironman's done. most likely just sentry and cap.

ScarletSpider
Because of his electron powers, Blackbolt can transform matter, he could simply render the New Avengers into inert stone, should he wish in his bloodlusted state.

King KAM
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Because of his electron powers, Blackbolt can transform matter, he could simply render the New Avengers into inert stone, should he wish in his bloodlusted state. nah actually he isnt that good....,thats a power that is so rarely used that 9/10 he dont think of it.

ScarletSpider
Then he could just scream I suppose. I'm just trying to add some variety.

H. S. 6
Does Sentry have super-speed?

If he does, he could just, ya know, take Blackbolt and throw him into the sun. I mean, he was so eager to in NA #20...

xmarksthespot
technically....no. the only one surviving is cap. no expression

Grimm22
nope, blackbolt is a non factor, sentry can throw the man in the sun before he can scream.

Sentry can, but he won't no

Sentry is very reluctant with his powers.

All BB has to do is speak and most of the NA are wiped out stick out tongue

King KAM

All BB has to do is speak and most of the NA are wiped out stick out tongue no he isnt...dude he wanted to toss mags into the sun in the latest NAOriginally posted by xmarksthespot
no expression dude, nick fury said it, not me

FujiFuu
no he isnt...dude he wanted to toss mags into the sun in the latest NA dude, nick fury said it, not me

thanks for ruining it ass whole!

Sixth_Winged

laughing i'd pay a million to see cap survive that. Not that it could actually happen with only his shield.

Metalmanx

I would love to hear this one. How is Cap going to survive a Black Bolt scream?

Grimm22
NA without Sentry <<<<<<<<<<<<< Inhumans

Sentry > Inhumans

H. S. 6

All BB has to do is speak and most of the NA are wiped out stick out tongue

That's wrong. I'll assume you haven't read NA #20, but all Sentry wanted to do was throw somebody into the sun.

riceroost
And people call Wolverine sympathizers fanboys?

guy222
Medusa vs Tony

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/627437_Secret_Invasion_Inhumans_01_Zone-Megan_pg06.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/627438_Secret_Invasion_Inhumans_01_Zone-Megan_pg07.jpg

Bouboumaster
I think that Sentry and Hulk are tough enough to resist the shout of Blackagar Boltagon (What a PIMP name!)

So, I say Avengers.

tkitna
Originally posted by guy222
Medusa vs Tony

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/627437_Secret_Invasion_Inhumans_01_Zone-Megan_pg06.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/627438_Secret_Invasion_Inhumans_01_Zone-Megan_pg07.jpg

Yeah, that was pretty cool. Although Medusa was acting tough, I like how Tony pretty much told her that she was done if he wished it.

guy222
Good ending as well

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by guy222
Good ending as well

That art was great who does the sketches Guy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.